In Another World w/ My Bimbo App Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did. I pumped more and more of my spunk into her mouth. She gulped down my seed like it was the best thing she had ever tasted. This was an incredible rush. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was so thrilled right now.

"Damn," I panted as I erupted one last time. "That was incredible, Anni!"

She ripped her mouth off my cock and squealed, "It so was super awesomey! Ooh, ooh, I lovedy suckying your biggie cock and swallowing all your jizzies! Such yummy nummy jizzies!"

"Yep," I said. "Take off your armor. I want to see you naked."

"Okey-dokey, Master!" She beamed at me as she reached behind me and unbuckled her bikini breastplate.

Her large boobs spilled out, her pink nipples poking hard from wide areolas. They were soft, all-natural tits. I had seen live boobs but only at a strip club. I never had the money to pay for a lap dance, though.

And none of the strippers' tits had been that amazing.

She stood and unbuckled her bikini bottoms. She shoved those off, her big boobs jiggling. I shot out my hands and grabbed them. My dick throbbed before me. I was still hard. I hadn't gone soft at all. That was amazing. When I jerked off to porn, the moment I came, I was done.

But with her...

I would fuck my bimbo fighter a lot. I squeezed her big boobs, kneading those lush mounds. My fingers sank into them. She smiled at me, a bit of cum on her lip. My cum. She had sucked me off. I could fuck her, too.

God, I could ram my cock onto her and make her cum.

"Get on your back so I can fuck you," I said.

Her green eyes widened with delight as she gasped out, "Oh, yay, Master! I want your biggie dick in my naughty pussy so badly! I'm all wettie and virginy and achy for that awesomey cock!"

I smiled at her enthusiasm as she dropped down to her rump and stretched out on the soft loam of the forest. The birds sang out above us. I fell to my knees between her spread-open thighs as I stared at the slit of her pussy, her vulva parting just enough to show off her pink folds. She dripped with excitement.

"God, you're mine," I groaned as I leaned over her, my cock thrusting out before me.

"Yours!" she moaned in agreement, wrapping her toned legs around my hips. Her boobs rubbed against my pants that were shoved down just enough for my cock to be out. "I'm your bimbo fighter slutty cutie, Master!"

"Yes," I groaned as my dick nuzzled into the shaved folds of her pussy.

I pressed into her and was blocked by a barrier. My eyes widened as I realized that she had a hymen. I was about to fuck her virgin pussy. My heart pounded in my chest at that. My eyes widened in delight.

"Fuck," I breathed and thrust harder against her hymen. She had said virginy, hadn't she?

"Master! Master!" she moaned as her hymen stretched and stretched for me to fuck her. I loved the feel of her hymen stretching and stretching.

Her cherry popped.

I buried into her virginal pussy. She gasped in delight as her juicy snatch sank into me. It was so wonderful to feel all of her cunt engulfing my dick. The pleasure washed through me. It was spectacular to feel that. I loved it so much.

I shuddered, enjoying every last second of being all the way in her pussy. Her cunt squeezed down on me. She held me in that delicious snatch. I reveled in her pussy gripping me with her hot flesh. My first cunt. It was amazing.

"Oh, Master, you're so biggie and perfecty in my pussy!" she squealed.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned and drew back my cock.

She shuddered and clamped her pussy down on my dick, massaging me as I drew back. It was outstanding to experience. I loved the silky friction as I buried back into her twat. I thrust away at her cunt. I fucked my bimbo fighter.

She shuddered beneath me, her big breasts rubbing into my chest. I loved her arms and legs holding me as I pumped in and out of her pussy. I reveled in the amazing delight of her juicy cunt. This was outstanding.

I was in heaven as I pumped away at her twat. I fucked my dick hard and fast into her pussy. I pounded her with everything that I had. She shuddered beneath me, her snatch squeezing down around me in such an exciting way.

"I fucking love your pussy, Anni!" I groaned.

"Thanky you, Master!" she moaned. "I lovey your biggie and awesomey and thickie and incredibly amazeying cock oh so muchy! You're making my pussy feel just so goody great!"

"You bet I am," I groaned. "I own your cunt!"

"Yay!" she squealed, sounding so happy. She hugged me even tighter. "Master owns my cunt! Yay!"

I loved her joy as I buried to the hilt in her snatch again and again. I fucked deep and hard into her, loving the way she massaged me. She had an incredible twat. She held me tight with that delicious snatch, bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

I would fill her pussy with my jizz. She was my bimbo fighter. I could do whatever I wanted to her as we battled together to kill the Demon Lord. I slammed deep and hard into her snatch, my nuts slapping into her taint.

"Master's biggie dick!" she moaned. "Master's biggie dick fuckying my pussy!"

I groaned with each thrust into her pussy, my nuts so tight. Her pussy squeezed around me as she humped up into my thrusts. I churned up her pussy as she swelled the pressure at the tip of my cock. This already felt incredible.

I needed to cum in her and dump my load into her pussy. I slammed deep and hard into her snatch. She held me tight with her juicy cunt. The pressure at the tip hurtled toward that bursting point. I slammed into her.

"Master's biggie cock!" she squealed as she bucked beneath me.

Her pussy convulsed around my cock. Her flesh spasmed into his exciting way. I had never felt anything like it. I groaned as I drew back, her twat nursing at me. Had she just climaxed? God, I made my bimbo fighter cum.

"Fucking slut!" I growled and buried to the hilt in her pussy.

I erupted.

My cum spurted into her pussy. I grunted with each blast of my seed flooding her spasming cunt. She gasped beneath me, bucking as I filled her with more and more of my jizz. Ecstasy slammed through my body and crashed into my mind.

Stars burst across my vision. This wonderful euphoria shot through me over and over again. Every time I erupted, more rapture surged through my body and struck my mind. I felt dizzy with all this ecstasy. I loved every last second of her nursing at me.

She suckled at me with her hot twat. Her cunt rippled around my dick. It was an outstanding moment to experience this pleasure. I shuddered through every last second of flooding her with my spunk.

"Geez, Anni! Your cunt's amazing!"

"Oh, Master, I lovey that you think so!" she squealed, holding me tight as I dumped all my cum in her snatch.

I lay on her, enjoying her big boobs pillowed against me. My hard cock savored her pussy rippling around me a few more times as she purred her delight. She kissed at my cheek, smooching me with such passion.

"God, you're amazing," I groaned. "Just awesome, Anni."

"That's so greaty awesome to hear," she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, and you're still hard!"

"Yeah," I said. "Can I fuck your asshole!"

"Of course, you can, Master! You own my pussy and my mouth and my buttyhole and my lips and my nipples and my biggie boobies."

"Fucking slut," I groaned, my dick twitching. I ripped out of her pussy and knelt between her thighs. "On your hands and knees. I'm going to fuck your asshole!"

"Yippee yay!"

The bimbo fighter rolled over. She had a plump rump that jiggled as she knelt before me. She wiggled her ass at me. I smiled at the sight. It was gorgeous. I was just so ready to fuck my Bimbo Fighter in the ass.

I pressed my pussy-soaked cock into her butt-crack and slid down and down. I found her asshole, loving the puckered texture of her backdoor. I was really about to sodomize her. This was such an amazing moment.

I thrust against her.

She whimpered and moaned as I did that. Her anal ring widened and widened. She gasped as her asshole popped open. I slid into her bowels. I groaned as I gripped her hips and sodomized my sexy bimbo slut.

"Master! Master!" she gasped as I pressed into the depths of her asshole.

I bottomed out in her. My brown bush rubbed into her pale ass. Her red hair swayed about her face as she trembled. I gripped her hips and drew back. Her anal sheath gripped me. The velvety texture was so different from her pussy.

Just as awesome, but a completely new experience.

I groaned at the delicious heat of her asshole. She drove me wild. I slammed my cock back to the hilt in her bowels, my balls slapping into her taint. She gasped, her head tossing. Her butt-cheeks jiggled as I drew back and slammed into her.

"God, I am clapping those cheeks," I groaned as I fucked her.

"Yay! Clap my cheeks and fucky my buttyhole!" she moaned, sounding like such fucking airhead. I loved it.

I thrust into her bowels again and again. I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed to the hilt in her bowels, loving this wonderful sheath around me. She drove me wild. I groaned, my face twisting in delight as I fucked her with all my might.

I pounded her again and again, thrusting away at her bowels now. I had enjoyed all three of her holes. I had gone from a virgin to a chad just like that. This world was amazing I was so glad I was here with the Bimbo App.

"Take my big dick, slut!" I grunted.

"Yesy sir, Master!" she cooed. "Where do you want me to take it?"

"In your ass! Like this!" I slammed my cock into her bowels.

"Ooh, ooh, I can totally do that, Master! I lovey taking your biggie dick in my assyhole!"

I know I loved fucking her asshole. I buried into her again and again. I slammed to the hilt in her anal sheath, loving how she squeezed around me. She massaged me with that delicious sheath. I loved every last second of fucking her.

I buried into her anal depths again and again. She whimpered and wiggled her hips as I churned her up. I fucked her with passion. I pounded her with all that force that I had and loved it. I would make her explode again and again.

I plowed to the hilt in her anal sheath. I fucked her heard and fast, her bowels squeezing about me. She moaned, filling the forest with her gasping passion. I grunted, my eyes flicking around at the trees covered in gray moss. The birds sang above us.

"Yes!" I groaned as I fucked her anal sheath. "That's it. Take my fucking cock, slut!"

"Yesy sir, Master!" she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, I'm going to have cummies on your biggie dick!"

"Damn straight you are," I groaned, my nuts tightening as I fucked her hard and fast. Shit, that's good. I'm going to flood your asshole!"

"Yay!" she moaned as she wiggled her hips. I buried into her and she squealed, "I lovey you, Master!"

Her asshole convulsed around my dick. I groaned at the amazing heat spasming around my cock. She suckled at my cock. The pressure in my nuts burst as I buried into her writhing anal heaven. I threw back my head and roared my triumph.

Birds took flight overhead as I dumped my jizz into her bowels. I filled her up with my cum. I spurted over and over again, loving every last second of this bliss sweeping through me. It was such a perfect rush to dump my cum into her anal sheath.

"Fuck, yes," I moaned, my dick unloading in her bowels.

"Master's jizzy cummies!" she gasped, her asshole suckling at me.

I reveled in every last second of her anal sheath nursing at me. I pumped more and more of my cum into her anal sheath as I trembled here. I groaned, loving every last second of this bliss. I filled her with all my jizz, a huge smile on my lips.

The pleasure slammed through me again and again. It was just an incredible rush. I felt so good right now. My heart pounded in my chest. I enjoyed every last second of this passion. It was such a good moment. I felt so good right now.

"Damn," I groaned. "I bet you'll even suck my dick clean."

"Of course, I will, Master!" she said and glanced back at me. "That sounds so nummy! I wanna do that!"

"Damn, you're the sexiest fucking bimbo fighter in the world!"

~ * ~

Anni the Bimbo Fighter

I squealed in delight at the nicey thing that Master said to me. Wasn't that so sweetie of him! I was all excitedy to sucky on his dirty dick and get him all nicey and cleany and ready for any action that might come.

There were evilly slimes in this forest.

I turned around and stared up at him. I had such biggie boobies now. Did I not have them before? I struggled to remember but the past was all cloudy and foggy and who cared because I had Master's dirty dick to suckle on like a bimboy slutty fightery chick.

"I love being your bimboy fightery chick, Master!" I moaned, grabbing his cock. "I'm your lovedy dovey slutty cutie!"

"Yeah, you're..." He trailed off. "Fuck, there's another slime!"

"Neaty!" I purred and opened wide. I swallowed his cock.

"No, no, there's another slime moving up behind you and..." He shuddered as I suckyed hard on his dick. The soury flavor of my assyhole filled my mouth. I had to get him clean, so I whirlied my tongue all around his cock. "Fuck, that's good. It's going to... Is it just going to molest you?"

Something warm and slimy grabbed my thighs, sliding through all of Master's cum that had dripped out of my pussy hole.

"Shit, it is going to molest you. Damn." He swallowed. "I'm not going to lie, that's hot. I think... I think I want to see it. Then we can finish off monster off."

Master was saying all these words, but they were just too many, and I had his dicky in my mouth and it was dirty and I liked those slimy tentacles stroking my legs up to my pussy. So I just kept suckling him like a good bimboy fightery chick.

I nursed hard as the tentacles caressed my pussy lips. Other slimes reached up my body. They were all warm and naughty and made me all shivery. I suckled hard on Master's dirty dick as the tentacles grabbed my boobies and squeezed them and squishied them and made them feel so goody great.

A tentacle-cock shoved into my pussy. I shuddered, squeezing down on the naughty appendage. It felt so squishy in my cuntyhole. So different from Master's firm and thickie dick. I licked his better, but the tentacle-cock was still nice.

It fucked in and out of me as I suckled on him. He pulled something out of his pants pocket and aimed it. I didn't know what it was, but he had a huge grin on his face. The slime squeezed my titties and fuckyed my cunt.

"That is hot," he groaned. "Fucking tentacle sex. Love it!"

The tentacle-cock fucked my pussy. It pumped in and out and in and out of my naughty cuntyhole. Master's jizzies ran hot down my thighs. I moaned around his cock, my tongue sweeping around him and buffing him cleany of all my dirty musk.

I loved that naughty flavor. I moaned around his dick as I suckyed hard on him. My cheeks hollowed. Drool ran down my chin. The soury flavor filled my mouth. I lovedy this so much as the tentacle-cock fuckyed my pussy.

The tentacles around my boobs squeezed them as they wrapped around my ginormous titties. They found my nipples and suckled on them with their mouths. I moaned as more pleasure shot down to my pussy.

So goody.

"Fuck, that slime is pounding your cunt," Master groaned.

And making me feel so goody great. I would have big cummies.

I suckled hardy on his dick. I nursedy on him, bobbing my head up and down. My hips wiggled, the slime's tentacle-cock thrusting into me. The squishy shaft wasn't nearly as goody as Master's dick, but it still made me feel so wonderful.

The slime gurgled in delight.

He suckyed harder at my nipples.

I whimpered around Master's dickie, loving this oh, so muchy much. I wiggled my hips from side to side, loveying how the slime fuckyed me and suckled on my nipples. My body quivered with all this wanton pleasures.

It was so goody. I lovedy sex.

That was why I became a bimboy fightery chick, right?

It was so hard to remember. And who cared?

I suckled with all my mighty effort on Master's dick. His salty precum spilled over my tongue. It was so yummy. I moaned as the slime kept molestering me. He pumped away at my pussy and squeezed my boobies.

I trembled with all this awesomey pleasure. I shuddered as I swelled closer and closer to just big bursts of cummies. Master kept pointing that strange object at me and staring at me with such lust in his dark eyes.

He was so handsomey.

I lovedy him so much.

I would do everything I could with him and go on adventures and fuck him and fight monsters with him and take his dickie in my assyhole because he was a true and amazey hero who would save the wholly world and give me super duper lots cummies in all my wondrous holes.

I was so lucky to be his bimboy slut.

The tentacle-mouths suckled hard at my nipples. My sloppy cunt squeezed down on the tentacle-cock. I shuddered as my orgasm burst in me. It was all so awesomey. I lovedy it so much. The pleasure swept through me and made me feel just so wondermous. I squealed around Master's cleany cock.

"Shit!" he groaned as I drowned in my cummies. "Yes!"

His jizzies flooded my mouth. I gulped them down, loving how greaty they tasted. I swallowed them all down as the tentacle kept fucking my spasming pussy. My twat spasmed around that naughty appendage as my mind drowned in all these deliciousy pleasures.

"Fuck, Anni!" Master groaned as more of his yummy, nummy, salty jizzies filled my mouth.

I swallowed every drop of his cummies, and more erupted. He had so much spermy goodies for me to drink. He filled my belly with more and more of them I was so happy right now. Just so thrilled. My pussy spasmed harder, more rapture flooding over my happy thoughts.

I shuddered, the slime suckling at me. It thrust his tentacle-cock deep into my pussy and started spurting all his slimy jizzies in me. I gasped at that. My cuntyhole writhed harder while stars burst across my vision.

"Fuck, yes!" Master groaned as he fired the last of his jizzies in me. "Shit, that's fantastic!"

I swallowed his cum then gasped as I ripped my mouth off his cock. "You're cummying in me, you naughty slime!"

I stood and drew my sword, its tentacles squeezing about my boobies. It kept firing its naughty jizzies in my pussy. Another tentacle shot out of me. I burst into giggles as I used my newy ability to parry it.

I knocked it aside with Giggling Parry and thrust my sword down into the slime. The blue goo burst. It's tentacle-cock oozed out of my pussy and the squeezing tentacles around my boobs melted into jelly that dripped down my body.

"Take that, evilly monster!" I squealed, cum and jelly dripping out of my pussy. "Another Demon Lord's nasty spawny killed. Yay!"

~ * ~

Mark Johnson

My bimbo fighter jumped up and down, squealing in victory at defeating the slime. My phone beeped. I pulled it out and saw I had gained a Magic Crystal and there was a message.

Bimbo adventurers are often fucked by monsters but cannot be bred unless you purchase the "Monster Breeder Perk" for 20 Bimbo Crystals

That was good to know. I was going to enjoy this world.

To be continued...

12