In Another World w/ My Bimbo App Ch. 10

Story Info
The hero has to tame a hot werewolf bitch!
7.1k words
4.69
5.9k
12

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofying the Hot Werewolf Bitch

Mark Johnson

I lay on my back, my throat torn by the werewolf bitch straddling me. I had Erotha's strengthening blessing in me, enhancing my limbs as the werewolf snarled down at me, blood dripping from her fangs. She wanted to kill me.

I wanted to tame her.

I struck her with my flail and knocked her off me. She rolled to the side as I stood. The werewolf snarled at me. In the background, Erotha buffed Mint, my druid catgirl-bimbo. The werewolf tensed for the attack.

Mint hissed like a feline and threw herself on a male, slashing at him with her claws. Nearby, Anni used Giggling Parry to block another werewolf's attack. The laughing bimbo-warrior then squealed as she slashed her sword, using her Level 2 ability to cut down her foe.

"I beat him, yay!" She jumped up and down, so excited for her accomplishment.

Erotha flicked her fingers coated in pussy juices at the one Cally fought. The pussy cream sizzled on the fur of the male werewolf trying to bite my elven bimbo-archer. But Cally, her big boobs heaving, was too nimble to be bit.

The werewolf-bitch snarled and slashed at me with her claws. She wasn't as furry as the others. She had thick hair and dog-like ears thrusting out of her hair. A gray tail swung behind her. She had furious eyes and sharp teeth, claws on her hands and feet.

I dodged the claws and slapped my flail on her ass again. The stinging sound echoed through the air. She snarled, her ass blushing red. It was hot to see those stripes. She whirled around, her lips curled back in a snarl.

"I'm coming, Minty!" squealed Anni as she charged off to fight the werewolf that Mint grappled with.

I dodged another slash of claws as Cally scored a lucky shot. She whooped in triumph as that werewolf dropped dead. She jumped up and down as Anni did. My bimbo-warrior slashed at the werewolf that Mint fought.

She scored a hit as Mint claws the werewolf's throat. He dropped, too, my phone beeping as I gained more Magic Crystals. The female werewolf was the only one left. I grinned at her as she darted in to bite me.

I slipped to the side and slapped her ass again, this time using Ass Slap. It was off cool-down.

She snarled and arched her back. She dropped to her knees, her hands rubbing at her welted ass. She whimpered now, her thick gray-black bush dripping with her pussy cream. I grinned at the werewolf. She was a delicious thing. Looked to be eighteen or nineteen.

I pulled out my phone and aimed it at her. On the screen appeared: Make Werewolf Female into a Bimbo Slave? YES or NO.

I hit yes and my Magic Crystals dropped from 12 to 10. She was level 2. She shuddered as she lost any fur that was on her naked body save on her pussy and her lush tresses. Her tail waggled behind her as a collar appeared around her neck, the leash held in my hand.

"Well, Bitch," I said, deciding that was a good name for the slave. I rubbed at my neck. "You took a piece out of me."

"Let me helpy you, Master!" Mint said. My adorable catgirl-bimbo bounded to me, her round boobs jiggling. Her tail swished behind her, slender and not bushy like the werewolf who now more resembled a puppygirl.

My catgirl lifted her face and planted a healing kiss on me. It didn't instantly heal me, she was a druid. Instead, it mended me over time. The pain in my throat faded as my Hit Points ticked up. I grinned, nodding at her.

"Well, let's go over here," I said, wanting to get away from the dead werewolves, "and break in the new bitch. She's looking quite delicious, isn't she?"

"Yesy yes, Mastery sir!" squealed Mint. "I wanna pet her and lick her and nuzzle into her cutie face and licky at her pussy and make her cummies."

"You want to cum?" I asked the werewolf.

"Bow-wow!" Bitch answered. She didn't seem capable of speech. Well, she was a monster girl. But now that she was a bimbo, she had this empty-headed lust in her eyes. Her tits were even bigger. They swayed back and forth topped by pink nipples. "Bow-wow-wow!"

She nuzzled into my crotch and sniffed at me. She let out a happy whimper, her tail swishing back and forth behind her so rapidly. She was happy. Just the way a dumb bimbo-werewolf should be. I scratched at her head between her ears. They twitched.

"Mastery sir!" Cally called. "There's a nicey clearying over here with a babbley wabbley brook and a happy willowy tree and it's all feathery and beautifulie and just so amazeying."

"Sounds good," I said and tugged on the leash. I walked forward, Bitch scampering behind me. I wasn't sure if that was the name I would use for her, but, for now, it seemed to fit. My cock was hard with excitement. My wounds were all healed thanks to Mint's loving kiss.

She was such a good catgirl.

She scampered beside me, running on all fours the way she liked. Her tail swished back and forth, the cute bow tied it just added to her sexy adorableness. Cally waved as she bounced, her blonde hair swaying around her adorable face, those big tits of hers heaving in her leather bustier. Erotha and Anni followed after Bitch, both of them giggling with each other.

The babble of the brook was pleasant. A lovely willow tree grew over it. I nodded my approval at the sight of it. That was just a perfect thing to witness. I nodded in satisfaction at the sight of it. A big smile spread on my lips.

"Just perfect," I said. "That is just perfect, Cally!"

She beamed at me.

"Anni, eat Cally's pussy and make her cum! She deserves it."

"Yesy, Master!" Anni said and darted forward. "Cally! Cally, I get to rewardy you with my lickying and my lappying and it seems like a rewardy for me, too! Yay!"

"Yay!" squealed Cally, the pair jumping up and down as they faced each other, holding hands. Then Anni dropped to her knees and buried her face beneath Cally's short skirt. The elf gasped, "Anni! Anni! I lovey you to deathy death!"

I yanked on the collar and pulled Bitch before me. She crouched there, her tail wagging back and forth. She whimpered and nuzzled into my crotch again. I didn't think she could take off my pants she had those sharp claws, but...

"Open my belt and unlace my pants," I ordered. "I want you to suck my dick, Bitch!"

"Bow-wow!" she yipped, such delight in her golden eyes

She attacked my belt. She might not be able to talk, but she could understand orders. She unlaced my pants with skill, keeping her claws from tearing the lacings. She yanked down on them. My cock popped out. She yipped in delight.

Her tongue lapped at my cock's underside. I groaned at the roughness. It was different from any of my bimbos' tongues. This one felt delicious. I groaned as she reached the tip and danced her tongue around the crown of my cock. It was so nice.

I loved it. She flicked her tongue around the crown as I groaned, "Good, Bitch."

She yipped again before she swallowed my cock.

I groaned in delight, savoring the werewolf-bimbo blowing me. She suckled hard on me. She nursed with such passion on my dick, my nuts twitching with the delight of this moment. It was perfect to enjoy. she bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my big cock.

Cally moaned, enjoying Anni's licking. Erotha was doing the same to Mint. My catgirl purred happily, her triangular ears twitching. I loved it. I scratched Bitch between the ears. She moaned around my cock and suckled harder.

She bobbed her head, loving my dick. She knew what she was doing. I loved every second of her suckling on me. It was delicious having her work that hot mouth up and down my dick. The pressure in my nuts swelled.

"Oh, oh, oh, that's so goody greaty good!" whimpered Cally. "Anni! Anni! Fanny Anni Nanny! That's amazeying! Your tongue is so awesomey! Ooh, ooh, licky my pussy and clitty and my cunty hole!"

"Okey-dokey!" Anni purred.

"Erotha! Erotha! You're so wondermus!" gasped Mint. "Just licky my kitty! Yeppers! That's it! Ooh, ooh, so greaty! Isn't she so greaty, Master?"

"Yep," I groaned, enjoying what Bitch did to my cock.

The werewolf suckled hard, her tail swishing behind her. I scratched between her ears again. She moaned around my cock, her entire body shuddering. She slobbered on me, taking more and more of my cock. I hit the back of her throat.

She was such a good girl. The bimbo-werewolf deep-throated me. I didn't even have to tell her. That was such a wonderful delight. I groaned as she worked her lips down and down my dick. My nuts twitched as she took every inch of me.

"Good girl," I groaned. "Yes, yes, such a good girl, Bitch!"

She growled around my cock, so happy. The humming massaged my dick. I smiled as she worked her mouth back up me. She suckled hard. I groaned as my cock popped out of her gullet. She swirled her tongue around the spongy crown.

Pleasure shot down my shaft. It was perfect. My nuts twitched from what she was doing. She knew how to worship a cock. Or maybe becoming a bimbo just gave her innate skills. All of them were amazing at giving head.

"That's itty it!" whimpered Cally. "It's rewardy time! I'm so closey! Yesy yes!"

"Ooh, ooh, drowny me!" Anni moaned.

"Yes," I growled, the pressure rising to the tip of my cock. The need to cum built and built. I was so close to it. So near to exploding. "Oh, damn, that's good, Bitch! That's so good."

"Be a goody woody girl and make Master cummies!" moaned Mint. "Yesy yes! I'm gonna cummies on you, Erotha! You're so greaty!"

Mint threw back her head and purred out in delight. Cally squealed, too, both the bimbos cumming hard on their fellow sluts' mouths. I loved the sight as Bitch's tongue swirled around my cock. She massaged me with that naughty delight.

I groaned, my balls tensing. The squeals of my climaxing bimbos filled my ears as I hurtled toward the bursting point. I was so near to cumming. Just so close to that bursting point. I savored this delight, so ready to have all this pleasure erupting.

"Fuck, Bitch!" I growled as she suckled hard.

I exploded.

My cum fired into her mouth. Spurt after spurt of my jizz flooded her mouth. She gulped it down, her tail swishing back and forth behind her. The rapture slammed through me. So much bliss shot through my body.

I groaned with each spurt of cum. Each blast of jizz. It was an incredible moment. I shuddered with each eruption. The pleasure crashed into my mind as Bitch gulped down my cum. She swallowed it, whimpering as she did.

"Such a good girl!" I growled.

"Bitch! Bitch!" squealed Cally.

"Goody girl!" whimpered Mint.

I erupted one last time, firing the last of my jizz into Bitch's mouth. She gulped it down and kept suckling on me. My balls twitched with delight. It was so awesome. I swayed here, the pleasure rippling through my mind. Stars danced across my vision.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's so good."

She popped her mouth off. "Bow-wow!"

I smiled at her. "Mmm, now turn around and wiggle that ass at me. I'm going to fuck your pussy, Bitch!"

"Bow!" She spun around and did just that. She pressed her face down to her hands while wiggling her cute ass at me. Her thick bush dripped with her juices. "Bow-wow!"

"Ooh, ooh, puppy!" Erotha squealed, her face soaked in Mint's cunt cream.

I smiled as my bimbo-enchanter dropped down before Bitch and spread her legs. Bitch didn't hesitate to crawl forward and nuzzle her face into Erotha's hairless pussy. She feasted on the busty airhead's cunt, licking at her with hunger.

I grinned and pressed my cock onto Bitch's bush. I nuzzled it right through those curls and found her wet folds. They felt wonderful against the crown of my dick. I thrust deep and hard into her, sinking to the hilt in her cunt.

I loved the feel of her around me. She had such a tight snatch. I groaned, reveling in that experience. Her juicy pussy gripped me. She held me in her wet cunt as I gripped her hips. I squeezed them as she lapped at Erotha's pussy.

"Mastery sir, she's all lappying at my cunty hole and lickying at my pussy hole and eatying my snatchy hole!" Erotha moaned.

"Yes, she is," I said and drew back my cock.

The bimbo-werewolf wagged her tail which swept across my stomach. I shuddered at that ticklish brush. That felt wonderful. I enjoyed it so much. I smiled in delight, reveling in the way that the fur felt against me.

I pumped my cock away at Bitch's pussy. She growled into Erotha's cunt, licking up her juices. My bustiest bimbo moaned her delight, her face twisting in passion. I churned up my bimbo's cunt. I fucked her with force.

She squeezed her cunt down around my dick. She held me tight as I fucked to the hilt in her again and again. I buried into her with all that I had. It was delicious. I loved it all so much. I savored it with thrust after thrust into her snatch.

She whimpered, wiggling her hips and stirring her hot cunt around my dick. I slid my hands up her body and found her breasts. I squeezed them. I kneaded those big, lush mounds as I hammered her cunt with hard strokes.

"Bow-wow!" she yipped with such delight.

"Ooh, ooh, gooey, ooh!" whimpered Erotha. "I thinky she loveys your cock fuckying her!"

"Master's cock is the bestest best cock in the wholey world!" Mint said. "I've only every fuckyed him. That's how I know!"

"Yesy yes!" Cally agreed and kissed the catgirl."

"So goody," Anni moaned, fingering her cunt through the hole in her steel bikini bottoms.

I thrust away at Bitch's cunt. I held her tight, loving the feel of her hot cunt around my cock. She gripped me with that delicious snatch. I buggered her hard and fast. It was so amazing. I plowed into her over and over again.

It was wondrous to fuck into her. I shuddered with each plunge into her snatch. I loved it so much. I plowed to the hilt in her. I thrust into her over and over again. She felt so amazing around my cock. She held me tight as I kneaded those big, soft breasts.

I squeezed them as I fucked into her cunt's depths. I hammered her pussy again and again, loving the way her pussy clamped down on me. She held me tight. It was awesome burying into her pussy over and over again.

"Bow-wow!" she yipped.

"God, yes," I growled, my nuts slapping into her bush.

"Ooh, ooh, she's so goody and licky and roughy and awesomey, Master!" whimpered Erotha. "I lovey what she's doing to me."

"Then you better drown her," I growled.

"Yesy yes!"

I slammed into Bitch's cunt, loving that hot pussy around my dick. She held me tight as I drilled into her over and over again. I rose toward that amazing moment when I would spurt into her cunt. I squeezed her boobs, wanting her twat going wild around me.

My fingers slid down her lush mounds to her hard, fat nipples. She yipped in delight, her tail swishing across my stomach as I twerked those nubs. I loved this so much. Her pussy gripped me with such passion as I fucked her.

"Fuck, Bitch!" I growled, hurtling closer.

"Yesy yes, such a goody puppy girl, Bitch!" whimpered Erotha. "You're gonna make me all gushy and gaspy and shuddery and climaxy!"

"That's right!" I growled, fucking my werewolf-bimbo hard. I twisted her nipples.

She gasped as I did that. "Bow-wow-wow!"

Bitch feasted on Erotha, the werewolf's head moving. Her ears twitched as she devoured my bimbo-enchanter. I loved it as I slammed my cock into that juicy snatch. Bitch clamped down on me, driving me closer and closer to cumming.

Closer and closer to filling her cunt with my jizz. I buried into the hilt in her snatch, loving how she gripped me with her hot snatch. Erotha tossed her head. Her back arched so much, her boobs popped out of her top.

"Bitchy Bitch!" squealed Erotha. She tossed her head, her tits bouncing. "I lovey you!"

My bimbo came, drowning the werewolf.

I slammed hard into Bitch.

"BOW-WOW!" she howled as she joined Erotha in climaxing.

The werewolf's pussy spasmed around me. I groaned as I slammed into her spasming cunt. I loved the feel of her cunt rippling around my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. The pressure in my nuts hit that bursting point.

I erupted into her cunt.

"Fuck, yes!" I gasped as I spurted my cum into her twat. I loved the feel of her cunt rippling around me. "Bitch!"

She barked and yipped as my cum pumped into her pussy. I groaned as the pleasure slammed into my mind. I grunted with each eruption. I pumped more and more of my cum into her asshole. It was magnificent to feel. To experience.

Sparks sizzled through my mind. I loved every last burst of rapture that exploded from my dick as I flooded her pussy. Her cunt writhed around me. She spasmed about me. It was so perfect. I growled with my bliss.

"Yes, yes, yes," I snarled. "Damn, that's so good. That's amazing!"

"It's so goody good!" whimpered Anni as she trembled through her own orgasm.

"Mastery, she's so goody!" moaned Erotha. "Bitchy is such a goody bitchy doggy! I lovey her!"

"I bet you do," I growled, savoring that final spurt of cum into her snatch. Bitch had milked me dry, but I wasn't down with her yet.

I pinched her nipples. She yipped in delight, her furry tail sweeping over my belly. I ripped my dick out of her cunt, grabbed her by the waist, and flipped her over onto her back. She landed there, her legs spread wide.

"Bow-wow!" she yipped, a happy smile on her lips dripping in Erotha's pussy juices.

I grabbed her hips and lifted her up my cock sliding down her taint to her nuzzle into her butt-crack. Right against the asshole. I grinned at her and thrust against her. She barked happily, her anal ring stretching to swallow my cock. My jizz matted her gray-black bush. Her tail now swished against my thighs.

"I'm going to fuck that tight asshole, Bitch," I growled. "I own you now!"

"Bow-wow!"

I grinned. It was like she was saying, "Yes, Master," to me. I loved owning the bimbo-werewolf. I grabbed her leash, clutching it as her asshole surrendered to me. She yipped in delight as I popped into her asshole. I savored her velvety flesh engulfing my cock.

A big smile spread on my lips as I sank deeper and deeper into her bowels. She quivered in delight, her tail wagging over me. That was perfect. I shuddered with the passion of this moment. It was fantastic to be in her asshole.

"Bow-wow-wow!" she yipped, her big boobs jiggling.

"That's right," I growled. "Your Master's dick is in your asshole, and you're a good girl who loves pleasing her Master."

"Bow-wow!"

I drew back my dick, her tight asshole gripping my dick. The others watched as I plowed back into Bitch's asshole. I savored that hot anal sheath around me. She massaged me with her velvety depths as I pumped away at her.

Her boobs jiggled back and forth, rippling with the force of my thrusts. My nuts slapped into her butt-cheeks as I fucked her asshole with bold strokes. I plunged deep into her asshole, savoring each one of them. It was amazing feeling her tight bowels around me.

I grinned from ear to ear as I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her with all that I had. It was an outstanding moment to feel her bowels squeezing around me. She had just such a wondrous grip on me. I loved it so much.

I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her again and again. She groaned as I did that. She squeezed her bowels down around me with all that force. She held me tight as I fucked into her with all that I had.

I loved this so much.

"Fuck, Bitch!" I growled.

"Bow-wow!" she gasped, her back arching and her asshole clamping down hard on me.

"Yeah, you're going to cum on my dick like a goody puppygirl," I growled. "Yes, you are, Bitch! You're my good doggy!"

She nodded, her golden eyes sparkling so much. I grinned at her as I slammed into her, loving the pussy cream on her lips. I ducked down over her, slamming hard into her asshole. Her thighs gripped my waist. She undulated her hips, stirring her bowels around me. That was awesome.

12