In Another World w/ My Bimbo App Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss," I said.

She shot her head up and planted a kiss seasoned with Erotha's sweet pussy cream on my mouth. It was just a brief peck on the lips before she fell onto her back, her tits bouncing. I grinned down at her as I buried my dick to the hilt in her asshole and pulled back.

"Good girl."

"Bow-wow!"

I slammed to the hilt in my bimbo-werewolf's asshole. She held me tight, massaging me with that wonderful sheath. It was just amazing to feel her doing that. I loved it so much. I plowed to the hilt in her, my nuts swelling with the need to spurt in her.

I would flood her with so much jizz. Just fill her to the brim with spurt after spurt of cum. I hammered her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her bowels. It was just such an incredible rush. I loved it so much. She smiled at me.

"Bow-wow!" she yipped.

"Yeah, someone is going to cum on my big dick!" I growled.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, is it me, Master!" Anni asked, waving her hand up in the air, a big smile on her empty-headed features.

"Not right now," I growled. "It's Bitch. I'm fucking her!"

Anni smacked her palm into her head. "Righty right, that makey sense. I have to be fuckyed by you to cummy on your biggie cock! Silly me!"

"It's okay," I growled. "I still love you!"

My bimbo beamed at me and fell backward, her legs kicking on the ground with her excitement. My other bimbos were all clapping. So happy for her. They were so easy to please. It was amazing having bimbos in the harem.

I plunged over and over into Bitch's asshole, the pressure swelling in my nuts. The crown of my cock ached. I knew it would be long before I was spurting into her asshole. I couldn't wait to feel her bowels rippling around me.

Bitch's head tossed. She whimpered, her anal sheath clamping down around my cock. She massaged me with that hot grip. I loved every moment of plunging into her bowels. The pressure grew in my nuts. I loved slamming into her bowels. I buried deep and hard into her asshole.

She squeezed down on me, her face twisting in delight. Her eyes shone with need.

"That's it, Bitch," I growled, pumping away at her asshole. "I want you to cum for me!"

"BOW-WOW!" she howled, her asshole convulsing around my cock. She suckled at me with that velvety flesh, her pussy gushing juices and cum that splashed on my crotch. "BOW-WOW-WOW!"

I savored her asshole rippling around me as I buried to the hilt in her asshole. I erupted into her anal sheath. I flooded her with all my spunk. It was just amazing to have all that pleasure shooting through me. I loved it so much.

"Fuck!" I snarled.

The pleasure slammed into my mind. It burst across my vision. I loved that so much. This wonderful bliss swept over me. Spurt after spurt of cum slammed into my mind. Her asshole suckled at me as I flooded her.

"Bow-wow-wow!" she yipped, her boobs heaving.

"Yes, yes, you're such a good girl!" I growled, her anal sheath milking my spurting dick.

I groaned, savoring that delight. The pleasure shot through me, my mind reeling. I grunted with each spurt of cum into her anal sheath. I emptied my nuts into her. I loved that moment. I shuddered as I spilled the last of my cum into her.

I panted, my heart racing with all that cum that I spilled into her. It was such a wondrous moment. My head shook from side to side. I sucked in a deep breath, my heart pounding in my chest. A big smile spread on my lips.

"Damn," I groaned as she rippled around my cock. She suckled at me. I had one thing to give her asshole now.

I pissed in her.

"Fuck, yes," I growled as the pleasure streamed out of me.

I ripped my urinating cock out of her asshole and sprayed her pussy and belly in piss. The yellow, arid liquid splashed on her belly then across her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and thrust to her tongue. She sat up on her elbows to catch the stream.

I peed into her mouth, splashing over her lips. Her golden eyes closed as I groaned, unleashing everything I had in my bladder. My other bimbos all licked their lips, wishing they were getting degraded by me.

"That's it, Bitch," I growled as I kept pissing on her. "Oh, yes, yes, you're being such a good doggy and drinking my piss."

The pressure in my stream slowed, splashing over her tits again. I groaned as it slowed to a few more dribbles then I was done. I glanced over at my bimbos and smiled at Anni. She was so eager to cum on my cock, well...

"Anni, come suck my dick clean," I said.

"Yay!" she squealed and sat up. My warrior crawled to me in her steel bikini, her red hair falling about her face. "Yippee skippy yay!"

She opened her mouth and swallowed my cock. That felt wonderful having her slide her lips over my dirty dick. She suckled on me with such enthusiasm. She nursed on me, bobbing her head as Bitch raised her piss-soaked tits.

She started licking them clean. She lapped up the spunk on them, her tongue sliding over her boobs and nipples. I grinned at her as Anni suckled so hard at my dick. She nursed on me with everything that she had. She was so good at it, too.

Just so amazing at suckling at my dick. I groaned, loving the feel of her nursing on me. She suckled on me, swirling her tongue around my dick. She felt so good at that. She was amazing at nursing at me. It was just a perfect delight to feel.

I loved every last second of her nursing on me. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was just an amazing moment having her suckling on me like that. Her cheeks hollowed as she loved me. Anni was so good. She polished me.

"You are such a good cocksucker, Anni," I growled.

She squealed around my dick.

"Yeah, you're just amazing," I panted. "You're going to enjoy every drop of my cum, aren't you? You're going to swallow it all!"

She nodded, suckling so hard on me. It felt so good having her do that. I loved the way she polished my pole. Her tongue stroked around my girl-cock. I couldn't wait to spurt all my jizz into her mouth.

My nuts twitched as she polished my pole. Her red hair swayed around her face as she sucked off Bitch's ass from my dick. It was wonderful having her nursing my dick clean. She swirled her tongue around my cock.

"That's it, Anni," I growled. "Clean that cock. Just polish that pole. You're going to get a huge reward."

"Is it cummies, Master?" asked Cally. "Isy it?"

"Yesy yes, is she going to have your salty cummies?" Mint asked, her ears twitching. "I bet she is, Master! Ooh, ooh, I lovey your cummies!"

"Master's cummies are just so amazeying and goody and greaty!" Erotha purred.

It was so amazing having her sucking me. I loved every second of her working that hot mouth up and down my dick. It was just so perfect. I loved every second of my blowjob. My nuts swelled and swelled. I hurtled toward my explosion.

I would have a huge one. I would flood her with all my spunk. I gripped her hair, the pressure rising in my nuts. She suckled so hard, her green eye sparkling. I had to give her a big reward. She swirled her tongue around my tip.

"Fuck, that's so good!" I growled. "Anni!"

I erupted.

"Rewardy time!" Cally squealed, clapping her hands as Anni gulped down the jizz spurting out of my dick. "Rewardy time! Rewardy time! Rewardy time!"

The other bimbos took it up. Bitch barked with them as I pumped spurt after spurt of my cum into Anni's mouth. She moaned as she enjoyed her reward. She swallowed every drop of cum that burst for my dick. I bathed her mouth in spunk.

"REWARDY TIME! REWARDY TIME!"

I fired so much cum into my bimbo's mouth. She swallowed it all. It was wondrous to enjoy my bimbos like this. I groaned, my heart pounding away in me as she swallowed every last drop of the cum that I had in my balls. It was just amazing. I loved every second of this. It was such a perfect delight.

A big smile spread on my lips as she gulped down every drop of cum that I had in my nuts. It was just wondrous. I sucked in a deep breath as she kept suckling on me. I smiled down at her before I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Okay, bimbos, we have some kobolds to find and kill!" I said as Anni slid my pants back up my legs. "Thank you, Anni!"

"You're welcy, Master!" she said brightly.

Bitch sat up on her haunches, her ears twitching.

"Do you know where the bimbos are, Bitch?" I asked, Anni lacing up my pants while singing some nonsense about rabbits going into holes.

Bitch nodded and rolled onto over hands and legs. She had cum spilling down her thighs and piss dripping off her tits. She sniffed at the ground then shot her head up and pointed like a hunting hound that had the prey's scent.

I grabbed her leash and said, "Good girl. Lead us on!"

Having a bimbo-werewolf might prove very, very useful.

Bitch sniffed at the ground as she scampered ahead of us. Her tail wagged as she worked over logs and around trees. She led us deeper into the Blackmoss Forest, leaving behind the brook and the peaceful willow. My other bimbos were moving around us. Anni moved before me, ready to spring into action. Cally was at the back of the party, her elven ears twitching.

Bitch growled and moved faster. She had the scent. I grinned as we pushed faster. She scrambled over the ground with ease. We climbed up a hill and entered rockier terrain. Outcrops of greenish-gray stone thrust out here. A waterfall fell nearby.

My boots gripped the rough terrain as we climbed up a steeper rise. We reached the top and found a rock face. The trees grew along it, and more grew on the bluff above. Bitch led us down the side, sniffing and growling.

"I think we're getting close, bimbos," I said, keeping a firm grip on Bitch's leash.

She pulled harder on it as she scrambled faster. She led us around an outcropping. Above our heads, a juniper tree grew out of the side of the mountain. Curtains of black moss hung off the tree and half-hid a cave.

Bitch growled, her tail stiff and shooting straight up. Her ears pricked.

A dungeon.

"Good job, Bitch," I said and rubbed at her head. "You're going to get a big reward for that. Yes, you are."

Anni drew her sword while Cally knocked an arrow on her bow. She didn't draw it back, though. Erotha shoved her dildo-wand into her pussy and kept it in her, ready to be pulled out and start enchanting our weapons.

I drew my ax and flail as Bitch led the way. I gripped the leash, not wanting to let go of it. I feared my bimbo-werewolf would run off. We headed into the darkness. Erotha pulled out her wand and touched my ax. It glowed with a silvery light that drove back the night.

She did the same to the rest of our weapons, even Mint's claws.

I nodded to Erotha.

She grinned at me, so happy.

My bimbo-adventurers knew enough not to make noise as we ventured into the kobolds' lair. At any moment, we might be attacked by them. We moved into the darkness, my eyes flicking back and forth. We had to be on our guard. They could attack from any nook or cranny.

The cave had wet walls. Water dripped everywhere. The tunnel wound down and to the right. The stop steepened into rough steps. They were natural formations made by the water carving through the rocks. We stepped down each of them, the glow from our enchanted weapons driving back the darkness.

Echoes reached us. Sounds came from deeper inside, but they were hard to judge. Soon, the tunnel leveled out. Branching paths led off from them. Bitch sniffed and led us straight each time. Her tail didn't wag much.

It was tense moving through this territory. We had to go careful. I didn't want to get ambushed. I winced at the click of heeled boots and shoes. My bimbos had on sexy garb, but maybe not the best footwear for sneaking through a dangerous dungeon.

Still, it was like when you were playing Bloodborne. You had to have your Fashionborne and look stylish while you played. That trumped defenses. Everyone knew that.

I grinned for a moment. I would never get to play a lot of great video games, but I was living a more awesome one with my harem of bimbo-adventurers. We were on our first steps toward being great heroes that would save this world.

I grinned at the idea. I wondered what the Demon Lord would be like. Well, that was probably a long way off. We were still fighting kobolds. But we would move up in the world as we took on bigger and better quests.

I was ready for it. Eager to rise to the challenge and save this world. Then I could live happily ever after with my bevy of bimbo-sluts. Adventurers and monster girl slaves. I would have it all. Riches. Fame. Fortune.

God, I loved this world.

At another intersection, Bitch stiffened and growled softly.

Shouts echoed from down the tunnel to our right. Footsteps slapped on stone. I stepped before bitch, Anni joining me. A heartbeat later, four kobolds burst out around the corner. They were shorter even than Mint with blue skin and round, almost raccoon-like ears peeking out of their lanky, black hair. They growled at the sight of us, wielding crude, stone daggers.

I triggered Bimbo Inspiration. A wave of red energy burst from me and rippled around my bimbos.

"MASTER!" all my bimbo-adventurers squealed together as the buff fell on them. They would all be enhanced to fight faster and harder. They would deal more damage. "YIPPEE!"

I grinned at their excitement. I loved my class. It was such a perfect one.

Bitch dashed behind me as I let go of the leash. She was retreating to the back where she would be safe. Good girl.

Anni darted forward and used Squealing Slash, shrieking in delight as she slashed at the lead one. The kobold tried to block, but she shattered his flint dagger and cut him nearly in half. He dropped to the ground, dead.

Another rushed at me and went to stab me. An arrow flew by ant took him in the eye.

"Yay!" Cally squealed, bouncing behind me and pleased with her great shot.

This kobold didn't die. I slammed my ax into its head before it could attack again. The kobold dropped to the ground, twitching as blood poured out of the wound on its temple. It was a rather easy fight, but that was fine.

The third kobold stabbed at Anni. He slashed at her with his flint blade, his yellow eyes gleaming into the light from our glowing weapons.

She giggled and parried the attack. He reeled back from the blow, nearly falling on his backside. He hissed, showing off sharp teeth. His round ears twitched as he regained his balance. He went to attack again.

"Anni!" squealed the druid.

Mint darted past the bimbo-warrior and leaped on that kobold. My bimbo-catgirl hissed and used Wild Kitty Attack. She drove her kobold down as her enchanted claws tore at his throat. The kobold gurgled.

"Master!" Erotha gasped and touched me with her wand. She strengthened me.

"Yes!" I growled as the last kobold stabbed at me. He struck me in my chainmail coat. That did nothing to me. I slammed my ax hard into his head.

He reeled to the side. Anni thrust her sword, piercing his chest. He dripped to the ground. Next to them, the bimbo-druid ripped out the last kobold's throat. Blood spurted. Bitch barked in delight in the background as the last kobold died.

I checked my phone. I had gained 4 Magic Crystals, bringing me up to 14. So they were Level 1. I used one of their stone daggers to cut off their right ears. I stuck those grisly trophies into my pouch. Proof that I had killed them. I needed sixteen more of those ears before we could head back to town.

But this was way more gruesome than in real life. Well, in a real video game.

I didn't have to cut the ears off. I just had to loot the bodies that sparkled and gained the quest items. It was quickly over. I threw down their dagger. It didn't look like it was worth anything. I glanced around at my women.

We had triumphed.

Bitch took the lead again. She sniffed at the ground but didn't take us down the passage the kobold patrol had come from. Maybe they were returning from a raid through a different entrance. Bitch took us straight.

I gripped her leash as she wagged her tail. She hadn't helped in the fight, but then she wasn't technically in the party. She wasn't a bimbo-adventurer but a bimbo-slave, a capture monster girl. That made sense. She was like a pet. A non-combat pet who was useful for gathering materials.

Anni moved ahead of me walking to the right and behind the werewolf-bimbo. I kept my ax out, but not my flail. I wasn't sure how many female kobolds we would run into. Bitch took us around a bend and down another slope. The sounds grew louder.

Knocking. Banging. Maybe talking.

A community was down here. We might be in for a big fight.

The musky scent grew stronger. That had to be the aroma of the kobolds. We only needed to kill sixteen of them, but we might be in for a larger fight. Would there be more of a reward if we killed more than we needed?

Plus, I was hoping to find some kobold females to bimboy. They would probably be cute. I tapped the flat of my ax head against my thigh as we walked. The cave grew dryer as we hit a straight path. Bitch sniffed ahead.

Anni watched with careful eyes, her sword out and glowing. Her boobs crunched on the stones while her bikini bottoms gleamed. The steel hugged her ass, molded to fit those butt-cheeks perfectly. She did have a great ass.

All my bimbos did. They were all hot and sexy--

"AAIIIIIII!" Anni squealed as the floor dropped out from beneath her.

"Shit!" I gasped and grabbed her as she plunged into the dark. A hole had opened where she had been standing. A trap that we had blundered right into. "Anni! Hold on!"

I held her tight, but the sudden jerk of her stopping yanked me off-balanced. I pitched forward and plummeted down into the black with her. We both shouted as we fell before we splashed into cold water. My ax and her sword glowed, illuminating us.

We kicked for the surface. I burst out of it, panting. My heart hammered in my chest as I kicked water. Anni was right beside me, her hair clinging to her face. She looked around, fear in her eyes, but we were save. That was what counted.

"Master!" squeaked Anni.

She pointed, splashing a fan of water.

In the darkness swimming at us were a pair of eyes. A milky snout appeared. A crocodile swam toward us. More of its pale form could be seen in the water. I grabbed Anni and shoved her behind me. My legs kicked. We had to find land.

Something bit my leg. I turned around to see another one had grabbed me. It yanked me beneath the water. I gasped as I was plunged back into the murky depths. My Hit Points throbbed as the crocodile held me in a tight grip.

And began its death roll.

A timer appeared in the corner. The drowning timer. Bubbles burst from my mouth as I didn't have much time to get out of its mouth before I was toast.

~ * ~

Tsunade

"Gather your team and capture the male," Elder Yuki told me.

My bunny ears twitched. "I won't fail!"

I bounded off and left the Elder's Burrow. I appeared on the grassy meadow, my eyes scanning around. I needed the best bunny warriors we had. It would take all our skill and ingenuity to capture this man and bring him back.

I would not let Mother Usagiko die. She would be young again.

The other bunny girls approached, hopping up to me. I grinned at them and put my hands on my hips. "I need three volunteers!"

To be continued...

12