In At The Death

Story Info
The weather gave her away.
750 words
4.38
56.7k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmm999
jmm999
905 Followers

I live with my girlfriend, Marie - her house not mine. She called me one Wednesday, saying she had to work late. I thought she might like a pizza, and called her back to check. No answer. So I called her company. A Timeline Security guy said everybody had gone home.

Later.

"On my way babe. Sorry I missed your call. I left my phone in the office when I went into the meeting."

When she got in she wanted a shower.

"You always shower in the morning."

"I need another. Even office work leaves you grimy."

While she was eating I checked her panties. They were hanging up in the shower; freshly washed. Clever.

The following Monday, I told her my news.

"I've got that promotion at work, pending a health check."

"Congratulations!"

"But there's bad news too; your sister called. They've admitted your mum to hospital."

Soon we were gathered around her mum's bed.

"I think they'll keep her in this time." said Beth. "She never really recovered from that stroke."

Wednesday again. She said she'd visit her mum straight from work. She and Beth might go for a drink after."

"Don't be too late. I've got more promotion news."

"What?"

"It'll keep till you get home."

Once she'd left, retrieved my bag and packed all my stuff. There wasn't much. It was depressing to think everything I owned would fit into one backpack. Then I turned off the stopcock under the kitchen sink. Five minutes later, I got another call - from Beth.

It was nine thirty when Marie returned. I knew she'd been fucked.

"How's your mum?"

"Much the same. Getting her colour back."

"Good."

"I'll just have a quick shower. Hospitals always make me feel dirty."

"What about my news?" I said.

"It'll keep ten more minutes. Pour us some wine."

"I'll tell you now; you can't have a shower anyway. The water's been cut off. The council guys said they had to make repairs tonight."

She frowned and tried the kitchen taps.

"Shit!"

"Funny you should say shit. The water may come through brown tomorrow. We should run the taps for two minutes."

"Well I might as well put my pyjamas on."

I grabbed her wrist.

"What are you doing?"

"Come on. My news is more important than your pyjamas. Two pieces of news actually."

I pushed a glass of wine into her hand.

"What is it?"

"First things first. Raise your glass."

She did.

"Oh." I said. "Hold this a second."

I passed her my glass and she took it in her other hand. Before she could protest, I thrust my hand into her crotch and squeezed. Then I pulled her panties off. She struggled and tried to put the glasses down without spilling the wine. She fell onto the sofa, staining it. Tough shit, the furniture's all hers. I dragged her panties clear, leaving her naked but for the crotchless tights.

"Bastard!"

I held her in place and pushed them into her face. The gusset was soaking, and it wasn't only her juices.

"This'll be what the evening showers were all about then."

She opened her mouth, probably to offer some ridiculous explanation. But 'this isn't what it looks like' would have pushed me over the edge. I shoved them in - that shut her up.

"Nice taste? You've probably given him blowjobs before, whoever he is, so you should recognise it!"

Her confusion and panic were being replaced by fear. I'd never been violent with her before. I stood back. We were in end game now, and I savoured the moment.

"Now you get to hear the two important pieces of news I had to tell you. Do not speak. Nod if you understand."

She nodded; tears flowing now. But it was about to get a whole lot worse.

"First. My promotion is still on the cards, but will be delayed one month. The reason is I have an STI. I got it from you. You got it from some guy, who probably got it off some other whore. You need to go to the doctor and tell him who you've been fucking. Your guy, or possibly more than one, also has to get checked, and identify who else is in the chain. Anyone married will soon be having a similar scene to this one. How do you feel now about having his diseased cum in your mouth?"

She went white.

"Finally, Beth called tonight. Your mother died at seven. Bye."

jmm999
jmm999
905 Followers