In Aunt Lisa's Bondage Pt. 01

Story Info
Bridget ends up in bondage to her Aunt Lisa.
6.5k words
4.54
14.2k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers

IN AUNT LISA'S BONDAGE

Lisa Baxter's heart fluttered a little as she took in just what she saw on her computer screen. A little bit of 'surfing' had resulted in her stumbling, yes I believe that's the correct word, upon a video that held her totally enthralled. As her blood started to race around her body, her pussy began to respond by heating up, as it were, the first time she'd felt that reaction since that bitch had deserted her well over a year ago. For the 'subbie' starring in this film reminded her somewhat of Charlotte, the girl that Lisa had planned to marry and make her life partner. And what's more, this 'movie star' was fully adorned in scarlet red lingerie, just like Lisa had purchased for the selfish Charlotte, even if clearly cheaper and nowhere near the quality of the items in Lisa's cupboard, that had laid dormant since Charlotte had stormed out of her home and life. Stockings, bra, and even arm stockings, but the girl on her screen wore some sort of covering that prevented the viewer from seeing her panties or suspender belt. Shame thought Lisa, she may have had to cover things up a little to make meet some sort of legal requirement for public viewing. But the items Lisa had in her possession weren't subject to any such restriction, they were manufactured from the finest satin, expensive, stylish, extremely sensuous and beautiful to wear. As Lisa continued to watch the 'action' being played out in front of her, she began to envisage a certain person that she knew well, dressed in these items, and being subjected, with herself as the dominatrix, to just what the 'Lady in red' was undergoing on the screen in front of her.

Helen's, her older sister that is, daughter, Bridget. And, by the most remarkable coincidence, the stage name of the girl in the red gear was the same, even if the actress played someone using the French form of the moniker, Bridgette.

Helen was considerable older than Lisa, in fact by nearly eight years. Yes, Lisa was rapidly approaching her fortieth birthday, that was true, but Bridget was not that much younger, she'd just turned twenty-five herself. A gap that Lisa simply didn't consider a problem at all. As if the respective names wasn't the only similarity present here, Bridget was almost identical in size and stature, meaning she too was shorter than Lisa herself, as the departed Charlotte. Suggesting a very real chance of that red lingerie fitting her young niece perfectly. But just how could she persuade Bridget to play this part, firstly to agree to wear Lisa's red items of delight, and then allow herself to be tied up in firm bondage, just like the stage Bridgette was being placed in?

And, to Lisa hopefully things wouldn't just settle there. Firmly preferring the sexual company of women to that of men, from the time that the delicious Bridget had turned eighteen, Lisa had coveted and strongly desired her young niece. Wanting not just to take Bridget to her bed, but also having the most fervent desire to tie her captive, spread eagled and inescapably to that item of furniture, then shag the girl half to death!

As the Domme on her screen finished her 'rope-work,' the stage Bridgette now fully in her hands and under her control, beginning to find herself playfully struck with a riding crop, nothing too harsh or serious, Lisa began to make her own plans of how to capture the delectable real Bridget. With her own fortieth birthday rapidly approaching, she was simply going to hold a party for family and friends at her own quite spacious, for Lisa was not short of financial resources, house. Maybe something would turn-up there, or more to the point perhaps Lisa could engineer some kind of situation, where she'd gain the upper hand and force her niece to surrender her body to her aunt's desires?

****

Well, this Saturday had started superbly. With my new 'bike that I'd only bought a week or so ago, a second hand admittedly, Yamaha R6, a 600cc four-cylinder sports bike for those who don't know; I'd got up very early. I love these summer mornings and had gone for a hundred and fifty mile blast in less than two hours, arriving home just in time for breakfast. Full of adrenalin with the blood running around my form as fast as I'd just ridden. At times travelling at considerably over the 'ton,' one hundred miles an hour again to the uninitiated, I enjoyed so much riding during these early weekend mornings, because it meant almost no traffic or police activity to impede my progress. But then, after I'd parked the Yam in the garage and entered the house, mum had to go and ruin my fantastic mood.

"Ah, there you are Bridget. Don't forget it's your Aunt Lisa's birthday party tonight, and yes, before you say anything we're all, yes that very much includes you, young Lady, going! I promised her that we would, so we are. End of story!"

"Yes, mum. Of course I'll go." Sod it, I'd given up my normal Friday night down the pub, so I'd be sober to go for the ride I'd just enjoyed. Just my luck to have totally forgotten about bloody Lisa's party and just planned to make up for it there tonight.

Also going to Lisa's meant no chance of meeting any dishy blokes, in fact the only men who would be present would be members of the family, and believe me, I didn't fancy ANY of them. But, whilst we're on the subject of 'fancying' I rather feared I had quite a problem on my hands. My Aunt Lisa herself.

Now let's get one thing straight, right away here. Lisa was tall, slim, with beautiful golden hair that simply cascaded off of her head and surrounded her flawless face and piecing blue eyes, she was simply stunningly sexy and utterly gorgeous. If you were a bloke that is, after all Lisa is very much a woman. But here's the thing, Lisa wasn't into men at all, she had a different target in mind, it occurred to me, and believe me I really hoped I'd got this wrong! For ever since she'd split up with her last girlfriend, Charlotte I think her name was, I had this uneasy feeling that she'd set her mind and pussy into pursuing another potential fresh female conquest. Me.

Not that Lisa had made any serious moves towards me. But, whenever we did meet, she was always dressed in the very finest leather, obviously being a biker, I knew all about that material. However, good looking and stylish my gear might be it was primary designed for protection, as opposed to Lisa's suits which had been manufactured to entice and make their wearer irresistible. Not to mention that her legs were constantly encased in very sheer nylon, and no, I'm not talking about tights here! And the thing is her scheming bloody worked! Because, although I told myself that I wanted a man in my life, it was a fact that I found Lisa to be SO hot, that I knew a part of me, a LARGE part, fancied her like mad. It was almost as if I wanted to be hers, I desired being her partner. However, at this stage, as my parents and I walked to Lisa's house that evening so we could enjoy a drink, I still had some resistance to her advances present within my mind. For instance, if Lisa loved to adorn herself in complete female lingerie, also with her short leather skirts and the like, I was dressed in almost male clothing that night. Acting like a real 'tomboy,' after all my degree and present employment was in engineering. Just jeans, a 'Yamaha' Grand Prix 'T' shirt, with matching light jacket if it turned cold for the walk home and bloke's trainers on my feet, with not one item of female lingerie in sight! Maybe I could convince Lisa to un-fancy me? Shouldn't be too difficult surely, I had a very low esteem when it came to the subject of my sexuality. But I underestimated my own looks, believing myself to be unattractive, I'd actually got that very wrong. As Lisa had identified, I just needed a spark, and she intended to administer it!

We reached her large, detached house, oh yes, as well as being absolutely beautiful Lisa was extremely intelligent, had a very good job and earned top money. I mean what's not to like about the woman, eh? But as she opened her front door and we entered, her face, already gorgeous, formed into a wonderful bright smile upon the sight of me, confirming my very real fears. I'd just have to be careful, avoid drinking too much and try my best to keep away from her. What a great night was in prospect for me then?

Actually, it didn't start off too badly. For the first part of the evening, I enjoyed having a long chat with Steve, a cousin from dad's side of the family. No, I didn't have any desires in any carnal sense towards him, just as he clearly didn't regarding me, but he too was a biker, owning a CBR600, Honda's equivalent to my R6. We had a pleasant chat about the merits of the respective vehicles, and no, neither of us was boasting, it was a balanced and intelligent discussion. Resulting in me becoming quite interested in joining Steve for a ride one day, with our bikes on the road that is, not in bed! But Steve was due to work on the Sunday morning, so it wasn't long before he said his 'goodbyes' and left.

Anyway, it wasn't long before a basic need of nature began to take over. Being careful not to get drunk, I'd been sticking to beer rather than the partake of consuming either wine or spirits. Think about it, a pint of beer is roughly the alcoholic intake of, say a large whisky or vodka, but then diluted down with virtually a pint of pure water. Same amount of alcohol but at a much weaker concentration, so one's body is receiving the alcohol at a far slower rate, meaning one doesn't become drunk nowhere near as quickly However, there is a downside, consuming that larger amount of liquid, in whatever form, means the bladder fills up far more quickly. It was time for me to visit Lisa's bathroom.

And it was as I was about to ascend her stairs that I bumped into her. Looking utterly divine as ever, the normal leather skirt and a beautiful blue satin blouse, she was almost waiting for me. "Bridget Darling, I've something upstairs waiting for you, on my dressing table in my bedroom. It's a belated twenty-fifth birthday present. When you've done your business in the loo, why don't you take a look? I'd come up with you myself, but, you know, must mingle, you know how it is!"

"Sure thing, Aunt Lisa. Thank you." I thought it a little strange, but hey, what harm could it do, to at least check it out? As mentioned before, Lisa was very rich, so it might be something nice indeed. And, in some ways the bladder was really calling now, so perhaps I hadn't been paying the attention that I really should have.

Having relieved myself, God that felt good, I was on the way to the stairs when I noticed the door to Lisa's luxurious bedroom open, the light on and a small, thin package on her dressing table. Well Lisa had given me permission, hadn't she? And I was right about this item being classy and expensive, it was a beautiful watch, one that caught my eye in no uncertain terms. Momentarily forgetting to be wary of my aunt, I slipped it around my wrist, and was just in the middle of strapping it there, when the bright flash of a mobile 'phone in photographic mode came from the direction of the door. Turning I saw Lisa standing there.

"And just what do you think you're up to young Lady?" Her strident voice filling the room, as she turned and shut the door. "Stealing my watch, eh? What do you think your mother and father will make of that? Shall we go find them and ask just what they believe of this?" Showing me the image now on her camera, one of me quite clearly fitting said watch onto my own wrist.

"What are you on about, stealing your watch? You quite distinctly told me it was my birthday present from you! How can that be classified as theft?"

"I have absolutely no recollection of such a claimed conversation, more to the point you have absolutely no evidence of one. No, it's utterly clear just what you're up to. Come on, let's go and find your parents and break the news to them that their daughter is a thief!"

I suddenly realised just what was occurring here, I'd stupidly walked right into a carefully engineered trap set for me by my aunt. If she did want me, and it certainly appeared so, now she'd got me. Resigned to my fate, I sighed deeply and simply asked, "what do you want from me, Aunt Lisa?"

"That's better, wasn't so hard, was it?" I noticed her give a quick and furtive glance towards the black satin covered bed, as she answered. "Your body! But no, not here and now. And not on my bed, well not to begin with. You'll have to beg me to tie you to that and then shag you, but after some time in my hands as we recreate a sexy video that really turns me on despite there's no actual sex involved, I've NO doubt that you will beg me for just that!" With me thinking, there's absolutely no chance to that idea happening, in my head. "I don't know just what plans you had for next Saturday morning, but they've just changed. You will report here, to my house at ten o'clock in the morning and DON'T BE LATE! And walk here, just like you have tonight, no riding that bike of yours. Having showered and thoroughly cleaned yourself beforehand. And I don't care what clothes you wear, as long as they're clean, they won't be staying on for long when you reach here anyway, as they'll be replaced by some of mine! That's the deal then, spend a few hours as mine, for me to do with you exactly as I wish, or I'll drag you downstairs right now, and in front of everybody, denounce you as a thief! One thing I do promise you, if you agree to my demands, is that no harm will come your way, I'll definitely be looking out for your safety and welfare. You can be assured of that! Well, what is it to be then?"

I'm sure that all of you can agree that I realistically had no choice, I'd have to concede to Lisa's terms, and there was a part of me that readily wanted to! Sighing again, I answered. "Yes, Aunt Lisa, I agree to surrender myself to you!" My fate was sealed.

"Good girl. I fully intend for you to enjoy it as much as I do." Strangely enough, I did believe her, she was making a pitch for me to become her sexual partner in life after all. Although, as usual with Lisa, things had to done very much her way! She gave me a peck on my cheek, opened the door, and taking me by the hand, led me out of her bedroom, back into the party, having achieved the aim of obtaining just what she'd set out to do this night. I was now in a position where I was going to be HERS!

I left shortly afterwards, with very mixed emotions running throughout my body on that walk home. Sure, a large amount of trepidation and fear. What was this video that Lisa had clearly enjoyed watching? What was she clearly going to do with and to me? But, believe me, there was a fair amount of pure excitement racing around my form now as well. As said before, Lisa was utterly beautiful, possessing raw sex appeal in spades. Her promise that I'd also enjoy being with her was something that I did feel was entirely possible, likely even. And her vow to look out for my safely was utterly plausible. Well, I mused, as I reached home, in just under one week's time, all these questions would be answered, as I delivered my body into my aunt's full hands and power. I was clearly going to find myself totally subjected to Lisa's awesome sexuality, with my pussy beginning to warm at such a prospect. I actually began to count the hours away!

Having managed to drift off to sleep, I awoke on the Sunday morning as a classic 'head verses heart,' or should that be 'head verses pussy,' battle began to take over my every thought. My head firmly said 'NO' this was, after all, my mother's sister we were talking about, and she was basically fifteen years older than me. But, depending on your viewpoint, my heart, or pussy, were both informing me of just how delicious Lisa was, and how much I really fancied her. Also how dis-appointing I'd found sexual liaisons with males to have proved to be. If I wasn't a complete lesbian, then I was surely bi-sexual. And if I was to 'try-out' a female, then why not one who was utterly gorgeous, known to me, and somebody I was sure I could trust, like Lisa clearly was? Anyway, as I told myself, one way or another I would obtain an answer, maybe things with Lisa would not go smoothly and fail to work out as she planned? A possibility surely, and I'd have fulfilled my obligations towards her.

This fight continued in my body all that week, and I was eternally grateful that it didn't interfere with my employment, like causing me to make any mistake for example. And what about Friday night? My normal pub visit surely had to go, just like last week when I'd gone out on the bike early in the next morning. I daren't do the same again, what if I came off it, or had a breakdown? Would I make Lisa's deadline in time in either of those scenarios? In the end, I compromised, going out for a ride on the Friday evening instead, it was still light to nearly nine o'clock, and finishing up having just one pint at the pub before going home.

Bright and early, I awoke in the next morning, D-Day as it were. Following Lisa's express instructions, after a light breakfast, I showered and selected clothes that mum had washed during the week and were therefore fresh. I mean, would you believe it, at that precise time of my life, on that Saturday morning I neither possessed a suspender belt or set of nylon stockings of any denier grade? Just a 'T' shirt and pair of traccies then, all Lisa had specified was that my clothing was clean, which it was. I now wondered just what items of hers that she planned to put me in, guessing it would be some sort of lingerie. Something I'd never really tried before, my panties were all cotton, not satin. So, allowing myself plenty of time, I set off for my aunt's abode and whatever fate Lisa had in mind for me.

Arriving approximately ten minutes early, but that didn't bother Lisa at all as she opened her front door, allowing me to enter. Before firmly shutting it, and then, quite unnecessary I'm sure but I guess to make a point to me, she locked it. Putting the key into the top of the very sheer, black stocking on her left leg. "Good morning to you, Darling, are you ready for our day of fun?" Lisa had a massive smile on her face at my presence, surely, she realised I HAD to be here, she still had that image on her 'phone, and I had no doubt she'd have used it to suggest I'd stolen from her if I'd refused!

Having performed this act, she act she allowed her black satin dressing gown to fall onto the floor, revealing her gorgeous body in all its full glory. Again, in black satin, her bra and panty set looked absolutely glorious, fitting her form perfectly, and looking totally seductive. As did the, also manufactured in the same hue and material, suspender belt holding up those leg coverings. She really could have been a top model, as she showed off her delightful form.

"Aunt Lisa, it's clear you have some games in mind for me today. Do you mind then, if I quickly use your loo, I'm guessing your planned activities would be far better without any toilet breaks disturbing them?"

"Yes, a wise precaution. Off you go then Darling, you know where it is, and when you've finished, could you please join me in my main living room, where our fun can commence."

"Yes, Aunt Lisa."

About five minutes later I did rejoin her in her large living room. Noticing several things apart from my satin lingerie clad Aunt. Two holdall type bags were on the floor, very close to where Lisa directed me to stand. Then her voice rang out. "STRIP!" It had begun.

I obeyed, soon my clothes were in a pile on the floor beside me, as I was now totally naked. Which didn't bother me at all, for I guess Lisa had seen plenty of naked female bodies in her time. But she now ordered me to open the first of her bags and place all of my clothing inside it, including my shoes. When I'd done so, Lisa quickly zipped the bag shut, and utilising a small padlock ensured it would remain so by fastening the zipper firmly closed. With myself having no idea just where in this house of hers, the key to that padlock lay.

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers
12