In Aunt Lisa's Bondage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers

Having completely locked one bag shut, Lisa now opened the other one, and her hands emerged from it carrying a pair of red satin panties, that were very skimpy. And utterly delicious to wear, as she fed them through my feet, one by one with me raising them thus, and then guided them up my legs to cover my neither region. It was the first time in my entire life that I'd worn satin panties, and I was rapidly beginning to appreciate just what all of the fuss was about. They felt utterly divine, and I was starting to feel quite turned on!

Especially when Lisa's second visit to the second bag resulted in a lovely bra emerging, again in red satin. Lisa told me to hold my hands on my head, as she fitted that around my breasts. Another crank up of the 'turn-on' cog! Followed by another, as the satin suspender belt found its way around my waist, with Lisa feeding the suspenders, I noticed, underneath the panties. Suggesting that they may well be coming off later and would be able to so without disturbing the stockings that Lisa was certain to put me into!

Yes, and they were next up. With me having to lift my feet again, once more one by one. With my feet covered, Lisa moved the stockings up my legs, one at a time, until they reached the hanging suspenders, where my aunt fastened the clasps. MY GOD! I had worn stockings previously, but NONE as beautifully sheer as these ones, and I found myself turned on as never before. Instead of the present me, who had regarded sexy lingerie as something to despise, I was rapidly becoming a full convert. At this stage, apart from the fact that Lisa's 'clothing' was black, whereas mine was red, we were identically adorned, and I thought that was it, she'd go no further. But I was wrong.

Two more red, satin items came out of her bag, two, now what were these called, arm stockings or extended gloves? Never mind, Lisa folded them up on themselves, placing both of my hands into them. Divine or what? Now she rolled them up my arms, they extended to roughly halfway between my elbows and my shoulders. Now, my 'dressing up' had finished, there were no more items of lingerie left in the bag. But, WOW! Did I feel like I was in heaven or what. Not that I'd be able to tell anybody, as a final red item came out, a very effective mouth gag, which Lisa soon fitted, tightening the straps which held the gag firmly, but not uncomfortably in my orifice, basically silencing me. And with me in this condition, it was time for my body to descend into Lisa's bondage, as she now withdrew several lengths of pure white bondage rope. My heart almost missed a beat.

Ordering me to position my legs about fifteen inches apart, Lisa now folded the rope in two, and having circled one of my legs just above the ankle she pulled the two open ends together through the centre 'U' part. Moving the double rope across the gap between my legs, she now started to feed the rope back across, coiling it around the rope 'bridge' as it were, and I do appreciate that it is difficult to describe her action here. With the result of in-between my pins being re-enforced as it were, looking a bit like a spring, one with no gap between coils.

When Lisa had bridged that gap then, she had a fair degree of rope left, so back she went the other way, finally knotting off her rope right beside one of my legs. Which were now held apart but joined in that position. Meaning movement was possible, but very short steps were only available, walking was slow and difficult to me now, and running utterly impossible. The bond between my legs was fairly inflexible but could allow some lateral movement. I sensed that Lisa was quite relieved that this part of my capture was complete, as she could now stand, this bit having to have been performed whilst she was on her knees. I mean, wasn't I supposed the one in submission here, not her?

Well, that was my legs taken care of then, now time for those red satin covered arms. Which currently were facing downwards, close to my body, as Lisa had directed me to place them. But before Lisa fetched any more rope, she had another bondage tool in mind. She grabbed a long wooden pole, about three feet in length, and roughly one inch in diameter. With metal loops screwed into both ends, God alone knows why I noticed that. Lisa fed this between my elbows and my back, then grabbed both arms, bending them so my elbows were basically at a right-angle, with my hands now forwards. Holding the pole in position. Now she wanted more rope.

So, she could show her sublime bondage skills, this woman knew just what she was doing alright, which only enhanced my excited state. Again, folding her length of rope in half, she looped my right arm, before passing the 'U' of the rope over to my left. So, there was a 'double' rope length between my arms both above them and below, with this top link terminated by the said 'U'. At my left arm, she wrapped the lower length around my wrist, the fed it through the 'U' before doubling it back upon itself, back under my wrist again. I know this sounds complicated, and not easy to describe, a picture can tell a thousand words they say and here is a classic case of the accuracy of that claim, but it meant the rope was now securely wrapped around my left wrist. As she'd done with my leg bondage, Lisa now wound the rest of the rope around the link between my arms, again making her rope work look like a very closely wound spring. When she reached the other side, binding my right wrist tightly, now she showed her genius. For she fed her double rope around my back, feeding it through the loops of my left wrist bond, pulling hard to secure that. Back over to my right-hand side, where, having looped it around my right wrist again, she tied the two ends of it together.

The impact of this was that my arms were now firmly bound, and her rope was also looped around my back. Resulting in two facts. For although Lisa had more rope available to her, and she fully intended to use it, at this point her complete capture of my body had occurred. There was no way that I, unaided, could now evade her. I now was inescapably held in Aunt Lisa's bondage!

The other fact? I had never in my entire life been so turned on! I felt fully electrified, the blood coursing around my veins at a pace that the likes of Sir Lewis Hamilton or Max Verstappen could NEVER match even at their very best. Every part of me tingled with sexual excitement, and that battle within me? The head now completely collapsed and surrendered, now I knew beyond any doubt whatsoever, that I had been born to belong to Lisa, I now recognised fully the undeniable fact that I wanted, no needed, to be with her for the rest of my life. Which, in many ways was just beginning! That boast of hers last week, the one I had dismissed so frivolously, when she claimed that I'd be begging her to tie me to her bed? Well, now I knew it WOULD happen, and from the look in Lisa's eyes at the sight of the sheer delight and lust within mine, so did she!

As said, Lisa hadn't yet finished here. Grabbing another length of the rope, I basically couldn't see just what this gorgeous woman was up to as she moved behind me. I could feel her activities though, as she effectively bound my elbows to the wooden pole, then tying the 'assembly' together behind my back, binding my arms from behind as well as the existing front bondage. Leaving just enough of her 'double' rope left to separate. She fed the single strand, on each side, through that little loop on each end of the pole, tying it off. Which meant that I could no longer, not that I had any intent to do so of course, push the pole out of its position behind my back, by pushing one of its ends against something solid, like a wall for instance. This whole situation, and Lisa's complete hold on me was just getting better and better!

But the best of all was now due to occur, as for the first time Lisa deviated from the video that had inspired all of this. Now she revealed her little surprise for me. One of those remote-controlled vibrating 'eggs!' Again, Lisa knelt before me, taking hold of my satin panties, she moved them aside, and 'popped' her egg into my absolutely soaking wet pussy! Covering it with the panties again, to ensure that it stayed there! And I noticed her place the remote control of this torture device on the arm of her favourite armchair!

And so, to the final piece of rope that Lisa intended to use. Doubling it up again, Lisa centrally looped it around my front bond, once more forming a 'U' and feeding the rope through that, pulling this tightly around the bond between my arms. Feeding it now under my crotch, to my rear bond, she looped that, and back her rope came, under my region once more. Now she fed one strand through that original knot, as it where, before taking great delight, and making a real show, of tying the two rope ends together. Her rope work was finally done, the finally form of my utter bondage to her desires for me finished. My excitement level was now almost through the roof at the prospect of just what she was going to do to me now, but strangely there was also this presence of feeling content and also safe. Weird I know, but it must have signified my total and utter trust in Lisa. Because I did trust her, completely. I wanted to be hers, more than I wanted anything in this entire world!

For those first few minutes since I had descended into her captivity, Lisa faithfully followed the 'script' of the video that had led to said capture. Just like the had happened to the screen Bridgette, she struck me with the riding crop she'd now gathered, but not at all hard or in a painful manner. Again, like my namesake, I was constantly subjected to the same three commands, 'turn around, walk forward and stop.' But after a few moments Lisa ceased this activity, it wasn't what she'd captured me for, no, not at all!

I hadn't realised at all, but Lisa wasn't just recreating that video, she was making her own edition of it. Because she now proceeded to the corner of the room, switching off the camera she'd set up there, as I noticed the little red L.E.D. extinguish itself. Removing it from its tripod mount, she gathered it in her hand, as she now sat herself down in the same armchair, upon whose arm a certain remote-control box rested, waiting to be activated!

First off though, Lisa took a few 'still' shots of my predicament, which I later was allowed to view, together with a particular two pieces of video film. One 'starring' Bridgette, and the other Bridget! I have to admit I did look quite a sight, in full bondage and delicious red lingerie, completely in the grip and power of Lisa's awesome sexuality. But at the time, I didn't give a 'fig' for how I looked. It was how I felt that concerned me! For as Lisa switched the camera to 'video' mode instead of still shots, her other hand grabbed the remote box, and switched the 'guest' inside of my pussy on. At the lowest setting to start off!

As I settled down, able to cope easily with the egg vibrating at the low level, suddenly a deliciously dirty, and one could even say evil, smile emerged on the face of my captor. For some of her fingers took hole of the dial on the remote box, turning it up to the maximum extent. Providing full power to my 'vaginal' egg!

Suddenly, and taking me by complete surprise despite myself having observed Lisa turn the dial, the volume of noise emitted by her torture device increased considerably, as did the vibrations generated by it. Right in my most sensitive region. I almost began to gyrate, my body now shaking against its secure bonds, and if I hadn't been gagged, I would have surely cried out in excitement, as my blood started pumping widely, with ecstasy seeking to fully claim me. Having already been sexual stoked up, it wasn't long at all before the first, of what would be MANY, orgasm of the night arrived, and when it hit me, it was like NOTHING I'd ever tasted before! My whole body was alive, with massive waves of pleasure hitting me, and electrifying me to an extent I hadn't even dreamed was possible, let alone 'sexperienced' in my entire life beforehand. With cum simply flowing out of my pussy, almost like a strong, irresistible wave. WOW!

Now firmly in Lisa's hands, there were quite a few unanswered questions that I was learning to solve occurring here, during this morning. For example, when I'd knocked upon Lisa's front door earlier, I possessed no knowledge of whether I was capable of enjoying, what most women dream of and men cannot achieve, the famous multiple orgasm. Was my own body able to accomplish reaching this delightful state of affairs?

Well, now I knew, I most certainly WAS! For Lisa showed no mercy to me at all, good girl for I didn't want her to, and kept the egg at 'full throttle!' Which kept the pleasure flowing throughout my form, there being no let up as another intense orgasm took my body over. And a third, and Lisa still didn't relent! She kept me there, in this state of almost constant ecstasy for almost five minutes before, finally, with myself almost passing out by now, she turned the dial down, leaving the egg running on 'tick-over.' And I was allowed to come down from the greatest ever 'high' I'd ever been subjected to or enjoyed. Thanks Lisa!

As if she had any intention of leaving things there. Allowing me a couple of minutes of rest, that evil smile was back, and I was again taken to that extreme high level of sexual pleasure, once more, cumming again and again! God my panties would sure need a wash after this!

Lisa actually turned the egg off now, she still wished for me to have some degree of stamina left, as she wanted to take things further, but in her bedroom now. By now she KNEW that I was ready to beg her to take me to her bed, and securely tie my body to it, where she be able to join in the 'action.' She walked right up to me, and carefully undid the gag from within my mouth.

Not that I could ask her anything just yet, because as soon as the gag fell away, her lips attacked mine, as Lisa treated me to a kiss, that again, was far beyond any level I'd ever tasted before. Her tongue found mine, as her kiss, the first actual sexual contact between our respective bodies, was completely full of passion, desire and menace! Promising an exciting but torrid time ahead for me, as the helpless prisoner of Lisa's bed. Not that the full knowledge of this was going to stop me from begging her both to take me there, and secure my body to it, you understand. Oh no, if anything it made me desire it more. I wanted to be her pet, her prisoner, her complete and total plaything. Above all, I wanted to be HERS!

Able to find my voice at last. "Please Aunt Lisa, take me to your bed. Subject me to the awesome power of your sexuality, use your full range of sexual skills upon my helpless form, do with me just what you WANT!"

Lisa smiled at me. "I just knew you'd crack in the end. Just like I said you would, didn't I? But I also told you to beg me for that, you'll have to do better than that, you know!"

I tried again. "Please Aunt Lisa, yes, I'm BEGGING you now! Aunt Lisa, I beg you to," pausing to catch my breath a little.

"TIE ME TO YOUR BED, AND SHAG ME!"

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers
12