In Aunt Lisa's Bondage Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa obliges when Bridget begs to be tied to her bed.
5k words
4.41
5.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
112 Followers

BOUND TO AUNT LISA'S BED

There was a delicious 'snap' sound, in fact it was the fourth such occurrence of this beautiful oral delight. But THIS time it was far more significant than the previous three instances. For you see, each one was the sound of one of my four limbs being tied, in very secure and inescapable but also comfortable and not unsafe at all, bondage to my captor's bed. Ready for her, yes just like me it was a woman who now held me, to now just as I had begged her to, shag me! And that fourth knot being secured meant that her capture of my body was now complete, every one of my wrists and ankles was now firmly fastened to her bedroom furniture and make no mistake this female knew exactly what she was doing when it came to 'rope work.' Oh yes, just as I wished for, I was now completely under her command, and would be staying on this black satin covered bed for as long as SHE wanted me to! With me having no say in the matter. But just who was she? And how come, to my utter delight, had I come to be bound to her bed? Although, it needs to be pointed out that I hadn't been quite so joyful when this Lady took me into her bondage in the first place, in fact she'd had to resort to blackmail to achieve this.

Identity question first. My captor was my mother's younger sister, Aunt Lisa. She'd always preferred sex with other women as opposed to men, and she'd recognised that same trait in me, although I hadn't yet myself. And she set her sights upon me, I became the target of her desires. To some extent I HAD perceived her interest, but unsure of my own natural sexual gender preferences had resisted her advances. Despite the fact that she was rich, very intelligent, and proving to be highly successful in life. Oh, and she was most certainly, absolutely drop dead gorgeous!

Which my pussy had clocked, well and truly, as her desire for me became understood. But still my head resisted. So, Lisa had decided to resolve this matter once and for all. She made her move at the fortieth anniversary of her birth, on the previous weekend. For then she'd set a trap for me, one I walked right into. Placing a lovely watch on her dressing table, leaving her bedroom door open, just as I needed to go to the loo, she'd cleverly told me it was a belated birthday present for me, it had been my own, twenty-fifth, birthday shortly beforehand. As I picked it up, and started to fit it around my wrist, there was a flash of a mobile 'phone camera being used. And Lisa standing in the doorway, shutting the door behind her.

Now she accused me of attempting to steel said watch, pointing out as I attempted to suggest that she'd given my permission to touch it, which she had, that nobody had heard, or would believe that very real conversation between her and I. Now threatening to expose my 'crime' to everybody present, including my parents, I knew I'd been 'set up' and agreed to surrender myself to her desires for me. However, she had no plans in taking me as her sexual toy that night, ordering me to report at her home on the following Saturday morning. An order, that I had fully obeyed, what was about an hour ago now.

Once I'd entered Lisa's home she made me strip, and then put me into an utterly delicious lingerie set, made from red satin, apart from the stockings that were manufactured from very sheer nylon. Now something needs to be explained about me and lingerie here. It wasn't something that I normally wore, I had been heavily influenced by my mother, Lisa's sister. Mum was definitely one of THOSE women who believe that their partner shouldn't need to be stimulated by lingerie to wish to make love to them, so she basically possessed none. As I was her child, so she'd conveyed this message, well and truly, into my head. But now, placed into Lisa's items, I began to see the error of mum's ways, as I delighted in the feel of them! Oh, and my aunt herself was similarly adorned, black instead of red though in her case.

Lisa, inspired by a video she'd come across, began to tie me up, having gagged me first. And, following what she'd seen in said video, her bondage of my body was somewhat unusual. But TOTALLY secure and inescapable. And what's more Lisa had carefully placed one of those vibrating 'eggs' within my turned on and soaking wet pussy! And, once she'd switched it on, then onto FULL speed, I made yet another pleasant discovery this day. I WAS capable of enjoying multiple orgasms!

Good job, as Lisa kept me in an almost constant condition of severe arousal for several minutes before she finally relented. Subjecting me again to the same ordeal of complete sexual pleasure shortly afterwards. But this time when Lisa stopped her torture, that I'd enjoyed SO much, she finally removed the gag. Once she'd kissed me, with a passion I'd never tasted before, that was the point in time that I, just as she'd informed me I would in her bedroom the week before, begged her to take me to her bed, and then tie me securely to it. Well, I'd got my way then!

By now the question in my own mind, whether I wanted to have sex with another female, had been fully answered in the affirmative. Provided said female partner was THIS woman, I now knew that I'd belong to the sexy Lisa for the rest of my days. I had been destined it seemed to simply be HERS!

Some items of Lisa's sexy lingerie had in fact been removed from my form just before I became the prisoner of her luxurious bed though. Untied from my original bondage in Lisa's hands, she'd removed both the red satin panties and bra I'd been placed in. For, as Lisa informed me, she required full access to my tits and in particular my pussy to really satisfy her desires for me! Not that I was complaining at all, you'll note!

Lisa smiled at my bound form. "Now then Darling, you've had the pleasure of orgasm, and more than once, you greedy girl! But I haven't yet, have I? Well, that position is going to change, and right now!" With that, Lisa climbed onto her bed and its 'guest,' spreading her legs apart she placed herself so that she straddled my head with those pins, her pussy right next to my mouth and comfortably in range of my tongue.

This might well have been the very first time that I'd ever indulged in cunninlingus, but even so I didn't need any instruction as to what to do now. My tongue flicked out, entering Lisa's soaking pussy, and started to explore its way around. With some degree of success, it appeared, as Lisa began to moan with utter pleasure. And then I found just what I was looking for. Lisa's clitoris! Which was as erect as her, and my come to think of it, breast nipples!

I set to my task with vigour, again successfully as the vast increase in both volume and pitch of Lisa's cries signified. Which became a full scream as her body froze, with me giving her the ecstasy that she'd taken me to so many times this day. And then, I thought I'd do to her what she'd done to me, I'd keep licking her clitty, holding her in a state of constant ecstasy.

Lisa must have guessed my intentions, for I wanted nothing more than to give her just what she'd given me, a multiple orgasm. Not even caring for my pleasure. But, despite my very real wishes, there was one major difference in our respective positions. For in both instances, I was bound and fully under Lisa's control, whereas she was free to move.

But Lisa fully respected the fact that I was attempting to give as opposed to take, and she allowed me to induce two more orgasms for her, before she moved her pussy out of the range of my tongue, obviously satisfied. "Wow Darling, you certainly pleased me there. Well done!"

She rose from the bed. After kindly washing my face of her juices, she visited her chest of drawers, one in particular that I later discovered she referred to as her 'drawer of pleasure,' to fetch the first of some goodies for our fun together. Nipple clamps, which she placed onto my tits, having conditioned the nipples of beforehand by gently chewing on them with her teeth. Then placing the clamps firmly around them, linked together with a small length of chain. Yes, it did hurt as Lisa applied those clamps of hers, but once they were in position, the pain did ease. Unless, as was destined to happen quite often, Lisa tugged on said chain!

Next item to emerge from said drawer was a blindfold, and clearly a quality item, the sort that allowed NO light whatsoever to into penetrate its wearer's world. Lisa placed this onto my head, but didn't cover my eyes just yet, obviously before she removed my power of sight, as she clearly would do, there was something else that she wanted me to see.

There was. Back to that drawer Lisa went, and this time her strap-on was what came out. "Have used this for a little while Darling, but now I will have the pleasure. As will you, I sure intend that!" I watched with nervous anticipation as Lisa fitted it around her mid-riff, noticing that the device had an attachment, designed to tickle her clitoris as she shagged me! Good, we both should have a good time, I thought to myself.

As proved to be. Having climbed 'aboard' again, she performed the three acts almost simultaneously. Firstly her 'cock' entered my waiting, soaking wet, pussy. Almost at the same time her lips assaulted mine. And, as during said kiss I momentarily closed my eyes, when I reopened them, it was utterly pointless I found out. For Lisa had now placed the blindfold over them, reducing my world, for as long as she, and she alone, wanted, into total darkness.

Now she started the motion of sex upon me, very gently and slowly at first. In and out, in and out, went her strap-on. Stroking my clitoris very nicely, thank you very much, Lisa. Gradually she increased the pace of her motions, until it wasn't long before she was really pumping my form into the satin covered mattress of her bed. And naturally it wasn't long before this activity began to take effect. My pussy was getting hotter and hotter, wetter and wetter, and started to almost tingle with excitement. Then, just before the inevitable occurred, Lisa's own body froze, which I felt rather than saw of course, and she started to scream with pure ecstasy! Within a second my own climax arrived, taking hold of me in a manner that I'd only ever experienced today, whilst in Lisa's previous hold, and never before this day.

But the fact that we were both female now came into the equation again. After a brief halt, to catch her breath, she resumed her pumping of me. With the same delicious outcome for the pair of us. And again, after a slightly longer break this time. Now Lisa decided to change things a little. She lifted the blindfold and asked, "do you fancy giving this a go?" Touching the strap-on, then removing it from her body.

"Why not, Aunt Lisa. Yes, it could be fun to try it."

"Good girl! You'll love it, I promise you!"

Lisa gently placed it around my mid-riff, making damn sure that its attachment was in the correct place, touching my clitty, turning me on even further with nervous anticipation. But the overall feeling was pure trust, I'd learnt to fully believe in Lisa and her love for me. Which I realised was total and complete. As mine for her was rapidly becoming. What had started out as pure lust for her was now turning into real love. If she said I'd enjoy it, then I knew for damn sure that I would do.

And, of course, she was completely correct, I thoroughly loved every minute, as once she'd put the blindfold over my eyes again, Lisa now rode on my 'cock.' With her normal consummate level of skill. Succeeding in inducing another series of fantastic climaxes for both her and I.

However, all this action was beginning to take its toll. I sensed Lisa beginning to flag a little, remember she was the one doing most of the work here, and she was older than me. After one final shag, before which she'd rested for a while beforehand, meaning she had recovered to some extent so that last shag was back, by a large degree, to the intensity of the first few, she called a halt to the proceedings.

Having untied me, Lisa handed my one of her dressing gowns, and spoke. "Come on, let's go to the kitchen, I'm famished, and just for once this hunger is for food!" Following her down the stairs, we entered her utterly luxurious kitchen, where she invited me to sit down at the large table. After some effort looking in her cupboards, she turned to me and asked. "What do you fancy, apart from me, Darling? I can't be bothered to cook, so I'll send out for a takeaway. What do you prefer, Chinese of Indian?"

"Oh, Chinese if you don't mind Aunt Lisa. I love a good curry, but I've had more than enough heat for today. God, you are SO hot!"

"Well, well, get you, my love. Chinese it is then." She produced a menu from the local takeaway, and we made our selections. Which Lisa then rang through.

"Now then, I know you love a good beer, but do you drink wine as well? I've a bottle or two of Sauvignon Blanc resting in the fridge. Fancy a glass or two?"

"Yes please, Aunt Lisa."

"Bridget Darling, now you're my girlfriend, which let's face it you are now, you're my lover so you can drop the 'aunt' part of my name. Just call me Lisa."

"Yes, Au.., I mean Lisa. Sorry, might take a while to get used to that. But I will, given time."

"Just shut up and KISS me!" An order I was all too happy to obey!

Having done so, Lisa fetched the wine and two glasses. Pouring out a generous measure into both, we 'chinked' glasses, with Lisa and I both shouting "To Us!" Loudly and proudly! Before talking a large slug.

"So, Lisa," setting down with her on the sofa, and holding her hand, "where do we go from here? I know that I'm in love with you, love I sense is fully reciprocated, and I want to be with you forever."

"It is, and I also want you here with me for the rest of our natural. But we need to consider one person in particular, who will NOT view this union with joy! Your mum. I suggest that you don't tell her straight away."

"Oh, don't worry, I told her I was staying at a friend's tonight. For I rather had a feeling you'd want me to stay the night here. You KNEW I wanted to be yours, didn't you? But on one thing you are right. It is because of mum that I resisted what my heart was telling me for so long. That I was born to be with you. It's going to difficult to tell her the truth without her getting angry though."

"Yes, I'm inclined to agree. We need to be extremely careful about this one. Thank goodness your dad is such a decent and level-headed bloke. Maybe he will come to our aid?"

Just then Lisa's doorbell rang. Springing to her feet, "seems like grub's up!" She went to her door, just wearing lingerie, although that was covered by some degree by the open, sexy dressing gown. Giving the delivery driver quite a sight he'd remember, no doubt.

Whatever, the Chinese food was utterly delicious, washed down with that superb wine, yes we opened a second bottle. And talked, mostly about where we thought what was happening this very evening would lead to. Both Lisa and I agreeing that we hoped, and firmly believed it could, and therefore would, lead us to a full lifetime together. When the superb meal was finished, it was back to Lisa's bed for us.

But there was no bondage involved. Obviously full-blown raw sex would have proved difficult with our full stomachs, but anyway now wasn't the place for that. It was time to satisfy our love, not our lust. We were ready for the gentle caresses, the sensual touches, now we 'made love' instead of simply shagging. Which we did for some time, before both of us drifted off to a real, contented sleep.

When I was, rather rudely not that I was complaining mind, awoken from my slumbers to discover that Lisa was tying me back up! By the time I fully regained consciousness, and stirred, she'd already succeeded in securely tying one of my wrists and corresponding hand to the corner bedpost and had virtually completed her capture of my other arm. Which meant that now I was her prisoner again, quite frankly the very best way I have ever woke up in my entire life! Lisa completed her capture of me, by tying my legs so I was back in the familiar spread-eagled position, clad in just those red stockings and suspenders, the arm stockings had gone last night as had the nipple clamps, and yes it HAD hurt when Lisa had removed them. She celebrated her achievement by climbing back on top of me, pressing her lips upon mine and 'kicking off' with a damn good snog!

For nearly two hours, two hours of the utmost pleasure I had even tasted, Lisa kept me as both the captive of her bed and also of her sexuality. Sheer joyfulness, held firmly and subjected to the pure lust of the woman who had complete control and possession of my heart. And pussy! For some of that time I had my power of sight removed, and for some of it I could see her utter love for me being beamed out by the eyes of my captor and lover. THIS is where I knew I now utterly belonged, completely helpless and in the total power of my wonderful Lisa. I must admit that I'm not religious at all, and don't really believe in the concept of 'Heaven,' but if I had been, then I just KNEW I was there right now!

All good things have to come to an end, it's said. Yet again Lisa could only keep up this level of intensity for a finite time, yes this magical moment couldn't last forever, mores the pity. And so once more, Lisa released me. For breakfast. Cricky, every time the delicious lady stopped devouring me, she it seemed that she wanted something to eat! Talk about a healthy appetite! Mind you, she had ensured that this day had got off to an early start, with this exciting, exhilarating and completely raw, sex!

"It's time for you to go back home, as we said we don't want you mum to have any idea that you've been here with me, just yet. You better get dressed in your own clothes now." As Lisa produced the holdall bag that contained my own clothing, and the key to the padlock that she'd used to lock them away, yesterday. Oh, and now Lisa presented me with that watch, yes THAT one, the one responsible for all of this action with her in the first place. It seemed she intended for it to be a belated birthday present after all.

Having dressed I told her I'd be careful just what I said to mum, yes we needed to plan our approach to informing her, as she wouldn't take this lying down. I might have a word with my dad first, an idea that Lisa agreed to. Anyway, come what may, we both thought it was time to go home, or what I believed to be home. For there was rather a shock awaiting me. Events would be 'coming to a head' slightly quickly than either Lisa or I had anticipated!

Lisa drove me home, or as you'll soon see to be more accurate, my parent's home, dropping me off just around the corner and out of sight to anybody within the house. After indulging in a passionate kiss, I left her car and her presence. And as soon as I walked in the door of said home, the scowl on mum's face told me there was trouble ahead, with a capital 'T!'

"Where the hell do you think you've been, young lady?" A term mum always uses when she's unhappy with something I've done.

"Dani's. As I told you."

"Oh really? In that case perhaps you'd care to explain to me just why I was speaking to Dani this very morning, and she had NO idea where you were. You certainly weren't with her! So, I ask again, where were you?" Suddenly mum's tone of voice became even more hysterical, as she shrieked, "you stink of sex! You've been with HER, haven't you? The woman who used to be my sister! What a bloody SLAG!"

I lost it at that. "Don't you dare call my Lisa a SLAG!" I screamed.

"Oh, I see. It's MY Lisa now instead of Aunt Lisa? Has she poisoned you that much? Is her bed comfortable?"

"Very!" Losing control of my own senses now. "And I should know, I've spent enough time this weekend in it with my girlfriend." Although I did think it prudent NOT to mention the fact that I'd been, how shall I put it, 'confined,' to Lisa's furniture. "That's why she's no longer simply Aunt Lisa to me, she's my partner in life now!"

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
112 Followers
12