In Aunt Lisa's Bondage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum paused. Then she held out her hand and issued a command. "KEY! If want to indulge yourself with that woman, you're no longer welcome to live under MY roof. GET OUT! NOW! Just as she is no longer my sister, now you're no longer my daughter!"

This was the point when my dad entered both the room and the equation. "If you're serious Helen, then.."

Mum cut right across him. "You're DEAD right I'm serious. I want her out, right now!"

"Fair enough, but we have to allow her to collect her belongings." Turning to me. "Will your Aunt Lisa allow you to stay with her, while we sort this mess out? You'd better ring her."

Mum butted in again. "THAT woman is NOT entering this house, do you hear me?"

"Helen, calm down. If you want Bridget to leave, you cannot deny her the right to take her possessions with her. As you know she doesn't own a car, just her motorbike, and she can't carry much on that. She'll need to use Lisa's car to carry most of her gear. Why don't you simply stay out of the way, until between them they've loaded Bridget's stuff?"

Oh no! If SHE is coming here, she'll bloody hear just what I have to say to her!" Dad sighed.

I disappeared upstairs to what was very shortly to become the room I used to sleep in, pulled out my 'phone, noticing that I had a 'missed call' from Dani, and rang Lisa. Telling her just what had happened, and that mum, firstly now knew all about our relationship existing and that she'd, basically, ordered me out of the house. Dad had calmed her down a bit, and could she drive around now, and help collect some of my belongings. Of course, she agreed to do just that. Meanwhile, I started to gather my possessions. I hadn't all that much, I'd spent a lot of my money on my bikes, rather than masses of clothes.

Roughly fifteen minutes later, Lisa arrived, and thankfully, in fact I think he made sure of it, dad answered the door. However, mum emerged almost as soon as my girlfriend had entered and started on her straight away. "You just couldn't leave alone, could you, Lisa? All your life you had to be better than me, bigger house, flasher clothes, more money, better job! But NO, it just wasn't enough for you, was it? Now you want my only child! Well, you can HAVE her! Get her stuff, and then the pair of you can GET OUT! Out of my house and out of my life! Yes, that very much includes you!" This last rant was aimed at me, I'd just come down the stairs. As if to show my intent, I went to Lisa right away, hugging and kissing her.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way, mum, but I love Lisa and want to be with her now. It's a shame if you can't handle that fact, but it'll have to be your problem, not mine. The die is cast, as the Romans used to say."

"Don't try to be funny with me. And don't call me 'mum,' as far as you are now concerned, I am Mrs Parkinson, if we ever do meet in the future. I'd like to wish the pair of you luck, but that would be dishonest." With that she left the kitchen, Lisa had entered through the side door, and went into the living room, staying there as we collected my worldly goods.

With dad's help, that both Lisa and I much appreciated, we soon had her car loaded up. I put on my leathers, grabbed my tools from the garage, loading them into Lisa's vehicle, and wheeled the Yamaha R6 outside. Putting my crash helmet on, starting the bike up and then I followed Lisa on the journey to my new home.

Once we reached there, Lisa helped me unload my gear, some into the garage with the bike and the rest into one of her spare bedrooms. She told me to leave it all for now, sorting it out could wait till the 'morrow, which although a Monday was actually a bank holiday, meaning no work for either her or me. Having stripped out of my leathers and bike gear, Lisa handed me a dressing gown, which I put on and I could hold back the tears no more. My own mother had just told me not the call her 'mum' anymore and had thrown me out of the house! All because I'd fallen in love!

The person whom I'd fallen for demonstrated just why, taking my body gently in her arms, guiding me to rest my head on her shoulder, supporting and holding my form, allowing me to release all of the pent-up anguish to flow outwards. For as long as I needed, Lisa made no move to interrupt at all, as I unburdened myself of my pain. When she sensed I'd finished, still holding me, "would you like a drink, Darling? I've another bottle of wine left."

"Yes, please Lisa. I'd really appreciate that. Not too much though, what I need is for you to show me just why I've chosen you, over my mum. I want you to take me to your bedroom, put me into sexy lingerie, tie me securely to your bed, and then simply SHAG ME!"

"Are you sure? I'll do so of course, but only if you're really certain!"

"Never been MORE certain. Tonight, I NEED TO BE YOURS! Show me why I love you!"

Lisa fully understood, highly intelligent lady that she is, and agreed, but first we needed to eat, neither of us had done so for quite some time and had been through rather an emotional 'roller-coaster in the meantime. Yes, whilst it had been more of a trauma for me, being dis-owned by my very own mother, Lisa had 'lost' a sister over this. And we did open that bottle of wine, just the one mind. Then, having allowed some time for what we had consumed to pass through, Lisa blindfolded me and led me to her bed.

"Lisa, please! Normally I LOVE losing my sight when I'm in your hands, but please, once you've captured me, THIS night I need to see you! I have to see the love in your eyes, to let me know, above all, that you love and want me to be yours!"

"I promise Darling, with all my heart, that belongs to you, once you're tied up and helpless, then the blindfold comes off. Trust me, I give you, my word!" Which I knew would be kept.

A word she did fully adhere to, but only after she'd taken my body into her sexual custody. In a slightly different manner tonight Lisa attended to my legs first, coated in the sheer nylon of some suspended stockings, of course. Spreading them out as normal and tying my ankles to the outer posts of the secure lower bed frame. But she tied my wrists firmly together, in front of my torso this time. But naturally, I needn't have worried, Lisa pulled my arms over my head, then tied those bound wrists to the top rail of the upper bed frame, in a manner that prevented any possible escape for me. I belonged to her again. Now she fulfilled her promise regarding the blindfold, and I could look my captor and lover straight into her delicious blue eyes, that simply sparkled with lust, but above all, love!

So, there I was then. Unable to hardly move, escape entirely impossible, simply subject to the truly awesome power of Lisa's sexuality. As she took me to my limit of endurance, and possibly beyond, showering my helpless body with her sublime skills, and giving me absolutely everything she had. And just for once, with myself able to see every single of her supreme actions. Yes, after the cruel rejection from my mother, want I really needed and received, from my delicious girlfriend and life partner, was simply to be.....

BOUND TO AUNT LISA'S BED!

12