In Aunt Lisa's Bondage Pt. 03

Story Info
Bridget's mum loses control and kidnaps both her and Lisa.
3.9k words
4.13
4.8k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
103 Followers

AUNT LISA'S SISTER LOSES CONTROL

In many ways it was a relief to finally be able to move. In another perspective it was quite a dis-appointment. But why had my power of movement been removed from me anyway, how exactly had this denial taken place, and who had enforced this capture of my body?

Firstly, I think it best to state that, removed of all clothing except some sexy lingerie, in the form of a sexy suspender belt and very sheer nylon stockings, my body had been tied to my partner's bed, in a manner that if comfortable and not too tight at all was completely secure and totally inescapable. There she, yes, a woman just as I am, had shagged me into the middle of next week, giving me everything that she had! Just as I had begged her to. But who was she?

I suppose that it's possible to answer that question in two different ways, both of them true. For she was my mother's younger sister, and therefore my aunt. However, she was now also my girlfriend, my lover. I was fully in love with her, as she was with me. And this exciting bondage sex had taken place, as I'd implied at MY request, purely as a result of said mother becoming aware of the second fact of this equation and showing her anger by dis-owning the pair of us. As far mum was now concerned, I was no longer her daughter, just as Lisa wasn't classed as mum's sister anymore in my maternal parent's mind. Thus, I'd begged Lisa to 'take' me, to show me that our love was genuine, and that my sacrifice, choosing her over mum, was justified. And boy, hadn't she, quite simply, done so, and in real style. Proving to me, that beyond ANY doubt, I had been born to be with Lisa for life, born to belong to her!

Lisa had been a lesbian all of her life, sensing the same trait in me, although, greatly encouraged by mum I attempted to deny it. Eventually, although to some degree Lisa had needed to resort to blackmail, I allowed myself to fall under her spell, and once there I knew it was just where I should be. But mum couldn't accept this fact, and earlier that very day, had unceremoniously thrown me out of the family home. So, slightly before we'd actually planned and rather by default, I from now on, and I supposed it would have happened anyway, lived in Lisa's home.

So, after a truly fantastic time as purely Lisa's sex toy, exhaustion had taken its toll on her, and like I say, somewhat reluctantly she released me from her hold. And we now settled down on her bed to sleep. The deep sleep of the absolutely knackered!

My sleep must have been really deep, because in a similar manner to the day before I awoke to find myself back in Lisa's spread-eagled secure bondage! In fact, today she'd actually achieved more, twenty-four hours earlier I'd come to discover that Lisa was in the middle of the process, although she'd managed to take things far enough to ensure I couldn't escape her intentions. But this morning the task of tying my limbs to her bed posts had already been accomplished! I could get used to this, the rather pleasant thought that echoed around my head at this moment!

Thus, for the second day running my first hour or so was completely spent under Lisa's total carnal domination, and utterly within the power of her awesome sexuality. Not that I didn't want this of course, in fact I couldn't have chosen a better way of starting a day. But this delicious state couldn't last for ever, mores the pity, and eventually Lisa released me from her bonds and her bed. For although this was a Monday, it was a bank holiday, the one at the end of Summer the last weekend of August, meaning neither her nor I needed to report for work, Lisa had plans for us both on this day. She had decided that we, or more specifically I, needed to go 'clothes' shopping. And her favourite store was open this morning.

Having both breakfasted, Lisa now drove me over to said store, which was very classy and expensive. And the first items to be placed in her, or as I say my, shopping trolley, were to be in the form of lingerie, for as we've seen before I possessed very little presently. Stockings, VERY sheer ones in various colours, satin suspender belts, panty and bra sets, a couple of black ones, and one by my request in a beautiful royal blue shade.

With having sorted the lingerie side of the equation out, I also selected a beautiful satin blouse in the same colour. To match a leather suit complete with tight short skirt, in a slightly darker shade of blue. "Oh, thank you SO much, Lisa!" As she paid for all of these items. "Well now you are my girlfriend and lover, you need to look the part!"

Oh, and while we're on the subject of money, I had insisted on paying towards the household bills as it were, I made it perfectly clear to Lisa that I had NO intention of scrounging off of her and I'd be paying my way in life. Agreeing to pay her each month at least the sum I'd paid mum and dad whilst living with them. And I also paid for the pub lunch that we enjoyed once the shopping was complete. Having, once the items have been paid for, changed into the blue leather, satin and nylon items within the store's changing room. And feeling utterly delicious thus clad, also of the opinion that now I was completely worthy of my wonderful girlfriend!

We returned home and spent the rest of that day as a couple. The first of many, many, such days. With plenty of exciting sex of course, most of that with me within Lisa's bondage, for we definitely worked best together that way!

After a couple of weeks, I suddenly received a surprise 'phone call from my mum of all people. Apologising for her behaviour the other week and asking me to visit her at her home. Shocked I might well have been, but as Lisa fully endorsed, I readily agreed. "Well, that's a turn up for the books," she commented, "but it's a good thing. Let's face it, we both want this!"

So, on the following Saturday morning I knocked on the door of my old home, to be greeted by the woman who had previously dis-owned me. But with a smile of welcome on her face.

"Cup of tea, Darling?" She asked.

"Yes please, mum." Delighting in feeling able to address her such, although it was simply a case of me assuming rather than her granting me the privilege. But she certainly didn't correct me at all, so it appeared that my assumption was correct. And, anyway, hadn't she both apologised and invited me here?

But I had completely misjudged her motive for doing so. Not discovering the real reason until I'd virtually consumed that cup of tea. Only then did I realise that tea wasn't the only ingredient within said cup. My legs turned to jelly and my mind began to cloud and feel 'fuzzy,' as the drug she'd used began to take effect. It wasn't long before I was out cold.

When I finally began to awaken, I soon discovered that my mum didn't have my best interests at heart, after all. For I came to stretched out, and almost naked. Trying to move and arise revealed the impossibility of such motion, as I felt the rings of cold steel around both of my wrists and ankles. Mum had handcuffed my body, just adorned in stockings, a suspender belt, and a pair of panties that 'tied at the sides' and so could be removed, to her bed posts!

"Nice to see you're back with us. Did you really believe I can tolerate what that woman, the one I used to call 'sister,' has done? It's time the pair of you were taught a little lesson in life!"

With that mum grabbed a big ball gag, and suddenly complete fear coursed throughout my whole form, as it became utterly clear just what she intended to do with it. Not that I could stop her in any way. As it proved, despite my best efforts of resistance, she'd soon got it strapped into position, filling my mouth and quite effectively silencing me.

With that she took her 'phone, and once she'd taken a 'snap' of me in my current predicament she frantically started to type on the device's keypad. Although I couldn't see just who the recipient was intended to be, I guessed, correctly, it would be my Lisa.

"GET HERE NOW, SLAG! You see, I've your precious girlfriend in MY power now. Be dressed as she is, in your slutty clothing, and bring you strap-on with you. If you want to be together, you're going to give me a demonstration as to why." Then mum showed me her 'message,' before leaving me, informing me that she was going to wait downstairs for Lisa to respond to her summons.

It took Lisa roughly twenty minutes to do so, and I could just about hear the conversation as mum opened the door to her. "Helen, if you've hurt her in ANY way, I'm going to smash you to a pulp!" With my complete and utter fear becoming somewhat abated by Lisa's mere presence in the house now, even if, unseen by me, mum had a sharp kitchen knife in her hand.

"Shut up slag and follow me. No, I haven't hurt her at all, although I WILL if you don't do exactly as I tell you!" I heard both of them ascend the stairs and suddenly my beloved Lisa was in the same room as me. And without bothering to ask any permission at all, she came straight over to me, removed the gag, and planted her lips fully upon mine, as if to say, 'it'll be alright now Darling, I'm here for you!' An unspoken message I both fully received and understood.

"Enough of that. Strip down to just your stockings!" Once Lisa had obeyed, mum slung a pair of handcuffs at her. "Around one of your ankles. NOW!" Again, Lisa complied, to have another pair thrown at her, which as directed, she placed around her other ankle. It was now quite clear just where mum was proceeding with this!

Mum grabbed a third pair of cuffs and having ordered Lisa to place her arms behind her back, then fastened her wrists together. Then looked into Lisa's bag. "Good girl, I see you obeyed my instructions then!" Pulling out the familiar and well used strap-on. Fitting it around my lover's mid-riff, and even if mum had never used one of these herself, which she hadn't, she positioned it perfectly.

"Right the time for faffing about is over, sluts!" Addressing Lisa she ordered. "ON THE BED! ON TOP OF HER!" Once Lisa complied, and with her arms handcuffed it proved quite tricky for her, mum snapped the other end of Lisa's leg bonds around my ankles, right next to the cuffs there that held me to the bed. Not disturbing the frantic kissing between us that occurred, mum now released one cuff from one of Lisa's wrists, pulling her arm outwards, and now attaching Lisa's wrist to mine, again snapping the cuff on her pair, right next to the one on mine that bound me to this bed. Fetching one more cuff set, God alone knows where mum had got these from, the binding of Lisa's spread-out body to my own was completed. We now could not escape from each other, or mum's bed. But strangely, or maybe not so, the real fear I'd felt beforehand became replaced by the strongest possible arousal. Lisa was as helpless as me, but we now also belonged to each other, and I felt the love flow from her into me. Calming my fears completely changing the overall emotion within me into sheer sexual excitement. Which became utterly clear as I gazed, longingly, into my Lisa's own beautiful bright blue visual implements!

Not for long though. Through my peripheral vision I could see my mum with something in her hand. Which suddenly covered Lisa's eyes with black silk, mum had blindfolded her. The same fate awaited me, seconds later my own eyesight had been denied me, as my world also turned completely black.

I could feel the tip of Lisa's strap-on through those panties, mum now undid the ties on both sides, pulling the skimpy fabric away, so that Lisa could, and did, guide her weapon into my aching pussy. Despite the bondage we had been subjected to, or maybe because of it, as Lisa inserted her tool, very gently, I felt absolutely loved and FULLY turned on!

"Well then," we heard mum starting, "you claim to be in love with one another. Show me! Shag each other half to death and prove it to me. SHAG!"

I heard Lisa's calm voice. "Your mother wants to see if our love is real then? So, let's show her. Shall we give her EVERYTHING we've got, Darling?"

"Yes, Lisa. We'll do precisely that!"

So, we set about our 'task' with the utmost vigour, Lisa clearly as turned on as me, with us bound together, unable to escape our respective partner and mum's bed. To this day I've no idea as to what was her main aim here, humiliation perhaps? Well, if that was what she wanted, she'd achieved almost the opposite. She'd stoked up the sexual excitement between Lisa and I even beyond our normal very high level.

As Lisa rammed her 'cock' in and out the noise level in that bedroom rose to levels that certainly had never been present whilst mum and dad occupied the bed, no matter what they'd ever got up to. But this wasn't deliberate, it didn't occur because Lisa and I were trying to make some sort of point to mum here. We were simply THAT turned-on! And as so often happens between us, our respective climaxes occurred virtually simultaneously!

The screams of ecstasy reached a volume where I really did feel that the ceiling was about to fall in upon us, as wave after wave of almost unbearable pleasure swept throughout me! Knowing that Lisa was 'sexperiencing' a similar degree of joy within her own form. Between us, in our bound form, we were in danger of shaking mum's bed apart!

For quite some time neither of us was capable of actual speech, however mum could and did speak. "I suppose the pair of you believe I should be impressed by that display, do you? Well, I'm NOT, as far as I'm concerned it proves nothing. And you two can damn well stay there, for as long as I WANT you to! I need some fresh air!" With that she departed from the room, slamming the door shut as she did so!

Leaving Lisa and I totally alone but bound so that neither could leave the other's proximity or mum's bed. Stuck with each other. It was Lisa that broke the silence. "Well, my absolute Darling, what else can we do but shag? Up for it?"

"YEAH! I sure am Lisa. Let's go!"

Completely unaided, for there was no one to help us, Lisa managed to insert her tool into my utterly soaking wet pussy, and we went for 'Round Two.' With the same outstanding and enjoyable result, for both Lisa and me. But it wasn't long afterwards, during our third coupling that the situation changed completely.

For the local non-league football match that dad had planned to spectate at had been cancelled due to a water-logged pitch. Meaning he came home a lot earlier than Lisa, I or particularly mum, had expected. He actually entered the bedroom whist Lisa and I were right in the middle of that third climax, meaning with the level of noise we were emitting that neither of us were aware of his entrance, having the good grace to wait until we'd finished and started to calm down before he alerted us to his presence.

"I presume that Helen has something to do with this. Do you know where she is?"

"I'm sorry Frank, but no, we don't know where she has gone or for how long. As you've correctly surmised, it was your wife who placed us into this position, by drugging your daughter, and then threatening me with a knife. So, as you can imagine my sister isn't my favourite person in this world right now. Even if your daughter, my girlfriend now, and I were making the very best of the bad situation that Helen has placed us in!"

Dad spotted the small key on mum's dressing table, hoping it was just what he thought it was. Using it to start removing the handcuffs that bound us, he also relieved us of the silk blindfolds that robbed Lisa and I of our sight. Once Lisa was fully free, he handed her the key. "Can I leave the rest to you, Lisa? And once you've both dressed could you join me in the sitting room? Obviously, we need to discuss any possible consequences of just what Helen has subjected you both to today." And he left, to wait for us downstairs.

Once Lisa had released me completely, we both dressed, and as agreed, joined dad, sitting hand in hand on the sofa facing him. "Now, I can only earnestly apologise for just what Helen has done here, and please ask you to believe that I had no idea as to just what she planned to do to you both."

"Fair enough, dad. I DO believe that. You'd have never agreed." Lisa nodded her assent.

"Thank you for that. But the question is what do we do now? Have you any intention of taking this any further, to the Police for example?"

Lisa took out her 'phone, showing dad the message that mum had sent here, including the snap of my body bound to the bed. "Could you blame me if I did? But I won't, especially if Bridget agrees. But, make NO mistake Frank, I'm doing so for YOU not HER! If you weren't such a decent and honest man, I'd be driving to the 'nick' right now!" My turn to nod assent. I was perfectly happy to let Lisa deal with this situation.

"I can only thank you once again. And I guarantee both of you one thing. I shall do my very best to ensure neither of you has to undergo anything like this again. I swear it!"

I went to my father, held his body with mine. "I believe you dad. For I FULLY trust you! But it is LISA whom I love! I know it's difficult for you, let alone mum, but it's the absolute truth. Basically because of mum, I denied it to myself for far too long, but no more! I'm following MY heart now." I gently kissed him on his cheek and sat down again. Reaching to grab Lisa's hand with mine once more.

"I know Darling. You have to live your life now, as you said, you need to follow your heart. And I think as well as the shock when I entered my own bedroom, I was mighty impressed! You two didn't half put on one hell of a show! It's utterly clear that you gel together, your love for each other is totally real and strong, I can see that. Sure, when you first started dating, Bridget, I imagined chatting to potential boyfriends about footie, cars, or in your case and mine, don't forget I used to ride myself until Helen put an end to it, bikes. 'Blokey' things. I was hoping, when I saw you chatting so well with Dave's boy, Steve, ironically at your house Lisa, that was leading somewhere. But, at the end of the day, it's your life and you must be allowed to make your own decisions. And, as I say, I can see the positive effect that being with Lisa has on you. Your whole presence has sparkle now, the sparkle of blissful contentment and pure love. So, I gladly give you my blessing and best wishes. Both of you, come and give an old man the joy of a cuddle!" Naturally Lisa and I did so with the utmost pleasure! We knew he'd meant every word. He is a man of his word.

Just as we broke apart, we heard mum enter the house, proceeding to the stairs, clearly believing that Lisa and I were still bound to her bed. However, her husband soon removed that idea from the equation. "HELEN!" He boomed, in a voice full of authority that I'd never heard him address mum with before, "IN HERE NOW! You have some explaining to do!"

I'm still not sure which had shocked mum the most. Lisa and I being free, dad's presence, or the tone of voice that he'd just spoken to her with? Either way, for once in her life she was utterly speechless. "Just what the hell did you think you were playing at? You ought to consider yourself damn lucky that your daughter, no don't deny it that is EXACTLY what she is, and your sister aren't down the 'cop-shop' right now lodging a formal complaint! They've every right to. What were you thinking?"

Mum finally found her voice. "So, you're taking their side then?"

"Don't be ridiculous woman!" Again, I'd never heard dad talk like this. "I'm not taking any 'side' as you put it. Just stating simply that what you've done was SO wrong! And must never happen again. Do you understand, NEVER? If you agree to that, even if you can't find it in your heart to accept the utter joy, happiness and pure LOVE between Bridget and Lisa; you have to promise never to interfere like this again. AGREED?"

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
103 Followers
12