In Aunt Lisa's Bondage Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I'd never experienced dad speaking to mum with such authority before, he'd always been under her thumb, then I was treated to mum answering back in such a timid and frightened manner that she'd never used before. Sensing the very real threat of just how her earlier action could rebound on her. "Yes, I promise that I'll keep out of their way in future. This won't ever reoccur; I want nothing to do with either of them now. I'd happily see neither of them at all ever again for the rest of my natural days."

"Well girls, that's probably the best you're going to get here. At least you're both safe."

"Yes dad, you're possibly right." With that Lisa and I both left to go home.

Yet again my mother had hurt me, and yet again Lisa knew exactly what to do. Once more I cried on her shoulder, as she allowed me to take my time to alleviate the anguish that mum's actions and words had caused. Then by taking me to the bedroom, putting me into our sexiest lingerie, tying me securely to our bed, and then shagging me good and hard, she forced me to forget what mum had done, as I needed to concentrate on just what Lisa WAS doing right now!

Yet again, in this very position I felt loved and desired, utterly safe in the very....

SKILFUL SEXUAL HANDS OF MY BELOVED LISA!

12