In Aunt Lisa's Bondage Pt. 04

Story Info
Role reversal as Lisa enters Bridget's world of fast bikes.
6.5k words
4.29
2.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
103 Followers

I apologise to any of you who aren't 'bikers' at all, for this story has been written with my own love for motorbikes taking over to a large degree. With Bridget's dream bike being the same as my very own. But it's NOT all about bikes, it's about the emotions of our two heroines, especially as in this chapter the dimension between them reverses to a large extent.

******

AUNT LISA ON MY PILLION SEAT

As the straight piece of road was nearing its end, with the following curve approaching, just before I dabbed on the brakes I took a quick glance at the digital speedo, which was indicating just over one hundred and twenty miles per hour. Then, having released the throttle, I took a gentle hand to the brake lever as I knocked off two gears of the gearbox, and pealed in. Getting the apex of said turn absolutely correct, as my left knee pad skimmed the road's asphalt surface, I applied the throttle hard again, rapidly accelerating out of the corner. 'This is living' I told myself, one of my favourite times of the entire year!

It was the Saturday of the last weekend March, the beginning of Spring, when the long Winter was almost over, and I was indulging in my first real ride of the new year. If the weather was kind, I always sneaked in a ride on this day, just before the clocks switched to British Summer Time, and the morning became dark again for a few weeks. But this year there had been some major changes in my life since last Spring.

Firstly regarding the bike I was now riding. My first ever real performance machine, a Yamaha YZF600 R6. I'd never been able to afford such a machine before, although she wasn't brand new, I'd bought her second-hand. However, she was only a couple of years old and in perfect condition. Also having turned twenty-five, the insurance premium on such a machine had finally become affordable. And believe me, as described above, once I'd 'warmed up' my riding a bit, like I say it was the first ride of this new year, I was utterly revelling in her performance, which was rather rapid, as I'm sure you can all gather. And whilst, like almost everybody else who ride motorbikes on this planet, I'll never be a Moto Grand Prix rider, I can ride very well, thank you very much.

But this new bike wasn't the most significant change in my life within the last year. I had a new girlfriend too, in fact strictly speaking a fiancée, yes, my Lisa had proposed marriage on the 29th of February, and I couldn't gleefully say 'YES' fast enough. For you see, Lisa wasn't just only my betrothed, she's also my aunt, my mother's younger sister; and although that bothered mum tremendously, it didn't worry Lisa or I. Oh, and something else, I'm a girl myself, oh yes, I'm very much female.

Lisa and I had started our relationship in the late Summer of last year, only a few weeks after I'd first bought the R6. For the last few years beforehand, I fought against what my body had been trying to tell me, that I fancied girls more than boys, something being a lesbian herself Lisa had fully recognised. I had resisted all of her advances, in fact she'd basically had to blackmail me into our first 'date,' as it were. But once we were together, and I was firmly held in her bondage, I KNEW I had been born to be with her, born to belong to her, and be submissive in regard to sex towards her. But to be honest her bondage games with me were restricted to our bedroom alone, never once has Lisa humiliated or dominated me in public. However, there is nowhere I wished to be situated more than, nowhere I felt as safe and loved as when I was securely tied to our bed, and she subjected me to her sublime sexual skills. Not only did I love her unconditionally, as she did me, but I trusted her absolutely. She has never given me the slightest cause not to.

And, much as I was thoroughly enjoying this ride, it did feel a little empty, the fact that riding fast bikes was something I did alone, a part of my life that Lisa couldn't enjoy sharing with me. Or so I thought.

Anyway, when I reached home after about two hours, having travelled well over a hundred miles, she greeted me warmly once I'd stepped into the house. "Good ride, Darling?"

"Yes, thank you, Lisa. Smashing actually."

"Thought so. Well, you've had an exciting ride to start your day, but I haven't! Out of those leathers and into stockings, for you my love! BEDROOM! NOW!"

Naturally, even with the adrenalin generated by the fast motorcycling flowing throughout my form, the prospect of being tied to the bed and shagged utterly senseless by Lisa still excited me beyond measure, and I couldn't obey her instruction fast enough! It was only a few minutes after her command that I found myself helpless and tied very securely, spread eagled out on our large satin covered bed. Just dressed in a lacy suspender belt and very sheer nylon stockings. With Lisa also removing my power of sight, by effectively blindfolding me.

For the next hour or so, Lisa fully subjected me to her tremendous level of sexual skill, inducing many a fantastic climax for both herself and I, producing a level of sexual excitement within our bodies and our minds that was, as usual, completely mind-blowing! But today she had another pleasant surprise for me.

Once she released me from our bed, she turned to me and asked. "Bridget, Darling, I know you love that bike of yours, and thoroughly enjoy riding it. But be honest, it's not the bike you really want, is it? If money was no object, what is the bike you'd buy. No don't tell me, let's fire up the computer and you can show me!"

So, I did. Once 'on-line' as it were, I entered the page front web page of the Italian motorcycle manufacturer, M.V. Agusta, and logged on the section dealing with what Lisa had asked me to show her, the bike of my dreams. The M.V. 675 F3 model, and in particular the limited edition Reparto Corse version. This bike is absolutely beautiful!

"Right, well that's what I'm going to buy for you! No, you can stop arguing right now. Because let's be honest to a large extent you are the one who's earned the money. Remember all that help you did for me, and my company," one within which Lisa was now on the board of directors, "help that saved us a massive amount of money. Well, I've just be awarded a huge bonus this financial year, and like I say much of that is down to your efforts! So, it's only right that you receive a reward for your input, and this is it! Oh, and we'll also get some trade-in value from your present blue bike, that you've looked after so well! So, that's it, you're getting that bike on the screen there and like I say, NO arguments!"

I didn't know what to say, so I just kissed Lisa passionately! And she did speak the true, my engineering skills had identified some major issues with some of plant her company owned, and it was largely I who had saved them a great deal of both time and money. So, yes, to a large extent I had earned this. So, I didn't argue with her, just sitting, staring wide eyed at the object of pure beauty on that screen!

Lisa used the same site to locate the nearest Agusta dealer to where we live and found one about fifty miles away. Giving them a quick ring, it was back into my leathers for me, as I'd be riding the R6 there, so they could offer me a part exchange, whilst Lisa followed in her car, some normal clothing in a bag for me, as I'd be leaving the Yamaha with them, once a deal had been done. Therefore, it was a bit of a farewell ride for her and me, but any doubts I had were fully dispelled by the sight of an F3 675 R.C. outside of the shop when we arrived. It wasn't a new model, it was one that somebody had traded in, but it was still mesmerising!

Yes, it had been placed there for my benefit. For the salesman that Lisa had spoken to had fully realised that she was serious, we are talking about a very shrewd and highly successful businesswoman after all, and basically he was offering me a test ride on this machine before we committed. He knew from the look on my face that he was 'preaching to the converted,' but it would give him and Lisa time to do a deal, with me out of the way. For she had another little surprise in mind, she'd not be buying one motorcycle today, but two, one with a dual seat arrangement unlike the F3, meaning SHE could join in the fun!

What, you think I wasn't going to accept this chance to ride her, the bike of my dreams, even if it wasn't going to be the actual one that would become mine? Of course, I'd need to be careful, I needed to return her in the same state as she was now, but boy! Did I enjoy riding her or what? She was everything I'd dreamed she'd be, taught, lively with an engine that was completely 'rev-happy!' The R6 was a damn good bike, be in no doubt about that, but this? I'm talking about the best bike I'd ever ridden, and the best looking too!

I suppose that I'd been out on her for about twenty minutes, more than enough to utterly convince me that I HAD to have one of these, not that it had taken much persuasion mind, during which time Lisa and the salesman had completed their dealing. Yes, she'd be buying a new F3 675 R.C. and a set of hand-crafted racing leathers to match for me, complete with a new crash helmet, gloves and boots, all in a colour matching red and white. But she'd also purchased, totally unknown to me, an 800cc Brutale model, as I say a proper two seat touring model. And two sets of classic black two-piece leathers, one for her and the other to fit me.

Now, although I hadn't been present when he persuaded Lisa to take the 800cc motored Brutale bike instead of the 675cc version like the F3 I wanted; when Lisa informed me of his reasoning later, I totally agreed with him. Both the F3 and the Brutale have the same base three-cylinder engine, with both capacities available, but with the sports bike being in a higher state of tune than the tourer. In the case of the F3, I would be riding alone, and I wanted the freer revving smaller engine, although slightly less powerful, it would be harder, and therefore more rewarding to ride. And powering a bike still capable of an easy one hundred and fifty miles per hour. But the other bike would be ridden far less 'brusquely' and with a passenger on a regular basis, I wouldn't want 'revs' but lower down torque for this. Hence the bigger motor made complete sense. Don't suppose the fact that the dealer had an 800cc variant in stock, and not a 675cc one had anything to do with his advice at all though?

Anyway, when I did return the deal between Lisa and Jonathan, who owned and rode an F3 himself an 800cc version, had been completed with myself having no knowledge of the purchase of the second bike at all. I was guided to a private room by a lady member of staff to be measured for my hand-crafted leathers, the M.V. Agusta one piece race replica ones that I knew about, and the classic black set that I didn't.

We were told that it would be three weeks before a new F3 675 R.C. would be available, and once Lisa had confirmed payment, which was of course for a sum that was a lot more than I knew of, but that lady sales assistant had kept me 'busy' whilst that occurred, we left. I had three weeks to wait!

Naturally I was SO full of gratitude towards Lisa, despite the very real fact that I had almost earned the sum, for the F3 anyway together with the great deal that Jonathon offered us for the R6, myself, that on the way home I informed Lisa that I'd fully surrender myself to her in the bedroom to do to me, just what she wanted. After over two hours I somewhat regretted my offer! Believe me, she REALLY put me through the ringer and kept me at it!

Those three weeks seemed to last three years, as the days dragged on so slowly! With just over a week to go, Lisa came home with the race replica leathers, which she picked up having been informed that they were ready and finished. Jonathan had advised that I wear them around the house for some time, to counter the stiffness that their new condition entailed. Sound advice as it turned out, both of us knew that, yes, this man was on commission, but that didn't prevent him from being totally honest, decent and a real pleasure to talk to, and in Lisa's case do business with. It was crystal clear, when it came to bikes, he knew his stuff. And after we first met, with his initial greeting of 'Miss Parkinson' he immediately accepted my invitation to address me as 'Bridget' which put me fully at ease.

At last, the day arrived, and Lisa and I bundled into her car, for the journey to pick up my dream bike! I was like a young child early on Christmas morning, so full of excitement I could hardly contain myself. When we arrived, there she was standing outside the front of the shop. I had to try VERY hard to resist the temptation to give her a kiss!

Having noticed us, Jonathan walked out of the shop holding his hand in front of him in greeting, which we both accepted and shook. "Lisa, Bridget, welcome. Just a few papers to sign, and then you can be on your way, Bridget. You lucky, lucky girl, but as Lisa informs me, you have fully earned this with your own efforts! If you both would like to enter and proceed to my desk, we can deal with all the relevant paperwork."

He handed me a registration form to sign, and no sooner had I done so, then he snatched it back, exclaiming loudly. "Idiots! They've given me the wrong form, this is for LC24 BAL, and your bike is LC24 BAM! (A quick guide to UK vehicle registrations follows at the end of this story, for those of you who don't live here.) So sorry, I'll right away go and get the correct one." Unbeknown to me of course, I'd just signed for the Brutale. A few moments later I'd also signed the registration for the F3, and I could finally get on my way! Once I'd got into my leathers and all the other rider gear.

At first, so mesmerised was I, that I simply sat on her for some time after mounting, just soaking in the fact that this was my dream bike I was sitting on. SHE WAS MINE! Then I pushed the 'start' button and the engine fired immediately, with a real rasp. Blipping the throttle for a bit, remembering that the engine was new, so not revving her too hard, I finally, pulled in the clutch lever, snuck the gearbox into first, and off I set!

WOW! She was so beautifully balanced, as I admired myself in the refection of some large shop windows, before concentrating and properly riding off. Meanwhile Lisa was loading those two black leather sets, the matching boots and gloves, and her helmet, exactly the same red and while style and manufacturer as the one on my head, into her car. A quick final handshake with Jonathon, then she climbed in and also proceeded homeward bound.

I don't imagine it will surprise any of you if I inform you that she arrived first. After all, she had taken the most direct and quickest route. Me? Well, I'd gone ever so slightly out of my way, actually quite a lot away from the 'beaten track,' as I fully enjoyed discovering my new steed. Despite holding back because of the newness of the engine, I had her in three figure territory a few times, nothing strenuous for the engine at all, she's capable of far more than a mere ton, but enough to feel the truly exquisite balance of this crafted beauty.

And when I did finally arrive home, firstly I did so with a massive smile upon my face, and also to discover there was another surprise waiting for me!

Lisa's car on the driveway informed me that she'd arrived already, no it was when I entered the house and walked into the living room that I received that lovely surprise. For there she simply stood, adorned in delicious black leather, from neck to toe. And I don't know about you, that for sheer sexiness, the classic black leathers can't be beaten. Sure, a racing 'one-piece,' as I was wearing may look better when the rider is actually ON the bike, but away from the vehicle, they don't quite match up. On her head was a crash helmet, in exactly the same colour and style as the one on mine.

At first, I mis-understood. "Lisa, Darling, you look utterly divine," which of course she did, this is a woman who looks sexy even in a cloth sack, "but I can't take passengers on this new bike. Not even you, and please believe me, I'd simply love to!"

"I know. But you see, your F3 and it IS ALL yours, wasn't the only bike I bought that day. Now, up to the bedroom with you, no, we've no time for that, where you'll find another set of leathers, boot and gloves like these, made to measure your body instead of mine. So, out of that suit and into those if you don't mind! Oh, and put on some lingerie and a nice satin blouse on underneath, when we've fetched this second bike and returned here, there WILL be another ride for us on the bed! You go and change, Darling, whilst I ring for a taxicab!"

I'd only just finished getting changed when it arrived, and so it was back to 'Forza Moto Italia' for a second time that day. And this time, there was the Brutale sitting outside. With the registration plate from that first form I'd signed that day, LC24 BAL. As Lisa pointed out to me, 'Bridget and Lisa,' whereas the 'BAM' from the F3's plate stood for 'Bridget and M.V. Agusta!' In her mind anyway, and I wasn't going to argue.

Jonathan was there to greet us again, and it was he that suggested that I went for a short ride alone, in order to get a feel for this very different style of bike, before Lisa took her place behind me. Sound advice that I followed. After a couple of minutes, I returned, and my wonderful Lisa climbed aboard her legs electrifying me as they rubbed against mine. She had now entered MY world, of performance motor-biking! And do any of you think for one moment that Lisa was going to utilise the provided grab rails, mounted on the rear of the machine? Of course not, I felt her arms wrap themselves around my mid-riff, as she clasped them together at my front. I could now feel the entire warmth of her luscious body against mine. And then I heard her delicious voice in the earpiece of the inter-com system that she'd purchased, linking our two helmets. "I'm ready, Darling. You can begin our first biking experience together."

I did just that, letting out the clutch very slowly, and gently proceeding down the road, getting the feel of the extra rearward weight, no, I'm not suggesting Lisa was over-weight at all! But even so, slim and gorgeous as she was, she still represented an extra load, that would affect braking, cornering and the general dynamics, so I needed to account for this in my riding style. I also knew, from often being driven by her, that she wasn't one who delighted in high speed naturally, like I did for instance, her new, expensive and large car was one designed for luxury and not performance, for example. And although it could travel at a fair rate of knots, it had never really been pushed that way by Lisa herself.

Also bear in mind that high speeds on a motorcycle feel much faster and far rawer than the equivalent rate of travel in a car, cocooned in a large metal box and out of the prevailing conditions to a large extent. Even riding a bike with a full fairing like the F3 has, but this one, the Brutale, has no such luxury. Therefore, high speeds on this bike are far more prone to feel buffer ting than on the F3, for both rider and passenger.

Obviously, this meant far slower progress than earlier in the morning on the F3, but do know what, I didn't care. I mean to a very large degree I'd blown out the 'need for speed' whilst on the bike purely designed for it, the whole purpose of a total sports bike like the F3 was it had been built to be ridden fast. Not so much the Brutale, or come to think about it, Lisa herself. I was perfectly happy to take things much slower, and just revelled in having her join me on a bike at last. I loved this woman, with all my heart, so if she wasn't happy to travel at 'lap record' pace, I wasn't going to push it or frighten her. Remember, to a large extent her life was now in my hands and especially that of my right wrist. A mistake by me could well result in her being seriously hurt, or possibly even worse, maybe to the ultimate degree! And you don't believe that responsibility didn't feature in my mind?

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
103 Followers
12