In Aunt Lisa's Bondage Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the little minx didn't help in some ways! As we reached a straight piece of road, suddenly her hands began to 'wander' over my legs, causing a wave of pure lustful arousal to circulate around my form, my pussy to turn wet considerably, and I actually felt the need to comment using that inter-com device. "Lisa, PLEASE! I need to concentrate on the road!"

Lisa hasn't become such a successful and accomplished businesswoman by being stupid, she understood immediately and ceased, apologising profusely. And did leave me alone to a large degree, until we reached a lay-by fairly close to home, asking me to stop within it, which I did.

"Now then Bridget, as I said before, when we reach home, we'll both go to our bed, but with a major difference today. As I'm getting used to being under your control on this occasion, it'll be you tying me to the bed, when we reach home. Before you say anything, let's be honest we've never tried things that way around, have we? We need to sample new experiences and see how it feels, if we find that neither of us like it, then we just don't do it that way again. But, at least, we'll have tried. Up for it?"

To be honest, staring at her looking so delicious, I was! As she said herself, it was worth a shot, and if we didn't gel that way, what had we lost? Nothing. Time for me to surprise her!

"Yes, very much 'up for it!' Just wait until I get you home."

"Thank you, Darling!"

"Shouldn't that be, 'thank you,' MISTRESS?"

Lisa simply smiled at me, a really dirty smile, obviously delighted that I'd fully entered into the spirit of this new game of hers.

Anyway, this game was due to start right away. Out of the pocket of her leather jacket, Lisa produced a couple of items. One was a satin blindfold, which after she'd removed her helmet, she asked me to place over her eyes. Reducing her world to total blackness, so for the rest of our short journey home, she'd see absolutely nothing. But that wasn't all. She also had some strong leather ties, that fitted through the holes of the zips at the end of her sleeves. Which enabled me, to my utter delight, to both tie her arms together, in such a way that escape was now impossible for her, and to secure her arms to those aforementioned grab rails. She was now fastened to bike itself as well. For once Lisa was well and truly mine!

In a way it was a good thing that we needn't have far to travel to reach home, I mean I'd have quite some explaining to do if I'd been stopped by the police for instance. But being even more careful now, I managed to guide us to the address where we lived without any drama or unusual incidents. Where I parked up, climbing off the bike myself, before releasing Lisa from her current bondage to it. Although I kept her arms firmly held together.

Gently holding her, I ushered her into the house and to our bedroom, remember she was still blindfolded, where I removed both of our helmets. Now I underdid her leather trousers, and having removed her boots, slide them down her delicious sheer nylon covered legs, and having sat Lisa down on the bed, removed them from her body. And then I simply left her there, I had a few tasks to perform.

Like putting the bike away, next to its F3 companion in the secure and safe garage. No point in leaving it out in plain sight, where some low life oik could steal it after we'd only just got it, was there? Then I went to one of our spare bedrooms, the one where I stored of my 'biker' gear, stripping just down to lingerie myself.

Returning to the love of my life, I took hold of her, my lips met hers and I kissed her with every amount of passion that I possessed, to which she fully responded. "Can I trust you, Darling?" I asked her. "I'm about to untie you, so I can strip you and fasten you to the bed!"

"Of course you can Mistress." She'd remembered! "Today, I am yours."

Five minutes later, the stocking clad and blindfolded Lisa was spread-eagled, her arms and wrists secured to the four corner bed posts with four sets of leather cuffs, little padlocks holding all of the cuff buckles very firmly shut. There was no escape for her, for the first time in our entire relationship she belonged to me. I was utterly free to do to her just what I wanted!

Having fitted our strap-on, being careful to place the attachment right against my clitty, I climbed on top of her, and started the day's action, by taking one of her tits, and with my teeth gently massaging the nipple there. Making it nice and hard, before leaving it and repeating the entire process with its sister. Now I moved my head upwards a bit, and again finding the blinded Lisa's lips with my own. In the meanwhile, I slowly inserted my 'cock' into her soaking wet pussy, just holding it in place there once I'd fully inserted it. Delicious!

"Ready?"

"Yes Mistress!"

So, I began. Like Lisa does to me, I commenced at a gentle pace, but I sooner accelerated things, as I was very soon pumping her for all she was worth! But of course, I've nowhere near the amount of experience in this situation as Lisa has, and got my timing all wrong, bringing her to climax long before I was ready. But so what? The sight of her luscious body twisting and turning bought me almost as much pleasure as if ecstasy had also taken me within its grip. And being female, that meant I could give it another 'go' almost straight away. This time I DID get it right and bought myself to my first ever climax in the dominant role, as well as treating Lisa to another one for herself. I learned fast it seemed.

After a few more visits to 'heaven' for both of us this way, I removed the strap-on from my own body, and placed it onto hers, as she often did with me. And then I 'rode' her, succeeding in inducing several more said visits, resulting in more pleasurable 'sexperiences' for both the love of my life, and myself.

Now, I had very much enjoyed this reversed situation, possibly more than I'd expected to, but there was no denying that it wasn't quite as fulfilling for me as our normal orientation. But Lisa's other reason for trying things this way, had also proved another point she'd mentioned. That to truly understand how bondage sex worked, one needed to sample the motions from the 'other side' of the equation, and I had learned something. Like just how much work the Mistress has to perform compared to the subbie!

Increasing my, already tremendous, respect for her, remember she is quite a bit older than me! Anyway, it was time to stop, enjoyable though this session had been. For neither of us had eaten anything this day, which had now passed into afternoon. We needed to feed the other kind of hunger. And then, with lunch over, I had tasks to perform. Like a post ride clean for not just one, but now two, motorcycles.

Being 'naked' as it's known, in other words having no fairing at all, the Brutale was harder to clean than the streamlined F3. Dead flies for example, can get into far more awkward places and the bike itself has a more difficult shape to clean up. And before today, the mere suggestion that I'd come to love the Brutale as much as the F3 would have been completely laughable. I loved riding fast, one of these machines had been designed for that, and the other not. One was just what I looked for in a bike and again, the other not. But then, that so called 'rejectable' bike had a major advantage over the more fancied one. I shared it with Lisa, the woman of my dreams, the one thing in this entire life that I loved more, and considered even more gorgeous, than the sports motorcycle I now owned. So now, I did love the touring style bike as much, if not more, than the one inspired by the racetrack.

It took some time to clean them both to my satisfaction, with much of the dirt they'd been covered in, including the aforementioned dead flies, transferring itself to my form, so once I'd finished it was into the shower for me. Alone for once, although Lisa had been tempted to join me, she told me later. And then back into leather, but not biker gear this time, no it was my stylish, fashionable blue leather suit, with a short tight skirt, over my best blue satin lingerie and blouse underneath. Complete with some very sheer, blue nylon stockings. Lisa and I were going out to dinner!

We fancied an Indian curry and had planned to just order a takeaway from the restaurant about ten minutes' walk away from home. But then Lisa suggested we actually went there for a sit-down meal, and why not? I wasn't arguing, and actually welcomed the chance to dress up a little and be on public display with my gorgeous fiancée. Once I'd fully dressed, I looked at myself in a mirror and saw a very sexy lady looking back at me. Yes, being with Lisa had conquered my previous inhibitions and allowed me to finally realise that I am a 'looker' even if not quite as stunningly sexy as Lisa herself.

Arm in arm we walked, Lisa herself adorned in delectable leather, to the restaurant where Lisa had previously rung through and sensibly booked a table, because it was quite crowded. And I could feel several pairs of eyes studying the pair of us as we were guided to said table. With those 'vibes' being almost exclusively positive, especially from any males present, with the slight hint of jealousy from the females within.

We spent some time there, thoroughly enjoying the absolutely superb faire offered by the establishment, a spicey King Prawn Madras forming my main dish of the meal, and all washed down by a couple of bottles of beautifully chilled Sauvignon Blanc. And then it was back home, for Lisa and I, and to bed. But with both of us completed tired out, and with full stomachs and bladders, although several toilet visits for both of us had ensued, apart for a few loving kisses and cuddles, no sexual action took place, for once.

But that situation wouldn't continue indefinitely. Both of us having fully rested, and enjoyed a full sleep, I awoke in the morning to discover that Lisa had emerged from her slumbers before I had. Which meant a quite usual and normal situation had occurred. With anymore motorcycle riding this morning being ruled out, because I could hear the rain hitting the windowpane. Although I couldn't see said window, or anything else for that matter!

Because Lisa had covered my eyes with her satin blindfold, and with this item being expensive and allowing no light whatsoever to penetrate, placing me in complete darkness. And no, I could remove it myself. For when we'd finished the sex yesterday, neither of us had removed the four leather cuff sets from the four corner bedposts! Lisa had simply re-employed them in their designed purpose, each one of the outer cuffs now surrounding one of either my wrists or ankles. With the buckles padlocked in their shut position, naturally. Once more, as was the normal way of things between us, I WAS HERS!

And utterly delighted to be so, make no mistake about that, Ladies and Gentlemen. I had enjoyed our reverse roles yesterday, yes it had been great, but this was what really turned me on, as it did for Lisa too. She had been born to be dominate, as I had been to be submissive, especially to her, in fact possibly only to my Lisa. Her patient wait for me to awaken over, she soon climbed onto the bed and my bound form, after she had stroked my legs, still covered by those suspendered sheer stockings. Apart from which, I was utterly naked and therefore completely open to and unable to prevent her desires for me! Just how I wanted it, of course.

She started on my tits, sucking and caressing the nipples, until she clamped them, in a truly painful but delightful manner! Turning me on even more, if that was at all possible! An ation that informed me that I was now facing yet another long session of 'full throttle' raw sex in her total power and control, one that would push us both right to the limit! After my dominance of her yesterday, both on the road with the bike, and here in this bed, she was reasserting her authority in our relationship with my full agreement and permission, not that she'd asked for that, of course.

So, here we were then, Lisa in full command of my utterly turned-on body and mind. Just as it should be, although we would try things in reverse again on several occasions in the future, usually after we'd been out on the bike we shared together. But for the present moment in time,

I WAS SIMPLY THE SEX TOY OF MY LISA ONCE MORE!

*****

Oh yes, British vehicle registrations. In the 1960's the first use of an 'year of registration' was first employed. Vehicle registrations followed the form of three letters, followed by 1 to 3 numbers and finally one letter that changed year by year, moving forward one letter at a time. For example, both AAA 1 A and ZZZ 999 Y were legal registrations. As you'll noticed from my second example, some letters were not used, I, Q, U, and Z being examples.

All very well of course, once Y had been reached, the letters of the alphabet had run out. So, the system was reversed, with the age identifying letter now being a prefix instead of a suffix.

So the registration plates above became A 1 AAA and Y 999 ZZZ

But again the alphabet, even in full form, has a limited number of entries, and once more a new system had to be employed at some stage. Especially as there were now 2 registration change dates in a calendar year instead of the 1 that had existed for much of the previous years.

So around the turn of the century a new system was developed, that is still used currently and i've used for registering Bridget's 2 bikes here.

Lets take the F3, registered as LC24 BAM.

The first two letters are a code for where the area of the country where the vehicle is registered. As i don't actually know these, i've simple used the letters LC, which of course, in my own world is short for Leicester City!

The two numbers following form the age identifier of the vehicle in question. One date of registration change, is on the 1st of March each year. So for that years 'summer' vehicles, these numbers form the last 2 numbers of the year in question. So with Lisa buying the 2 bikes this year, 2024, that's why Bridget's bikes have 24 in their number plate. The other date of change is the 1st September. To these 'winter' vehicles, 5 is added to the first digit of the 2 numbers. So, any vehicle registered after 1st September this year will have the plate **74 ***

So to the final three letters. These i believe are actually random. And, although a long time ago now, over thirty years ago, i bought a brand new motorcycle, i discovered that sometimes dealers have a 'batch' of registrations allocated to them, and so customers can, to a limited degree chose a number plate registration from that allocated list. This being a story then, i offer Lisa that choice, and she chooses the plates she does, for the reason indicated within the story itself.

Incidentally, going onto the M.V. Agusta website it appears that the 675cc option is no longer available, for either the F3 or Brutale models. But, this being a story, i've allowed Bridget to choose the bike with that lower capacity, again for the reason referred to within the story.

12