In Aunt Lisa's Bondage Pt. 05

Story Info
Lisa and Bridget tie the knot and become wife and wife.
3.6k words
4.35
2.4k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
114 Followers

AUNT LISA BECOMES BRIDE LISA

Isn't this the dream of every young woman? Dressed in a beautiful white satin wedding dress, my arm resting upon that of my father as he gently guided me down the centre of the large room, towards my betrothed, who was waiting patiently for me to join them at their side. Yes, I was about to become a married lady, today I was a bride. And absolutely delighted to be in this wonderful position, for I was fully in love to that person who awaited me. I knew that, undoubtedly, I wanted to spend the rest of my entire life as this person's partner in life, I wished to share a bed with them every night, I desired to give myself fully to them, as well as receiving their most passionate love and desire for me.

As we neared the very front, somebody turned to face me, and smiled. A lovely smile which I realised was totally meant and real, signifying that they too were delighted with the events unfolding right here and now. Making my special day even more complete.

****

Because, make no mistake, beforehand their attitude towards this day had most certainly not been so positive. In fact, this person until very recently would have taken almost any action possible to prevent this day from occurring at all. So, just who was it?

My very own mother. But why? What was so wrong about her own child, her daughter becoming wed? The identity of the person waiting for me was the answer to that particular question. It wasn't a man; no this was a legal marriage between one woman and her lesbian female partner. Not only that but mum was directly related to my bride. It was her own younger sister, my Aunt Lisa.

The relationship between Lisa and I had actually kicked off exactly fifty-two weeks beforehand, on the Saturday evening when the family had gathered at her house to celebrate Lisa's fortieth birthday, this Wedding Day taking place on the actual forty first anniversary of her birth. Although no actual sexual action had taken place that evening, Lisa had used the occasion to trap and blackmail me into becoming her partner, the first sexual liaison between us occurring on the following weekend.

Lisa was considerably younger than Helen, her sister and my mother, although she was older than me. Stunningly beautiful, rich and very successful in life she'd soon come to realise that she preferred the company of another female in her bed as opposed to a male. And, being experienced in lesbian emotions she recognised the same traits in me, the reason why she set her sights on me. However, I was very sexually confused, trying to deny just what Lisa had seen in me. I even tried relationships with several men, being an engineer and biker it wasn't difficult to attract them. But absolutely none of them worked out or fulfilled my needs, and these weren't bastards, they were all decent and honest men. As I say though, I couldn't find any compatibility with any of them.

It also needs to be considered that, well to be honest, my mother is a prude, one of those women who believes that sexy lingerie for example should be completely unnecessary, my father should love her without the need for such stimulation. She basically owned none, and therefore neither did I. Lisa, on the other hand dressed herself 'to kill' as it were, oh she most certainly knew how to make herself even more gorgeous than the 'God given' natural beauty that she already possessed. As if that wasn't sexy enough.

Just previous to her birthday party Lisa had clocked a video on-line as it were, featuring a young girl whose 'stage-name' was very similar to mine, Bridgette in her case this film was claimed to be set in Paris hence the Gallic form of the moniker, against my more Anglicised Bridget. Whatever her name she found herself in some unusual and severe rope bondage, with Lisa deciding she's quite like me to play the same role, although my aunt had decided to spice it up a little.

This then was the form in which that aforementioned liaison occurred. And it was also my very first experience of wearing expensive, classy, satin lingerie. And boy! Did I discover I'd been missing out all of this time, or what? It all felt so beautiful, so sensuous and sexy, turning me on to such a degree that I'd never been so before. As did Lisa, especially when it was clear that I was completely held in her hands, I was fully within the grip of her awesome sexuality. Although totally trapped, I felt utterly safe, feeling beyond any doubt that I could trust Lisa absolutely. She has NEVER let me down in this regard.

Once she'd played with me, using one of those vibrating eggs she'd placed into my pussy, just had she had informed me that I would, I begged Lisa to tie me to her bed and shag me. Make no mistake, she duly obliged, subjecting me to all of her sexual power and skills, in a night that I'll never forget, with me recalling it with the utmost pleasure and excitement, until my dying day. Our relationship, outside of merely aunt and niece, had commenced, and in real style!

So, now I knew, and my sexual confusion was at a welcome end. I had been born to be with Lisa, there was no doubt of that fact in my mind at all. But that decision of mine to become her partner did have a price, and quite heavy one, as I discovered when I returned home after my first night of passion with my new girlfriend. You see I'd told my prudish mum, whom both Lisa and I recognised would not be pleased at our news, that I was staying that night with a good friend of mine. My mistake being that I forgot to inform said friend of this. And, in an enormous piece of bad luck co-incidence, Dani rang the landline of my home, with mum answering, therefore knowing I'd not been just where I said I'd been.

Mum correctly guessed I'd spent the night with her sister, and completely lost her temper. To sum it up, she threw me out of the house, there and then. Dad, a thoroughly decent and honest man, did intervene to at least allow Lisa to collect my belongings, as mum ranted at her, telling Lisa that as far as she, mum, was concerned Lisa was no longer her sister. And also, that I was no longer her daughter! Yes, it did hurt, it REALLY hurt!

Back at Lisa's house, my new home now, once she'd allowed me to cry on her shoulder, giving me all of the time I wanted and needed, at my request Lisa once again tied me to her bed and basically shagged all of the pain out of me.

But worse was to come. A few weeks later mum really snapped. She pretended to have accepted the situation, inviting me around for a cup of tea and chat. Believing her, and with both Lisa and I delighted, I went to my old home in great spirits. Only to find that mum had drugged that tea, and when I awoke from that induced slumber, I found myself stretched out and handcuffed by the wrists and ankles to mum's bed. Naked except stockings, almost as soon as I'd 'come to' I was gagged, mum taking a snap of the state she'd put me into. Then summoning Lisa to attend, threatening her with a knife once she'd responded. Mum now handcuffed Lisa's body to mine, having forced her to fit a strap-on and effectively demanded that we shag each other in front of her. To prove what point I guess that neither Lisa nor I will ever know, mum alone knows just exactly she was hoping for here.

Thing is, Lisa being such a 'winner' in life, a really confident and resourceful person, her mere presence even if as trapped and helpless as I was, steadied my nerves and gave me hope. Mum wanted a show, did she? Well, with both of us inspiring the other, we gave her one alright! I'm not sure just what, for us to beg her for mercy I guess, mum had hoped for, but I suppose it wasn't such a confident display of our love for each other, so she simply upped and left. With Lisa and I still chained to her bed and one another!

Realising that we couldn't escape this situation that mum had placed us in, we just carried on shagging! Well, why not, what else could we do? And it was during one of these couplings that, the non-league football match he had intended to spectate at being cancelled due to a water-logged pitch, dad entered the equation. Being the kind and respectful man that he is, he allowed that shag between us to finish before he alerted us to his presence, let's face it we had been occupied somewhat so it's no surprise we didn't hear him enter the room. Oh, I forgot to mention that mum had blindfolded us both as well!

He found the key, released us, and when we'd dressed, we joined him in the living room. Naturally he guessed just who had been responsible for our predicament and asked if either of us intended to take matters any further, legally for instance. Lisa informed him, with my agreement, that for HIS sake we would not, provided there was no repeat. Just then mum arrived back, and dad spoke to her like he'd never done so before, he'd basically lived under her thumb, informing her, again with a voice he'd never done so previously, that there must never be any repeat of what had occurred that day. Mum promised to accept that, but she also stated that she never wished to see Lisa or I again. We then left.

With both Lisa and I believing that there'd never be any contact with her in the future, although I continued to see my father on a regular basis. Lisa asked me to marry her, I gleeful accepted, and we started to make plans without any involvement from mum. I really believed that she would not bring herself to be present for our 'big day,' so we didn't even bother inviting her.

So, it was quite a shock when just a few days before our Wedding Day, dad rang, asking if he, accompanied by mum could visit, as she had an important question to ask both of us. I had considered this matter open; I'd gladly welcome any approach from my mother, but as it had been her who had created the situation between us, it was therefore up to her to move first. Well, it appeared that now she had, so I naturally gave my consent to this request.

Mum was full of genuine tears of contrition when she did arrive at our home, where she issued a full and complete apology to both Lisa and I, asking if she should attend our wedding. Naturally we both replied in the affirmative, especially when she gave her solemn word, something I knew really meant she'd keep, not to behave in any way to disrupt or interfere with proceedings. Whatever had happened in mum's mind to 'switch' her feelings for us, I still don't know to this day, but obviously it HAD occurred and neither Lisa nor I was complaining. And, as I referred to previously, mum fully kept that promise.

*****

Finally, with dad still guiding me we reached our destination and I now stood alongside the woman whom I loved with all my heart. With me in the traditional wedding dress, Lisa herself was dressed in a delicious white leather suit, one that fitted her beautifully, complete with a lovely short skirt, showing off her white sheer nylon covered legs. Making it abundantly clear the wearer was female, a real lady. An utterly sexy and gorgeous one at that. Lisa turned to me and smiled, a smile that could have, single handedly, melted the polar icecap such was its warmth!

"Do you, Lisa Jayne Baxter, take this woman, Bridget Helen Parkinson, to be your lawful wedded wife?"

Lisa's voice rang out in a clear tone. "I do."

"Do you, Bridget Helen Parkinson, take this woman, Lisa Jayne Baxter, to be your lawful wedded wife?"

I have NEVER meant something as much in my entire life. "I do."

"As you have both given your vows to one another, and with the authority legally invested me, it's now my duty and absolute pleasure to pronounce you officially as wife and wife. The brides may kiss each other!"

As if Lisa or I needed a second invitation! As our lips met, very passionately, everybody in the whole room cheered loudly, including mum. And somebody else, a guest who together with a woman who I deduced correctly was his wife, whose eyes met mine while, arm in arm with Lisa, I walked slowly out of the wedding room of this complex, set up specifically as a venue for such ceremonies. Jonathan Wheatcroft.

For he was the salesman, no that's not strictly accurate, in fact his position was one of the two owners of 'Forza Moto Italia,' the motorcycle dealer business that had recently satisfied my other passion in life apart from Lisa, fast motorcycles. Just before my relationship with Lisa, well apart from the one where she was merely my aunt, had commenced I'd finally bought myself a performance, sports bike, although it wasn't brand new. But it was all I could afford, and it was a bike that I very much enjoyed riding.

But, just as that first winter together was ending and I started riding again, I ride for leisure and not as transport, Lisa treated me to my dream bike, although as she pointed out I'd earned much of the money myself, performing some vital work for the company that she was on the board of directors for, and had awarded her a massive bonus. From Jonathan's business. Although this was a super sports model that I couldn't carry passengers, specifically Lisa on. For she had decided that she wanted to enter into this world of fast bikes, so had also purchased another bike at the time, one with a proper dual seat arrangement so she could, and did, join me for rides. Although a type and style of bike that I'd never have chosen for myself, the fact that Lisa could join me on it meant it became loved as much, if not more, than my so-called dream bike.

The actual ceremony over, it was time for the reception, within the same complex. Where the chance of a 'wedding night to remember' passed over, because both Lisa and I drunk a little bit too much wine for such activities to occur. But we had recovered somewhat come the morning, so that was when my first 'sexperience' in her firm bondage occurred as Lisa's wife. And boy, did she seem keen to make up for lost time!

Still in our 'wedding' white lingerie, the blindfold that she subjected me to being that 'virginal' colour also, Lisa made sure my introduction to married life was anything but gentle, having tied me securely, but safely, to the bed of the Bridal Suite, she kept me firmly in her sexual grip as she shagged me utterly senseless again and again, bringing us both to a fantastic climax time after time! And crikey, yes even her strap-on was white, especially bought for the occasion! Yes, I'd been her prisoner for that period, but make no mistake I'd thoroughly enjoyed just what she did to me and given a choice I wouldn't have changed anything at all. I just adored being totally helpless in the power of her awesome sexuality and couldn't get enough of it!

But if that coupling with Lisa, me utterly helpless in her hands had been purely raw sex, our first gentle making love as a married couple occurred on the following day. We'd driven down to a small town near to Bath named Midsomer Norton, and a beautiful hotel named the Old Priory, yes it was next to a church. Having arrived in the early afternoon, once we'd checked in, it was straight to our bedroom. Within moments we were both down to black stockings and suspenders, and with no bondage at all we gently 'discovered' each other's body. I started matters by taking one of Lisa's nipples in my mouth, teasing and chewing, whilst my fingers played with her pussy, concentrating after introducing themselves, on her clitty. Slowly and softly, I caressed her, feeling the magic that said fingers induced within my wife. With the pleasure inside of her increasing, suddenly I accelerated matters and took my lovely and now legal, partner over the edge into the delicious world of ecstasy!

Naturally Lisa reciprocated and induced a climax from me almost immediately afterwards, the whole afternoon consisting of gentle loving sex, until Lisa looked me in my eyes. "Ready?"

"Yes, Lisa. Tie me to this bed and SHAG me!"

Naturally she granted my request, so shortly afterwards I was completely tied, spread eagled to the big and comfortable bed, with no power of sight available to me. Excited beyond belief!

Completely in Lisa's power and totally at her mercy, she soon established the fact that I wasn't going to receive any of that. Lisa knelt down, her nylon coated legs either side of my head, as she presented her pussy to my mouth. Having put a remote-controlled vibrator into my own.

With the control for that in her hand, it became a matter of the faster and more intense my tongue stimulated Lisa's clitty, the quicker she allowed the dildo to run amok against my own.

So, naturally I tried my hardest, licking her clitty as fast and hard as I could, resulting in Lisa fully keeping her part of the bargain. Believe me, it wasn't long before we both came, almost simultaneously, as both our pussies literally exploded with sheer sexual ecstasy!

At this point Lisa stopped, releasing me from my bondage to the bed. The afternoon had gone, passing into evening, it was time to visit the award-winning restaurant contained within this establishment. Meaning a shower for the pair of us, to wash away the sweat and other bodily fluids the afternoon's activities, particularly the final part, had produced. So, when we descended to the dining room, Lisa and I were dressed 'to the nines,' and looking completely gorgeous as ever.

The week of our honeymoon passed so quickly, with us visiting local sites during the morning, Bath and Cheddar Gorge for example, and sex in the afternoon. Sometimes gentle, but mostly hard and fast, with me 'confined to bed' as it were. Except for one occasion when I tied Lisa to it. To use that old expression, 'a good time was had by all.' This was supposed to be a holiday, a time for refreshing our bodies, but by the end of that week we had shagged ourselves to the point of utter exhaustion! It was almost a relief to be going home.

When we did reach that relative sanctuary, we did indeed take a 'day off,' as it were, yes, a whole day with no sex between us whatsoever! I know, but it CAN happen, you see. By the time we'd risen from our slumbers, no for once Lisa hadn't tied me up, it was clear that she was certainly in the mood now, as to be honest was I. But in just what form should our next sexual adventure take?

Well, I harked my mind back to that very first time when I found myself in Lisa's hands, remembering just how exciting it had been, and how much I'd thoroughly enjoyed the whole period of time as her helpless captive.

"Darling," I started, "have you still got that red lingerie, bondage ropes, not to mention the vaginal 'egg' that you subjected me to the very first time I became yours?"

"Yes, I have. I see do you wish to re-create that scene, then?"

"Yes, Lisa, I do. Any objection?"

"None whatsoever. You'd better strip off then, while I fetch the items you mentioned. And again, we'll do this in the living room, just like last time. Meet you there."

Five minutes later, I presented my naked form to my partner in our living room, just as before. And once again, she placed me within that delicious red lingerie, and put me firmly into bondage, just as the screen Bridgette had been tied in the video that had triggered this whole affair. But with one major difference, she had never been forced to endure a vibrating egg within her pussy. Which Lisa started up once she'd made herself comfortable, in her favourite armchair, as before. And then, with a deliciously dirty smile on her face, turned up the intensity of the egg, which commenced its torment of my pussy!

So, there I was then, once more under Lisa's total control and faced with whatever her mind had in store for me. But although Lisa was now my legal spouse, it didn't alter the very real fact that she was still my mother's sister. Therefore I found myself still very much held.....

IN AUNT LISA'S BONDAGE!

*********

Incidentally, Ladies and Gentlemen, 'The Old Priory' in Midsomer Norton, U.K. was where my own Lady Wife and I spent our own honeymoon, many years ago now. And we too visited Bath and Cheddar Gorge, with maybe not quite as much sex as Bridget and Lisa indulged in! And yes, the on-site restaurant was absolutely magnificent, well worthy of the awards the establishment has, i believe, won.

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
114 Followers