In Bloom

Story Info
Story of cuckolding, chastity, and slavery.
3.5k words
4.33
46.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

We'd talked about all the things we wanted to experience, but the cuckolding fantasy was a bit different. It turned us both on, and we fantasized together often, but we'd both agreed that it would remain a fantasy only, until we both felt that the time was right.

It had been an incredibly hot long distance relationship for the first four years. It was hard at times, but we always found a way to make it work, get together once in a while, and keep it hot and sexy while we endured the long separations. We kept our love and lust for one another stoked and aflame, by texting and calling often, sharing fantasies, planning for our future both vanilla and kinky/sexy, writing stories and her texting with bulls that she wanted to fuck. After four years, she was finally here, with me, for good. We were engaged to be married.

She'd changed over time. She'd been somewhat demure when we'd first started getting to know one another online. It'd taken months before I even knew her real name. Looking back on it, I can't believe that I'd tolerated that, but I know it's because I knew that she was the one. The one woman that I wanted to be with for the rest of my life.

When I picked her up at the airport this time, she'd instructed me to bring her the keys. The keys to the chastity device that I'd offered to wear for her occasionally, while she was away during our times apart. At first, I'd wear it for a few days, send her pics, and tell her how swollen and horny for her I was. It made me feel close to her, like she was hugging me from many miles away. It turned her on, knowing that she had control of HER cock. It also turned me on, as well. It was hot. After a few days, I'd make excuses to be let out, and she'd always relent.

Over time, the chastity durations increased, as she became more confident that there would be no health risks or long term effects of keeping me locked and denied for as long as she chose to. When she'd locked me up exactly one month before Valentine's Day last year, I'd wrongfully assumed that she'd be keeping me locked for one month again. I'd served a 33 day "sentence" before, so I figured that she was going to allow me to unlock after another long, agonizingly frustrating one month lockup. My heart sank at the thought, initially. A month is a very long time. It also turned me on. I'd experimented with chastity before I met her, sure, but I'd never imagined that I'd submit to being locked up for an entire month. She made it happen. I'd do anything for her. She knew I would.

When I handed her the keys at Logan Airport, I had been locked for my wife-to-be for over a year.

Chapter Two

"Bring me the keys." That's when my life, and our lives together changed irrevocably. I had done as I was instructed, and placed them into her palm as I kissed her deeply and lovingly. I'd been locked up in her chastity device for over a year. I was a changed man. Her property. She knew it.

After I handed her the keys, she held me close, and whispered into my ear. "Hmm. Baby. I'm looking forward to settling in with you. I'm so happy that we're finally here together. Forever." Her voice was like a siren's song. When she said "Forever", I knew in my heart that our destinies were finally to be manifested. I was to be hers, and she, mine, forever. Of course, I was to be a bit more "hers", than she "mine", but I welcomed the idea. It had been a fantasy for as long as I could remember to be completely enslaved by the woman that I loved. To be loved and cherished and respected in all the vanilla ways of a loving relationship, with a darker side. One that is indulged discreetly, privately, and for her pleasure. It turned me on to be hers.

When we got into the car, she stated simply, "We're staying in Boston tonight. I've booked a room." I'd done ok, financially, and she had her own money. Where she wants to lead, I follow. She showed me the address in her phone, in a text message from her bull. I felt a pang of jealousy and arousal. I entered the address into the GPS without question, and began driving the short distance to the hotel.

"You've done well, this past year. You've proven your desire to be entirely enslaved to me. I know that you've never "cheated" the device, even though we both know that it's possible, but you could never, ever, bring yourself to have an illicit wank. Still, I like the idea of a deeper level of control. One of the bulls that I have been chatting up on Kik is a licensed body piercer, and tattoo artist. You are getting fitted with a PA ring and a new device tonight. You'll also be getting a tattoo that marks you as my property. After you are unlocked, pierced, tattooed, and re-locked, you'll watch me get fucked. I'm establishing the rules from day one. How does that make you feel?" I moaned softly.

As she reached over and slid her hand inside my pants as I drove, I knew what she'd find there. I was frustratingly swollen, and leaking a puddle of pre-come from the cage. She put her glistening, sticky fingers to my lips and said: "Say ahhhh."

As I greedily licked her fingers clean, while keeping an eye on the road ahead, I thought back to that fateful time in Miami. I'd always hated the taste of my come when she'd made me taste it. It was repulsive. I was alone, on a business trip, locked up while she was away. She'd been flirting more heavily with her online bulls. She had become much more dominant with me, and more sexually daring in her conversations with her eager, much more well-endowed lovers online. She had seemed to fully find her dominant HotWife "voice", and she was fully indulging it. It turned me on, incredibly so. I fell more deeply in love, and more devoted to her pleasure every day.

During that lockup, even though it was to be only a few days, something had changed in me, too. When she gave me a brief furlough to unlock and come, I came into a glass, hard, and lots, and poured every drop into my open, obedient mouth. Her open mouth. I'd even pooled it on my tongue, and swished it around before I swallowed. She hadn't told me to do that, but I'd decided to demonstrate just how submissive she made me feel.

I was mildly shocked to find out that I wasn't repulsed in the least. It simply felt like the right thing to do. What she wanted me to do. That made it the right thing to do. It tasted "meh", but it hadn't made me gag like it had when she'd last fed it to me.

When I sent her a gif that I'd created of me swallowing the entire load for her, she seemed a bit shocked at first, then immediately expressed her pleasure. It made my heart soar, and my pulse race. She'd said: "Mmm. My cuckold in training. The next time I lock you up, it will be for two months." 18 hours later, I was locked again, and knew that the extent of her sadistic ownership had increased.

What began next was what brought us to this day. After the next two months of utter torment, she again granted a brief furlough, with the understanding that I would perform the same ritual of swallowing the entire load. I did. This process repeated for the rest of that last year apart, sometimes for 3 day lockups followed by tasting my "reward", and sometimes 20, 30, and once, 90 full days. It was mind boggling just how submissive I became after three whole months of constant, unrelenting torture.

By the time that I'd picked her up at the airport, I had grown to crave the taste of come. I had been trained to. For Her. By Her. I knew that she would be finally going through with fucking a fat bull cock in just a short time, and even though it was never mentioned, I knew what was going to be expected of me tonight. She'd trained me to be her come craving cuckold.

Chapter Three

For the last few minutes of the drive to the hotel, she'd been texting, leaving me to find the way there, alone, while lost in a swirling sea of emotions. Part of me always thought that she'd never go through with it for real, but another part always knew, and dreaded the time when she would. She always gets what she wants. The future together frightened me and excited me. Her little "taste test" exercise a few minutes before had proven that it turned me on. I was a locked, swollen, puddled mess, inside the cage she made me wear on her cock.

I hadn't noticed that she'd stopped texting, and had been staring at me while I was lost in thought, and angst riddled emotions. I was feeling pain, puzzlement, doubt, and she could sense that. She can read my face like a book. "We don't have to go through with it, you know. We can just go home, and forget about it."

I honestly thought about turning the car around for a long moment, but didn't. I'd kept driving for a few, hesitant seconds. Hesitant to not let her get her way. Loathe to disappoint her. Wanting to plead her more than anything else. It told her all she needed to know, without my saying a word. She laughed her knowing, beautiful, wicked laugh, and said, "I didn't think so. Keep driving, "boy".

There were mocking "air quotes" hanging in the air. I felt helpless, and obedient to her. Just the way she likes me to be. Just the way I'd ached to be, for her.

We walked into the lobby of the Boston Marriott Long Wharf. She'd booked the room. It's a gorgeous hotel, but not as extravagant, and expensive as something like The Four Seasons. A bit pricey, but not too bad. I was happy that she wasn't squandering her money. I care about every aspect of her life, and our lives together, and improbably pleased that she hadn't overspent. I say "improbably pleased", because she was about to make something diabolical, cruel, and insanely hot and life-changing happen when we got to the room, no matter what the room cost.

When we got to the check in, she gave her name, turned to me, and said, "He said it would be a good idea to make you pay for the room. To put you in your place. I'd only held the reservation with my card. Give her yours." She said this in earshot of the attractive young woman a few feet away at the Front Desk. I blushed deeply, and fished my Amex out of my wallet, obediently. I didn't dare look up at the clerk, and handed it over.

When we got into the room, she blithely stripped off her clothes, immediately, and pointed to the floor at her feet. The sight of her gorgeous naked body made me swell inside the ridiculously confining cage. I took a step forward. "Ah, ah ahhh. Kneel." I dropped to the floor. "Now crawl." I crawled toward her, quickly. "SLOWLY". I slowed. "SLOWER." I began crawling at a snail's pace. "Better." As I crawled slowly and painfully toward her feet, eyes down, I thought about what I had expected our reunion sex was going to be like. After a year of tease and locked up denial from afar, performing craven acts to amuse and please her, suffering daily, while locked cruelly, as she chatted with her bulls, sharing screen caps, or at times, inviting me into the chat to humiliate me, then dismiss me with a cruel word, I'd thought that surely I had earned a reward. I'd thought I was finally going to be allowed to come inside her. I was wrong.

When I'd finally reached her, she said, "You've been a very good boy. Enjoy your reward. I've been traveling for 30 hours. Get on your back. You are going to be allowed to clean my pussy, and then my ass. If you do a good job, you may be allowed to lick my sweaty feet." I'd expected a different sort of reward after suffering for an entire year, but I gratefully rolled onto my back between her legs, and anticipated the feel and taste of her as she unceremonious squatted on my face. I began hungrily lapping at her pussy, worshipping and her licking clean. When she felt satisfied, she rocked her hips forward, and pressed her asshole onto my mouth. It was sexy, musky, and a little bit dirty after the long flight. It made me swell painfully inside Her cage. "I hope you haven't developed any peanut allergies since I've been gone. I've been munching M&M's on the plane."

I worshipped her like the Goddess she was.

"Good boy. Now, clean my feet", she said, as she walked a few steps away and plopped backwards onto the bed, raising her sexy feet in front of her. "On your belly now, and crawl to me." I complied without hesitation, my locked, swollen groin dragging painfully against the carpet with every inch. "Kneel." I rose to my knees. "Now lick my soles clean. I want you to get in between each toe as well, slowly. I want every bit of travel grime cleaned by your tongue. When you are done, I'm going to shower and wash all the slave slobber off my feet before my bulls arrive."

Chapter Four

As I listened to her humming in the shower, I could taste her unwashed pussy, ass, and feet on my lips and tongue as went about the chores that she'd instructed me to do. The dirty intimacy of the act had my locked, denied cock surging, aching, and leaking steadily. "How can this be?" I thought. "Why do I enjoy her cruelty and being so debased for her?" It just didn't seem right, when I thought about it objectively. As objectively as I could, of course. I reasoned that it must be the locked denial. Her control of her locked cock made me incredibly submissive, and willing to do anything to please her. She knew this, and took full advantage of it. I went about arranging the lingerie and her Jimmy Choos by the bed as instructed, excited to serve her. The expensive shoes that I'd bought for her for Christmas, that she's never worn for me, saving them for her bulls.

I'd also ordered 7 beers on ice from room service, and several large bottles of water, as told. I'd thought 7 was an odd number, and before I could question why, she'd said, "ONE for my slave, and a few each for my 2 bulls. I want you relaxed, and I want them just a bit buzzed and randy. And well hydrated. I plan to have a LOT of fun tonight."

Chores finished, I sat back and relaxed, sipping my beer slowly, grateful for it. My heart had been racing, and had started to settle down. She exited the bathroom then, wrapped in a towel, looking ravishing. My Goddess. My Owner. My pulse quickened at the sight of her.

"Help me dress." I knelt by the bed, as she sat back on it, then slowly applied the sexy, crotchless bodysuit that she had told her bulls that she would wear for them. The one from the photos that drove all of her well-hung suitors crazy. Finally, I slipped her JC's onto her feet, and she stood. "Get on the bed. On your back." I complied immediately. She took the key off the nightstand and unlocked me without any ceremony. I was free. After an entire year. "I'm going to suck your cock now, until you come inside my mouth for the last time. When you finish, I'm going to spit it into your mouth, and you are going to swallow it."

Having her glorious mouth engulf my now freed cock felt amazing. I came within seconds, then she kissed me deeply, pushing the massive, pent up load of bitter semen directly into my mouth as she locked her eyes upon mine. "Say ahhh." I "ahh-ed." She put her fingers into my mouth collecting some of the puddled come, and said, "Swallow what I've given you, then lick my fingers clean." I obeyed. It was difficult, being newly unlocked and ordered to be submissive, but I complied. The year of come swallowing training had had its effect, and it made it easier to tolerate.

"Good boy. You are to remain unlocked until after I'm done playing with my bulls tonight, when you'll then be pierced and locked up for the rest of your life. Enjoy your last gasp of freedom."

I felt panic wash over me, and the room swam before my eyes. How was I to be abjectly submissive to her, and even be reduced to servicing her bulls while she took her pleasure with them, if I wasn't locked?! That device, and the control and denial is what makes me so submissive and adoringly devoted and obedient to her!

"I know what you are thinking, my love. I always know. This is a test. I want to know that you will serve me without question whether you are locked or not. After today, you'll be locked forever, but I want the memory of tonight burned into your brain. Your role in my life will be cemented forever. You are going to be my cock sucking, ass licking, cuckold slaveboy, and much more, without the convenient "excuse" of a device that "makes you submissive to me". You ARE submissive to me. I know that I own your heart, body, mind, and soul. Forever. Always. It doesn't depend on a piece of plastic. We're going to prove that tonight."

Chapter Five

I could still taste my own come in my mouth, when the knock came at the door. She made her lips into a sexy pout and pointed them at the door, ordering me toward it. I obeyed without hesitation. The two men standing there were massive. Being in sales, it's in my nature to smile and shake a person's hand when meeting them. Their hands engulfed mine, and their grips were crushing. It was immediately clear that I was now the Beta male in the room. They were polite enough, but they quickly brushed past me to go to her.

I was shocked when she jumped up off the bed and gleefully, lustfully, hugged and deeply kissed each of them hello, like I wasn't even there. She looked tiny in his arms when "A" swept her off her feet effortlessly, and tossed her back onto the bed. She giggled, and it broke my heart a little.

As I stood by the now closed door, watching helplessly, they both stripped, and joined her on the bed. She'd been chatting with a number of bulls on Kik for over a year, and had carefully winnowed down the herd to these two. I immediately saw why. They both looked like a combination of a gymnast and a Rugby Forward. What you might see illustrated in a Caravaggio painting of a Greek God. I'd never felt more thoroughly emasculated and inferior.

As they lay beside her sexy body, one on each side of her, she gripped their massive, flaccid cocks, smiled at me, and said to me, sweetly, "Come here, boy. I want you to help me make my lover's cocks hard for me."

I hesitated. Unlocked, and after coming inside my Owner's incredible mouth, I just didn't feel as eagerly submissive. As craven as she'd made me feel when we'd shared countless fantasy stories of my abject slavery to her, it still felt deeply wrong. A fantasy gone too far.

I'll swear that I'd hesitated only for a brief moment, a second or two at most, but her tone changed immediately. "Boy! If you don't have a cock in your mouth in the next five seconds, I'm sending you home. You are either going to serve me now, or suffer. Either way, I'm going to enjoy fucking these two. What's it to be?" I took a step toward the bed, and she smiled, pleased with her power over me. When I got to the bed, she simply pointed at the floor. I kneeled. She left the bed and knelt beside me, as one of her bulls parted his legs before her, and the other presented his fat, cock inches from my lips. "Say 'ahhhh', boy." She grasped her lover's cock and guided it into my mouth, as she took his friend's into hers. I felt thoroughly debased, and completely owned as I felt the fat, fleshy head enter my mouth and his huge cock begin to grow, choking me.