Cuckolded and Caged Pt. 01

Story Info
Our bull shows me who is in charge.
1.7k words
4.45
32.1k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the two of them making out from across the table. My penis was rock hard. If I'd have so much as touched it, I would have come. My girlfriend, Jennifer and our bull, Will were seated across the table from where I stood. Their hands were wrapped around each other, their tongues were furiously dancing in and out of each other's mouths.

We'd been seated at the table chatting together not more than five minutes ago, which is when Will had told me to go make some coffee for them. That was pretty normal, Will liked ordering me around. He had a very dominant sort of personality. He was more muscular than me, even though I worked out a lot and, as Jennifer constantly pointed out, had a nicer penis than me. By nicer, what she really meant was bigger. Not much, but definitely bigger. We were both pretty good looking, fit and attractive but Will had a definitive sense of dominance and even underlying arrogance that she loved.

The only physical characteristics where I outdid Will and to be honest, most guys, were my hair and my ass. I had ass-length, long, thick, dark hair that was slightly wavy. Jennifer adored my hair. She had a huge kink for guys with long hair and mine was simply gorgeous. She loved it. The other was my ass. I had a naturally curvy ass. Curvier than most guys I'd seen. I also did a lot of exercise for my glutes so they'd developed well too. Jennifer was always, all over my ass. She was constantly patting or squeezing or groping it. When Jennifer and Will had first got together, she'd told me that she found him incredibly hot but she still liked my ass and hair better. He had long hair too, but it was a little past his shoulder blades and curly. Not as long or luxuriant as mine.

Over time, it became clear to him too that she liked these physical aspects of mine more than his. This, obviously, integrated itself into our dynamic. Will took particular delight in tormenting me about these characteristics, calling my ass 'plump' and my hair, 'feminine'. Said it fit right in with me being a cuckold. He'd pat my ass in front of people, friends, strangers, just to watch me get flustered. He knew that that turned me on. It signified a clear submissiveness to him.

Sometimes, if he liked the coffee I'd made or something I'd done, he'd slap my ass and compliment me. In front of literally anybody. It was extremely humiliating but I would get aroused to an inordinate amount.

As for my hair, he'd devise new, girly styles for me to wear it in so I would never really leave it open. Mostly, it was a low ponytail but sometimes, when he didn't want me to show the length, he'd make me tie it in a low bun. He knew Jennifer loved my hair and never lost an opportunity to state that my hair was simply compensation for the fact that I had a smaller penis than him.

Jennifer loved all these subtle ways he'd dominate me and the nonchalance with which he'd do it. She'd watch these interactions very keenly, getting increasingly revved up. Usually, these conversations ended with the two of them making out wildly.

Today, he'd made me tie my hair in a ponytail, using a pink hairband. Pink, the colour of femininity. Another one of his methods to show who was in charge. I'd made coffee like he had ordered and when I brought out the cups, I found them making out. His hands were planted on the top of her ass cheeks, her long, ass-length, dirty blonde hair brushing them as they kneaded and groped her fantastic bottom. I stared at them, my mouth slowly drying up and my penis becoming stiffer, the cups still in my hands.

They broke apart when they saw me standing, Will grinned and said, "That was quick. Only thing you do quicker than cum is make coffee."

Jennifer giggled, stroking his hair sultrily. She licked his earlobe slowly, working her way to his mouth.

"Come here and put those cups down. Then go back and clean up in the kitchen."

My penis now almost fully erect, I walked over to the other side of the table. Will resumed kissing my girlfriend just as I set the cups down and turned around to head back. As I passed him, he reached out and patted my butt superciliously.

I was in the kitchen for almost ten minutes, tidying up. The entire time I could hear the sounds of kissing and heavy petting from the living room. When I was just about done and washing the last couple of cups, I heard movement in the kitchen.

The two of them entered, Jennifer giggling a little at something Will had said.

"Hey baby, just wanted to see how long you were going to be."

"Almost done Jen.", I said without turning my head.

I felt a hand squeeze my ass. "Don't you think cucky's ass has gotten bigger the last couple of weeks?"

Jennifer giggled again. "Stop. My baby's ass is perfect."

I felt another hand gently cup my other ass cheek and caress it lovingly.

Will sniggered. "Well, so is yours."

I heard the sound of an ass being slapped. Jennifer squealed and I heard them kissing again.

I was almost done with the cups but I kept washing because I was so incredibly turned on and loving the humiliation.

They parted after a couple of minutes of very noisy kissing and groping.

I felt Will walk up right behind me. He reached up and gently ran his fingers through my hair.

"His hair's grown so long hasn't it?"

I knew that Jennifer was watching this little exchange intently. She loved it when he asserted his dominance over me and I knew that this would lead to some very hot sex. For them at least.

She murmured in agreement.

He pulled on the band holding my ponytail lightly. I could feel his other hand folding the length of my hair up. He bunched it all together and held it near the base of my head.

"I think I'm going to make you wear a bun tomorrow. A tight, low bun."

He let my hair fall down again, and ran his fingers down to the end of my ponytail.

My hair covered almost of my ass cheeks when he pulled on them, straightening out the slight waves.

He pinched my ass. "Come on cucky. Living room. Now."

He turned around and headed outside with Jennifer, I followed them, a couple of paces behind.

Will's hand rested on her ass, softly cupping it. It was an intimate gesture, one that a couple would do.

Jennifer gestured for me to lie face up on the sofa as we walked into the room and she walked off into our bedroom.

I knew all too well what was coming.

She came out with a couple of restraints just as I'd finished taking my clothes off.

Will smirked on seeing my penis. He strode forward and reaching out, he squeezed the shaft of my erect dick.

"Even erect, it's so small."

That wasn't really true, I was average sized, it just so happened that Will's penis was larger. So obviously he made fun of my penis.

Jennifer laughed. "You're making him harder Will."

He snickered, amused. "Still not going to get him any bigger though, is it?"

It was true, I was dripping precum now. I was unbelievably turned on and my penis gave me away to it's fullest extent. Climbing on to the sofa, I lay down, the soft fabric brushing against my naked skin. I heard Jennifer go to the kitchen again and groaned inwardly.

I realised that there would be no orgasm for me that day. Within a few seconds I felt something extremely cold envelope my engorged member. Almost instantly, it shrunk. And then I felt something cold and plastic cover my penis and balls and Will fiddling with a device. In a minute, he'd finished locking the chastity cage and my penis was locked away. It was extraordinarily erotic. My girlfriend's lover had locked my penis away.

Jennifer, meanwhile had been busy tying my restraints. Once they were finished, I lay there, hands and feet tied and penis in a cage.

Because I was restrained, I couldn't even rub myself over the plastic device that now covered my phallus.

Will laughed at my helpless form. He stood on the side of the sofa, reached under my head and brought my ponytail to the front. Straightening it out, he tickled my cage with the ends of my hair.

"Maybe if you had slightly longer hair, you could have pleasured yourself, huh cucky?"

Jennifer watched Will torture me with her mouth agape slightly. If she had been any more turned on, I swear she would have been drooling.

They left me there lying on the sofa and got comfortable on the loveseat across from me. For the first hour or so, they just made out, occasionally making small talk. Then, they switched on the T.V. and within an hour of that, Will was fucking my girlfriend on the loveseat. I could see their gyrating forms, changing positions, kissing. She fucked him on her side, beneath him, riding atop him, everywhere. They kissed, slapped each other's asses, they did everything that a normal, in-love couple would do.

And all the while, for the next three hours, I just lay there while Will fucked Jennifer. After a while, I gave up trying to get a good look at what was going on, instead, focussing on the sound.

Finally when they were done Will walked over to the sofa. I could see his dick was still slightly erect and his hand had the remnants of his last orgasm. He smiled evilly at me. With a single motion, he smeared his cum all over my cage. Then, grabbing hold of my ponytail, he turned me face down and rubbed the rest of his cum on my ass cheeks.

I heard Jennifer come up and then, some soft kissing.

"He looks so submissive lying there."

"He does. I love the fact that your cum is on his cage.", she murmured. She smacked his ass and the kissing resumed.

After what seemed like ages, I felt Will's hand pat my ass, condescendingly.

"I'll be seeing you next weekend cucky, hope you enjoy your time in the cage until then."