In Brazil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers

"Okay Senhora Fr... I mean, Ana Clara." Murilo smiled and let out a small affectionate laugh, as did Heloíse.

"Hehe, it's so good to hear from you Vó." Heloíse had always been very close to her grandmother.

"Well, I just saw you with your troupe on the cover of Giovanna, and I just had to call you. You looked so beautiful." There was no hiding the joy in Ana Clara's voice.

"Thank you Vó, it means a lot coming from you." Heloíse had been so proud when she got the part in the ballet. And now to have been featured with the troupe on the cover of Giovanna had been a dream come true.

"I'm just so proud of you anjinho." My little angel had been something Ana Clara had called her granddaughter since she was little.

"You're making me teary." Heloíse's eyes got a bit watery when she heard how proud her grandmother was of her.

"Oh stop it, you'll make me teary as well." The two women smiled and laughed tenderly.

"Oh, you should have seen what Murilo got me, it was so sweet." Heloíse walked over to the bed and got the framed photograph as if she was going to show it. Murilo had just surprised her with it so she hadn't even had time to put it up.

"He got the magazine cover framed. Not only that but he went through all the trouble of contacting the publisher and managed to get a special edition of the cover which is of much higher quality." Heloíse was so happy when she held up the frame that she just had to step over to Murilo and give him a loving kiss.

"That's so romantic." Ana Clara remembered when she had just gotten her first real acting role, and Gaspar got her something similar, a framed photograph from the set of the show.

"Not only that, but he also surprised me with a trip to Ilhabela, we're going tomorrow morning." Already close to Murilo, her soft breasts gently pressed against his chest, Heloíse glanced into his eyes with her warm smile.

"Oh, those beaches are so beautiful. You sure know how to treat my granddaughter, Murilo." Ana Clara knew that they were going to have a lovely time in Ilhabela. Walking down the beautiful white beaches, feeling the warm sand on your feet and the warmth of the sun on your skin was such an amazing experience.

"He sure does." Heloíse smiled whilst she reached down and gave his limp and soft penis a sensuous stroke.

"Th... oh..." Murilo had to let out a small gasp when he felt Heloíse's fingers engulf his penis.

"That's kind of you to say Senhora... Ana Clara." Murilo paused and remembered to call her by her first name.

"Oh, I almost forgot. You might run into Bárbara when you're in Ilhabela, she and her husband are celebrating their tenth wedding anniversary down there." Ana Clara almost forgot about her co-star on Dinastia. Bárbara Mota played the role of Flavia, who was Ana Clara's character Rafaela's evil stepdaughter. Though it was only on the show that they were at odds with each other.

In real life, Ana Clara had seen a lot of herself in Bárbara when she joined the cast of Dinastia four years ago. So much so that she had taken the thirty eighty-year-old actress under her wing and showed her the ropes of the Soap opera world. Though Bárbara had been an actress for almost ten years, she had only had minor roles in films, so Dinastia had been a major break for her. And over the years the two actresses and their husbands had become good friends.

"Oh, I didn't know that. I have to congratulate them if we run into them." Heloíse suddenly felt her fingers become lubricated, and glancing down she saw some precum leaking out from Murilo's penis.

Mmm... She looked at the stiffening penis between her thumb and fingers. She was rather surprised that Murilo was already getting hard after having just come. It usually took him a fair while to get stiff again.

Mmm... I this yes... Heloíse licked her lips when she saw another drop of precum ooze out. Murilo had been so sweet and romantic today and she felt like she hadn't really done anything for him. And she wouldn't mind tasting some cum right now, even though she knew that it would probably only be a few drops.

"Ehm, Vó, I'm going to have to call you back, there... something I need to do." Heloíse looked at Murilo in a naughty manner.

"Okay anjinho, talk to you later." Ana Clara smiled to herself. She could hear Murilo's soft moans in the background, and it wasn't hard for her to connect the dots.

"Love you Vó." Heloíse hung up and put her phone down.

"I think this cute little thing needs my full attention." Heloíse looked and smiled at Murilo whilst she got down in front of him.

"Oh wow..." In sheer anticipation for what was about to happen Murilo's heart had started pumping like crazy. The most beautiful girl in the world had his penis between her fingers, stroking him softly. And suddenly she reached out with her tongue.

"Oh, deus." Murilo felt Heloíse soft tongue against the tip of his penis.

Hearing Murilo moan, and knowing that he wouldn't last much longer, Heloíse wrapped her lips around the head of his penis and sucked it a few times... "Mm mm mm". After one more passionate suck, she took his entire, his four-inch penis into her mouth where she twirled her tongue around the tip.

"Oh, Heloíse... uh uh uhhhh." Murilo was completely overwhelmed by Heloíse and her sweet lips and had the most intense climax.

"Uh uhhh." Heloíse smiled to herself when she heard her boyfriend moan out. She could even feel what an intense climax he was having by the way his penis pulsated. What she was kind of missing though, was the taste of cum. Even though he was coming, there still hadn't been any semen.

"Mmm." Suddenly, however, Heloíse felt the familiar taste of his cum. One drop, two and before Murilo started exhaling heavily, a final third drop of cum fell onto her tongue. Though the meager amount quickly dissipated with her own saliva, she swallowed it lovingly.

"Mmm, that was so nice fofo." Heloíse raised herself up and pressed her big soft chest into Murilo's and gave him a tender french kiss.

Over at Studio 3, Pedro had encountered a problem at the check-in for the Dinastia studio.

"I'm sorry Pedro, you know I would let you in, but they're pretty stingy when you don't have a guest pass." Lima Guterre felt bad for not being able to let Pedro inside. Especially since it had been Pedro who had gotten him the job as a security guard at the Showo Channel.

"No, it's okay Lima, you're just doing your job. I just figured that Elza had taken care of it, I guess she must have forgotten about the pass." Pedro had talked to Elza Botelho, one of the production assistants for Dinastia about visiting the set now that Júlia had made her debut on the show.

"Is it okay if I wait here? I'll just give her a call and ask about the guest pass." Pedro asked the bulky and muscular man that was Lima.

"Of course Pedro, no problem." Lima wished that he could have been of more help.

It had been through his wife Célia's friendship with Júlia Ramos that Lima had met Pedro.

The two women had met when Júlia had hired Célia, who was an accomplished bodybuilder, as a personal trainer. Júlia had been wanting to build up her glutes even more since she had an audition for a part on Dinastia, and when it came to building up the butt muscles, there was no one that came more recommended than Célia. It was during one of their training sessions, having become rather good friends, that Célia had confided in Júlia about the fact that her husband had been struggling since the construction company where he worked shut down.

That's when Júlia mentioned that she remembered her husband Pedro saying something about some job openings at the studio, one of the jobs being on the security staff. And having met Lima during one of their heavier squat sessions, and seen how big he was, Júlia said that she could ask her husband about the job opening.

This, of course, made Célia more than thrilled, and a week later, after Pedro had arranged an interview, an even more excited Lima was on his way home to tell Célia the good news that he had gotten the job.

So elated was he, that when he got home Lima was just about to call out for his wife when suddenly he heard some serious moaning and grunting coming from the bedroom. It didn't take long for him to recognize his wife's voice and that's when he remembered Cécila telling him about one of her newest clients, Thiago, a handsome black guy in his mid-twenties who wanted to get shredded. And from the pictures that Lima had seen he was making good progress, though quite a few of the pictures his wife had taken of him, had been of his thick ebony manhood. Célia had also mentioned that she had wanted to invite him over, and now it seemed that maybe she had.

Slowly Lima followed his wife's loud moans and stepped around the corner in their small two-room apartment. There, inside their bedroom, he found his muscular wife on her knees with her head buried in a pillow. Behind her, a well built black man, whom Lima could tell was Thiago, had a firm grip of her waist and pounded her hard. Lima could even hear his big balls slapping against her pussy.

Wow... Lima recognized the blissful expression on his wife's face when she leaned up from the pillow. She was having an intense orgasm.

"Nossa mãe do céu!" Cécila called out oh my god in a heavenly frenzy. Her entire body surged with pleasure, which made Thiago completely bury his thick cock in her ass with one heavy thrust.

"Uhhhh." He grimaced whilst he kept his black cock plunged deep in Célia's tight ass. He could feel her butt muscles contract around his cock, squeezing it hard. A sensation he had felt with many women during anal sex. Though with Célia the squeeze was even more fierce due to her incredibly well developed and strong glute muscles.

Lima was so into the amazing scene in front of him, that he hadn't even noticed that he had unzipped his pants, and was stroking his small erection. His penis was absolutely dripping precum.

"Ahh." The moment Thiago felt Célia's squeeze let up, he eased his cock out of her butt to give it a small break. As he did he looked down at the marvelous sight that was her gaping ass.

Mmm... Thiago gave his lengthy black cock a few stroked whilst admiring Célia's butt. He couldn't wait to drive his manhood back in and start fucking her hard again.

"Oh, Thiago..." Célia exhaled heavily, still recovering from her intense orgasm.

"Please put it back in, I want to feel your big black cock in my ass." She glanced back over her shoulder at Thiago. Her eyes filled with a deep yearning for Thiago.

"Uh uh uhhh uhh." Seeing and hearing his wife like that, Lima came hard, spurting his meager load on the floor in front of him. Though he tried to be as quiet as possible so he wouldn't disturb Thiago or his wife, his small moans made it over to the bed.

"Oh, Lima." Célia smiled lovingly when she saw her husband hunched over a little. Even before she glanced down at his dripping penis, she could tell that he had come from the look on his face.

Thiago also looked over at the huge and muscular man by the door. Though he hadn't met Lima before, it was pretty obvious by his size that he was a bodybuilder like Célia.

"Oh, sorry Thiago, this is my husband Lima... Oh..." Célia let out a gasp when she looked back at Thiago. The way his body glisten with sweat made him look so incredibly sexy. And the sight of his stiff black cock sent a beam of desire through her already orgasmic body.

Oh... How she wanted Thiago to plunge his big cock back into her ass. Licking her lips made her even hornier since she could taste him having sucked him before.

"Óla." After Thiago let go of his meaty cock and planted its hefty size down onto Célia's, he reached out to greet Lima.

"Oh..." Lima felt rather embarrassed standing there with some sticky cum on his fingers, having just come. He hadn't expected Thiago to want to shake his hand, and not wanting to be impolite Lima hurried to dry off his fingers with the only thing he could think off, the shirt on his back.

"Óla." Lima stepped over and politely shook Thiago's hand. Even though Lima was quite a bit bigger and stronger than Thiago, he used a rather light grip when he shook his hand. He wasn't about to make himself feel stronger than a black man, something that just wasn't proper. Thiago's handshake, on the other hand, was firm and a bit sticky. Which wasn't surprising since Thiago had given his thick black cock a few strokes, smearing it with his precum after having pulled out of Célia's tight butt.

Having shaken Thiago's hand, Lima was now left with fingers sticky with Thiago's precum. Which, of course, he wasn't about to wipe off on his shirt, something he had done with his own cum. Instead, he politely turned just a bit, and stroked himself a few times, smearing Thiago's precum all over his small penis.

Célia, who yearned for Thiago to plunge his big black cock back into her ass, could tell what her husband was doing and smiled and the fact that she had married such a proper and loving man.

"I'm not sure if your wife has told you, but I'm trying to develop my chest a bit more." Thiago looked over at the big man that was Lima.

"Oh, yes she has. Though I must say that your pectorals are already pretty well developed." Lima looked at the Thiago's chiseled chest.

"Would you mind?" Thiago glanced down at Lima's sizable chest.

"No, of course." Lima grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head, exposing his huge and muscular chest.

"Yeah, that's a bit more what I'm aiming for." Thiago nodded his head at Lima's impressive chest.

Lima glanced over at his wife. He wanted to let Thiago know that he would be more than happy to show him a few things, but he also didn't want to interfere with how Célia was training him.

"I think my husband would be more...mmm... than willing to come down when we're training and give you some extra... ohh.... pointers." Célia let out a few moans whilst she looked back at Thiago who had started to casually wack his heavy cock against her butt cheeks.

"Yeah, it would be my pleasure." Lima looked over at Thiago hoping that he would say yes.

"Okay." Thiago smiled affirmingly, though his attention had been drawn more and more back to Cécelia.

"Now, where were we gata." Babe sure was an accurate description of Célia as Thiago grabbed her arms and pulled her up to him, fully exposing her muscled abs and firm breasts. With her back resting against his chest, he let go of her muscular arms and grabbed her fake tits and squeezed them hard.

"Ohhh." Célia didn't even have time to let out a lustful moan before Thiago had planted his lips on her and tongue kissed furiously. With how the sexy black man manhandled her, Célia's pussy was absolutely dripping.

Lima gasped at the bewildering sight and how passionate his wife and Thiago looked together. Without even realizing it, he had reached down and begun stroking his limp penis. Though it didn't take long for it to stiffen with how slippery it felt between his thumb and fingers, thanks to it being covered in Thiago's precum.

"Mmm." Thiago and Célia's slimy tongues slid around against each other as they kissed like there was no tomorrow.

"Mm..." Thiago leaned away for a moment and looked at Célia's beautiful face.

Célia, having her eyes closed was searching for Thiago's lips. As soon as she opened them, however, she was met with something she had been yearning for.

"You ready for my cock up your ass?" Thiago just couldn't wait any longer. His cock was stiff as a rock and completely dripping precum.

"Oh yes Thiago, please stick your big black cock up my butt." Célia was inches away from an orgasm. She knew that the moment his thick cock entered her butthole, that she would absolutely explode.

"Yeahh." Thiago smiled to himself and gave her one more intense French kiss before Célia bent down and arched her butt up at him.

Before plunging it in, Thiago slowly ran his throbbing cockhead up and down between her buttcheeks, enjoying the feel and sight of Célia's amazing ass. Though, just as he was about to spread her cheeks and drive his cock into her sweet butthole, he caught the sight of Célia's hulking husband trying to get a closer look.

"Hey, mano, why don't you come over here and help me spread your wife's cheeks." Thiago could see Lima lit up.

"Sure... Thiago." Lima gasped excitedly as he moved up onto the bed, next to his wife, whom he saw give him an encouraging smile.

Being the proper man that he was, after having sat down on his knees beside his wife, Lima glanced up at Thiago just to make sure that he wanted him to grab Célia's butt cheeks. Having gotten a nod from Thiago, Lima reached over and planted his big hands on his wife's thick butt cheeks and slowly spread them apart. Gradually her amazing butthole and pussy came into sight.

Wow... Even though he had seen the glorious sight that was now in front of him many times, Lima still gasped at the spectacle that was Célia's ass. He sure hoped that he got to eat her pussy and ass after Thiago's had fucked her.

Though what came next made Lima heave even more.

Pode essa coisa grande realmente se encaixar em sua bunda? Being so up close made Thiago's big black cock look even bigger, and Lima couldn't help but wonder if his wife could really take it up her butt. But of course, he knew the answer. He had seen Cécillia with plenty of black men over the years and knew how much she loved being stretched out.

Lima's eyes widened, even more, when he saw Thiago plant the bulbous head of his cock up against Célia's tight hole, and gently push against it. Slowly her hole stretched open more and more until finally, it seemed to fully accept the girth of his black cock and in one swift action his cockhead disappeared into her ass.

"Ohhhh yesss!" Célia screamed out loudly.

"Uh uh uhhh." Lima's eyes flickered as he came. The sight of Thiago´s big cock entering his wife's butthole and the sweet sound of Célia's orgasm had been too much for him to handle, evident by the drops of cum dripping from his meager penis. It also took every single ounce of effort he had to still keep his wife's butt cheeks spread whilst he spurted. What made the experience even greater, was that through his hands he could feel his wife involuntary jerk her hips, which Lima knew meant that she was having an intense orgasm.

"Oh yeahh." Thiago eased a third of his cock into her ass before he started moving his hips back and forth. By now it was time for him to fully take over, so with a nod forward he let Lima know that he wanted him to move away.

As soon as Lima let go of his wife's butt, Thiago planted his hands on her hips and really started pounding her hard. His thick black cock pushing deeper with each heavy thrust.

"Oh, meu deusssss!" Célia grabbed her husband's hand as she felt Thiago stretch her out in such an amazing manner.

Oh, Célia... Lima looked at his beautiful wife's face when she grabbed and squeezed his hand hard. There was no doubt that she was having another orgasm, this one may be even greater than the previous one. Right then Lime felt that he just had to thank Thiago afterward for giving his wife so much pleasure.

"Ah yeah ah ah," Thiago grunted more and more as he sped up, really slamming into her. There had to have been at least three or four thrusts into her tight butt within the span of a second.

With Thiago's intense pounding, Célia wasn't even able to moan anymore, as one orgasm was followed by another. Looking over, Lima saw his wife's eyes roll back into her head as she passed out with a dreamy smile on her face.

"Arrhhh!" Thiago groaned loudly while huge streams of cum shot from the tip of his erupting cock. Though his cock was completely buried in Cécillia's ass, his balls pushing against her buttcheeks, Thiago drove even harder trying to get even more into her ass, but there just wasn't any more room. Her tight butthole quickly filled up with semen and within seconds sperm flowed out from the sides of his thick cock.

eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers