In Brazil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,583 Followers

"Ohh deusss..." Thiago let out one final groan as his climax began to ease down.

"Oh Célia, your ass... is amazing." Thiago smiled whilst breathing heavily.

"Ehm, she's passed out.... I should go and get some water." Lima looked up at the young black man who's body glisten with sweat.

"Oh... yeah, get her some water." There was a small hint of a proud smile on Thiago's face when he found out that Célia had passed out. At the same time, however, he didn't want her to stay that way.

Getting up from the bed where he had laid next to his wife, Lima walked out into the small hallway that separated the bedroom and kitchen. On the way to the kitchen, he passed the full-size mirror on the hallway wall. With a quick glance, he saw how tiny his limp penis looked on his huge frame. A sight that had gotten quite a few chuckles from the women watching the bodybuilding show when he been up on the stage naked, flexing his otherwise huge muscles. L

Lima let out a small chuckle himself when he remembered his wife's twitter post during his previous bodybuilding show. She had zoomed in and taken a picture of his skimpy penis when he had stood next to one of the black bodybuilders, whose thick cock hung down to his knees. In the same tweet, she had written; "My husband almost won the size contest." followed by a smiley face.

Lima's smile grew even bigger when he remembered the bodybuilding show's after-party when Célia had sucked two of the black bodybuilders.

Having splashed some cold water onto a wet towel, Lima headed back into the bedroom, where his wife had already come to.

"Hey." Célia had turned over and laid on her back. Though she was still a bit drowsy, she gave her husband a loving smile when he came into the room.

On the edge of the bed, Thiago sat leaned back on his hands, still panting a little. Even though his cock now hung down between his legs, it didn't look any smaller than before, and still, the occasional drop of cum oozed from the tip.

"I brought you a wet towel." Lima smiled, happy to see his wife had woken up. Whilst walking over to her, he glanced down and noticed a damp spot on sheets between her legs.

"Brigado," Célia smiled and thanked her sweet husband when he handed her the towel.

"Que saco!" Thiago had completely lost track of time and just noticed the time. He was late for work.

"Sorry, I'm late for work." Thiago hurried to lay down next to Célia and gave her a passionate goodbye kiss whilst also running his hand across her breasts and feeling them one last time.

"Oh, will I see you tomorrow at the gym?" Célia asked him as he jumped out of bed and threw his pants on.

"Of course." Thiago looked over at the hot woman in bed and wished that he could have stayed a bit longer. At the same time, his boss's wife usually dropped by on Wednesdays, and he could already see her lips wrapped around his big cock.

"Tchau." Thiago pulled his shirt over his head and left.

"I'll be right back," Lima told his wife who looked a bit surprised.

"Ehm, Thiago." Lima rushed out hoping to catch him before he left.

"Yeah?" Thiago was at the door.

"Sorry, I don't mean to hold you up." Lima hoped that he wasn't being too inappropriate for holding up a black man like he was.

"I just wanted to thank you for pleasuring my wife like you did." Lima felt that it just wouldn't have been proper of him not to have thanked Thiago.

"Oh, it was my pleasure, mano. She's quite something your wife." Thiago smiled.

"She sure is." Lima nodded with an agreeing smile as Thiago left. He was so glad that he had caught Thiago, and been able to thank him.

When Lima walked back into the bedroom, Célia sat on the bed.

"Lay down on your back." She told him with a naughty smile. She had seen the way her husband had looked at her crotch and knew exactly what he wanted.

"O... okay." Lime felt his heart start to beat a bit faster. He could already tell what was coming as he slowly laid down on his back.

"You want to eat my ass, meu amor?" Célia asked her loving husband.

"Oh yes, my tesão, more than anything." Lima looked up at his loving wife and called her his true desire.

"Love you, meu amor." Célia slowly slid her right thigh over her husband's face.

"Love you," Lima said lovingly as his wife tenderly sat down on his face. After he closed his eyes, he felt the firm yet soft skin of her butt cheeks slowly part and make way for his face. As he reached out with his tongue, he felt the first couple of drops of cum drip onto his tongue.

"Mnghm." When his tongue reached his wife's butthole, he could feel that it was still gaping since he could easily slide the tip of his tongue into her ass. The moment he did he felt a huge was of semen flow down his tongue into his mouth.

"Mhmm." Lima closed his mouth for just a moment to be able to swallow Thiago's cum.

Quickly afterward, he eagerly stuck his tongue back out and started licking his wife's butt hole. Each time he poked it inside her ass, cum leaked out into his mouth.

"Oh yes, meu amor." Célia loved when her husband licked her like this after she had been with a black man. Wanting to pleasure her husband as well, she leaned back as much as she could in order to reach his small penis. As her fingers reach it, she felt the sticky cum and knew that he had already spurted, which put a smile on her face.

Though she wanted to taste her sweet husband, and so with a delicate squeeze, she was able to gently force out another drop of cum, which she scooped up on her finger and put against her lips.

"Mmm." At the same time, as she licked the drop from her finger, she felt her husband's tongue slide into her butthole once again...

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,583 Followers