In Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate held her gaze with me the entire time, and I noticed her eyes start to glaze over. Her arms shook in my hands, and her face and neck grew redder than before. Lily noticed at the same time, and she grinned to me before reaching out to Kate.

"Do you like cock in your ass, Mommy?" Lily seductively cooed, "Is getting your ass plowed gonna make you cum?"

Kate bit her lip and nodded, her eyelids now drooping slightly as she let go of any sense of dignity. She was moaning out like a whore, and fucking her ass back into me, desperate for my cock despite her uncomfortable position.

We fucked for at least another minute before Lily made her move. Kate's body started to tremble more intensely, and Lily wrapped her hand in Kate's hair.

"CUM. NOW." Lily spat out this time, with no more love in her voice, "Cum on his fucking cock, you slut."

Kate fucking lost it, she thrashed and yelled out incoherently as she started to cum. I had never seen anyone cum just from having their ass fucked before, and I felt like fucking superman.

My control didn't last, after about 10 seconds her convulsions became too much for me, and her ass muscles pushed me over the edge as I kept pounding. I lost composure and let her go without warning, and she fell face first back to the bed.

"Oh FUCK," I yelled out, "FUUUCK!"

I unloaded, and her ass squeezed me tighter than I thought possible as the first rope of cum landed in her bowels.

I fell on top of her, and we became a sweaty, humping heap. She never gave up fucking back into me, and I kept pumping short strokes as I came. Her ass squeezed and milked, draining me of my entire essence.

Lily's hand, still gripping her mom's hair, was now pushing her face down into the mattress. Kate and I groaned out to each other as our orgasms slowly died down, and I let myself fully collapse on her.

I was only given a few seconds of rest, before I felt Lily's hands pushing me from the side, rolling me off and out of Kate. Lily dove in without hesitation, and stuck her tongue right up Kate's ass.

I put my hand on Lily's head as Kate processed what was happening, but I didn't need to apply any pressure. She was diving in deep, shoving her tongue in as far as she could, and trying to suck out my cum.

Kate turned to look at me, and she had the most blissful smile I'd ever seen. She ooh'd and aah'd as Lily massaged inside her asshole with her tongue.

"You're the coolest mom I've ever met," I joked, and Kate laughed.

"I like you," Kate said simply in return, before turning over onto her back. She pulled her daughter in close, and wrapped her arms around her.

Their tits looked incredible mashed together, but an even better sight was watching them make out. Lily kissed my cum into Kate's mouth, and they passed it back and forth a few times before swallowing. They spent the next several minutes cleaning each other's faces, lovingly licking and sucking each other's lips and tongues.

I thought I was definitely done, but the sight before me started to have an effect. Lying on my side and watching them, my dick started to harden again and poke out toward them.

"Mmmmmm..." Kate said as she noticed my condition first. She reached over and grabbed me at the base of my cock, before pulling me back over to them.

It was a long, long weekend.

12