In Charge of the Farm Ch. 07

Story Info
Meeting of all the spin-offs.
5k words
4
1.5k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

This entry will intertwine both the Stable and the Farm and the Dungeon. This is a meeting of the higher-ups of the places coming together to discuss profitability of each venture. Different characters from all the stories will be there and further entries into each series might reference either the people or the meeting.

There is probably little to no sex in this entry, except for maybe Richie at the start, so if that's all you are reading for, move along.

Here we go with disclaimers. Everyone 18. Not your Bog Water? Move along.

****************************************************

Richie flipped through the cameras watching what little product he had left. No males, and two females. One in a very slow break, one out in the field. Nothing exciting.

Tina had said that the Farm was turning a decent profit, they were making money from their investment. Not only from the milk being produced but from the sale of the calves the heifers were producing.

The female had been needy lately, demanding that he pay attention to her, and while he sometimes found her desperation endearing, she was starting to overstep her bounds. If she continued, he would have to remind her of their agreement.

But currently he knew there was a meeting approaching. A large one encompassing the whole operation. One that would pull even Chase out of his dwelling.

It would be interesting.

*******************************************

"Richie!" Tina, Richie's lover, whined as she came into his office/bedroom. She was looking for the man she craved to abuse her.

The male she was seeking was tapping on his keyboard and didn't respond to her cries. Seeing her query, she crept toward him, practically purring and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

And a moment later she was face down on his bed, her arm twisted painfully behind her back, Richie standing over her. The pain was feeding her desire and she squirmed on the mattress trying to get the friction on her cunt.

"What have I told you, bitch?" Richie demanded as he pushed her face further down when he heard her moan. "I am working, and trying to plan a meeting. You are required at his meeting, and I don't mind sending you either covered in bruises or begging for them to fuck you to get the pain you need. Do NOT sneak up on me."

"Richie," she moaned his name, trying to entice the male into completing her desire. She craved him fucking her, hitting her to drive her higher. "Please, I need it so bad."

Richie released the lock on her shoulder, taking the arm and spinning her to her knees. "Suck, bitch and maybe I will help you. If not, you will go to the board meeting desperate. However, if you embarrass me, never again will my hand strike you."

"Oh, yes, Richie." Tina crooned and started working on the male's cock. His hand loosened in her hair, that she whined about as her lips and tongue continued to work on the member in her mouth.

Richie let the female work, despite wanting to take control of her. All that would do it feed Tina's desire. He wanted her desperate, kneeling at his feet for the meeting. She was the only female who acted a slave but wasn't actually collared as one. Having her at his feet, willingly as a status symbol. Chase could have one of his slaves sitting there...perfectly, but that was, Richie knew, literally years of training to do so. Tina did it for the thrill.

Tina worked Richie's cock trying to get him to touch her, grab her and dominate her, but he refused. Her only reward was an uptake in his breath. Finally he squirted his release down her throat. After cleaning his cock, Tina sat back, waiting for him to grab her and give her the pain she desired.

"Not bad, Tina. But I'm busy. Meeting is in two days. Make sure you have your numbers ready." Richie turned from the female on the floor.

"Richie..." she whined, starting to crawl toward him.

"Not now, Tina. You can sit at my feet, and do so at the meeting." he told her, not turning to look at her trying to be alluring. She whined, letting it carry on for a long moment. "I promise, Muffin, if you do well now and there, I will beat you for as long as you are screaming for more."

Her whine changed back to a purr and curled up at his leg sitting in his chair. "Promise, Richie? I will be so good for you."

"Then get ready, Muffin. They will not accept mediocre work." Richie told her, feeling her head on his thigh as she retrieved her laptop and starting looking at her own figures.

*********************************************

Lorna sat in a similar fashion, going over her own figures for the Stable. She knew there was a meeting in just two days, and she had to give her reports on how things at the Stable was going.

At least she wasn't the first to have to bring bad news. The Farm had lost not only a heifer but a calf awhile ago, so the crash that injured a trainer and two ponies was a better update.

Pet scrubbed the kitchen floor with a toothbrush, at least not his toothbrush, furiously. That was his way of trying to not think of what was coming when she went to the meeting. Every other time he had gone in a frilly dress, bright pink cock cage and covered in welts from his Miss.

The lasts time had been eye-opening to her little male. Chase had a naked female that sat perky, hands behind her head and staring at her Master's feet the entire three hours of the meeting. Pet's cock was straining the whole time, and he begged her for hours when they got home to let him out of his cage. She had, of course, refused.

She couldn't wait to see what would happen this time.

**********************************************************

Chase was in his workshop dreading the fact he would have to leave his home to attend a status meeting. He thought it was pointless, his profits were in his reports that he obediently filed each week showing cost, profits and issues.

There was no need for him to leave his home, see people that didn't interest him to boast about his successes. It was all in his report, and accurate to the quarter penny.

But, he was commanded to be there to show solidarity in the programs they had. Commanded, so he would go.

Perhaps, he mused, he would take Boy and really boast about his success.

******************************************************

The hotel was discreet, hosting different events of all sorts. Some things that didn't blink or look twice when Lorna arrived.

The female walked, head high, toward the building. Pet moved behind her, not on a lease, walking of his own accord. His dress was pink and white, frills at every opening with lace running through the garment. His cock cage was visible, pink as his dress. he walked with his head down, trying not to meet the eyes of anyone he passed.

Getting directions from the hotel desk, Lorna settled into the conference room chair. Pet started to sit in one of the other chairs but stopped as Lorna laughed and pointed to the floor. Blushing furiously for being required to do so in public, Pet sank to his knees next to his Miss. Shame flooded his face but he stayed on his knees.

*******************************************

Richie arrived second, Tina practically melting on his arm. He knew where he was going so waved off the desk clerk and moved to the room where they had been before.

Tina hung onto his arm, twitching with desire to serve the male she accompanied. He had refused to spank her or give her sort of release. Over the last two days he had fucked her gently, brushed her body with soft touches and leaving her squirming in building desire.

Richie entered the room, seeing a female already sitting at the table. Tina saw a male wearing a ridiculous pink and white dress kneeling at her feet trying to not see those around him.

"Richie!" the female greeted her lover. The pair embraced and she returned to her seat.

"Good to see you again, Lorna." Richie responded, taking a seat close to the female. "Down, Muffin."

Tina purred at him before sinking to her knees at his feet. Her head rested on his knee for comfort and security, being the only slave in attendance without a collar around her neck.

"Same girl, huh?" Lorna regarded the female who struggled to remain still with desire.

"Well," Richie stroked his lover's hair softly. "when you find someone that understands you, and craves what you want to give, you tend to not let that go."

"She's practically crawling all over you." Lorna chuckled. "Have you met Pet? My ex-husband?"

Richie perked up. "The one who ruined our first attempt at ponies?"

Lorna nodded. "The same. It is this, or he pays us for the product he ruined." The pair laughed. "He is desperately trying to not be noticed. I cannot wait to introduce him to everyone else."

Tina mewled at her lover who turned to look harshly at her. "Remember Muffin, behave yourself or your torture will continue. Soft touches, gentle sex. Sit and behave, now."

The female heard the threat. If she wanted her reward, she had to control herself. Biting her lip, she stilled her body.

"This little charm can't be corrected like yours." Richie lamented. "Pain is all she craves. If I spank her right now, she would be screaming in orgasm for days. That's what she gets for behaving, the pain she craves."

"Aww, that's tough. No collar though? She could leave?" Lorna leaned forward and looked more closely at the female.

"No, she's not an official slave. She is free to leave whenever she wishes, isn't that right, Muffin?"

"Yes, Richie." Tina purred to the male. "I can leave you whenever I want, not that I ever would. No one beats me like you, Sir."

"See? Practically a slave, but without the problems that lie within." Richie explained and suddenly grabbed a fistful of his lover's hair. She moaned loudly, arching her back toward what normally would be further abuse, but none came. "Good girl, Muffin."

"Thank you, Richie." Tina gasped as her hair was released. Her hands ran over her clothes desperate to claw at her breasts and cunt. Give herself pain when he wouldn't. But that would disappoint him, and that thought devastated her.

The pair continued to chit chat as Tina looked around and studied the slave sitting at the other female's feet.

**************************************************

Chase stepped out of the limo, tugging at the cock leash attached to his slave. Boy stepped out of the limo, naked as the day he was born, cock rock hard with a blindfold over his eyes.

Ignoring the looks from those in the hotel, he moved to the room where they had the previous meeting, Boy walking behind him. There were moments that tugs redrew his attention and focused on his Master.

The thought of being seen by all the people, even the four in the hotel that he couldn't see, nearly brought Boy to release. He knew people were looking at him, that he was walking through "normal" places stark naked and leashed like the performance slut he was.

Entering the room Chase saw the other two thralls already sitting there. He nodded at each of them, ignoring the slaves at their feet and took a seat at a chair further away from them. As soon as Chase sat down and stopped moving, Boy fell to his knees and waited.

There was a gasp as the blindfold came off revealing the four other people in the room looking at him.

"Oh God, Master..." Boy whispered as his cock erupted just being on display. Without direction or comment, Boy leaned forward and licked his release off of the tiled floor.

*************************************************

Richie chuckled at the male unable to control himself and shooting his semen all over the floor. Chase didn't even look at his slave.

"He's new." Richie commented, gesturing to the male licking the floor.

"Recent acquisition. Willing one." Chase explained. "Came to take me to a show, ended up in a collar. He'll explain when everyone gets here. Right Boy?"

"Oh my God, yes Master." Boy paused in his cleaning to answer in a whisper.

Silence filled the room, Richie and Lorna having had a conversation and Chase, uncomfortable in the trappings of dealing with people on a social level.

******************************************************

Richie finally had enough of the silence that he addressed the other two people in the room.

"We are here to compare needs and wants, share our profits and generally celebrate a successful year." he explained.

"One moment, if we are starting." Chase interrupted. "Boy, Present." Chase's slave immediately responded, hands behind his head. "If we are going to talk, my slave will never hear my name." Chase reached into the bag Boy had brought in and retrieved a sensory hood and placed it over his slave's head. Just before placing the plugs over his slave's ears he added. "Stand here, do not move. Disobey and you will be punished with denial. All alone in your space, no one watching you. No one seeing you. For as long as it takes me to forget...and that is a long time."

"Yes, Master." Boy agreed and allowed himself to be fitted with the hood. As soon as Chase's hands came away Boy placed his hands back on his head, standing proud.

"Continue." Chase waved to Richie. The other two were used to Chase and his...lack of social graces.

"Well Chase, it's nice to see you are still being successful." Richie started, looking over the report that Chase had sent him just a week ago.

"Profits up 40% from last year. Some has to do with acquiring of more product, some of it has to with the slave here. Boy." Chase explained. "He has his own space where he puts on shows far more often than the single night a month I am granted. i was considering asking for a floor converted to my...proclivities to display and raise those even more. There is an audience for my product, I need the space and ability to use them."

"That has been talked about before, perhaps a level between the club level and yours? With our work force, it shouldn't take long to build. If we have schematics." Richie prompted the other man.

"I can have those for you within the week." Chase agreed. "All supplies needed once the space is, in fact built. They can go into sleep until it's complete with minimal loss of profits. Any that is lost will be recouped once the new space is up and running."

"I'll clear it with the higher-ups and get back with you in a few days." Richie nodded and shifted his focus to Lorna. "The Farm is profitable, making nearly a hundred grand per calf born in our care. The milk is selling out as fast as we are making it. I am also looking at an expansion, redoing the stalls for milking stations in the heifers stalls. It's more money than a milking room, we just can't keep up. There are eight heifers and two bulls. Only our newest from you, Lorna," Richie gestured to the female, "have not borne a calf. It's in process, but she is being troublesome. If it continues for a few months, we will take her to the vet to get her checked out."

"What about the projects outside the Farm? The bull going to other farms? Not our farms?" Lorna questioned.

"Consulting is a non-refundable, half a million to evaluate the farm and see the potential and quality of the heifers other places. If our bull impregnates a heifer we collect half of the selling price of the calf. We have consulted on six farms, only went to three. Of those three, we have the profits from five calves."

"Excellent profitability." Lorna agreed. "Ours is a little further out. First, we have an accident to report. Two ponies and one handler wounded and undergoing treatment. There was a silky accident. It's being handled, but still a few months until everyone is recovered. We don't have enough ponies to cover the laid-out ponies, and since we had to demote one of our work ponies, we are running short on product. The few we have left are learning, but they each had medical problems that had to be overcome. Our show pony is exquisite, she will win Southern Pony Show next time and every one until then. Right now she is being ridden hard to learn new things to perform."

"Well, we knew it would be awhile before the Stable turned a profit, that's why we have Chase and my endeavours. To fund you until we can show a profit on your end." Richie took back over the meeting. That brings us to product. How much we have, are we needing more, and what is looked for. Mine is easy. It just has to be female. Right now we only have females in the Stable, but if we are wanting more show ponies they have to be relatively attractive."

"We would like more product. If you buy products for us, that which we can't use we can send to you." Lorna argued. "Not that we want to be first, but if we are looking at lots, we take the pretty ones, you get the healthy ones."

"I acquire my own product." Chase explained. "I have requirements that you cannot possibly look for. However, if there is someone that wants a trained slave to my standards, I will train anything to behave, perform and obey. I have seven slaves, but space for twelve more. I thinned my own stock recently and everything is not set up or trained as I would like. As soon as it is, I will go find more product to increase profits. This will not happen until the addition to my Dungeon is complete."

"Understood, and we will get started as soon as it is approved." Richie assured him. Chase nodded, crossed his arms and waited. "Very well. Shall we show off our slaves before we go?

"If we must." Chase agreed. "Once I remove the hood from the slave, my name is not to be uttered or I will file a complaint. Unlike your projects, mine is very regimented and I will not stand that to be disrupted."

"We will not say it, and if our slaves do, you may have them for an evening to show your displeasure." Lorna agreed looking at her Pet. "Do you understand that, Pet? If you think you will be smart, I will let him have you for an evening."

Pet shuddered at the thought. Out of the three, Chase is the one that he desperately wanted to get away from.

"Yes, Miss." Pet whispered.

Chase removed the hood from Boy, who didn't move from his place and put his hands back as soon as the obstruction was gone. He didn't speak, just kept his eyes straight ahead.

"I will be first." Lorna volunteered. "Present, Pet."

Pet rose to his feet, hands behind his head. A click told him the cock cage was free. He was afraid of what he thought was coming, but there was nothing he could do about it. He knew where the door was.

"This is Pet. My former ex-husband who started off our profits badly. Introduce yourself, Pet."

Pet sighed, but unable to refuse, he spoke. "My name is Pet. I am a willing slave to my Miss. I am responsible for costing her millions of dollars and I was given the option of leaving and paying the money back, or staying and agreeing to her demands. I wear dresses and am only allowed an orgasm after a beating."

"Very good Pet. Let's get onto that." Lorna retrieved a cane from her supplies and Pet cringed. He was hoping for the crop.

"CRACK*

"One, Miss. Thank you and please give me another!" Pet responded trying to keep his voice steady. The show continued for fifteen strikes which earned a quiet scoff from Chase.

"Very well Pet, now you may masturbate." Lorna approved. Pet felt all the eyes on him, but couldn't deny that after the beating his tiny cock was solid. "Now, Pet, or the next ten times you are beaten, there will be no release."

Pet closed his eyes, trying to block out the rest of the room. Just deal with the sensations as his hand went up and down his cock.

"If he wants a real treat, allow Boy to service him." Chase suggested, seeing Pet recoil in horror. "Consider it part of his introduction...and there will be more."

"What an idea! What do you think Pet?" Lorna chuckled, knowing that her ex-husband would despise the thought.

"Please no, Miss. I am not...not a fag." Pet pleaded with his Miss.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers
12