In Charge of the Farm Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really Pet? Tell them what you did to your friends when you tried to hit me? What did you do to stay?" Lorna demanded and saw Pet pale.

"Miss, please..."

"Now, Pet. Tell them, and then Boy will come over and give you the only release you are allowed."

"I s...sucked their cocks on my knees. All five of them." Pet admitted, tears falling from his eyes. Seeing his Miss looking disapprovingly at him. "And then I thanked them for the pleasure."

"Very good, Pet. All right Boy, you may come over." Lorna smiled at Chase's slave but the male didn't move.

"Boy, service." Chase commanded and Boy moved immediately to Pet and fell to his knees.

Pet was caught. He desperately wanted a release, his cock was solid but he wanted to refuse the other male. Before Pet could move, Boy came forward and took the other male's cock into his mouth. Despite the situation, Pet moaned loudly.

"Oh God, Miss..." Pet moaned at the expert tongue of Chase's slave. Within moments he cried out and Boy lapped up his release. Once finished Boy returned to Chase's side and moved back to Present.

"Thank you, Master." Boy whispered to the man who sat before him.

Lorna watched Chase's male slave, waiting. She would have thought that Pet's disgust would allow him to last longer, but the slave had worked past that. "Well, sir," she commented, keeping Chase's name from his slave. "Allow Pet to return the favour."

Chase looked at the male who was repulsed by the idea and to his slave who never waivered in his stance. "Very well. It is rare that my slave is on this end of service."

Pet looked to his Miss, his eyes pleading that she refuse, but the look she gave him told him it was decision time. Behave, or walk.

Sobbing silently Pet walked to Boy and went to his knees. The other slave didn't look down, although his cock was hard as a rock. Lorna's slave hesitated to service the slave before him. Although he had done the act before didn't make it any easier.

"Does your Pet need encouragement?" Chase questioned picking the cane up off the table. "I am willing to provide it in your place."

Lorna thought for a moment. She knew that Chase was harsh, rough and meaner than Lorna could ever be. Perhaps having someone give her Pet a lash will make him beg her for them because they were lighter.

"Perhaps just one, for motivation." Lorna agreed and saw the Master smile.

"Miss...please..." Pet begged. That was when Chase moved, bringing the cane down on Pet's lower back. From his hip to opposite shoulder a deep red welt showed immediately. Pet screamed in pain, writhing on the floor and moving to get away from the man with the cane.

"I would get busy, Pet. If one was that bad, I can't imagine what two would be like." Lorna suggested to her slave. Chase hadn't moved and brandished the cane in one hand. Taking the hint, Pet moved to the other slave and wrapped his lips around the other man's cock.

Boy sighed, not moaned. The feeling was nice, warm but the other slave's technique was deplorable. "Master, please lash me." he begged the man whose presence Boy's life rose and fell by.

Chase didn't answer his slave, simply drew back the cane and connected with the slave's flesh.

"Thank you, Master!" Boy cried and exploded in the kneeling slave's mouth.

"Well, that was interesting." Richie interjected as Pet scampered back to Lorna's side, his back feeling on fire. Boy returned to Present and waited. "Mine isn't as interesting, i guess. This is Tina. Lover, not slave although she would do anything I asked her....wouldn't you Muffin?"

"Oh yes, Richie. For the reward you promised me." she cooed at him standing and letting the others see her.

"She requires pain for climax, is completely unable to attain release without it." Richie continued as he stroked her back and ass. Chase looked curiously at her. Richie saw the movement and shoved Tina back to her knees.

"Finally me, and the meeting is over? I wish to return home." Chase questioned and received nods from the other two. "Boy, explain yourself. Your collar is off."

"Thank you, Master." Boy spoke in a slightly higher voice than he had, but still much quieter than the others. "My name is Boy. I am Master's pain and humiliation slut. I came willing into my Master's service and have never regretted a day." the slave looked lovingly at the man who controlled him. "I love to be beaten and asked to perform in public." Boy, once finished speaking put his hands back on his head and fell silent again waiting for a command.

"Are we finished?" Chase shifted, starting to get uncomfortable with the people. A last glance at the female who begged for pain, he stood. "I will continue to file my reports as required."

"Thank you for the entertainment." Lorna told the Master of the Dungeon. "And for the lesson for my Pet." Her hand came out.

"If you ever want him to know what it is like to be truly terrified, not just the taste he received today, do drop him by for a couple days." Chase offered and took the hand.

A squeak came from behind Lorna as her Pet tried to stay away from the other male, his eyes hidden from the dominate male.

"We'll see." Lorna shook her head, at least for the moment. Maybe if she ran out of steps.

*****************************************************

As soon as the other four were gone, Tina turned to her lover. "Now, Richie?"

"Not quite, Muffin, I'm not nearly ready." he corrected her. Immediately she fell to her knees and sought out his cock. In less than a minute, he was hard. "Oh, that's much better."

Richie reached down and tugged the female back to her feet roughly, using her hair as a leash. Tina whined but stood. Next she felt herself being bent over the meeting table taking up the center of the room.

"Are you ready, Tina? You'd better remember me during your reward." Richie threatened as one hand held her arm in a lock behind her and the other caressed her ass. "There will be ten, and then we will fuck, then I will slap you until you beg me to stop."

"Yes Richie." she moaned. "Please, I need it so bad."

Holding the female in place by her arm, Richie's arm came back and landed solidly on her left ass cheek. Tina moaned in response. Moments later it came back down on her right.

"Yes Richie! More!" she cried with every strike, spiraling higher and writhing in her lover's grasp.

"Two more, Muffin, I want to hear a scream at ten. I'd better hear it." he told her.

One more strike had her begging. "Please Richie, one more. Gods, I need it. Beat me, Sir, please. I want it!"

"And ten!" Richie slapped nearly as hard as he could on the female's ass and she screeched from behind clenched teeth, twisting on the table as pleasure overcame her. "That's a good Muffin." he crooned to her.

"Fuck me, Richie! Hard and fast! Split me open!" she screamed back, shoving her ass back toward him.

"Very well, Muffin." Richie agreed. "Since you asked for something, I'm going to have to beat you while I do. You know better than that!"

With no further foreplay, Richie shoved his cock into the ass of his lover bent over the table. A loud moan escaped Tina as she pushed harder back. The female knew better than to move, Richie would fuck her hard and hit her all throughout if she behaved. And no one made her behave more than Richie.

The leader of the Farm pounded the ass of the female begging him to go harder as his hand found a crop in a bag on the table. Raising it above his head, he landed a blow on her back that turned a shade of pink. Tina squirmed and begged for it again, which he obliged.

They moved together, her thrusting back on his cock while he decorated her body with welts. It wasn't long before Richie could withstand anymore and he growled, flooding her ass with his release.

Taking a step back, it gave him access to more of her body to stripe. "Spread out for me Muffin. I want to hit everything." he advised her, seeing her body spread further on the table to give him access. Her cunt was sopping and she moaned at his delay.

It took seven further strikes before her spiral of releases started and she was beyond the point of listening. Her words went from words, to begging, to moans, to silence. She passed out.

"Excellent, Muffin. You'll get it again when you wake up." Richie told her, learning down to kiss Tina on the cheek and pet her hair.

12