All Comments on 'In College One Day'

by oldercpl4fun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Spoiled by the crap about condoms and pills

This is story land not the real world

jurasickjurasickabout 8 years ago
Very erotic

I really liked how you built it up and brought it to a, shall we say, climax! Nicely done. Will there be more when Jane (Pixie) wakes up? At any rate, Kathy sounded pleased at the end.

I noticed something that I hope you will take as constructive criticism. I'm preparing to submit my own stories and I realize that I often storyboard everything in present tense. Eventually, though, my intention is to narrate the whole story in the past tense. I noticed that your writing switches between the two. Mostly, because of the sheer intensity of what you were describing, I didn't mind it. However, it might be a good idea to keep it to only one tense. I'm no expert at writing and, perhaps, you should consider reading some of the very good writing style essays in Literotica to get some more clarity and ideas around this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely done!

Couldn't disagree more with the person complaining about condoms, etc. Great story, and I emphasize the word "story", because you really told a nice, satisfyingly full and immersive one. And the erotic descriptions were tremendous - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

It was a great story, but, please, please, please, find a tense and stay with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I call FUCK LIT!! If you're going to write about fucking then WRITE about it! This was almost as good as DOING the fucking!!!!! I don't think for a second that my cock was fooled - but I did cum twice with this last bit of hard hard hardcore fucking and well applied hand work! (I'd a hell of a lot rather had a pussy on my cock for that part of the exercise instead of my fist!!!)

As an author I would say you do fantastic and I can't help but wonder how well you fuck personally! Are you anywhere nearly as good as the two principals in this fuck story??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Total Crap

No Stars

parker3522parker3522about 8 years ago
Hot Story!!

I liked the story, I liked the build to the sexual encounter. Please continue to entertain us.

oldercpl4funoldercpl4funabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks all

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I am bad about changing tense and for those who find it jarring, I apologize. I write my memories and they don't always stay in the same tense. I've tried to clean up my next submission - yes, there is a next chapter in moderation and probably another one or two chapters about the same weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good but need to improve

'Sex' is not the word to describe a woman's genitals, it's pussy. Apart from that, really hot. Would like to read a sequel.

AvidReader47AvidReader47about 8 years ago
Nice Story

BUT, to paraphrase "The Hunt for Red October"...One tense only, please...Otherwise, I hope that there is a sequel...

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 8 years ago
I just found this

So hot and well done

crashDcrashDover 7 years ago
jesus

i think i'm going to enroll for some classes...

very hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous