In Daddy's Care Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted her top up and followed her instructions in attaching it to her nipple. It was a manual pump and Daddy was instructed to pump hard. "Daddy, I need nearly two inches of my nipple sucked hard in there for it to flow."

Daddy pumped hard and the elongated nipple started to drip milk. The whole rhythmic action of pumping, the milk flowing, Daddy couldn't suppress the rock hard erection in his jogging pants.

But the flow was slow and then stopped. Daisy looked at her Daddy with begging eyes. "Daddy, when this happens, there is only one way to get the flow going. I touch myself as I pump with the other hand. Please Daddy. Please!"

Daddy would do anything for his girl. He slid his hand down into her wetness, and softly, in a circular motion, helped his girl. The milk flowed. As did Daisy's juices onto Daddy's hand. Daddy could feel Daisy's parts push for more. He stopped the circular motion and rubbed with increasing frequency directly on her clit. As she came, a huge surge of milk splattered into the pump's glass container.

He was so hard. Now he had a damp spot showing - his precum had soaked through his jogging pants.

Daisy asked him to repeat the process on the other breast. Again, the flow slowed after a minute. Blushing, Daisy asked "Daddy, can you get your electric toothbrush from my drawer." Somewhat puzzled, Daddy did as requested and returned promptly.

"Daddy, as you pump, turn on the toothbrush and hold it down there".

Daddy did as requested, laying the pulsating toothbrush on Daisy's now swollen clit. The milk flowed strongly. Every 30 seconds, the toothbrush vibrated vigorously to signal that a portion of the mouth was clean - it was close to a pair of lips, but not those envisaged by the toothbrush manufacturer. Daisy convulsed with pleasure each time. Eventually, the flow slowed. But again, Daisy came resulting in one last spurt of rich, creamy milk.

He removed the suction cup from Daisy's clearly more relaxed breast. Putting aside the toothbrush, his mouth watered at the thought of having it in his mouth again.

"Daddy, thank you - you are so good to me. I will sleep now. Before you come to bed, please throw that away."

To Daddy's astonishment, Daisy closed her eyes and fell fast asleep as he watched. She really needed that - the milk release.

As Daisy drifted off, she thought to herself that she really needed that - the milk release, and to cum, for her Daddy.

Daddy went to the bathroom and was about to empty the milk down the sink. But when he opened the container he knew he would have to taste it. He dipped a finger into the warm, fatty liquid and placed the finger in his mouth. The taste was extraordinary. Sweet, fatty, and an underlying saltiness. It was then he remembered that the saltiness was from his rubbing of Daisy's wetness with his fingers.

He was so hard. He needed to cum. He lowered his pants and sat down on the toilet. He took a swig of the milk and his cock throbbed and practically squirted precum. He poured the remaining milk over his cock and used it to lube his vigorous fist fuck.

He couldn't help it. His thoughts were of his full lips on Daisy's breasts. His fingers feeling her cum. Wanting to feel her cum with more than his fingers. Cum in her while she is astride him as he suckles on her bountiful breasts. The thoughts. Forbidden. Taboo.

He had never cum like that before. The cum landed feet from where he sat and he collapsed in a spent ball. It took him 15 minutes to recover, to get his breathing under control, to raise himself up.

Then, a lightbulb went on in his head. As a PhD biologist it puzzled him how Daisy could be lactating without having ever given birth. He knew it could happen, but it would be extremely rare. However, he also knew that medications have side effects.

He got out his phone and googled "motilium" and "lactation". The first hit read "Domperidone (Motilium ®) is the most effective medicine used to improve breast milk supply."

As he sat there, his cock getting hard again, he thought to himself that Daisy should stay on motilium as it was working so well for her - he can help relieve the side effects. With those thoughts in his mind, he grabbed his cock again. Daisy wasn't the only one needing pressure released.

12