All Comments on 'In Deep'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT

A GREAT START TO THIS STORIE. A LITTLE BIT MORE DETAIL IN WHAT THEY ARE WEARING WOULD BE GOOD. I HOPE TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER VERY SOON. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!

Well written, and rather more subtle than a lot of the stories, with a nice slow build up to the obvious outcome -- better than ,most 'pool boy' stories. Hope there will be follow-up with Ellie and on to Grace

hongluobohongluoboalmost 15 years ago
Great One

Nice build up, good read, smooth.. and yes, hot! Good luck with the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
enjoyment

It's hard not to compare this with my first coupling. That was with a young girl and, so, was not as expert as this one. However, as they say, it's all good -- and finding an older woman is a pleasure of a treasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very good

This was very hot and the story just flowed, amazing how easily it came through , thx nathan

RyanBlackRyanBlackalmost 15 years ago
Thrilling

Was great in build up and climax.

I would like to see more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Always a delight to find a story by you

Loved it Alex. Knew you'd enter the contest.

Ted aka PierceStreet, gone from here, but haven't forgotten you folks.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

A great story that was really fit the theme. The sex was hot and I loved the characters. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great first time!

Any young man would be honored to have a first like this one. Most would be to immature to do it right for the both of them. Please continue with more lessons for him and her both. I look forward to Steve getting together with Grace and giving her the benefit of his tutoring. Thanks for the great read.

ThomRobinsonThomRobinsonalmost 15 years ago
Great Concurrence

Hard to compete with what has already been said.

You write well and the characters seemed real.

Its definitely a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked the story, but it sounded REALLY familiar.

Have you posted this story here before, or maybe posted it elsewhere before now? I experienced a strong sense of deja vu beginning with the opening paragraphs. Maybe you were inspired by another story, and that's the one I remembered? Maybe others also felt it was something they'd read before?

Alex De KokAlex De Kokalmost 15 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

Ref. previous comment. No, this is brand new, only finished writing it yesterday! I do sometimes re-use characters and locations - in this case Hay cove and Mrs Janisi, first encountered in 'Kowalski gets her man'. Steve and Eleanor haven't appeared before, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyable story

Well developed story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a good job! In more ways than one.

I haven't read any of your other stories, but will shortly. This one has smooth characterization, though Steve seems too able to flatter girls for having not dated. But for pure enjoyment, you're really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
excellent

I really enjoyed your story. You are a an excellent writer. I hope you continue the story and it runs for a long time.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant

Extremly well written, it had a sense of realism to it. Great story. Maybe and a few more chapters, above all more submissions please.

freddydoesfreddydoesalmost 15 years ago
Very Hot

Great story, very hot!

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 15 years ago
Good first-time fun

Hot, sweet, caring, and sexy as hell - a combination I wish I saw more often. Nicely done!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 15 years ago
Wishing I was Steve...

and young again. Well told, with dialogue I could believe and action that was both passionate and fun. Please don't wait nine months to give us another gift!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Spell check

There are several spelling errors that don't affect the nice story but distract from good writing. It's so easy to run a spell check these days it shows sloppiness when it is not used.

Alex De KokAlex De Kokalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Spelling Errors? Not if you're English

And I am.

wildbanker55449wildbanker55449almost 15 years ago
Sweet story

Sweet, simple story. Definitely should become a series. His training and adventures with Eleanor and his progress in the dating scene. Good work! Looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE PLEASE !!!!!!

Please don't leave us with just the one encounter - these two have a great connection that seems to go beyond the sheets. There is such great potential for a series here.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
"leaning on his elbows" Is Found In Many of Alex's Stories As....

well as many other of the sex-act descriptions, nude beach descriptions, use of pool, and showers after sex are all similar in many stories, so that is why one might think the story has been read before. The scenes may be similar, but the story line is different and very imaginative, as well as being interesting and hot. One of the traits I like best is the avoidance of the overly large penis and breasts that seem to dominate other erotic writings. I like the stories because they seem natural and because they elicit warm memories of days long past. I thank Alex for providing really good reading.

Yobo36Yobo36over 11 years ago
Eleanor OMG.

Great story. Funny, sexy and abso-fucking-lutely delicious.

OU812bf342OU812bf342over 10 years ago
What Every 1st Time should be like

A young boys dream. What all of our first times should be like. A patient wiser woman to show us the ropes so that we are not completely hopeless when the time comes with our life mate. Sex should be fun and relaxed for both parties so that it can be enjoyed to it's fullest. All of Alex's submissions are smoking hot and show his imagination for scene and situations. As was mentioned by others he is not tied to making his characters perfect and it makes them more realistic because they have flaws and foibles. Sir please continue to write you have devoted following. I look forward to you next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is one of the few stories of yours i have read. I plan to read more. You end most of your stories to soon. You need to go on more into the lives of the people in the story to let your readers know how there lives turned out. The ones I have read have been great.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Alex: I liked your rebuttal regarding spell check

I had gotten so used to the proper use (and spelling) of English it was a bit jarring to read the flag pole and stars and stripes comment.

lol

Campus77Campus773 months ago

As a long time nudist, I found this tale to be highly accurate as to the beach and how friendly everyone is. Hope Grace ends up with him in the near future. But sounds like Ellie will be giving him more experience soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1363 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...