In Defense of Cuckolding

Story Info
Understanding Cuckold Relationships.
1.6k words
4.28
15k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we think of someone who takes part in cuckolding, we think of a risk-taker. The type of person you might describe as a "deviant." Men who participate in cuckolding suggest it can help to create profound and positive life changes -- both in the short term and long term.

Over the long term, these experiences support sustained well-being benefits including the realization that emotions, such as fear and jealousy, that are traditionally considered negative, do not have to constrain a person.

These reflections can often change people's everyday lives -- they describe no longer "being bored with life or sex" and talk of having a passion they thought was long gone. They also report seeing other people in a much more positive way after being cuckolded.

Cuckolds often describe extraordinary sensory experiences of the sort not usually available in everyday life. This is because during a cuckolding experience, a person's ability to see, hear, and feel is all enhanced.

Of course, when taking part in these types of activities, risk is always involved. Perhaps this is why nonparticipants find it hard to understand why anyone would willingly be cuckolded -- unless there is something "not normal" about "those type of people".

Cuckolds also possess a well-tuned knowledge of their own physical and psychological capacities and limitations. This is vitally important because cuckolding is not for men who give in to fear or are afraid of taking risks.

Cuckolds can shine a light on what it means to be human -- and what other human beings are capable of. But to realize this, as a society, we need a cultural shift that accepts cuckolding as beneficial, along with a change in view that recognizes cuckolding as an example of what is possible when a couple communicates and trusts one another.

Cuckolds are often successful business owners, college-educated, well-to-do individuals. They're laid back but focused. And they aren't afraid of taking risks.

Cuckolds' brains may be naturally lower in levels of dopamine and/or serotonin, according to research from Monasterio.

Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that helps manage your brain's reward and pleasure centers, plus regulates physical and emotional responses.

The neurotransmitter serotonin regulates a variety of psychological and bodily functions, including mood regulation, sexual desire, sleep, and social behavior. When out of balance both can lead to depressive feelings, fatigue, anxiety, and more. But instead of sitting on the couch and brooding, many cuckolds "fix it" by having their wives have sex with other men. Problem solved.

Moments before his wife has sex with another man, a cuckold feels a surge of fear and excitement. His heart rate spikes and his insides rumble. As his wife is entered by another man, those electric feelings give way to an intense rush, then deep focus. He must position himself to get the best view. Then, he must watch the other man make love to his wife, a few times, often within two hours or more.

Cuckolding forces emotion out of the cuckold, and that primary emotion is fear. So, the person who has difficulty with emotions goes into cuckolding to feel their emotions. If a man has difficulty experiencing and expressing emotions in everyday life, then cuckolding becomes an exercise in empowerment in which he can conquer the most primal emotion of them all: fear. They get a strong sense of living life to its fullest as if touching their full potential.

Humans are social creatures by nature. Even those who are introverted still need some level of socialization to remain well-adjusted emotionally. Studies have even discovered that socialization is critical for cognitive functionality. This is another area where cuckolding receives high marks because it is done with other people. This increases the bond between a husband and wife, and it will also give the two of them the many benefits of socialization.

Exposure to stressful encounters, like cuckolding, can physically change your mental make-up to help you better handle other stressful situations. We all possess an amino acid called neuropeptide Y that, among other things, assists with the regulation of anxiety, acting as a natural sedative. Researchers from Yale Medical School tested whether it's possible to increase our natural levels of this stress-beating chemical by monitoring the biological data of cuckold men who have watched their wives have sex with multiple men.

Interestingly, researchers discovered that these men did possess higher amounts of the chemical in their bodies than men in monogamous relationships, suggesting that one can become a more resilient person through exposure to stressful experiences, including participating in cuckolding.

What makes cuckolding so attractive to some men? Thrill: This is the single most attractive factor in men's interest in cuckolding. The adrenaline rush is what differentiates it from any other type of sexual activity. The thrill that is derived from seeing another man ejaculate into your wife is highest. The cuckolds are fully exposed and possibly putting their relationship at risk. Cuckolding is also widely condemned for the same reason, as many men don't think it worth it to put their relationship in harm's way just to see their wife orgasm with other men.

Pushing The Limits: Cuckolding is about pushing limits. It's about living life on the edge. It's about getting out of your comfort zone and just going for it. You're allowing another man, or other men, to do for and to your wife what you may never be able to do yourself. You are giving your wife to other men for their pleasure. And your wife is doing what society says is just wrong.

Accepting Your Shortcomings: When you see another man please your wife in ways you never can, you become very aware of your shortcomings. Along with becoming aware of your shortcomings, you become keenly aware of the talents and blessings bestowed upon other men. Cuckolds realize it's pointless striving to become someone you're not. To maintain a facade over time is exhausting and strips you of your authentic self. You are who and what you are. And cuckolding is a way of helping you understand just where you stand.

Taboo: "Who would have thought that my beautiful, church-going, subservient wife of more than 25 years would be excited about my cuckolding fantasy. Yes, she is church-going and PTA-attending, a doting soccer mom, educated, professional, and the sweet and innocent lady next door who no one would ever suspect had a deep craving to experience new, different, and varied sexual experiences with other men of all ages and races?"

For some, nothing titillates like the taboo. Doing the impermissible can lend itself to some of the best sex ever. For many cuckold couples, "it feels so good to be so bad." In cuckolding, the wife's sexual activity with others is seen as more rewarding. For some reason, it is considered taboo to be more fulfilled by giving than by the pleasure of receiving.

Watching: Ask most any cuckold and they will tell you that there is nothing quite like seeing your wife in the throes of passion with another man or other men. When a wife cuckolds her husband, he gets to see his wife become the woman he always knew she was and could be. She's hot, sexy, and lustful. She's desired and desirable. She becomes her husband's favorite porn star.

What's In It for Women?

1. A stronger bond between the primary couple. Many couples report strong feelings of unity and connection after starting to practice cuckolding. Many also report having more appreciation for each other and better communication in their intimate relationship. This often leads to a renewed sense of trust, closeness, and togetherness, all of which are hugely beneficial for the long-term health of the relationship.

2. More exciting sex between the cuckold and his female partner. Most couples who practice cuckolding have been together for a long time, often 10 years or longer. For them, cuckolding breathes new and exciting life into a relationship that, while loving and committed, may feel a bit boring and stale. The voyeuristic and taboo nature of cuckolding, combined with kink and BDSM for some couples, can open endless possibilities for exciting, titillating, and highly satisfying sexual experiences.

3. Greater sexual satisfaction for the female partner. Women who successfully engage in cuckolding overwhelmingly report feeling more sexually fulfilled and satisfied than ever before. Variety is the spice of life, and cuckolding offers ample opportunity for women to enjoy a wide selection of enthusiastic sexual partners.

Some of these men (also called "bulls") may provide particular sexual skills that these women's primary partners do not possess; or they may fulfill additional sexual fantasies and desires, like being dominated, or having sex with a man with a substantially larger penis. No matter the specifics, women who engage in cuckolding get access to more frequent, enthusiastic, and satisfying sex.

4. Increased empowerment and confidence. When done right, cuckolding can be incredibly empowering to a woman. While our society still struggles with the idea of women enjoying sex for its own sake, a hotwife or cuckoldress has the freedom to enjoy sexual pleasure with a variety of eager partners. And while popular media still perpetuates the myth of a macho alpha male surrounded by a gaggle of besotted and passive women, in a cuckold dynamic it's the woman who has her pick of virile and sexually interested men. Talk about an ego boost!

The positive impact of this newfound confidence potentially extends further than the woman herself. Her cuckold partner also reaps the benefits of a woman who is assertive, voracious, and unapologetically sexy: all the qualities that make sex with her so much more exciting and pleasurable afterward.

Cuckolding may not be for everyone, but for those who involve themselves in cuckolding, most can't imagine living any other way.