All Comments on 'In Defense of Cuckolding'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
dnick47dnick47almost 3 years ago

Any man who loves seeing his wife fucked by another man as he sits like a beaten puppy and watches, has serious emotional problems. Any wife who subjects her hus band to that is not a wife in the least but a shack up.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

You've already gathered one critical comment on this subject, but I guess that's to be expected. I've been active in the 'cuckold scene' for a very long time, not as the cuck, but as the guy that fucks cucky's wife. I accept it's not for everyone, but it works fine for me. You didn't mention the typical 'cuckold angst' that overwhelms the cuck. That strange mixture of revulsion, insane jealousy, anger, humiliation, and the most incredible sexual turn on ever. Some men, once involved in being a cuckold, cannot live without it, and can allow it to take over their life style totally. They get a strange comfort from serving the wife's Bull, knowing he is enjoying lots of sexual activity with the wife that the cuck is denied. The Ultimate action being to let the Bull impregnate his wife.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

All of which was used as an excuse for the woman to get sex from someone who wasn't her husband to blame him for what she decided was bad sex.

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 3 years ago

What a crock of shit.

Better socialization?

Husband and wife having a better sex life?

After fucking “larger” more “skilled” cocks you think she would be satisfied with a lacking husband???!

See his wife having orgasms he will never give her makes him excited and happy???

Maybe for .0001% of men who are extremely weak minded.

Why the fuck get married then??!

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 3 years ago

I just noticed this was written by a woman.

Figures.

You are swingers so you both get to be with others. How often does your husband just sit by and only watch??

I’ll bet he participates and not in a cuckold manner. Cuckolding snd swinging are way different. It’s all about participation. You may do a BDSM thing where he is not allowed to participate but not all the time.

A cuckold role play is one thing. Cuckold lifestyle is different. Since you are swingers you know nothing of a poor slob being manipulated by a conniving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Favor

Do humanity a favor and return yourself to stardust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice self serving reasons that appear to have been selected in order to possibly placate a guilty conscience.

You do what you do because you WANT to, whether there's justification for it or not. All you've done here is best descibed as a really poor attempt at spin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I must admit to only reading your new "stories", just so that I can see the latest justification you've thought of for promoting your lifestyle choice. In general they all just come down to selfish behaviour. Just recently you're portraying your relationship with Ray in a much more positive light. Originally he came across as a total loser/doormat suppressed gay guy, now suddenly he's a successful powerful businessman just choosing to share his wife. Make up your mind.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Great story...why? because its the truth !!! Right on...good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your essays. Been trying to coax my wife into cuckolding as I believe it would as you say give her an opportunity “to have sex with virile and sexually interesting men”. I believe she and I would both benefit in the renewal of her being sexually active once more. Thank you for writing on this topic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This makes perfect sense and though many deny these facts about the positives they are holding on to outdated views about sexual relationships. Having been unfairly criticized by anon persons for my published cuckold stories here this puts the record straight well done! I will play the anon gf and myself and stick two fingers up at those who think they have some kind of moral superiority over others. If it works for some then what's it to do with those who think they know better! Don't read it if you don't like it and go back to the Beano or daily mail.

Lumpy2Lumpy2almost 3 years ago

I wish I had the balls to talk to my wife about this lifestyle, it is my biggest fantasy to watch her riding and cuming

On a larger cock while I watch.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 3 years ago

This is written entirely from a woman's POV, and is aimed solely at justifying the wife having the freedom to fuck other men.

It does NOT define "cuckhold" in terms of the various situations that can occur. Does the husband know and approve ahead of time? Or is it the wife rubbing the husbands reluctant nose in it? Does she force the husband to eat her out afterwards? Or does the husband actually want to do that, because he might have "bi" leanings? Is it a cuckhold situation when the couple has an open marriage, and the husband is free to date other women? Is it a cuckhold situation in an MFM threesome or gangbang? Or is it a cuckhold situation when the couple is at a house party, and the wife goes off with other men to separate bedrooms?

As I said, this is written from a very narrow POV, and is drastically limited as a "defense" argument.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If people are going to bash the writer with long negative comments it shows who they are. Get a life. Nobody asked you to make such a negative statement, just move on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What always upsets me when people try to explain this lifestyle is they never tell you the risk. She said there was risk but downplayed it as nothing to worry about. With all do respect you better worry about it because most women will fall at some point for one of there lovers. You can count on it.

I have no problem with whatever life style you choose but I hate it when you downplay the risk. Tell the truth. I also hate when they say the research says x. Ok give me a study in most cases they won't because if there is any research it's obscure at best.

I don't know this person but this reads more as justification then anything else. The last thing I will say is be very careful what you wish for you just might get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Cuckold angst" is psycho-emotional masochism. The sex is merely the vehicle for the cuckold to get into that "state". As such cuckolding absolutely is a fetish, and to say otherwise is self-serving bovine fecal matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The 3 times my wife reluctantly participated in a sex act with other men was right before we got married. She's not a sexual woman. Those memories have sustained me for over 32 years. Life is long when you are in a nearly sexless marriage, but our kids are fantastic and she's made a ton of money as a manager. She spoils me in many other ways so I'm not unhappy. Just saying, without those memories, I'd probably resent her.

Don't worry, in spite of being a challenge to get her to orgasm in the best of situations, a much older man got it done. She was very young and initially repulsed by the vetted stranger. However he got her over the goal line with patience, a couple fingers and and a lip lock on one of her majestic nipples. After that humiliation, she wanted to go with someone way better looking and comfortable with... her one and only ex. She set it up like it was just a booty call and he did not know about me. I wasn't there to watch, but I knew it went well when she was an hour late to meet me. My jealousy and excitement drove me to push her to do it again and she happily complied. For months after our love making was aggressive. Even so, she never asked to do it again and I have NEVER seen her look at another man. She truly does not require sex and thinks that most marriages are similar. :) Once a year would be all I'd want to stoke the fire, but those days are long gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I got excited just reading the description. After about 4 months fucking my girl friend and meeting her roommate and the roommate's boyfriend, I submissive guy who seemed like a nebbish (and who is in fact a happy nebbish) I walked in on them to fine them fucking. The roommate tried to keep me out, to keep it a secret, but I hear the fuck sounds and barged in and that bastard was fucking the best girlfriend I ever had. I was enraged at my own impotence. I came in just as they were orgasming, just a little too late. But it drove me to becoming a much better fucker. All's well that ends well. And thanks for your essay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow how long did it take to pull that BS out of your ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BS grows on trees apparently

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife has been doing an older well-endowed married man going on 4 years now. He is highly sexed and can please my wife several times a session while I can't. He has possibly saved our marriage. She is much happier since they started. She gives me hugs and tells me thanks for understanding all the time. She was just so frustrated with our sex life 4 years ago but now is completely satisfied with it. I am happier also. I can actually get her off once in a while and she actually will swallow when before she wouldn't let me even cum in her mouth.

GingerHotwifeandHubbyGingerHotwifeandHubby12 months ago

I would consider this to be a better description of "hotwifing" than cuckolding. Both have many of the same traits, but cuckoldry tends to have an element of degradation. Good attempt at describing it though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

there is nothing more rewarding than having breakfast with your wife who just the night before had a great fuck with her bull. She is all smiles and all aglow at breakfast.. there is nothing wrong with being a cuckold to your wife. And it has nothing to do with size or humilation either as i am well endowed with 8 inches and have a great sex life with my wife.as it helps us with better intimacy and even us having a better sex life as a loving couple. I am not a weak man and I am successful as well.. It adds so much to our married lives.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nonsense. Your justifications are horrific on their face. Yes. We are all humans and we experience human emotions and feelings. Even cuckolds. Treating any human with such contempt as a "hotwife" treats her husband is horrific. But treating a person you supposedly love like that? Monstrous. It makes you a monster. I care not what you try and justify.

You are all detestable people.

I have zero problem with single people exploring sexuality. Group sex. Being gay or lesbian is just fine. More power too you.

It's the inhumanity of the lifestyle you are advocating. If you are maintaining it all long term? Then you are the absolute exception to this. That means there's probably something broken inside of you all.

As the exception I'd appreciate it if you'd just admit it.

Of all the people you've known long term...how many "poly" relationships really last longer than 3 or 4 years? You admit yourself that you've been in "many: over the years. I take it to mean that all of these men that you've "loved"...more real likely think of you as an easy slut. And your husband a weak simp. They put uo with it all for maybe a year? Or two? And then they move on. Because nobody wants to stay with a whore for very long. They can be fun. But to make a life with one? Only your damaged husband is dumb enough to want that.

So sure. You've "loved" many. Meaning you've fucked many.

How many cuckold marriages last more than a few years? Open marriages? Swingers? Sure there are exceptions. But admit it. More than 9 out of 10 of these kinds of marriages end within 5 years. So just stop it dummy.

Geez your nasty pussy must be a cesspool of germs by now?

This whole essay is disturbing. I'd advise you to seek help...but I'm pretty sure you are too far gone to even acknowledge how harmful all of this is to 99 percent of people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...