In Defense of Small Breasts

Story Info
Mother and Father comfort daughter over her small breasts.
14.9k words
4.67
26.5k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,151 Followers

In Defense of Small Breasts-A Daughter's Story

Carrie just emerged from the closet wearing her favorite black satin robe. Underneath her robe she was wearing a brand new black lace matching bra and panty set. Paired with the black lace garter belt her ensemble was smoking hot.

It was Friday night; sex night for her and Jack. Knowing her husband possessed a bit of a bra fetish, Carrie was more than a little confident he would really like what she was wearing under her robe.

The thirty eight year old Carrie could have been a poster mom MILF's ARE US, if there ever was such a magazine. Sporting a luscious mane of light brown hair with blond highlights, framing a pleasantly pleasing face with full pouty lips and apple cheeks, she possessed a lewd smile with matched her sexy personality. She absolutely adored sex and was not shy in flirting with, well, everyone she came across.

Happily for her, Carrie possessed a body made for flirting as she was your prototypical statuesque blond goddess with a pair of large, luscious tits, her bra size was thirty eight DD, long muscular legs, lean and fit tummy, and a well-defined, if not, semi plump ass.

Besides being an incurable flirt, Carrie was also an incorrigible show off when it came to how she dressed as she tended to wear outfits accenting her best feature: those majestic tits of hers.

After coming out of the closet, Jack was in the bathroom showering, Carrie strode over to the mini bar in the corner of their spacious bedroom. Wanting to get herself even more "lubed up" for the night's coming sexual hijinks, Carrie poured herself another glass of red wine, it would be her third, before retreating to her vanity table to touch up her makeup.

She was just adding a bit of eye liner when there was a soft knock on the door. Knowing it must be their eighteen year old step daughter, Carrie raised her voice, "Come in, Ellie."

The door slowly opened before Ellie poked her head in to the bedroom. "Carrie can I come in?"

"Sure, Ellie."

Instantly, Carrie knew there was an issue as a forlorn look of infinite sadness was written all over the young girl's face. Knowing Ellie was probably here to speak to her daddy, especially since she obviously had some issue bothering her, Carrie said, "Your daddy's in the shower, hon."

As Ellie shyly approached her step mom, Carrie sighed at the way her young stepdaughter dressed. She was wearing a pair of sweat pants and an ill-fitting tee shirt, in other words, nothing in the least sexy.

The petite Ellie, five foot one and weighting all of a hundred and four pounds, took after her pretty Filipino mom, Jack's first wife, in the looks department, having pleasingly dark hair and a delightfully cute girlish face that made her look a bit younger than her age.

This was especially so when she arranged her hair in a pair of cute twin pony tails. Ellie's dark Filipino complexion was accented by an adorably cute smile and soft, shy voice mixed with an extremely reserved personality.

Considering how pretty her stepdaughter was and what a nice trim body she possessed, Carrie, the consummate show off, just thought it was an outright shame Ellie did not try harder to show off her youthful, blossoming curves a bit more.

"Is my daddy around?" Ellie asked in her quiet demur voice.

"He is in the shower. I suppose you wanna talk to him about whatever is bothering you."

"Actually I was hoping to speak to you... like maybe alone." Ellie slowly shuffled across the room toward her stepmother before stopping and asking quietly, "Would that be OK?"

Resisting the urge to smile from the pleasant surprise that her stepdaughter actually wanted to speak to her, instead of her daddy, Carrie turned to face Ellie.

"Your daddy just got in the shower and since he usually takes long showers we have a few minutes if you want to speak in private... but hey I thought you had friends over."

"I did... they went home."

"Oh why? I thought you all were watching a movie."

"We were but the movie was sort of boring and we decided to play a game instead and that's what I wanted to talk to you about as I need, like, an older woman's opinion, and maybe some advice, because I got all upset with them and told them to go home."

Letting the wine do the talking, Carrie let loose with her feelings as she snapped at Ellie harshly, "Is that all I am to you Ellie... an older woman?"

Ellie, caught off guard by Carrie's tone, stammered out a lame reply, "N-no I... I mean you are my step mom and--"

Carrie, she was feeling bold and aggressive from the wine, snapped again as she cut her stepdaughter off, "Step mom... God I hate that... that label in front of mom."

"What do you mean, Carrie?" Ellie asked.

"I mean exactly what I said, Ellie. I hate the fact the word step appears before the word mom in our relationship." She took a deep breath and then went all in with her feelings. "It's been almost eight years and yet you still always refer to me as your 'step mom' and address me as 'Carrie'. I have been, and am still now, in my opinion, more of a mom to you then you so called overbearing, uptight and recently married, yet again, real mother."

"But--" Ellie started to speak up in her defense but Carrie was rolling now and wasn't about to be stopped as she, once again, interrupted her.

"I am not done yet," she barked. "You are eighteen now and free to split your time between your parents as you see fit and I have noticed, happily I might add, you are spending more and more time here young lady which indicates to me you like it here better than with your mom and her new husband."

"I do," Ellie answered quietly before adding, "And you are really OK with that, Carrie?"

"Yes and I would be much... much more OK with it if you stop calling me Carrie."

"What should I call you then..."

Ellie met her stepmom's gaze and instantly knew the answer. "Mom... would that be better right?"

"Infinitely... but only if you really mean it. I mean I don't want to guilt you in to calling me something... when it doesn't match the feelings in your heart."

"It does match my feelings." Ellie hesitated before adding, "Mom." She moved closer then, before dropping her voice to a quiet whisper, "The truth is I have been starting to feel closer to you than my real mom."

Reaching out, Carrie took Ellie's hand into her own before squeezing it tight. Dropping her voice to a quiet whisper also, she said, "Do you want to hear my confession, sweetie."

"Yes."

"I have been dreaming of... it seems like forever... that a moment would come, someday, where me and you could finally get past the stupid step daughter step mother barrier and connect with each other on a much more deeper level."

"What kind of level, Mom?" This time Ellie showed no hesitation in calling Carrie, Mom. This was a telling fact that didn't go unnoticed by Carrie in the least.

"A level where you think of me as your loving mommy and I think of you as my totally adorable little girl. A level where you would be comfortable enough to allow your mommy to start to share all her pent up feelings of love she has been repressing all these years for her daughter, to the fullest extent possible."

"I would be OK with that, Mommy," Ellie answered with growing excitement as things were definitely trending in a totally unexpected way.

"OK then well..." Carrie scooted over on her vanity bench to one side before patting the padded bench next to her. "Why don't you sit down here, next to your mommy, and tell her what is really bothering you... little girl. Can I call you that, Ellie, little girl, because the truth is I have always dreamed of having an adorable sweet little girl, all of my own, just like you."

"Of course, Mommy," Ellie answered, without hesitation as she sat down next to her new "mommy", while knowing Carrie, due to some complicated medical condition, could never have children of her own.

"So what happened then to upset you, honey," Carrie said while hoping Jack did not change his usual pattern and shorten up his shower and thus interrupt what was trending toward maybe a very enticing little bonding session between her and Ellie.

Ellie sighed before whispering, "It's embarrassing."

Carrie smiled before causally pushing her still half full glass sitting there on the vanity table over toward Ellie. "Take a couple small sips of wine baby... it will help loosen your tongue."

"Really... I've drank a few time but never wine."

"Try it... go ahead but it has to be our secret since, you know, you are still technically underage."

"Sure, our secret, Mom," Ellie said with a smile as she picked up the glass of wine and took a small sip, and then liking the taste, a larger one.

Reaching out, Carrie carefully used one finger to stroke the side of Ellie's face. "Now tell me what is bothering you cupcake as Mommy can tell her little girl is upset about something."

Ellie's heart fluttered from her mom's touch and from her mom's cute little nickname, cupcake, she just called her.

"OK, well, like I said, we found the movie boring..."

"Let me stop you for a second. Who exactly was you watching the movie with, Ellie?"

"Amanda, Paula and Amy."

"OK go on."

"Anyways so we decided to play truth or dare."

"Oh I always loved that game when I was your age, sweetie," Carrie gushed before polishing off the last of the wine in two large gulps. Standing up she headed over to the mini bar. "I am just going to go get us a refill so keep talking baby... and don't be shy as you should know you can tell your mom anything."

"OK... well, anyways a couple things happened to make me both embarrassed in front of everyone."

"Tell me," Carrie said as she happily plopped down next to her newly won over daughter.

Carrie set the full glass of wine in front of Ellie as she said, "Here you want to another small sip before you tell me whatever it was that embarrassed you."

Ellie, happy that her stepmom was treating her like an adult and letting her drink, unlike her own overbearing mother who would never dream of doing such a thing, took full glass of wine before slurping down a couple large gulps.

The wine buzz hit her almost instantly as she sat the glass back down with a l giggle before whispering, "Boy that is good, Mom."

"Yeah, red wine is my favorite too sweetie. Now tell me what happened in your game."

"Well when it was my turn Paula dared me to strip down to my underwear and naturally I had to do it."

"Naturally," Carrie replied with a smile.

"And... and then they all kind of laughed at me."

"Why baby," Carrie said sympathetically. "I mean... you have a nice body and all so I don't know why they would be laughing."

"You really think so, Mom... that I have a nice body."

"Yes, very much so, Ellie."

"Thanks but... I mean they laughed coz without my clothes on they saw I have small, you know, boobies and plus they sort of made fun of the underwear I had on... especially my bra."

"First things first, cupcake... so what was wrong with the bra you were wearing, Ellie?"

Ellie looked down, obviously embarrassed.

Carrie reached out and using her hand she gently tilted her stepdaughter's face up toward her. "Tell Mommy, sweetie. You have nothing to be embarrassed about."

"It's just... well my... my other mom she buys me like little girl bras... still... you know, cute and colorful and stuff like that and I was wearing one of them not, you know, dreaming anyone would see it."

"I'm just curious... Why don't you go shopping and buy some bras you like... instead of what she likes."

"I did, once, and she says what I bought was too sexy and was the type of bras whores run around in and made me return them. You know how she is, how strict she is... especially when it comes to the sexy stuff and Arthur is just as bad."

Arthur was her new stepfather, and like her mom, was extremely strict and conservative in his views on pretty much everything, but especially on sex.

"After that she always checked my bags after I came home from shopping. Once she made me return a blouse because she said it would be too tight on me and the same with some jeans."

"Alright, well, if you want, maybe even tomorrow, your wicked other mom will take you shopping and buy her little girl whatever her heart desires... including a whole bunch of sexy new underwear if she wants and you can keep it here so your other overbearing mom won't know."

"I would like that," Ellie said quietly as she gave her stepmom a shy smile.

"Good. Well then, is that all that upset you in playing the game?"

"No there is more." Ellie sighed before dropping her voice to a whisper. "The next round I had to do a truth and Amanda asked me if I had ever been kissed or felt up before."

"And naturally you had to tell the truth which is..."

Ellie sighed again, heavily this time before whispering, "I told them I hadn't and they started teasing me and I got mad and well, told them I wasn't feeling so good anymore and asked them all to leave and then I came to see you."

"Oh honey," Carrie said as she reached out and squeezed her daughter's hand. "That is nothing to be ashamed of. I mean..."

Just then the bathroom door opened as Jack came striding into the room in a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt.

"Ashamed of what?" he asked.

"Daddy Hi... I was just talking to Carrie... I mean mom about some stuff."

"I can see that, sweetheart," Jack said. "Let me guess you were talking to her about girl stuff and I should butt out."

"I didn't say that Daddy, but..."

"But you would prefer not to clue me in... all the same."

Carrie looked on with growing amusement as her husband and stepdaughter bantered back and forth as a very wicked idea began to form in her sex obsessed mind.

The truth was her and Jack had been kicking back and forth the idea of inviting another woman into their bedroom for a bit of threesome action. Expanding on this idea, they both had agreed the woman should be four things if at all possible, young, sweet, innocent, and pretty and, of course, Ellie fit the bill perfectly in all those categories.

Besides, Carrie reasoned, if she could somehow manage to seduce her husband and her step daughter into a wicked sexual liaison then it would only serve to bring them, her and Ellie that is, closer together.

"Ellie, sweetheart, I think we should clue your daddy in on what we have been discussing."

In a near panic Ellie cried out. "Mom... please no... it's embarrassing enough I had to tell you."

"C'mon honey, it's your daddy and you could use a man's opinion I think."

"Mom I can't tell him," she whined.

"Tell me what," Jack demanded as he crossed the room toward them.

"Nothing, Daddy... really its nothing," Ellie said in a near panic.

"Well if it's nothing I guess I should go shave," he said as he turned back to the bathroom and started heading that way.

"Wait..." Carrie said as she held up a finger. "Just sit on the bed there for a minute, Jack and let me talk to Ellie."

Jack plopped down on the bed as he watched his daughter and wife have a highly animated conversation back and forth. They were talking in harsh whispers so he really couldn't hear what they were saying, but from the intense looks on both of their faces he could tell it must have been a highly emotional issue.

Finally, after about thirty seconds, Ellie's shoulders slumped as she whispered, just loud enough this time for him to hear, "OK you can tell him."

They both turned around on the vanity bench to face him as Ellie said, "Mom convinced me to let her tell you something... but please don't be mad."

Before he could even respond, Carrie interjected. "Honey, your daddy, like me, is very... hmm liberal minded when it comes to the sexy stuff. He won't get mad, trust me."

"Hmm, yeah, your mother is right, hon. I am pretty opened minded to what she calls the 'sexy stuff'... a lot more so than your mother and..."

"And your idiot stepfather," Carrie finished for him.

"OK," Ellie replied softly. "I mean I know you are."

"OK anyways, Jack, this is what happened in a nutshell," Carrie said while trying to contain her excitement as thus far everything in her wicked plan seemed to be bouncing along nicely. "Your daughter was playing a game of truth and dare with a couple of her friends and she was dared to strip down to her underwear. She had to comply, of course, and they started laughing at her because..."

Carrie paused before shooting her stepdaughter a sideways glance; much to her amusement, Ellie was squirming something mighty as Carrie was telling her father what happened.

"Well because she has small boobies and because she was wearing what she described as colorful little girl underwear. Of course, your ex-wife being who she is insists her precious young daughter not be allowed to buy her own underwear but... well that is another story in itself."

"Yeah, daddy mom won't let me shop for my own stuff still... even though I am eighteen now."

"Well you know how overbearing she is honey and maybe Carrie could take you shopping one day and..."

"Yeah I already suggested that honey," Carrie interrupted, "But let's get back to the game because there is more."

"Fine," Jack replied as he fell silent.

"Anyways the next round Ellie had to do a truth and one of her so called friends asked her if she had ever been kissed or felt up before..." Again, Carrie paused before looking at her stepdaughter. She had, at least, stopped squirming, but instead was just sitting there looking down at the floor pitifully.

"And being obligated to tell the truth Ellie said no to both and, not surprisingly, they started to tease her about that too."

"I'm sorry honey," Jack said.

"Yeah, it's OK, Daddy. I talked to mom about it and she has made me feel a little better anyways."

"Good... well is there anything else I need to hear that happened during this stupid game."

"No," Ellie spoke up. "After they started teasing me again I sort of got mad and asked them to leave..."

"And then, bless her heart, she came to talk to me," Carrie interjected happily.

Jack rose to his feet saying, "Good, well, I suppose I should really go shave now and let you two finish hashing things out."

"Wait Jack, I think you should stay as your daughter needs you and me both to make her feel better and my idea to do that only works with the three of us."

"What idea is that, Mom," Ellie asked softly.

Jack sat back down curious to hear what idea his wife had come up with to make her stepdaughter feel better.

"Well, for starters, I was going to suggest Ellie show me this underwear she was wearing that her friends seemed bent on making fun of but now I think that should be amended to show us..." Turning to Ellie, she stroked the side of her face with one hand before whispering, "Can you do that baby, show me and your daddy this colorful underwear you were wearing that your friends teased you about."

"I... I mean I'm still wearing it now. I... I suppose I could go back to my room and take it off and then bring it back to show you guys."

"Honey that's not exactly what I meant as I think it would be much better if you showed off your underwear to us while, you know, still wearing it."

"You mean strip down, just like in the game?" Ellie asked warily.

"Yes, honey, but remember this time it's me and your daddy you are stripping for and not your stupid judgmental friends."

Carrie shot her husband a sly glance indicating he needed to help here. Jack, knew his wife well, knew what that subtle little glance meant, spoke up.

"Yeah, come on honey, it's me and your mom here, not your friends and I suspect you might get a much better reaction from us if you just decide to trust your mom here and do what she wants."

"I suspect the same thing honey. I mean I think it's very important you have a chance to hear some positive reinforcement about both your underwear and your small boobies from the adults in your life... from your mommy and daddy that is."

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,151 Followers