In Defense of Small Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the stage was set for this final forbidden act as with an abundance of infinite care, they slowly lowered Ellie down onto Jack's hard cock.

"Oh God," Ellie hissed softly as she felt herself being pierced for the first time by a man's hardness.

Carrie wrapped her arms around her stepdaughter as Jack slowly pumped his hips upwards thrusting his cock deeper inside of his daughter, eliciting a series of tiny whimpers from Ellie.

"Oh baby," Carrie whispered in her ear, "your daddy is going to make such sweet love to his baby girl."

Gripping her tightly, Carrie helped bounce Ellie up and down on her daddy's cock as their lovemaking gradually picked up steam. Carrie, like a master of ceremonies, was controlling the action as she helped propel Ellie up and down on Jack's cock in a slow, rhythmic fashion.

Despite wanting to take things slow, Jack was starting to lose control thanks to the surreal sight of his helplessly bound daughter in her sexy little dress bouncing up and down, with her mommy's help, on his hard cock.

After roughly a good minute of their soft and steady love making, as if she reading his mind, Carrie announced quietly, "Jack honey, I think she is getting used to your size, I think you can start fucking your little girl a bit harder now."

After taking a deep breath, Jack quickly thrust upwards, hard and fast, three times causing Ellie to let out a loud series of whimpers.

Dropping her mouth back down to Ellie's ear, Carrie whispered to her, "Beg your daddy to start fucking you honey. Tell him you need his cock. Men like to hear that."

Ellie immediately obeyed as she cried out in a harsh whisper, "Daddy fuck me please... please daddy... your... your little girl needs your cock so bad."

Jack again paused before slamming his cock up and inside of Ellie a good half dozen times causing her whole body to shake.

"OH GOD," Ellie moaned loudly as she shuddered from the effects of her daddy's pounding.

Knowing she could not take a relentlessly hard fucking, Jack slowed down, allowing his daughter to catch her breath.

Ellie felt her face being twisted to the side before it was engulfed in between her mommy's soft breasts.

"Suck on your mom's tits honey as your daddy fucks you," Carrie barked at her just as she felt her daddy begin to pump his cock into her in a nice and slow way she loved.

Looking on as his daughter showered his wife's tits with dozens of sloppy kisses, Jack really did start to lose control then as he started to fuck his daughter with a greater purpose.

Carrie stroked Ellie's hair, holding her tight, as she continued to suckle greedily on her tits while her daddy began to fuck her harder and harder still.

"Daddy is going to come inside you baby and then mommy is going to eat your sweet pussy until you come yourself."

Ellie pulled her mouth off of her mom's tits long enough to nod her head yes before she let out in increasingly loud series of frantic whimpers as her daddy's fucking reached a climax.

"Come inside her, Jack," Carrie barked at her husband... just as he released a loud of cum inside his daughter.

Carrie, knowing her husband so well, understood immediately he had just shot a load inside of his daughter, quickly pulled Ellie up and off of her daddy before placing her gently onto the vanity bench.

"Spread your legs, baby for mommy," Carrie whispered to her as she lowered her mouth to Ellie's tight little snatch box.

Now it was Jack's turn to hold Ellie tight as they sat side by side on the vanity bench while Carrie went to town eating her out.

Ellie's head lolled back as her mom's expert tongue circled her clit again and again while her daddy showered her vulnerable neck with dozens of loving kisses.

"Oh Mommy... don't stop..." Ellie whined to her mom as her tongue worked its way up and all around her wet pussy.

"Are you going to come for us, little girl," Jack whispered to his daughter as he stroked her hair. "Come on baby, come for us."

"Oh daddy... I'm... I'm... commmming."

Ellie's voice trailed off into a series of tiny whimpers thanks to her mom now fucking her hard and fast with an expert finger, as her whole body began to shake from the initial effects of her first real orgasm.

Wave after wave of pleasure washed over Ellie as her mom lapped playfully at her clit causing her daughter's orgasm to ratchet up into a virtual tsunami of pleasurable sensations.

After releasing her from the handcuffs and removing her blindfold, Jack and Carrie led a visibly shaken Ellie over to their bed and in less than five minutes the three of them were cuddled tightly under the covers while dreaming of their next adventure.