All Comments on 'In Defense of The Son-In-Law'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the bit about defining racism being associated with a sense of superiority is overdone. In most dictionaries that would be a meaning, but ignores the additional ones, such as ‘It may also be mean prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against other people because they are a different race or ethnicity”, as an example. Another dictionary just said ‘racial prejudice’.

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

Genetics are easy to see, but impossible to predict. To raise the baby or put it up for adoption is a question that will have to be worked out together. Bi racial children can pose special problems, and the parents need to be sure they can deal with those. Great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@KristieBechir

Literally the very first definition on Merriam Webster's dictionary:

: having, reflecting, or fostering the belief that race (see RACE entry 1 sense 1a) is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

So now we have established you are either an idiot activist that LIES on purpose, or you are TOO FUCKING lazy to type 'racist' into google. Either way, enjoy being useless.

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 2 years agoAuthor

To Kristiebeachit

Google is giving you the woke version. Webster dictionary I have says

Racism or Racism comes from the word racialism which supposes racial superiority or purity. I stated he didn’t feel superior to anyone he was hurt

If you choose not to date a black person if your are not black By definition you’re prejudice. It doesn’t make you racist.

You are also prejudice if you don’t fat ,short ,skinny blond brunette just name it.

If I didn’t take up for the young man then why do the story

By your description the Literotica site is racist. All white men are wimps and every bback mane is superior to because of size between legs

They are just stories nothing more.

This story was just to make you think. I have no political agenda. And no I am conservative. I am libertarian I don’t give damn who Marry what you Marry or what you do in you personal life. As long as don’t asked pay for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh you're a poor coward to not finish the story. LP

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

And no I am conservative. I am libertarian...

A wolf in dog's clothing...

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

" I find it interesting that if you're white and use a derogatory term you're a racist, but if you're black and use a derogatory term it's "ok"..."

What's so interesting? If I call MY OWN SON something, it's not the same as if you do. C'mon. This is People 101: I can call my mother a whore or anything I want because she is part of me. You can't because she ain't part of you.

Are you really not aware of that?

Moreover, you asked why it's not ok. I ask, "why is that the first insult out of your mouth?" Because it's what you believe or what you believe to be most hurtful.

I will say this, the word "nigger" really has no power over me. Because when you look at who is saying it, I see that I am definitely NOT the "nigger" in the room. I am successful, compassionate, and humble in this White world and, therefore, am not a nigger. But I am Black and I like being so.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

Let me put it in your terms:

you shoot someone. YOu didn't mean to. You didn't expect to kill them. You're still a killer.

You call someone a nigger--and aren't black yourself--you're probably a racist. Most people harbor some racism. It's a natural human condition, like stupidity. Some racists like to call themselves "libertarians". This just means they aren't willing to accept their racism and, instead, gravitate toward unchecked selfishness (Libertarianism). I think you can count the number of non-white libertarians on one person's digits. Because it's not "freedom" they're looking for. They're looking for ZERO-ACCOUNTABILITY.

Newsflash: Black people can be racist too. We, Black people, grew up in the same racist environment as White people did. African slavery was on a global basis. So, it's hard to imagine anyone NOT having been touched by it--and its racist ideals. Blacks can be brainwashed by media and their flawed parental views just as easily as Whites can.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyover 1 year ago

people should practice compassion & understanding, instead of being judgemental

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I was born and grew up in a time when you'd hear the N word, but the C word was an absolute no-no. Now it's OK amongst young people (in the UK) to say cunt, but the N word is absolutely verboten. I find this shift interesting.

What I find even more interesting is that studies in the US show that a word for the female sex organ (cunt) is more offensive than a word used to commoditise humans (the N word). I can't even begin to fathom how many ways that is fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How often do latent genes from many generations ago regarding ethnicity flare up like that? Just curious.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The fault doesn't lie with the ancestral family either. They were living under different social conditions. At the time, to have acknowledged the black part of their ancestry could have even left them ostracised and impoverished. By the time social conditions changed, that part of their history had been largely forgotten, and if any one of them knew, they probably thought it was of little consequence anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Judge people on how they act. Not what they look like. If they're trash, they're trash doesn't matter what color. That said, why is it that the black thug stories seem to proliferate on this side and others? Is it inferiority that drives them to post? Or is it just ugly, dirty, selfish hearts that are overflowing? Think about it. If it's you, get help, and if it's a heart issue, no psychologist can solve that.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...