In Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Strange dreams haunting siblings-Who is in control?
3.6k words
4.81
6.7k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
de_Vere
de_Vere
768 Followers

This story contains descriptions of close family members engaged in entirely inappropriate activities that some may find either disturbing or hot. If you find family members fantasizing about or taking liberties with each other or otherwise behaving in naughty ways, then you probably should stop reading right about...now.

All characters in this story are fictional and are eighteen years or older. Any resemblance to any real person, living, dead or under the age of eighteen, is in your own filthy mind. Sadly, most of the events portrayed in this story are not based on true events. I wish.

If you are still reading and are not offended by MILF or SILF or BILF and believe siblings behaving in very naughty ways is hot, I hope you enjoy this story.

* * * * *

Alyssa was lying naked on her bed. Thank Odin her husband was not there alongside. She looked amazing, but I could not take my eyes off her flaming red firebush. Intellectually, I knew all along--after all, her eyebrows are red, too--but you know the brother of every redhead on earth wonders the same thing. Probably blondes' brothers, too. The bed was huge, because I was lying across it past her feet and there was plenty of room down there. That's it, just lying there by her feet staring up at her naked body.

Her skin was so white and her red pubes so light, it looked like a photo with too much flash, so bright it washed out most of the details. Her eyes were open, but she wasn't really paying much attention to me. I knew how to do something about that. I used a post-it note because all I could find before I went to bed was a Sharpie, and there was no way I could explain that to my wife. I just hoped she didn't find the paper.

Then I was leaning over her, closer now. Her eyes turned to look at me. I was naked, too, as I discovered, and she looked down my body until she came to my massive, throbbing boner. Then she stared laughing. Real hard. Hard enough for her boobies to shake all over the place in the most delightful way. So delightful, it didn't bother me too much that she looked at my cock and started laughing.

"A post-it?"

"Read it."

"I am."

"What does it say?"

"Kiss Me, with a little arrow pointing at your...thing. How original."

"Maybe I plagiarized a little." Neither of us moved. "Should I have written something else?"

"No," she said, "I like what you wrote."

She started kissing my pecker with dozens and dozens of little tiny, sweet kisses. Pretty soon, she had kissed almost every inch of it. How I hadn't come already, I have no idea, because each one of those little kisses was like an electric shock, and I didn't even blink so I didn't miss a thing.

Then, suddenly her lips were softer, and her kisses changed. No longer those cute little kisses. She kissed my balls, then started working her way back up. Now she started using her tongue a little and was obviously starting to enjoy herself.

By the time she got back to the tip, she held my cock in her little hand and let her tongue run circles all around the end. Her eyes turned up to me, and I almost splooged her face, but somehow held on, because I wanted to see how far she took it.

She started lightly sucking the head with those wonderful, soft pink lips. For years I tried to fantasize this exact scene in my mind, but somehow it never worked, but there I was looking down at my sister holding the end of my boner in her amazingly soft lips. Her tongue circled around it, again and again, her eyes burning into mine, sucking so gently every few seconds.

No one--and I mean no one--had ever teased out a BJ like this, and at the same time I wanted her to stay like this forever as much as I wanted to thrust my hips forward to jam it into her mouth. Teasing won out--she is my little sister, after all. And I knew...

Suddenly her head moved forward and my cock slowly disappeared inside those impossibly soft, full lips. Lips the color of her pokies. Her tongue continued moving, sweeping the bottom from side to side until I felt the back of her throat against the tip of my rod.

This was the biggest explosion yet. I was lying there with my hands behind my head as cum shot over and over and over again in what was simply the best orgasm I ever had in my entire life.

"Are you okay?"

The bed creaked and my wife rolled over as the last of my jizz shot all over the inside of my PJs.

"What?"

"You made a noise. Woke me up."

"Sorry, must have been having a dream. Go back to sleep."

I didn't dare move until her breathing returned to that slow sleep sound. Only then did I get up and go wash off and change my pants.

We were following up each "date" by Skyping each other. Heck, when I was dating, I was that guy who always called the girl the next day, even if she was lousy in bed or had hairy nipples or I had some other reason why I was never, ever going to ask her out again. Certainly, I owed my sister at least as much as I did some drunk chick I picked up in a bar, right?

But, it was more than that. This was a profound level of intimacy I never had shared with anyone before, and I had no way of explaining it. I spent every waking moment of every day thinking about my sister by then, so I needed to talk to her after. And, I sensed she felt the same.

Sure, these were just dreams or some sort of shared fantasies or something. It's not like I was having an affair with my sister, even though that is exactly what we were doing. When we talked, it was like talking to a new girlfriend back in college. Giggling, laughing, making plans.

"What did you do?"

"Told her to go back to sleep, it was only a dream."

"Oh my god! You must have been dying!"

"I thought I was going to have a heart attack right then and there."

This time, I was at the park. After all, it was a date, right? "Did you really read the post-it?"

"Yes! It said Kiss Me, plain as day. She didn't see it, did she?"

"No, it was glued to my stomach by about a half-gallon of semen." I could not bring myself to say schmoo to my sis. Or come, or jizz or any of the other terms I usually use. I mean, it's bad enough to come in your sister's mouth, you don't need to talk to her about it like she's one of the guys.

"How do you explain this?"

"I can't," I answered. I almost didn't want to. Yet, we did have some very interesting experiments planned. And frankly, I did want to understand what was going on. "Look, I don't know how to ask you this, but did I...in your mouth...did you feel?"

"Yes, you did. I felt it. Want to know the strangest part?" Surely that was merely a rhetorical question, because there was no way to determine which part of all this was stranger than any other part. "Listen, I don't...do that. Not even with Dale. Eww! Okay, thinking about that made me throw up in my mouth a little."

"Alyssa, you are a married woman. Whatever you do is totally your business." That was a damn lie, because the thought of her husband's dick in her mouth made me throw up in my mouth a little, too. I really didn't want to think about any dicks in my sister's mouth other than mine.

"But when you, you know, did it, I really didn't mind at all. I know it was just a dream and all."

"Was it? A dream, I mean?"

"What else can it be?"

"I don't know. My mind is going off in all sorts of directions and none of it makes any sense. Don't get me wrong, it makes total sense for me to be as turned on by a woman as beautiful as you, and someone I love unconditionally and all."

Sigh. "I know, and I feel exactly the same about you. You know what freaks me out? Not how real it is or how wrong all of it is. What freaks me out is you are totally right. I don't believe these are dreams. But, if they aren't..."

Then what the hell was going on?

We faced a completely impossible decision. Given with such a difficult choice, we decided to think on it overnight--our scheduled night off.

And that was another thing. At first, it just happened to us, but now we were in complete control of when we had these...whatever they were. Dates? Yeah, they were freaking dates.

That is the decision we had to make. Do we just have some fun dating for a while? See how it goes--how far it goes. How real it goes? Or, do we continue on with the most incredible science experiment in the entire history of science experiments?

It had to be some sort of mental telepathy in the form of degenerate, incestuous fantasies. Right? But somehow, we knew it felt too real to be that. It was physical. I felt her. And, when she awoke after I bust a nut in her mouth, she did manage to tell me that she tasted me.

I wanted to taste her more than pretty much anything on earth!

Alyssa had all sorts of fantastic ideas for really cool experiments, but I wanted to bury my face between her legs and lick one of our mutual climaxes out of her. And, although I never said anything, I wanted her on top of me, and me on top of her. To be inside her. Didn't matter if it was only a dream or a shared fantasy, I wanted to consummate that dream.

And way there, back in the darkest, most depraved corner of my perverted little mind, I wondered if I needed to wear a rubber, because the last thing I wanted to do is knock my sister up while we were like five hundred miles apart.

I'm pretty sure I had started to go a little insane.

Alyssa was home from college. It was her first year, because I recognized the awful haircut she had back then. Took months for that shit to grow back, and no one was happier when it did than her.

But she was a little larger back then, and carried it in her boobs. I noticed it at the time, too, and she caught me a couple of times. She acted annoyed when she caught me tit-watching, but I could tell it made her feel good, because she always had been self-conscious about her tiny breasts. They really weren't all that tiny, but she thought so, and that's all that mattered to her. So catching her older brother stealing glances at them? Yeah, a couple of times I caught her smiling when I did.

It was Christmas Eve, and we drank some egg nog. Dad let her drink some spiked that year, for the first time, figuring she was in college, while it might be a few more years before she could legally drink but our parents drank at her age, and anyway, she must be drinking at college.

This time, we were more drunk than we really were that Christmas. We went upstairs and got ready for bed. She still wore those red and white striped flannel footie PJs then, even though she had outgrown them and they fit her a little too tightly. Which, to be honest, was my favorite part of Christmas morning until she finally got a little Christmas nightie that fit her and tragically hid her body a little more.

We shared a bathroom at home, and when I went to the bathroom after changing into my green snowflake PJs that I still wore and didn't feel like an idiot wearing, for some reason, she was stepping out and we literally stumbled into each other. We must have both been shitfaced, because we stumbled around, holding onto each other trying not to fall.

Somehow, we ended up still on our feet leaning up against the bathroom door frame, my back against it and her leaning on my chest and holding herself up by digging her nails into my shoulders.

"Careful," I said, and we were giggling and all, so I didn't notice her body against mine at first. When I did, though, I held her hips and pulled her against me. To keep her from falling, of course.

"I'm a peppermint!" She giggled some more.

"You're what?"

"Peppermint. Look." She stepped back, slowly waving her hands down her sides like one of those Price is Right models showing off some expensive merchandise. "Taste like peppermint from the toothpaste, dressed like a peppermint. I am peppermint."

"You sure are."

"Want to taste my peppermint?"

"I sure do."

Alyssa gave me this big, wet, sloppy Christmas kiss. She was right, too--her tongue tasted exactly like peppermint, only a billion times softer. It moved around my mouth in slow motion and she leaned against me again, arms around my neck, so I held mine behind her waist.

Her lips are so incredibly soft. Her boobs, on the other hand, pressed up against my chest felt so firm, almost like a dream. That Christmas kiss must have lasted ten, fifteen minutes. At some point, figuring this probably was my only chance, I grabbed two handfuls of the finest tail any man has ever touched. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but it sure felt that way. Firm, like her boobs, but also silky smooth and tight enough to feel the muscles flex when she shifted her weight to rub up against me.

Those peppermint PJs had one of those drawers held up by buttons over her bum, supposedly to let you go to the bathroom without stripping down. A much better use for that drawer came to mind, though, so I felt around until I found the buttons and opened up her drawer.

Never in my life had I imagined I might actually be holding her bare buns in my hands, but there I was, doing exactly that early on Christmas morning. Santa was already crossing me off his list for this year--probably the next, too--but I did not care, because nothing wrapped under the tree stood a prayer of being as nice as her unwrapped ass.

By that time, she was kissing me so deep and passionately, it pretty much blew my mind. I freaking love peppermint! And the velvety skin on her bottom might very well be the smoothest on earth. I was squeezing her cheeks so hard it might leave a mark--not that anyone was going to see bruises in the shape of my hand over the holidays.

"Is there a secret center to peppermint candy?" I had let go of one of her butt cheeks and held her zipper, below her chin, almost tight enough to pull it down.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?"

A V of pale, exposed skin traveled down her chest to her stomach, slowly and with that little zipping noise that gives zippers their name. Her belly button came into the point of that V. "Maybe we should go into one of our rooms?"

She stood up, took a step back and turned toward her room, which was farther from our parents' than mine. I stood there watching her butt cheeks wiggle through that open drawer, which she either forgot to shut or intentionally left open to let me ogle her bare ass all the way to her room.

Inside, the peppermint stick waited for me. Kneeling down before her, I unzipped it all the way to the end. It stopped just when the first few strands of that magnificent red bush started to poke through the very lowest point of the V.

"Do you want to eat my peppermint stick?"

"More than you can imagine."

I pulled the PJs from her shoulders and stared at her beautiful breasts. They were different then, before she had kids. Her nipples were not as pointy but looked no less delicious. In fact, her breasts may have been even more perfect then, when she was eighteen. My lips latched onto one and I sucked hard as a starving infant. She was moaning and giggling and wobbly on her feet and began to stumble backward, which was fine with me, because she stumbled right into the bed and fell across it on her back. Man, oh man, the impact shook her boobs. If I had a video of that, I would play it on an endless loop 24/7.

I peeled off those PJs to reveal the most gorgeous patch of red fur on the planet. Bushy, wild and untouched. Heat rose from her, and I got my first whiff of her feminine essence. It drew me like a moth to flame. In this case, the flame a magnificent firebush. I pulled apart those milky thighs and wasted no time, slowly licking from her taint, right across her labia, all the way through her bush, up to her belly button. While Frenching her navel, I glanced up, and her eyes were glowing wild with desire.

This time, when I licked her, her softest lips fell open, covering me in warm liquid with an exquisite, rare taste.

Her body started to shake the instant my tongue touched her pearl button, and she let out the deepest moan I ever heard from her lips as I started to come with her.

The clock read 4:17 when I finally stopped coming and rolled over, drenched in my own splooge. I needed to talk to her right then, so I grabbed my phone, wrapped my robe around me in case my wife got up so she would not see my cum-stain, and went out to the car.

"Merry Christmas!"

"Ho, ho, ho!"

"What the fuck was that? Because tonight was supposed to be our off night."

We had discussed calling right after because, you know, sometimes you need to go right to sleep after sex, other times you need to hold your lover and talk to her. This certainly called for it.

"I have no clue, but whatever it was, it was amazing."

"You are delicious, by the way."

"Peppermint?"

"No, I mean you. YOU. I tasted you."

"Oh, my god. Really?"

"I can still taste you."

"See? Believe me now that I taste you?"

"That was the longest it ever lasted, and I needed to talk to you."

"I know, and I'm glad you did. I knew you would and went down to the basement as soon as I, you know. Woke up." She still found it hard to say orgasm to me, which I guess makes complete sense, because who talks to their brother about orgasms? Even girls whose brothers did not lick one out of them?

It's a strange feeling, actually, having the best dreams of your life--experiencing sex with your beautiful sister night after night and giving earth-shattering climaxes each time--and fearing those dreams. But that is how I felt now that this one had happened beyond our control.

The first ones were random, not in our control, either, so theoretically, that night was nothing that had not happened before. Even though it was, because it was the first time I dreamed of going down on her. Tasting her. Licking her adorable little clitoris.

Two possibilities came to mind. This might be something we will never be fully able to control. One or the other of us might drift off to sleep, maybe a wee bit horny, and suddenly my face is buried between my sister's legs and her whole body is quivering as I eat her. The other possibility, though, is that Alyssa did this.

What if she had more power over me than she was willing to confess to having?

Hard to blame her, if that was the case. If I could just fall asleep wishing her lips were around my cock and--presto!--my cock was in her mouth, well, I'd probably take 5 or 6 naps a day. Seriously, what would you do if you could literally dream of having the best sex of your life any time you wanted it? And with your hot redheaded sister, no less? You'd be sleeping more than a 20-year old hound dog, and you damn well know you would.

But, what if that meant my sister had some unique power over me, some form of control that science offered no explanation for?

What if my sister had become a succubus?

Besides being the coolest thing ever, it was also a scary thought. How easy for her to abuse such a power over me. Don't get me wrong--I'd love it! But, it would also make me her slave, at least every time I shut my eyes and allowed her into my head so she could use and abuse my body to meet her every whim.

One thing was sure: I could not wait to find out how deviant my sister's naughty little mind might become!

Stay tuned--there is more to come!

Literally.

© de Vere Literary, LLC, 2021

de_Vere
de_Vere
768 Followers