In Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make sure this was not an optical illusion or some strange mental reaction like a face can blush purely out of embarrassment, I wiped it off with a tissue. Sure enough, red came off. I wiped it all onto that tissue, which I hid to save for morning. One can never be too sure when one wakes up from these dreams, right?

When I woke up in the morning, I pulled out that tissue and yup--the lipstick was still there.

This messed up my whole world, because the presence of her lipstick on me, exactly where she put it when we were wherever the hell we were, meant what was happening was not a dream. It was real! Something physical, tangible and very much real!

Of course, this raised about a billion more questions than we have answers for. Not one of those questions did I have any answer for. I cannot explain how astral projection works, although I may do it nearly every day. I cannot explain the physics of alternative realities or dimensions, but I may visit them with regularity. It cannot be sex if we are hundreds of miles apart at the time; it cannot be dream when the exact color lipstick she puts on her lips ends up on my skin exactly where her lips touched me. Nighttime dreams are not a crime, but what we dream every night leaves physical evidence of our crimes.

The damage to the mind trying to sort it out is so profound it is impossible to calculate. For what we suffer, there is no treatment, no cure, no support group. Can you imagine the reaction if I walked into an incest support group and told what my sister and I did the night before, while she was several states away? They'd run me out with pitchforks and torches.

Our desperation left us only one option. Sleep. Blissful, merciful sleep. Together, hundreds of miles between us, to share our carnal pleasures and mutual orgasms from the comfort of our beds.

At least it was safe sex--or, so we thought.

Stay tuned--there is more to come!

Literally.

© de Vere Literary, LLC, 2021

12