In Dreams, Dominance Pt. 05

Story Info
A pair of sapphic lovers falls under Barry's spell.
4.1k words
4.68
4k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina and Jen were meant for each other. Everyone thought that.

Nina was bold and brash and butch. She was short, with even shorter blonde hair and a fit, athletic body. Jen was more feminine, more subdued, more sober. She was thin and pretty with dark hair, pale skin and a studious expression.

They were schoolyard- childhood- sweethearts; the sort that had promised each other that they would be best friends forever until puberty kicked in. They spent years dancing around each other before mutually confessing and finding out that yes, they had actually won the lesbian lottery. After that nothing could separate them; not their families, not their school and certainly not tertiary education. They enrolled at the same college where they proceeded to inflict their shameless public affection on their friends, associates and the student body in general. They were friends; they were lovers; they were soulmates.

I was going to claim them both; treat myself to a bisexual threesome. Their lives up to this point didn't particularly matter. Their love for each other did matter in that it was a prop, a delicacy for me to savour. They thought they were soulmates; what they were, in fact, were stars in my real-life porno.

In the end I managed to talk to them a couple of time. I could see that they were both a little uncertain about me- their manner was cordial with just a hint of discomfort. They must have heard the rumours; the trail of confused, upset women, the cruel, misogynistic remarks that had begun to pepper my conversations, my plummeting grades. My rapidly diminishing social connections retained just enough heft to get them talking. Nina was sharper with me at first but decided to give me a chance but while Jen never gave me anything more than the minimum politeness required not to cause a scene.

It was still enough to damn them. I backed off, displaying what they probably thought was a polite comprehension of their not-so-subtle social cues. A few nights I began to violate their dreams. I focused on Nina first. It only took a few days to work my way through the labyrinth and find her. Her mind was, I suppose, fresher. Easier. More receptive. Pity for her.

***

"Look at it."

Nina blinked. She was...she was naked? And she was in the lecture hall. It was completely empty. She rose to move but a hand kept her from moving around. "Take a look at it."

She looked up. There was a man standing above her- Barry, wasn't it? He was a creep. Jen hated him. She tried to get up again-

"Look at it."

Look at it? She realised he was naked, and...

Hard. His cock- his pale white cock- was right in front of her face. She blinked, going near cross-eyed from the effort of staring at it. "Look at it," he repeated. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"It's not my idea of fun..."

He laughed. "Yes it is. That's why you told me to show it to you- remember? You love it. You love to look at it."

Did she...right. She did. She wanted to know. She focused on the penis. It was...well, it was an ugly tube of flesh with a flaring head. She didn't really understand the appeal-

"You love to look at it."

It was strangely interesting, though. That's why she wanted to look at it.

"It's so beautiful. You can't stop thinking about it. You love it. One of his hands moved to stroke it and she felt a shudder of pleasure in her core. She leant forward, suddenly licking her lips. She'd never been attracted to men, but right now...

"You've always loved it. You love my cock."

Except for Barry's cock. Everyone was allowed an exception right? Barry was a creep. A creep with an amazing cock. She watched as his hands moved to rub it in slow, easy motions. All the while that hot sensation between her legs grew and grew. It was almost hypnotic. Almost hypnotic...

"You want to touch it. You want to taste it."

She did, didn't she? That was why she'd snuck out to this place with him. That's why she stripped naked- god, her body was hot right now- that was why her hands moved across to touch his cock. She gasped as her fingers wrapped around his length; gasped at the unfamiliar sensations, at the way the pleasure between her legs redoubled in intensity. She loved the sensation. She loved his cock. She loved his cock...

"You want to taste my cock. You want to taste my cock..."

Barry was talking, a distant voice that seemed to soak into her head, while she lovingly jerked his cock. She wasn't really paying attention, even as she mouthed the words with him; but she was suddenly seized by a strange need to taste his cock. To let it slide into her mouth. She inched her lips closer. She wanted to suck his cock...she wanted to- wait.

She moved away, blinking. "Wait," she said. "I have a girlfriend."

"But you love my cock."

"I- I do," she said. "Otherwise I wouldn't have asked you to come here. But I- I can't-"

Barry frowned before saying, "She's okay with this. Nina is okay with this."

"She wouldn't be."

"Nina is okay with this." He narrowed his eyes. "But you don't really care anyway. My cock is too nice. It's so nice that whenever you see it you're too horny to think straight."

"Um..."

"My cock is too nice for you to resist."

"I don't think..."

"It's not your fault," he continued, one hands moving to cup her chin. "It's not your fault my cock is so nice. You can't resist. Nina would forgive you."

"...Kay..."

"Now suck my cock like you've always wanted to."

As her lips slid around his cockhead, as she entered a state of beautiful cock-worshipping bliss, she was dimly aware of his voice whispering in her ear. "You want my cock in your pussy. You want my cock in your pussy..."

***

Her reaction was subtle.

Nina the artist frowned over her easel. She stared at Barry the nude model while her teacher's voice droned on in the background. "Now, I want you to focus on his penis. I want you to really appreciate its beauty- to understand what it is about Barry's cock that makes women forget themselves and fuck him." She stared at his erection while her hands moved, doing her best to capture its image. "Don't be afraid to get closer," continued her teacher, "or even to touch it. It's important that an artist really, really understand her subject matter..."

She didn't really understand her sudden attraction to me and decided to play along with it. She became friendlier to me. Not a friend- I was displaying way too many red flags by that point- but friendlier.

"Do you take this woman as your bride?"

Nina blinked. She looked around. Where was she?

"I do."

She looked across at Barry, dressed in a nice tuxedo. Right. Her wedding. How could she have spaced out in her own wedding? The priest was talking. "Do you take Barry and his perfect cock as your husband, to fuck whenever he wants?"

She felt a pang of uncertainty- where was Jen?- but then she looked at Barry and everything felt like it was alright. "I do."

The priest smiled. "Then I pronounce you man and wife. You may consummate the marriage right now on the altar."

And Nina laughed as Barry lay her down on the altar and hiked her wedding dress up. He unzipped his trousers and his cock- his glorious cock- came out. He lined himself up, staring into her eyes. "You belong to me now," he breathed. And then he slid inside of her and he was fucking her, pleasure surging through her body as his perfect cock thrust inside her welcoming pussy-

Jen noticed. Jen wasn't happy. I caught her talking to Nina once or twice in short, rapid sentences; my name was mentioned. She didn't like me and she definitely didn't like her girlfriend's sudden interest in me.

Well. I could fix that.

***

Jen the cultist walked down the corridor, flanked by her sisters. She entered a room that was lit by braziers; other women in dark robes gathered in a circle. The Wise Mother spoke. "You have passed through the three great trials. Now it is time to receive the Seed of Power."

Jen shed her robes, displaying her pale naked body. She knelt in the pentagram of potent wisdom and prepared herself for her final blessing. The women around her began to chant, their voices forming a strange, hypnotic cadence. "Accept the blessed seed...Worship the mighty cock...Pleasure the Glorious Male...Accept the blessed seed..."

A man stepped into the circle. He wore no mask or robes and Jen stared at his thin body. He stared down at her for a while as she thought he saw something like contempt flash across his features- but that was nonsense, he was the Giver of Seed, wasn't he? He was their great and wise master. She spread her legs in anticipation as he began to stroke his erection. She was, she realised with a sudden shock, horny; incredibly, amazingly horny. He knelt between her legs and grasped her thighs as he lined up.

He slid into her and she felt a glorious rapture swell inside of her cunt. He began to thrust into her, hard enough that her breasts shook with the motion. She moaned, shocked at her body's eager response. She thought she hadn't liked men. Was this the ultimate wisdom? The final blessing? The knowledge that Barry was her Glorious Male, the one with the Mighty Cock, the Giver of the Blessed Seed?

He began to speed up, the two of them rutting in the arcane circle, and the glory inside of her began to build and build and build...

***

If Nina got more friendly then Jen was the opposite.

Jen the studious girl opened the door. "Come on in," she said. "Are you ready to study?"

"Sure," said her school study buddy Barry. "Let's hit the books."

They sat down across from one another, heads wrapped up in chemistry. But something was wrong. She couldn't concentrate- could barely even comprehend the words on the book. She looked at Barry. And a sudden thought struck her.

"Hey Barry," she said. "Look, I know this sounds mad, but..."

"But?"

"Could I...see your penis?"

"What?"

"I know it sounds stupid, but I've never really seen one. I just..." She felt a stab of guilt about Nina but put it out of her mind. They were just looking, right?

"Sure. On one condition." He smiled like he was wining a game of some sort.

"What's that?"

"You have to show me your body too."

She blinked. It was...it was just to look, right? Just an innocent look, that was all. "Sure."

Twenty minutes later he slid inside her hot, wet pussy. "That's what a man's cock feels like inside you. Do you like it?"

"Yessss...." She moaned as his lips found her nipple. "It feels so good...just like you said it would..."

"Would you like to know," Barry said, his cock sliding in and out of her, "what it feels like when a man comes inside of you?"

Her looks grew darker and her comments more arch. She must have said worse things to Nina behind my back. Never mind; I just kept grinding away-

Jen the gambler stared at the cards in front of her. "I lost again," she murmured breathlessly. "I don't understand..."

Barry the card-shark laughed. "That's quite a debt you've accumulated there." He eyed the pile of chips in front of him. "Tell you what. I'm willing to keep playing. Give you the chance to win back what you lost."

"But I don't have anything left to bargain with!" Jen snarled.

"You do," said Barry. And he pulled out a piece of paper and tore it into eights. He wrote short sentences on each one. Jen stared at them:

Strip naked

Blowjob

Tit job

Cocksucking

Sex

Anal Sex

Whatever I want

Ownership for a full week

She stared incredulously at the pieces of paper. "But I don't like men!"

He laughed. "Oh, I think once you get properly introduced to my cock you'll like it plenty. But if you really want to stop playing..."

"No," she muttered, shocked at the rising heat between her legs. "No, let's keep playing."

Ten minutes later Barry laughed. "You really should have given up when you had the chance!"

Jen- splayed naked atop the table, her legs spread, chips scattered all over the floor- glared at him as he lined his cock against her wet lips. She bit her lip as he slowly slid inside of her. "Now repeat after me, will you?"

Jen snarled but began to repeat the words she'd promised she'd say. "I love your cock. I love your cock. I love your cock..."

***

Nina broke first. Excitable, friendly, cheerful, brash Nina, with her short hair and athletic form. I'd gone to a party where I'd known she'd be there. I can't even remember who's party it was. It was one of the last parties I'd gone to. I'd stuck around talking to people- and okay, on the lookout for whatever fresh victims I could claim when I was done with the dykes-

Like I said. I'd changed.

Anyway- she was there. We got to talking and I laid my trap- subtly flirting, carefully negging her with backhanded compliments and openly wondering where her 'loving' girlfriend was. It worked- God send me straight to hell, it worked- and she came home with me.

Her body was androgynous; toned, with only the hint of a woman's softness to go with her lean muscles. Her posture was utterly at odds with her masculine appearance- shy, uncomfortable and uncertain as I stripped her clothes off her. The discomfort lasted until I shed my own clothes and she spied my cock; after that it was a race- do not pass go, do not bother with foreplay- for her to get it into her thirsty cunt. She rode out two orgasms in quick succession, clenching around my cock like she wanted to own it.

The whole thing- from her stepping into my room to rising, naked to wordlessly clothe herself and leave- lasted all of fifteen minutes. I still remember the look on her face as she turned at the doorway and softly begged me not to tell her girlfriend about what happened. Humiliated. Ashamed. Defeated.

I was already hard again and nearly dragged her back in for round two. Instead I nodded and gave her my contact details. I made no threat or demands. I didn't need to. I knew she would be back.

***

I had three more encounters with Nina before Jen finally broke. The joke of it was that I'd fucked her girlfriend not two hours ago and was about to take a shower to wash her smell off when I heard a knock on my door. I opened up to see Jen standing there, her hair a mess and a wild look in her eyes. I thought she must have come there to kill me- but instead she stormed into my flat, stripped off her clothes and more or less dragged me to the bed.

"Fuck me," she growled. "Isn't that what you want?"

Well she wasn't wrong. The tough girl attitude lasted right up until I shoved my cock inside of her. Then she suddenly went as limp as a puppet who's strings had been cut. When I held her down and began to fuck her, hands pressing lightly against her throat, she whimpered and moaned beneath me. I wondered as I ravaged her cunt if she'd always considered het sex to be all about oppression; all brutal thrusts and displays of dominance and weak female forms being used as toys by cruel men.

If so then I proved her right that night; that night and again three days later. I wonder how she explained the bruises to Nina.

So there I was, with two lesbians broken to my will and enslaved to the pleasures only my cock could bring. Both of them cheating on the love of their life; both of them unaware that their lover was cheating on them. It was predatory. It was cruel. It was glorious.

What it wasn't, though, was enough. I wanted both of them in my bed at the same time; I wanted them to know, on a bone-deep level, that their pussies- their entire sexual identities- belonged entirely to me. I wanted ownership.

I pushed them night after night, alternating between the two sluts, shaping their minds while I used their bodies in ever-more elaborate fantasies-

Jen moaned as her master rode her, her slave collar tight around her neck. She could hardly breath as her master fucked her pussy, pain mingling with pleasure. Next to her, her sister slave Nina masturbated wildly while she watched on-

Drone Nina moaned the mantra as she rode the hypno device. Words slithered into her mind, soft whispers that corrupted her will. You need Barry's cock. You worship Barry's cock. You are addicted to Barry's cock... She looked across to see another drone- a girl formally called Jen- shuddering as she was programmed alongside of her.

The fantasies focused on both of them at once; on threesomes and voyeuristic scenes where they watched their lover being violated-

Harem dancer Jen shook her hips as she danced naked in front of Barry the sultan. By his side the concubine Nina smiled as she fed him tidbits, dressed in little more than a transparent robe. Soon Jen was kneeling beside her fellow slave as both of them worshipped their beloved master's cock-

A way to guide them towards their ultimate fate as my willing playthings.

Stepsisters Jen and Nina glared at their cruel stepbrother Barry as he smugly sneered. "Now do what I ask," he said, "or else I'll tell our parents about what you two get up to." The two sisters eyed each other with trepidation. A moment later they were slowly undressing each other, their eyes burning with loathing at their perverted stepbrother- hatred and something more, as he pulled down his pants to reveal a perfect cock that took their breath away...

I was so engrossed in the fantasies that I didn't notice what was happening.

"You've been fucking Barry all this time!?" Jen yelled at Nina.

"Nina- naked and in Jim's arms- burst into tears. "I couldn't help it!" she wailed. "His cock is just too perfect!"

Barry- the bastard who had had seduced her wife- just laughed shamelessly. "Let me show you," he said, rising out of the bed. Jen's eyes flickered down to the arrogant bastard's cock. He opened her mouth to sneer, to tell him that she was immune to his tricks- and then stopped, frowning. Five minutes later she was bouncing hard atop that cock while her wife masturbated shamelessly to the sight-

I had been working with both girls for so long, switching between them, including a dream version of their lovers to better train them into submission. I was five or six fantasies in before it happened- or rather, before I noticed it happening.

The other dream version wasn't- or had stopped being- a construct. It was the other girl. I was dream-fucking them both at once.

Rule fourteen: With sufficient patience and connection, more than one girl can be brought into the dream.

Of course I capitalised on this immediately-

Jen knelt at Barry's feet, bound up by cords of silken rope. Nina murmured softly into her ear. "I'm so sorry. You have to understand. I can't resist him. I can't resist his cock. No-one can." Her hands moved to fondle her lover's body while Barry slowly unzipped his pants, revealing his cock in all its glory. Jen gasped, her eyes devouring his wonderous length. And all the while her girlfriend whispered in her ear. "You can't resist his cock...I can't resist his cock...we can't resist his cock...there's no shame in submitting to his cock..."

***

Under this nightly onslaught it didn't take long for them to fold. I got a call from Nina three days after my latest breakthrough, asking me to come over to their place.

12