All Comments on 'In Dreams, Dominance Pt. 05'

by Someoneblue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What you are doing is still as great as usual and I'm still eagerly waiting for the next chapter (or the next story) but I have to say seeing the victims ending up so miserable in this one is kind of spoiling it for me.

I mean, ok I also am a little frustrated with your more wholesome stories because I'd like the MC in those to take more control and have less qualms, but here he just seems shamelessly borderline psycho and I don't feel like it was necessary for the girls not to enjoy it more, couldn't he shape them to be ok with it in their dreams ?

SomeoneblueSomeoneblue8 months agoAuthor

Firstly apologies for the grim tone of this story. I debated long and hard about including it in my collection. In a weird way it follows the themes of most of my stories, which is that MCs should be kind to the women they use their powers on. Barry’s story is meant to be tragic, about how sometimes some people are isolated and corrupted by power. You’re definitely not meant to be sympathetic to him.

If I helps there are only two updates left and then the next few stories are going to be much, much lighter in tone. Including possibly the silliest thing I’ve ever written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think that's the point. Barry spiraled out of control, to the point that he sees these woman less as people and more as objects, so why would he care about their well-being. Luckily, we know from the rules that he gets better, but I have to wonder just how badly he screwed up his final victim to snap out of his powertrip...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First Anonymous again :

Please don't apologize for writing awesome stories !

I agree that it totally makes sense as a story and as a point. I just wanted to convey that personally the idea that the girls will suffer down the road is partially ruining my fun in the meantime is all. Which is just my problem but that's a comment for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeoneblue@Someoneblue
A lover of dominance play and mind control. I hope you like my stories! I accept commissions for stories over at Questionable Questing (https://forum.questionablequesting.com/).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES