All Comments on 'In Dungeons Deep Ch. 02'

by RollYourInit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it going!

HaffaletHaffaletover 1 year ago

Nice setting. Totaly looking forward for the next parts!

LookinSouthLookinSouthover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice worldbuilding. Looking forward to more. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

keep going this story is too good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this tale. You have talent. Please continue writing

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

A very good read. My only gripe is the need for someone with a practised eye to read over the story before publishing it as there are a number of instances where errors were made and words missed out, other than that it was good. Looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do like the tale so far. Reading both parts in one go it was a bit strange to end with an intimate scene and start anew with another intimate scene. The first part , in my opinion,was better because it build up and had much more exploring in it. More of an RP feeling to it. Mind, this is no complaint, it is still a good story and nicely written and enjoyable. I am just wondering if you ever read the story about the one person who inherited a house and slowly finds all the mythic female creatures in the house and builds a leationship with them...Lug certainly reminds me of the tinker gnome(or Goblin or whatever) who was responsible for maintaining the house. But that is probably just coincidence. I am sure looking forward to the next part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRollYourInit@RollYourInit
Like many I love to read, and have come to appreciate the addition of sexuality in my reading material. Exploring the writing side of things to see if maybe I can bring some of my own ideas to life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES