In Dungeons Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What boss ask?" She murmured, before yawning and nuzzling heavier against his tummy.

"Nevermind. G'night Lug."

"Gunnite..?" She repeated, uncertainty in her voice.

Hogarth yawned, which kept him from sighing. "Just something my people say. Sleep good."

She made a grunt of understanding. "Gunnite...Hogarth."

Falling asleep wasn't quite as easy after that, but eventually warmth and weariness won out. Dreams churned within his unconscious mind, one scene spent reliving the last intense moments of his fight with Lug's kin, the next he was back home, petting a giant rat that was sleeping in his lap. They were just disturbing enough to keep him waking up, shifting a leg, then tipping back into oblivion.

The last took a turn towards the erotic as memory lane brought him back to his last girlfriend. The one that got away, or maybe just the one he was never really good enough to keep. Their relationship worked right up until high school ended. Suddenly she was leaving him for a guy she'd met who attended the college she was going to next semester, hoped they could be friends, never spoke again. In the dream they were back in high school, she was grinding on his lap while they made out in the movie theater. His crotch tingled with heat as Athena pressed down against the stiff rod poking her through his jeans.

"You big here, boss...s'anice poker." Her voice was wrong, but she smiled at him. "You big all over."

Somehow her own jeans had become a skirt. Athena smiled coyly, just a hint of shyness as she found a now free cock beneath her and wiggled down onto it. Warm, snug pussy wrapped around the tip of his dick as she hummed deep in her chest. The vibrations made it all the way down to his balls and sent a shiver of pleasure deep into his core. It felt good. Too good. He pushed himself up onto his elbows, his eyes rolling halfway open. The dream slid away, but the sensations did not.

In place of an ex girlfriend was a bobbing mass of black hair. Feeling him shifting under her, Lug raked away a bit of the curtain of bangs to reveal a single half lidded eye gazing towards him. Her pouting lips were wrapped around the root of his cock, a hand lingering down below playing loosely with his jewels. There was a lazy, relaxed quality to her stare as she blinked slowly up at him.

Tendrils of hair cascaded slowly back into place, the curtain closed on his view. Just out of sight, he could feel her moving again, the hand that had given him a peek joining the other in cupping his balls. The mouth engulfing his dick fluttered, then began to suckle and hum again. Though her head barely bobbed, her tongue crushed against the underside of his dick with a steady lather that was almost torturous in how slowly the pleasure trickled from it.

Unable to stop himself now, Hogarth slid his fingers into the soft, slightly oily mane of black hair. As his fingers molded around the shape of her skull, her grip around his cock tightened with an audible slurp. She nursing determinedly on his rigid meat, but it was a deliciously slow burn. If he let it go on, she would slowly but surely mouth him to finish.

Too awake, and now too horny to wait, Hogarth felt an explosion of desire for the naughty little woman. She'd played at being innocent, then jumped into bed with him and snuck his dick out while he slept, helping herself to his dream induced morning wood. If it didn't feel so good or if it hadn't been so long since the last time, he probably would have given more considerations to the wrongs than the rights of the situation. Probably. Hypothetically.

There was a lot of thickness down below that had become available to him, and the urge to explore it took over. He tried to pull her away from his dick, to coax her up and away, but she whimpered and clung to his legs. Perhaps thinking he was trying to shoo her away, she suddenly multiplied her efforts and went from a slow tease, to roughly gulping his cock in and out of her throat.

He slipped flat to his back and gasped, his body reversing to instead push his hips upward into her eager mouth.

"Fuck...Lug...stop. Get on my dick. Sit on my fucking dick."

He raked his hands through her hair again, searching for her shoulders and the contours of her upper back to try and pull her up. Realizing now what he wanted, there was a loud pop as the seal around his cock broke with a smack on the mushroom lid. Her head tossed back as she arched in front of him, hair whipping back to reveal her cute face with that shy little smile. It also thrust her tits up and out, giving him an unobstructed view of the firm globes that defied her smaller stature.

He filled his hands with her breasts as she climbed out from between his legs and settled her weight on his thighs, watching her eyes widen with wonder as he kneaded.

"That nice...mmm...Hogarf...Hogarth wanting me..?" She asked in a small, quiet tone full of hope. She let out groan as he pinched around her nipples. She responded by urgently tugging his dick.

"Yeah, Hogarth wants Lug." It was strange to say, but he was too invested now to care about strangeness. He was an adventurer now. A dungeon delver. Lusty hookups with fantastical womenfolk was part of the lifestyle. Plus with every little look and gesture, the pouty lipped little smiles and earnest desire to please, he couldn't see her as anything less than an eligible woman now.

Though she was short, her generous curves were built into a solid frame. He felt muscle underneath the layer of pliable flesh, his hands sliding down from her rib cage to fill his hands with her wide buttocks. Lug was breathing rapidly as Hogarth now claimed the lead, scooting and shifting under his direction until her slick folds nuzzled atop his shaft.

"You want I sit?" She asked, and began to grind against him.

"Close." He murmured back.

Leveraged himself back into an upright seat on the bed, Hogarth hugged Lug into his chest. It took a little wiggling, but she gasped in realization when the tip of his dick sank past her labia.

"Oh. Ooh...okies...sitting good...sitting real good..!" She cried out as the last word escaped her lips.

He wasn't sure what her body might allow. Liquid heat enveloped his cock as her bottom descended, until he was sheathed to the root and she was quivering atop his lap. Her breath came in quick, shuddering gasps as she leaned into him, mumbling and moaning into his chest.

Realizing how much more clothed he was than her still, Hogarth drew his hands back and popped loose some of the buttons of his shirt. Lug gazed up at him as he began to lift off his layers of uniform, her inner walls flexing to clench and squeeze the cock she dutifully sat upon. She did her best to help, popping loose some of the buttons on the bottom and tugging at the fabric as he raised it over his head.

It felt a little extra vulnerable to finally shed his clothes. Part of him was reluctant to lower his guard that much, but sex had motivated many a good and bad decision since the dawn of man, and that final barrier of reluctance crumbled. Since she'd already unbuckled his pants in his sleep, it was an easy thing to scoot them the rest of the way down and finally savor the feeling of skin against skin.

"So big..." Lug moaned as she rubbed her face against his chest and hugged tightly to him. Hogarth had never really thought much of his size, other than to occasionally worry, but hearing the lust in her words as her tight sex held him in a death grip was probably the hottest experience of his life.

Digging his fingers into that jungle of hair once more, he cradled the back of her head in his palm and tilted it back to face him again. It was all so out of order, but still uniquely perfect as he leaned into her and pressed his lips against hers. At first she made little confused sounds in her throat but didn't stop him. Slowly but surely she picked up on the sensations, and her mouth parted eagerly.

With a gentle rock of his hips he began to carefully stir up her channel. Lug moaned wantonly into his mouth, her teeth catching at his bottom lip as every part of her latched onto him with a firm grip. He'd never felt so intensely aroused as he bucked, his tender pace deteriorating into an urgent, fast fuck. Lug screamed and he could feel her clawing at his skin, tearing her lips roughly from the kiss to bite at the skin of his chest and nipple. She was shaking hard and humping into each thrust, her pussy milking every inch of him with deep vaginal quakes. The urgent need to peak built like a storm, the pleasure a dam desperate to burst.

Every sound and sensation culminated in explosion of ecstasy as Hogarth sank his fingers into Lug's supple cheeks and pinned her bottom to his crotch. He wanted to be in as deep as possible, needed to be, when the bliss of orgasm rocked through his cock and into his brain. Lug was moaning deep in her throat, hips shaking with exertion as she claimed the seed pumped into her womb. He didn't hesitate to give her every drop, his moans deep and guttural as he filled her to the brim with sperm.

"Holy shit..." He breathed, basking in the intense afterglow. Adventure sex was best sex. Or maybe it was the perfect storm of circumstance and an exotic lover. Either way he, he decided it didn't matter. What mattered was the action, that the script of his life was unpredictable and outside the rules of the old one. He barely knew Lug, but he could feel his heart claiming her, wrapping tendrils of feels around the idea of who she could become to him. It was nice to feel that again, so he didn't restrict it.

Collapsing flat into the cot, Hogarth drank in the smell of sex with a deep breath and exhaled a contented sigh. Lug sank boneless atop him, though she refused to let his dick slip free. Gazing down at her, she met his eyes with such a dreamy look of utter devotion it almost made him ready to go again. Her eyes widened when he twitched inside her and puffed up, just enough to snuggle in a little deeper at half mast. Her body relaxed again when he didn't move, and a calm smile spread across her face.

"Hogarf- Hogarth...is bestest boss. I take good care. Make good food, carry lots of loots, make stong babies. Biggest babies, like Hogarth." She closed her eyes and nuzzled against him, her hips beginning to wiggle just enough to be a pleasant tingle.

"Okay, Lug...you take good care of me, I'll take good care of you. Promise."

She answered with a wistful sigh and a murmur. "Promise."

As courtships went, it was probably the easiest yet most intense start of a relationship he'd ever had. He wasn't sure about suddenly popping out babies, but the thought didn't exactly freak him out. It'd be his own fault anyways if she were pregnant, since he didn't exactly try to even pull out. No, he'd done the opposite, willfully inseminating her like a conquering barbarian. He'd probably do it again, this same morning even. Whatever happened, happened. It was the dungeoner's life from this point. Caution for the streets, danger in the sheets.

They laid together blissfully content until his cock swelled back into a proper fuck instrument, after which he traded places to put Lug on her back instead. It was another position she seemed unfamiliar with but devoted to mastering, her jiggly body writhing beneath his as he pounded and plundered her pussy. She delighted in the way he played with her flesh, found her sensitive points, lit them like fireworks as she cried out in orgasmic bliss.

When he was close again to his own release, her legs wrapped him in a clinch and refused to budge an inch. She wanted it, and everything that could come of it. Rather than resist, he eagerly pushed to the hilt and fed her womb with the last of his cum. Her orgasm fed into his, her pussy practically sucking every cell of sperm from his sack.

This time when they slumped into the cot, they stayed that way, bodies utterly exhausted. What was he supposed to do today, anyways?