In Emily's Pocket Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily shows Devon what she had in mind.
1.9k words
4.7
9.8k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "Would you like to know what I have in mind?"

I nodded, unable to make a peep.

She smiled up at me, "Ok, then. Take me to bed and I'll show you, Baby."

I scooped her up and carried her to our bedroom. I was a slave to her voice and filled with a desperate need to show her how complete her control over me was. It was an overwhelming desire bubbling up inside me. Obey her, my mind insisted. Do whatever she says. Give her everything she wants. It felt like every single cell in my body was waiting for Emily to tell me what to do. Her lips were so close to my ear I could feel them brush against it. "Do you want to make me happy, Devon?"

I shivered with pleasure. "Yes yes yes," I said, almost like a chant. I was practically incoherent with need for her. I couldn't withstand her voice when she wielded it against me like that. All I wanted to do was to throw myself at her feet and be consumed by it. So I told her, "Em, your voice makes me melt."

"So, melt," she said, a teasing grin crossed her lips.

We had finally made it to bed. I laid her down on the mattress and fell to my knees. Thank god we are already naked, I thought. I couldn't have waited one more second. I would have gone insane. I needed her beautiful, incredible, perfect pussy. I needed to make her happy.

Emily's breathing change as I went down on her. She leaned back, relaxing into it. I kissed, licked and tasted her, like I had been put on this earth for this one purpose. Hi, my name is Devon. I'm here to make Emily Morgan happy. I'm here to make her come.

After a few minutes, Em pulled my head up to look at her. She was a little bit breathless. "Dev, come up here." Of course, I obeyed. I crawled up onto the bed next to her. She gave me a playful shove into the pillows and climbed on top of me, straddling my hips. Em looked at me, deadly serious. I fell in love again and again in that instant. A perfect goddess, my Emily.

"I love you, Dev."

"God, I love you too, Emily."

"Are you sure you don't mind me doing this?"

"I need you to."

"Ok," she seemed a little relieved. "Let me know if you want this to stop. If it becomes too much."

"I will," I breathed.

She bent down and kissed me, soft and slow. My hands slid up from her hips to her perfect soft tits. My fingers felt for her nipples. I gave them a light pinch to express the aching need of my cock as she slipped her tongue into my mouth. My cock was so close to her pussy and I was desperate to be inside her.

Emily sat up and pulled first one hand and then the other off of her. She placed them on the bed above my head. "You can't lift them." I tried and found she was right. She smiled at my tiny struggle. "What's the matter, Dev? Did you forget who is in charge?"

"No," I breathed.

"I seem to remember you saying that my voice makes you melt?" As she said this, Emily rubbed her pussy on my cock.

I was practically a puddle on the mattress, but I was able to squeak out, "It does, Em."

"So why resist?" She slid her pussy onto the length of my cock. All the way to the base in one motion. I gasped. Emily moaned with pleasure. She started to ride me, unable to hold off any longer. I was in absolute ecstasy.

It may have been a few minutes later, but only just barely when I felt an orgasm building inside me. "Oh, fuck fuck fuck," I moaned, "I'm going to come, Em." Right when I was sure I was about to fill Emily's pussy with my cum, the feeling stopped growing. Instead it plateaued. It was such a bizarre sensation and I know I must have looked confused, because Emily burst out laughing as she continued to ride my cock.

"Did you forget, Baby? I told you not to do that without my permission."

I couldn't form words. It was maddening to be this close to coming inside her and find an impossible block in my way. I was stuck on the edge of an orgasm, with no way to get relief. I needed it so badly.

"Good thing I did that," she teased. "You might have come before I could get off. We don't want that, do we?"

I shook my head and a whimper escaped my lips.

"No, we don't. You should thank me for controlling your cock."

"Oh thank you, Emily. All I want is to make you happy," I blurted out.

She closed her eyes, enjoying herself. "You're making me very happy."

I beamed, soaking up her praise like sunshine. I said, "Thank you, Goddess." I don't know where that came from but it felt so natural slipping off my tongue. Of course I should worship her. She was a goddess.

At that moment, her own orgasm had built to a peak of its own and she came on my cock, eyes screwed tight and moaning my name. I felt my need to come surge back only to hit that frustrating wall over and over again.

Emily collapsed on top of me in a heap. For a moment, she just let there catching her breath. I was still inside her and my cock was throbbing and sore. Exhausted, she gave my cheek a quick peck and I kissed her back.

Abruptly she said, "Hang on, I'm sorry." She hopped off me and went to grab her water bottle from the other side of the room. She was halfway through a huge swig when she realized that I was still stuck to the bed, unable to move my arms. Practically choking on the water she was swallowing, Emily said, "I'm so sorry, Dev. You're free to move about the cabin." She laughed nervously at her own joke. Just like that it was no trouble at all to move my arms.

"I'm, uh, going to go take a shower, ok?" she said as she left the room. I was so confused. Obviously she was upset, but I couldn't imagine what had gone wrong. We had been having so much fun. Or at least I thought we had. Had I said something wrong?

I got up and went in search of my clothes, hoping my cock would get the memo that there was no orgasm coming to provide some release. It was still achingly stiff so I gingerly pulled my boxers on over it.

When Emily came out into the living room around ten minutes later, I asked her if everything was ok.

"Yeah..." she said, leaving her thought unfinished.

"Are you sure?"

She shook her head. "I'm really fine. Are you ok though, Devon?" Concern was written all over her face.

I was confused. "Yeah, Babe. Why wouldn't I be?"

She collapsed on the couch. "I don't know. Should we be doing this? I feel bad."

"I'm so confused, Em. Why do you feel bad? I was having a really, really good time."

"You were? Like you really enjoyed that? You aren't just saying that because I'm making you?"

"Oh, baby," I said, sitting next to her, "You aren't making me say that."

"I'm making you, like, worship me. You can't help it."

I took her hands in mine. "Em, we don't ever have to do that again if you're uncomfortable with it, but I promise you I am really enjoying experimenting with your powers. I have never been more turned on in my life."

That was when she noticed that I was pitching a tent in my pants. My poor cock still refused to settle down. She laughed, despite herself. "Oh my god, Devon. I am so sorry. I think I freaked myself out and I totally forgot that you didn't get off."

"I need your permission, remember?" I teased.

She winced, "I may have gotten a little carried away. I think the power went straight to my head."

"I know. It's so fucking sexy." We shared a smile.

"Ok, tell me the truth. Are you sure you aren't upset that I can control your mind?"

I looked Emily in the eyes and told her the truth because I had to and I wanted to. "I am positive I don't mind. If anything, I would be bummed out if we never did that again."

Em breathed a sigh of relief. "Ok, good. You have to tell me if it's ever too much for you. That's an order."

"Yes, Ma'am," I said with false gravity.

"Hey, save it for the bedroom," she laughed.

"Gladly," I said before pulling her in for a kiss. "Oh and Em?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you, uh, remove that block for me so I can go take care of this?"

"Oh! God, I keep forgetting. Here, I can do better than that." Emily dropped to her knees in front of me. She had her hands on my belt and then looked up at me with the sweetest, most innocent expression and asked, "Do you mind?"

I shook my head. She grinned and pulled my cock out of my pants. "Oh you poor boy. He's almost purple!" she said. I winced. "Look what I did to your poor cock. Let me help you with this. You can come whenever, Baby." I felt the orgasm block evaporate as Emily took my entire length into her mouth. If I lasted even a minute I would be shocked, though I wasn't exactly watching the clock.

After I finished, Emily stood up looking all too pleased with herself. She ran her fingers through my hair. "I'm really glad you like this new arrangement. I keep thinking you're going to get freaked out."

"I really don't think I will. I have so many things I want to try."

"Oh?"

I wasn't planning on bringing it up so soon, but I couldn't help myself. The words came tumbling out. "Yeah, I kind of want to talk to you about using your powers outside the bedroom a little?"

She looked confused, but also a little intrigued, "Like what?"

"Like you could tease me or turn me on. And maybe you could use your voice to initiate sex sometime."

"Would you like that?"

"Yes. Absolutely, yes."

"So I could interrupt you in the middle of something and whisper in your ear that you couldn't form a single thought except how badly you want to take my clothes off and fuck me properly?"

My mouth worked soundlessly. I forgot briefly how to speak.

"Is that like what you had in mind?" She asked, feigning innocence.

"Um yeah. Something like that." I said, suddenly very flustered.

A small smile spread across her lips. "Hmm, I'll think about it."

"I'll be thinking about it too," I said with a grin.

She gave me a playful shove back into the couch. "You're insatiable," she said, turning to walk out of the room.

"Only for you!" I called after her.

"How about for dinner, Babe?" Em called back. "Let me take you out tonight. My treat."

"Yes, Ma'am," I said under my breath as I stood to zip up my pants.