In Emily's Pocket Ch. 04

Story Info
Devon and Emily come to an arrangement.
3.8k words
4.47
2.5k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, yeah, let's do that instead..." I mumbled without having registered a word Emily said. Instead I was completely lost in her eyes. That kept happening to me whenever she looked at me. I would slip into this helpless, hypnotized state of mind. Everything else in the world would dim and my gorgeous blonde goddess would become the only real thing. I felt like her blue eyes were so deep one day I might drown in them and never find the surface again.

"No, Devon!" Her sharp response snapped me back to reality.

"What's wrong, Babe?"

"You always just agree with whatever I say. You say you want Thai and I say I could go for a pizza and just like that you agree with me. You're allowed to want what you want. I'm not telling you to change your mind."

Em seemed actually kind of upset. I shook my head to clear the fog. "I'm sorry, Em. What did I say I wanted?" I couldn't remember. All I could think about was how good a slice of pizza would be. I was so hungry for pizza.

Emily looked at me like she couldn't believe I was being serious. "You said you wanted Thai food."

"Oh," I thought about it and I could remember saying it, but I couldn't remember how it felt to actually want it. "Well, it doesn't matter because I'd really like to order pizza now and that's what you want so it seems like a win-win."

"No, Dev! It's not a win-win. You always fold when I express any desire at all. Even accidentally! I feel like I can't mention anything I want or I'll steamroll anything you want. I want you to argue with me!"

"But I want what you want!" I couldn't understand why we were arguing about how we didn't argue anymore. And I was having trouble focusing because Emily was there and so gorgeous and powerful and the way I had her full attention made my body feel like I stuck my finger into an electrical socket. Did she have any idea the effect she had on me? She was so overwhelming. No wonder I always went along with whatever she said. Any mere mortal would do the same.

"We haven't had a proper argument in months! We never have to compromise on anything. I just get my way all day every day."

"Is that a problem though? I want you to get your way."

Em sighed in frustration. "I can't get it all the time though. Not if we want to have a real relationship. Do you remember a couple months ago when I made you take me out for a date instead of playing video games?"

I nodded.

"You haven't touched the game a single time since then."

"I haven't really wanted to..."

"Because once you found out I didn't want you to play it so much, it was like that entire aspect of who you are just vanished."

"Em, I don't think it's a great loss. I genuinely don't care about it. Besides, it was a huge waste of time."

"No, I thought it was a huge waste of time! You loved it! Don't you see? I have to walk on eggshells around you or one day I might wake up and I won't have Devon, I'll have a Devon-shaped robot who already agrees with everything I say."

That stung more than I would have liked to admit. Partially because I knew she wasn't far off. "Ok then I'll argue with you! I'll insist I get my way sometimes!"

Em flashed me a look that said 'be serious.'

"Well? How can you expect me to argue with you if you and I both know you can make me do whatever you want?"

"I wouldn't do that!" She shot back.

"Never? Not even once?"

Her cheeks flared red. God, she looked so fucking fine. I wanted to call off the whole fight right then. But I couldn't. Emily had asked for an argument and I was complying.

"I apologized for that," she said. "I still feel awful."

"Yeah, you felt bad after the fact, but in the moment you were pissed off and you snapped. Emily, I sat in the car for hours before we left because you told me not to make us late again."

"I didn't realize you were in there that long. I didn't mean you had to be ready to leave that second."

"You gave me a command and I had to obey, Em. It was a fucking forceful one too."

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"I know you don't want to, but my point is that you can at any time. We both know one word in a moment of frustration and I'd fold immediately. So why should we bother arguing? Why pretend when we both know you're going to get your way?"

Emily paused, thinking. "You know, this is the most we've argued in months." A sheepish smile crossed her lips.

"You told me to."

"Maybe I should tell you to disagree with me from time to time?" she suggested.

"Then you're still telling me what to want, except I'd want the opposite of what you want."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm so sorry, Dev. This is just so tough. Do you mind if we hug?"

I nodded. I wrapped my arms around her. She had her arms around my neck. "I love you, Devon. You know that, right?"

"Of course I do," I breathed. I felt myself slipping back into that hazy mindset. Emily's perfume and her body pressed against mine became the only sensations I could pay attention to. I felt my cock stiffen in my pants. I really was so happy with her. I didn't know how to tell her in a way that would convince her I was obsessed with her regardless of her mind control powers.

"What if I just try as hard as I can to resist agreeing with whatever you say?" I suggested. "I think I can if it's a very light suggestion."

Emily leaned back and looked up at me, a mischievous smile on her lips, "You think so?"

I was immediately doubting it. Who the fuck was I kidding? One look and I was already nearly giving in. She hadn't even said anything yet. God, her voice was just too powerful. I didn't stand a shot.

Still I decided to try my best to resist her. "Yeah, I think I can." The words almost caught in my throat. I had trouble even saying it. "Let's try it."

"Ok, what do you want, Dev?"

I thought about it. "Why don't we go out tonight? We can have some drinks, stay out all night. You know, really let loose." I tried to state this as confidently as I could and I steeled myself to hold firm.

"I don't know, Dev," she said, "I'm already feeling done for the day. What about next weekend?"

Em's voice was flat and relaxed. I knew she was trying to lob me a softball to give me a chance. When she wanted to, Emily had a tone of voice that would have me on my knees and obeying her even before I realized what had happened. She rarely used that tone, but when she did I fell over myself to obey her. Even with her taking it easy on me I felt my throat constrict as I tried to disagree with her. She could see it too. I was practically sweating from the effort of holding onto the dream of a wild night out.

"Let's go, uh, let's go and..." I stammered. I couldn't make myself say it. It was the combination of her eyes and her scent and the way she smiled. That's all that filled my head. Her eyes on me. Her voice in my ear. I just wanted to say whatever words in whatever order that would make her happy.

"Babe, it's ok," Emily reassured me.

"Let's go and make ourselves comfortable on the couch!" I blurted out. "We can put on a movie. Order a pizza. I can rub your feet!" It all came out as a submissive avalanche. I felt so pathetic. I was also undeniably turned on that she could twist my mind up like a pretzel even when she was trying not to.

Emily patted my hand to console me. "It's ok. You tried. We both knew that wouldn't work."

I nodded in frustration. She reached behind my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed her deeply. I was filled with this overwhelming feeling of love for her. She really was so good to me. I didn't deserve her. She was trying so hard to accommodate my desires even when it was basically impossible.

Emily pulled back from the kiss. "Devon, what if I'm the problem?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, what if I'm not here looking at you and telling you what I want? What if that's just too overwhelming?"

"Maybe. What should we do instead?"

"What if I write down what I want on a piece of paper? Or I text it to you? Maybe it's being in the same room with me that causes it."

"It's worth a shot," I said. I actually felt pretty hopeful. It would be a huge pain in the ass to have all of our arguments via text, but at least it would allow for a more normal balance of power in the relationship.

"Ok so next time we're apart I'll text you and have you do something you would never do. You just need to try your hardest to disobey, ok?"

I nodded, trying to project confidence I didn't feel. "I think this could work."

Emily patted my chest consolingly, "You better hope so, Babe." Then she turned to leave the room.

My stomach dropped. "Uh, why should I hope so? Babe, what are you going to text me?"

"Doesn't matter, does it? Like you said, you think this will work."

I was so fucked and I knew it. I hoped she couldn't tell how nervous I was every time I checked my phone. She was content to let me sweat it out a bit though because she didn't end up testing my resolve until the next afternoon. She told me she was going out to lunch with some friends and then they would hit up a few stores. I tried to feign nonchalance as I kissed her goodbye, but the moment she was out the door I started pacing. I was bracing myself for the text, but minutes turned into hours and it never came.

I didn't know why this test was making my heart race. Emily had been controlling my mind with commands and suggestions for months. I was fine with it. Ultimately, I was either not going to be able to resist, in which case we would be back at square one, or I would and we would have an avenue of communication like a normal couple. Still this command felt different. I was going to have to try as hard as I could to resist and I was really doubting my chances. If Emily could do this over text and from far away without the influence of her eyes and voice overpowering me, it was completely hopeless. It would just be further proof of how completely, utterly devoted I was to her.

I couldn't pace all afternoon. I needed to do something to get my mind off Emily. Outside the window I noticed that the grass was looking a little on the long side. It was probably due to be mowed. At the very least, it would get me out of the house for an hour and give me a reason to stop checking my phone for a text that may or may not be coming. It was entirely possible Emily was planning on making me wait days or even weeks in the hopes of catching me off guard. If that was what she was really planning to do, that would be torture, but there was nothing I could do about it.

I went out to the shed and pulled out the old push mower I kept running with duct tape and prayers every summer. It started up after the usual half-dozen yanks on the cable. As I began to carve lines up and down the lawn, the rhythm of the work relaxed me. The hot, afternoon sun beat down on my shoulders. Before long I knew I was sweating through my clothes.

I had been mowing for a while and was nearly finished when I felt my phone buzz. I had forgotten that I was expecting the text from Emily. With my heart pounding in my chest, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. There was one message from Emily.

My heart nearly stopped. The message was a selfie from her. In the photo, Emily was standing in a dressing room wearing a pair of jeans. In the mirror, I could see how great they made her ass look and I could also see that she had nothing else on. Right after the picture, she said, "What do you think?"

"What a fucking tease," was my first thought. She had to know I was dying of anticipation. But god, how could I be mad? She was so fucking gorgeous. My beautiful, blonde haired, blue-eyed goddess. I quickly tapped out a response that hopefully would not let on how nervous I had been to open the text, "Wow, you look incredible. Do you need help taking those off later?"

I stuffed my phone back in my pocket. There was just a little of the lawn left to mow. I could get that last section real quick and then head inside for a shower. As I started up the mower again, the neighbor across the street was just walking outside towards his mailbox. He shot up a friendly wave, which I returned and then began pushing the lawn mower for the last few passes.

I hadn't even finished that pass when I felt my phone vibrate again. My stomach dropped. Before I knew what I was doing I had my phone in my hand and swiped past the lock screen. There was a new message from Em waiting for me. It said: "Good idea, Babe. I want you to get on your hands and knees and crawl to our bedroom. I'll be home soon."

My knees hit the ground before I had even finished reading the text. I immediately started to crawl inside, leaving my phone abandoned in the grass. I only hoped the neighbor across the street had gone inside and that he didn't see me like this and decide to come check on me. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment at the thought. I clamped my eyes shut. I needed to focus. Once again I had folded in an instant. I needed to try to fight this. Emily wasn't even in the room with me this time. She was miles away. She hadn't commanded me with her voice or looked at me with her hypnotic eyes. All she had done was text me a simple desire. Not even really a command, just her wishes. I had still obeyed her.

With my eyes closed I tried to will my hand to stop moving. I needed to stop crawling. I needed to prove this was possible, even if it was more difficult than I would have believed. I knew Emily was powerful and irresistible, but I hadn't really thought she could do this to me. I had thought it was her presence that was intoxicating, but it wasn't that, it was just the idea of her. Maybe she really was an actual goddess or something, because this was crazy.

I used every ounce of willpower to just stop my hand from moving. I needed it to pause for a moment. Just for a second. Even that small victory would be something. And for a second it seemed like maybe I did stop it. Was it just my imagination or did it slow down? Whether it did or not, I don't know, but it doesn't matter because nothing I could do would actually stop my body from crawling when Emily told me to crawl. I gave up fighting and scampered on my hands and knees inside the house and up to our bedroom like an obedient puppy.

It wasn't until I was kneeling at the foot of our bed in the dark, covered in dirt, sweat, and grass clippings that it really settled in just how thoroughly whipped I was. Maybe the most whipped man in all of history, on his hands and knees waiting for his girlfriend to get home and give him permission to move. I was humiliated and turned on. It was getting difficult to tell those feelings apart some days. While I waited for her, I had some time to think. All I knew was that no matter what this new development meant, I needed Emily. She was all I wanted. I wanted to feel her body and see her smile and hear her laugh. These circumstances were unbelievable and a confusing turn on, but my love for her was real and there was so much of it. Emily was sweet and kind and caring towards me, even through all this. I never once doubted that she wanted what was best for me and I trusted her to give it to me. I thought that maybe having my life held in the palm of her hand was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I couldn't imagine being in better hands.

It wasn't long before Emily came home and found me kneeling at the foot of our bed, dirty and disheveled from yard work. I felt so embarrassed I couldn't look up at her. "Alright, Babe, you can get up." There was a teasing, overly pleased tone to her voice. It was the sound of someone who had just decisively won a bet.

I pulled myself up to stand and as soon as I did Emily wrapped both arms around my neck in a tight embrace. She was halfway to kissing me, when she paused and looked me up and down. "Why are you so filthy, Dev?"

"I was mowing the lawn when you texted," I said.

Her eyes grew wide. "You were outside?"

I nodded.

"And I made you crawl all the way in here?"

I nodded again.

"Dev, I am so sorry. I didn't think you'd go out at all. Did anyone see you?"

I winced. "The guy across the street might have. I'm not sure."

She patted my chest, "Well, let's hope not. I don't know how you'd explain that."

"Me eith-'' My thought was cut off as Em pulled me in for a kiss. I felt my defenses and embarrassment melt away.

She broke off the kiss and asked, "Did you resist it at all?"

"Not really."

"Not even for a second?"

"It seemed like it might, but it was just my imagination. So you win. I give up."

"Aww Baby. We can figure this out."

"Nope! I'm waving the white flag. I submit."

A smirk crossed her features. "You submit, huh? I like the sound of that."

My cock stirred in my pants. With her body pressed up against me, I know she felt it too.

"I had some time to think while I waited for you to come home."

"Yeah?"

"I think I have a possible solution for our situation."

"What is it, Dev?"

I was struggling to find the words to tell her what I needed to say. There she was looking up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. She was the woman I had fallen in love with. And in her eyes I could feel her love for me pouring out. I knew what I needed to tell her. I just need to set my pride aside and say the words.

"Emily, I trust you. I know you love me. I know you want what's best for me and us."

"Yes, of course, Babe!"

I smiled and forged ahead, "I don't want to argue with you anymore. I want you to choose for me."

"What are you saying, Dev?"

"I'm saying I trust you to take care of me, Em. I'm all yours."

Her eyes welled up and she pulled me down to kiss her. "I'll always take care of you, Devon." She whispered, "I love you."

"I know," I said.

After that, we just held each other as tight as we could. I picked her up off her feet and just held her. My heart was so full of love for her.

"So I guess I'm officially in charge now?" she said.

I laughed and set her down. "Yup, you're the boss."

She smiled so wide. "I wear the pants in the relationship?"

"We both know you have for a while."

This time she laughed. "Yeah, I guess so." Em seemed to make a decision. "Well then, let me take care of you, my sweet boy."

She took my hand and led me to the shower. Wordlessly, she undressed me, peeling off my dirty clothes one layer at a time. She took her time, peppering my face, neck, and body with kisses. I didn't dare say a word and risk spoiling the moment. Instead, I relaxed into her delicate care. I knew I had made the right decision. I was in capable hands.

Emily led me into the shower where she meticulously and lovingly scrubbed all the dirt off my body. She guided my hands on where to touch her and hold her. I obeyed every instruction. When we were done she dried me off and led me back to our room. She had me sit down on the edge of the bed and knelt in front of me. My heart was thumping in my chest. She was so gorgeous, my Goddess. Her teases and touches and kisses had left my cock hard and throbbing. Looking up at me, she took my cock in her mouth. With long, slow dips of her head she swallowed up my whole length. I moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, Emily," I said. In response, she swirled her tongue around my shaft. I caught my breath. She sucked up and down my whole length until, before long, I felt an orgasm building. She sucked down every drop. I fell back on the bed, out of breath and empty headed.

She crawled up on the bed next to me and kissed my forehead. I smiled at her in a daze. "I'm going to take great care of you. You're a very lucky man."

I couldn't string two words together at that moment, but what I wanted to tell her was that I couldn't agree more.