My Girlfriend's Sister's Panties

Story Info
I use my gf's sister's panties to cum but get caught.
2k words
4.22
6.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My then girlfriend wanted to visit her sister across the country. I had some time off to use at work so I figured I would tag along and see what Miami is really like. A week of beaches sounds great. Well my girlfriend had a whole bunch of plans made with her sister and I said that was fine, as I don't mind alone time. Plus there will be time for us.

When we arrived the first day it was midday and they greeted each other as sisters do. Her sister was in a bikini, flip flops and a hat, ready for the beach. I tried not to stare too much but with them preoccupied I could absorb her sister's beauty too. She also had a french tip toes which were my favorite and I got excited staring at her pretty feet. They were bigger than my gf's but also slightly prettier. I greeted her as well and said I had plans tonight so they can catch up. It was a lie because I wanted my girlfriend to not worry about me. Shortly after we unpacked and settled in her guest room my gf got ready to leave. She looked even better than her sister and I couldn't wait until she got back tonight.

After they left I had the place to myself so I decided to start with some beers from her fridge. After the first drink I got really horny, and after three more I needed relief. I wandered into her sister's room. I was thinking about her feet and fantasizing about worshiping them. I convinced myself it wasn't cheating or anything to just smell her shoes or socks. In her room I found her walk in closet and it was cluttered with old clothes and shoes. I got on the floor and started sniffing her trainers. They must've been brand new because there wasn't any scent. The whole act of sniffing made me feel even hornier because I was doing something taboo. I found some other shoes, but I could barely smell anything at all, just shoe. I looked for some socks on the floor but couldn't find anything.

When I left the closet I saw a laundry bin behind the door. I started to skim off the top to find some socks but the first thing I found were some blue panties, with some slight stains. I figured since I already came this far I'll give them a sniff. It smelled so strong and knowing it was her aroma I got immediately hard. I decided to take them to the bathroom and blow a load or a couple. Just this one time was fine and no one would know.

I took them to the bathroom and immediately put them on my face. I wore it like a mask breathing in the odor. I've never got this hard before and I threw my pants down and started beating my dick. I wanted to enjoy it and keep going but the smell was so strong and the situation was so taboo that I started cumming sooner than I expected. I aimed towards her bathtub and covered her walls. I had some immediate regret after because I felt like I betrayed my girlfriend but with her sister's panties still on my face, the aroma got me going again. I stripped and laid in the tub. I put some of my cum on the panties and then wrapped it around my dick. I started pumping my fist to fuck my hand and panties. I made sure the dark stain was touching my dick and again I came in like 30 seconds. At this point I was feeling shaky so, I took a quick shower but left the panties on the floor.

After my shower I put the panties back in the hamper, cum and all, knowing it would be cleaned at some point.

Later that night both my girlfriend and her sister returned, fairly tipsy. I too at this point was more than a couple beers in and my gf was ready for bed. That night we both got it on and she was very enthusiastic. I too was thinking about what I did earlier that day and was trying hard not to cum but after five minutes I was about to bust. I pulled out and my gf was wondering what was happening and that's when I went down on her. She tastes like sweat and a little bit of urine but I loved the odor. She smelled almost like her sister, but her sister's panties were more pungent and I was brought back to that smell. I kept going until she came, squeezing my head between her thighs and she said she was tired from a long day. She told me to relax and went down on me. She was amazing with her tongue and I came in a couple of seconds. She swallowed it all and gave me a knowing wink. She knows how to please a man that's for sure. She went to go brush her teeth and I passed out before she got back.

That next morning I was pretty hungover. I woke up to an empty bed. I checked my phone and my gf and her sister were going to do an all day spa trip. I made my way out of bed and to the fridge hoping that there was gatorade or something. There was in fact Pedialyte and I started chugging it heavily.

I then went to take a shower to sober myself up more. When I got out of the shower I was met with my gf's sister waiting at the door. I was surprised and jumped, almost losing my towel. "Oh, did something happen at the spa?" I asked, looking around for my girlfriend. "At the spa, no. In my room..." and she held up the blue cum stained panties. I tried to hide my shock and looked at her quizzically. "Um, what's with that, and where's your sister?"

"Don't play stupid with me. My sister's having a relaxing spa day, but I found this yesterday. Care to explain?"

"I don't know what you're talking about -" I tried to say before she cute off.

"You tell me what happened or I tell my sister!" She had a serious look on her face.

I looked down and said " I got drunk and was horny and I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry. Please don't tell her. I'll do whatever you want. I'll pay you, please I don't want to hurt her feelings. It was stupid. "

She looked me over and said, okay. "Do what I want and I won't say anything, you freak." She then walked over to the couch and sat down and beckoned me over with her finger.

"Sit on the floor." she said and I did as I was told. She kicked off the white Nikes she had on and told me to rub her feet. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I didn't know if this was a ploy or something so I started confused. "Um, I can get dressed first or -"

"Sit the fuck down!" she yelled at me. Scared of not wanting to be exposed I sat down, the towel straining a bit and loosening.

"Now rub my feet. I want a foot massage to start. They're so sore." she explained. Not wanting to incur any more wrath I complied and started rubbing her socked feet. She didn't know I loved feet and thought hers were some of the prettiest so this didn't feel much like a punishment. The socks were warm and slightly damp. I brought a foot closer to get a better angle and got a whiff of some sweet sweaty feet. My dick reacted and was starting to harden, raising the towel a bit. This got her attention and she said "You sick foot freak. You like my sweaty feet huh?" and stuck her foot against my face. I couldn't deny the evidence, and just kept rubbing her foot.

She put both feet in my face and ordered me "Say it. Say you love my feet in your face. Say you're a foot freak. " I stared up, inhaling deeply her scent through her socks and nodded. "I love your feet in my face."

She let out a giggle, and giddily rubbed her socks against my face. "Kiss them." I did as I was told amd kissed her socked feet all over, being sure to inhale that sweet scent the whole time. She then started sliding off her socks with each foot and stuffed a sock in my mouth. Her bare feet were now on my face and I was fully erect at this point. I was lost in her toes and without being told I was kissing all over her soft soles, moving up to her toes and down to her heels. After a while I realized what I was doing and looked up at her. She was biting her lip and looking down at my crotch. I look down and my dick was fully out and exposed - I went to cover it up again but she uses her toes to pull off the towel. "Stay like that. I like my foot slave to be completely bare. You're my good foot slave yeah? If you don't want my sister to know, say it. Say how much you love it."

"I'm your good foot slave. I love your feet so much. Please let me taste them." I complied. She had a devious smile and lofted her foot to my mouth. I started sucking her toes. Her french tips enticed me further and there was not one spot of her feet I didn't adore and lick.

After maybe a half hour of pure bliss she stops and stands up. She starts to slip her shorts off and then after a little tease she pulls down her panties and throws them at my crotch. "A good foot slave also can worship other parts. You do this, and I won't tell a soul" she says before leaning back down on the couch, splaying out her offering. I don't waste a second and any guilt I have is gone at this point. I'm too horny and hard to care. I dive in and she tastes exactly how her blue panties smelled and I was so close on edge. I worked my tongue even harder than I did last night on her sister. Her taste was a bit more sour but it made it even hotter and the smell was staying in my nose. After ten minutes she was wiggling around like crazy and moaning, calling me a good slave. I was nose deep in her trimmed bush and eating out like it was my last night. She brought one foot down to my dick and started teasing my head. I couldn't take it and started moaning. This sent her over and she started squeezing my head between her thighs, holding my head down. It was too much for me and I came the hardest I've come all over the tips of her toes.

Once we settled she kicked me back and told me to clean my mess. My cum was on her feet and post nut clarity hit hard, but she said she would tell everyone if I didn't do it. So I sucked up my pride and then my cum. It was salty and sweet mixed with her natural sweat.

Now that it was done she said she wasn't done with me. She now had more than enough to get me to do whatever she wanted. I asked her about it and she pulled out her phone. She had footage of discreet angles of her apartment. One video was me rifling through her stuff and the others were angles in the living room and audio of me admitting to being her foot slave. I had so much dread when I found out but at the same time, I was excited at the prospect of being used. Especially by my girlfriend's sexy sister. This went on for the rest of the week until her sister showed my girlfriend the footage of me taking her panties.

I have more to say about that week of worship, and the aftermath was that my girlfriend took out her pain and anger as my dominatrix for many months.