In Fairness

Story Info
Turnabout is fair play - one ravishment deserves another.
4.6k words
4.5
65.1k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a sexual fantasy about behavior that would be unforgivably immoral and extremely illegal in real life.

*****

Nellie had finished stripping when she realized there was a second bed in the room, and it was occupied.

They'd kept the lights off as they entered, so she hadn't noticed anything at first. Jim, her date to the party, had kissed her in the hallway. She'd bit his ear and pulled him into the first dark room she'd found, closing and locking the door behind them. In the darkness, she'd whispered that she was going to fuck him senseless. He had hastily stripped, and she'd pushed him onto the twin bed. But now, as she'd finished shedding her black lace bra, her hand bumped first into the edge of a mattress, and then, as she felt around, into someone's foot.

"Are you okay?" Jim whispered.

"There's someone here," Nellie whispered back.

"Shit," he said. "Should we leave?"

"Hold your horses," Nellie said. She paused for a moment. The person on the bed was breathing evenly, despite the interruptions. Nellie reached out gently. She felt a smooth leg, and she shook it. The girl's breathing stayed even.

"Let's turn on the lights," Nellie said.

"Are you sure?" Jim asked, but Nellie was already standing and walking to the switch.

In the light, Nellie could see that the girl on the bed was Yoriko, another member of Nellie's research program. She was sprawled facedown across the bed, with her limbs splayed out. Her shoes were still on and her skirt riding up her bare legs a bit. In her right hand, stretched up above her head, she held a pill bottle. Nellie leaned in close and examined it.

"Bad girl," Nellie said. "These pills are Xenipha. I had to take it for a while when I was stressed out during exams. You're not supposed to mix it with alcohol, or it knocks you out cold for hours."

"Ah," Jim said. "So...we could fuck next to her and she wouldn't wake up?"

Nellie found herself staring up Yoriko's skirt. Yoriko was demure and polite, with long black hair, and Nellie found herself wondering if her pussy reflected any of those characteristics. She could just make out the unconscious girl's leopard print panties. Yoriko's legs were spread wide, and Nellie could see the shape of her pussy and just a bit of her pubic hair peeking out.

She looked back at Jim. Obviously, he was distracted. Nellie's curly red hair flowed down over her shoulders, covering the tops of her full breasts. Her nipples peeked through, wantonly erect. Surrounding her pert nipples were a smattering of freckles. The freckles continued down her chest and belly, spilling out onto her hips and thighs. Her legs were slightly spread, revealing her coppery red bush and her open pussy lips. Jim's kisses, and her own wandering thoughts, had left her very wet. Either Jim could tell, or the sight of her was enough, because Jim's cock was ready for action. She looked at his frame - strong but not muscle-bound, with his cock jutting forth - standing next to Yoriko. A devious smile spread across her face.

"We could," Nellie said. "But I think we need to consider what's fair."

Jim frowned. "Yeah?"

"For example," Nellie said, "we're naked, but Yoriko here is still in her clothes. Is it fair for her to see us naked when we can't do the same?"

Jim raised an eyebrow. "She can't see us, though. You said she's out cold."

"Right," Nellie said, "but she has the opportunity to see us naked. I think we should have the same opportunity. Help me out."

Nellie pushed Yoriko onto her back and began stripping her. She began by sliding off Yoriko's boots and dropping them on the floor. Next, she peeled off her socks. After a moment of hesitation, Jim lifted Yoriko up. Nellie grabbed both her skirt and panties and slid them off smoothly.

Nellie positioned Yoriko's legs apart. Her legs were pale and shapely. She had a small bush, and her outer lips covered almost all of the rest of her pussy. Nellie glanced over at Jim, who was also staring as if mesmerized.

"Now her top," Nellie said. Nellie lifted Yoriko's hands up above her head, and Jim slid her shirt off. Her bra clasped in the front, and Nellie unfastened it and slipped it off as well.

Fully exposed, Yoriko was a beautiful sight. She was slender, her pale skin contrasted by her straight black hair. Her small breasts were capped by petite dark nipples. Despite the jostling, her pretty face remained expressionless, and her breathing stayed even.

"Oh, she's a cutie," Nellie said. She glanced at Jim, whose cock seemed to agree. "Don't you think so?"

Jim hesitated for a moment. "Yes," he said.

"You can touch her," Nellie said. "That would be fair. After all, she can touch you too if she likes."

Jim delicately placed a hand on Yoriko's side. He ran it across her smooth stomach, then up to her chest and onto her breast. Gently, he traced his finger around her nipple. Yoriko moaned quietly, and Jim took a step back.

"It's alright," Nellie said. "That was involuntary. She won't wake up, but she can't help but react when something feels good. Here, watch."

She leaned forward and took one of Yoriko's nipples into her mouth. She began sucking, and ran her tongue around Yoriko's dark areola. Then, when the nipple was hard, Nellie began to nibble. Yoriko moaned again, more loudly.

"You see?" Nellie said. She leaned across Yoriko, her breasts rubbing against the unconscious girl, and took Yoriko's other nipple into her mouth. It, too, began to respond. She lifted her head for a moment. "Why don't you try it?" she said, before continuing to lick. "We can both take care of her. That would be fair."

Jim hesitated for a moment, as if at war with himself. His eyes shifted between Nellie, who was awake and willing, and Yoriko, passed out on the bed. Nellie narrowed her eyes, as if daring Jim to join her. He stepped forward and leaned over the bed.

"You're blocking her breasts, though," Jim said.

Nellie smiled. "I bet she needs attention somewhere else."

Jim needed no further prompting. Nellie watched as he lowered himself between Yoriko's legs. He kissed her thighs, one and then the other, moving ever closer to her exposed pussy. He pressed his lips against hers, and she moaned again.

Jim began to explore, his tongue venturing between Yoriko's lips and inside her. He licked up and down, flicking her clitoris with his tongue. He sucked on her lips, drawing them into his mouth. She moaned with each breath, a slow rhythm that began to pick up speed.

"Look at him," Nellie whispered in Yoriko's ear. "Well, you can't. But you can feel him, can't you. As oblivious as you are, your body loves this."

Yoriko moaned.

"And you can't do anything about it, can you," Nellie went on. She began to gently stroke herself. "I can make him do whatever I want to you. And you will just moan and take it."

"Ohhhh..." Yoriko said.

Jim was moving faster now, his head moving in little circles as he licked and sucked at Yoriko's pussy. Her wetness was dripping out of her.

"Oh," Yoriko said.

"Yes?" Nellie said.

"Oh," Yoriko went on. "Oh...oh...OH...OHHHHHH!"

Yoriko's limbs twitched slightly. Jim could feel her pussy contracting against his tongue, clutching down and releasing over and over again.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Yoriko moaned as her orgasm finished.

"Oh, that was lovely," Nellie said with an earnest smile.

Jim finally pulled his face away from Yoriko's pussy. It was wet from her climax.

"Well, that was nice," Nellie said, "but I don't think it was fair."

"How so?" Jim asked.

"Well, you gave her an orgasm," Nelly reasoned, "but she hasn't given you an orgasm." She pointed at his cock. "Clearly, you need one too."

Jim nodded. "I could cum on her boobs," he said, "or rub up against her."

Nellie shook her head. "That would be nice, I'm sure, but it wouldn't be fair. After all, you gave her an orgasm in her pussy. Shouldn't she give you an orgasm in her pussy, too?"

Jim looked up at Nellie, incredulous. "Are you asking me to rape her?"

"Only in the interest of fairness," Nellie said.

He hesitated. "I don't have any protection. I'd have to pull out."

"Well that wouldn't be fair, either," Nellie said. "You stayed with her until her orgasm was done. She should show you the same courtesy."

Jim hesitated. "If I didn't pull out, she could get pregnant."

"She probably would," Nellie said. "Xenipha interferes with birth control, and promotes fertility. Plus she just came, which sometimes triggers ovulation."

Jim looked down at Yoriko's naked body. His cock stood high.

"That's it," Nellie whispered into his ear. "Look at her." She reached out and stroked his cock. "She's such a cutie, and she's practically comatose. You could fuck her, and she wouldn't even know."

He looked at Yoriko's pussy.

"And when you came, you'd plant your seed inside her. You'd make her pregnant. And you'd watch her walk around with her big belly, knowing that you took her, and made her yours."

Nellie gave his cock a long stroke, then gently guided his head to Yoriko's pussy. "Technically," she whispered, "your probability of conceiving a child is just as high as hers," Nellie said. "So this is perfectly fair."

Jim thrust forward. The head of his cock slid inside Yoriko. She grunted slightly, and he continued, making slow thrusts that pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside her.

Nellie began stroking herself. "How does she feel?" she asked.

"She's tight," Jim said through clenched teeth. He leaned forward and caressed Yoriko's breasts, then brushed some stray hair away from her face.

"I bet she is," Nellie said, her fingers running along her wet lips. "She's pretty, too, isn't she?"

"Yes," Jim said. He was settling into a rhythm.

"Why don't you tell her what you think about her," Nellie said.

Jim dropped to his hands and looked into Yoriko's face. "You are magnificent," he said. "Your body is lovely. Thank you for sharing it with me."

Yoriko moaned. "Yes," Nellie said.

"I'm going to share mine with you too," Jim said. "I'm going to cum inside you and get you pregnant."

"Oh yes," Nellie said.

"Your belly is going to fill with my baby," he said. "Your breasts will grow to feed it. And everyone will know that a man left his mark in you."

Yoriko moaned, and Nellie moaned along with her.

"You're such a smart girl, but you didn't read the label," he said. "And just one mistake is enough for you to end up here, passed out and getting fucked by a man you barely know."

"Yes," Nellie said, as Jim sped up. "Just think. If she was awake she'd be protesting."

"Oh," Jim said.

"'No', she'd say. 'Stop!'"

"Oh yes," Jim said, his pace increasing again.

"'Don't rape me! This isn't fair!'"

"You came for me," Jim said. "Now I'm going to cum for you."

"'I'm not protected!'"

"I know," Jim said. "I'm going to knock you up."

"'Nooo!'"

"Yes...yes...Yes!...Yesss!" Jim moaned. Nellie could see his cock plunging into Yoriko's unprotected pussy. It flexed as his orgasm overtook him, his cum flowing into her cunt. He kept thrusting, burying his cock as deep as he could into the sleeping girl, his balls slapping against her cunt as he pushed his seed out into her helpless vagina. The waves seemed endless. Nellie moaned as she came, her own orgasm triggered by the innocent girl's ravishment.

Yoriko moaned one more time as Jim collapsed on top of her. His cock still pulsed weakly, pushing the last of his cum into her.

"Oh yes," Nellie said. "Oh god. Thank you."

"My pleasure," Jim said weakly.

Nellie took a pillow from the other bed. "Once you're ready, we'll prop her hips up," she said. "To keep your cum inside."

"You are devious."

Nellie smiled wickedly. "I just get off on the power," she said. "She wouldn't have gotten pregnant if it weren't for me. And now whenever I see her with a bigger belly I'll think of what I did to her."

Jim pulled out. They placed the pillow beneath Yoriko's hips, and got dressed. They kissed Yoriko one last time, then opened the door and, seeing no one, made their escape.

--

Jim hadn't seen much of Nellie in a while. She had been too busy with her research, and he suspected that she enjoyed having the power to leave him hanging.

He was leaving Wilson hall through the side door one day when someone called his name. He looked up to see Yoriko.

He kept his face neutral. "Hi," he said.

She seemed hesitant. "Can you help me with something?"

"Sure," he said. "What is it?"

"Walk with me. I'll tell you."

They stepped away from the building, down the stairs and along a little-used road. Jim went over his memories of his encounter with Yoriko, trying to remember if there was any way she could have identified him.

"The thing I need your help with is justice," she said.

He swallowed. "Yeah?"

"So, I was at a party a couple of months ago. I was taking some new medication and I had a bad reaction when I took it with a drink. I passed out, and my friends put me in a quiet room to sleep it off." She took a deep breath. "Nellie was there. One of my friends saw her and some guy leave my room. She didn't think anything of it. But I woke up naked, with a pillow under my hips. Nellie got some guy to rape me. And...well, I'm pregnant."

"Did you tell the police?" Jim asked, as he tried to keep his composure.

"Of course. But Nellie didn't stay long. Nobody remembers who she brought, and she insists that she came alone and didn't see anything unusual. I know she's lying, though. She got some guy to knock me up, while she watched. She gets off on power."

Jim nodded. That much was true, he knew. "So what do you want my help with?"

"I want to do the same thing to her."

Jim turned to her, his eyes wide. "You want to have someone rape her?"

Yoriko nodded. "She's going to be at a party this Saturday. I'll put one of my meds in her water bottle, so when she has a drink, she'll pass out. I know what room they'll put her in. I want you to wait with me, and knock her up." Yoriko looked at him, expectant.

"Why me?" Jim asked.

"Because I don't know you that well," Yoriko said. "So she won't be able to track it back to me. But I think she'll know I was behind it." She paused. "Will you help me?"

"You want to do to her what she did to you," Jim said. "I think that's fair."

--

The door opened, and footsteps walked heavily from the door to the bed. The bed creaked.

"Will she be alright in here?" a woman's voice asked.

"We'll lock the door," a second woman said. They walked back to the door. The handle clicked, and their footsteps receded down the hall.

After a moment, the closet door silently opened. Yoriko stepped out, and walked to the side of the bed. Nellie lay on the comforter, her eyes closed, her breathing slow and even. Her curly red hair was splayed out around her head. Yoriko leaned in close, and ran a hand along her cheek.

"She's out," she said, as Jim reached the foot of the bed. Faint moonlight shone past the pines and in through the low window, illuminating everything with the smallest tint of color.

"Alright," Jim said. "We should have plenty of time. Can you turn on the lamp?"

"But what if someone sees the light?" Yoriko asked.

"The window is behind the pines," Jim said. "And if you're worried about the hall, we can put Nellie's dress along the bottom in a moment."

Yoriko smiled wickedly, and turned on the lamp. The room was just as Jim remembered it - dark wood paneling, old portraits on the walls, and tastefully made twin beds. This time, though, Yoriko was leaning on the right bed, and Nellie was passed out on the left.

Yoriko stared at Nellie. "Let's get her dress off," she said.

Jim slid his arms beneath Nellie and lifted her torso up. Yoriko found the zipper and deftly pulled it down, then slid the dress off of Nellie's shoulders. They set Nellie down and placed her bare arms above her head. Jim walked to the foot of the bed, and Yoriko followed. They each grabbed two handfuls of the dress and pulled.

Nellie slid down an inch or two before the dress slid off. She lay there with her arms up on the pillows and her pale freckled skin on display. Only her bra and panties left to protect her modesty.

Jim smiled at Yoriko. He walked to the door, laying the black dress carefully along the base to block the light. He turned back, and found Yoriko sliding Nellie's panties from her ankles.

"Wait for me," Jim said. He paused, admiring Nellie's wild red bush, the shape of her hips, and the welcoming folds of her pussy lips.

"I want to see you fucking her," Yoriko said.

"I know," Jim replied. "I want to fuck her too. But it's okay to savor it."

Yoriko nodded. "Alright."

Jim spent another moment looking at Nellie's open legs. He moved up, and placed a hand on her belly. Her skin was soft. He ran his hand up her belly, reaching her bra and sliding one finger underneath it.

"Let me help you," Yoriko said. Jim leaned forward, wrapping his arms around Nellie's shoulders and lifting her up. Yoriko reached behind Nellie, unclasped her bra, and slid it up to her arms. Jim set Nellie down, then slid the bra off.

Nellie was now fully exposed. Her large breasts were cream-colored, which made her light brown freckles more prominent. Her pink raspberry-shaped nipples stood at attention. Her curly red hair haloed her head.

"Oh," Yoriko whispered.

"Yeah," Jim said. "She's pretty, isn't she." He glanced over at Yoriko. "You can touch her if you want."

Yoriko reached out a hand, running it along Nellie's flat stomach. Slowly, she moved up, caressing the bottoms of Nellie's breasts.

"They're so big," Yoriko said. She leaned in close to Nellie. "But they're going to get even bigger soon, aren't they."

Jim shrugged out of his clothing as quickly as he could. Yoriko looked over at his naked body and erect cock with a wicked smile.

"Are you ready to get her pregnant?" Yoriko asked, as though it was the most normal question in the world.

"I am," Jim said, "but I want to make her cum first."

"Why?" Yoriko asked.

Because it's what we did to you, Jim thought. "Well," Jim said, licking one of Nellie's breasts, "for a few reasons. One, an orgasm makes her more likely to get pregnant."

"Ohhhhhh," Nellie moaned.

"Two," Jim went on, "I enjoy making her sound like that."

Yoriko blushed, somehow, despite it all.

"And last," Jim said, "it gives you more time to whisper things in her ear. You can explain what you're doing. Let her know she's going to have a baby. Tell her she's so pretty when she's helpless."

Yoriko smiled. "Tell her this is only fair."

Jim nodded. He resumed kissing Nellie's generous breasts, and began sucking on her nipples. Nellie was clearly becoming aroused, even in her drug-induced slumber. Her nipples grew firmer. She began moaning, quietly but insistently, in time with his ministrations.

"Look at you," Yoriko said. "You have no control at all."

Jim began kissing his way down Nellie's glorious body. He traced a path across her breasts, down her soft belly, and around her wild red bush. When he reached her hips, he kissed her inner thighs. Her moaning grew softer at first, then rose as he hovered around her pussy.

"You love to be in control of everything and everyone," Yoriko said. "You love telling us what to do. Making us do what you want."

Jim moved inward, tracing a path through her bush and to her open lips. He pressed his lips against hers, tasting her, then ran his tongue between them. Her moaning rose again, earnest and incoherent.

"So you would hate this," Yoriko went on, her breathing growing heavy. "People you hardly know are making you wet and squirmy."

Nellie was, indeed, dripping onto the bed and moving her legs ever so gently in time with Jim's motions. Jim licked her clitoris, and she pushed her hips toward him, moaning wantonly.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,011 Followers
12