In Fairness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,002 Followers

"We're going to rape you and plant a baby in your belly," Yoriko said, biting her lip. "Every bit of control you took from me, we'll take from you."

Jim moved his mouth and began rubbing Nellie's pussy with his hand. He slid two fingers inside her, rubbing the walls of her wet vagina. Her moans grew more and more insistent, as Jim rubbed her more and more intently. Yoriko watched, her breathing growing heavier, her hands clenching and unclenching, until Nellie squealed and raised her back off of the bed.

Jim felt Nellie's pussy contracting around his hand. She moaned, long and low, until her orgasm finished.

Jim looked over at Yoriko, expectantly.

"Alright," she said. "You know what to do."

"I know," Jim said. "But...well, you should enjoy it as much as you want to," he said.

She blushed a bit at that. "I am enjoying it," she said.

"I'm not going to judge you if you want to touch yourself," he said. "You might enjoy this more if you do. It's up to you, though."

She hesitated, torn between desire and propriety. She glanced at Nellie's naked body, and decided that decorum was unnecessary. She dropped her skirt, then slid her panties down. Jim watched as her fingers begin to move over her pussy.

"Help me," Yoriko said.

Jim nodded. He placed the head of his cock between Nellie's lips.

"Nellie," he said, as he slowly slid his cock inside her. "I'm going to fuck you." She was dripping wet, and he savored the feeling as he slid easily into her pussy. At some level she savored it too, as she moaned when he was fully inside her.

"I don't have any protection," he went on. "I'm going to cum inside you and get you pregnant. You're going to have my baby."

"Yes," Yoriko said, as Nellie moaned.

Jim leaned forward, caressing Nellie's face as he thrust into her. Her eyes were closed, but her lips opened as she moaned with his thrusts.

Yoriko moved down the bed. She watched as Jim's cock disappeared into Nellie's pussy, pushing her lips apart, only to reappear, coated in her wetness.

"This is what you did to Yoriko," he said. "Well, turnabout is fair play. You have this coming to you."

Yoriko watched Jim's balls swing back and forth as he thrust into Nellie's helpless pussy. She thought about the millions of sperm inside them, just waiting to invade Nellie's womb and fill it with a child. She rubbed herself, her fingers sliding over her clitoris, as she imagined Nellie getting pregnant before she even woke up.

"Your pussy is so welcoming," Jim said. "It's all wet and soft, to let me in easily. Maybe your body knows that this is fair. Or maybe you just can't stop it."

He ran a hand down to her breast, feeling its soft fullness. "I'm going to make your breasts even bigger."

"Yes," Yoriko said, her free hand rubbing one of her own nipples through her shirt.

"I'm going to knock you up. You're going to have my baby in your belly." He sped up, driving his cock deep into Nellie, filling the room with the quiet sound of their bodies joining.

"God yes," Yoriko said. She rubbed herself more quickly.

Jim lifted Nellie's arms up above her head. He held her wrists, as though she were struggling to escape. "You can't stop me," he said. "I'm going to seed you."

"Do it," Yoriko said. "Knock her up just like me!"

Yoriko's unintentional accuracy almost drove Jim to climax. He looked down at his cock as he buried it in Nellie's fertile pussy. She was going to have his baby, just like Yoriko. The thought pushed him over the edge, and he felt his orgasm building.

He drove his cock as deep as he could, and mentally groped for the right name.

"Yoriko!" he called out.

She reached forward and took his hand as he came. She watched closely as he thrust his cock deep inside Nellie. She watched it throb, his balls rising up, as he began pumping his seed into Nellie's wet cunt.

"Yesss!" he grunted, driving his hard cock deep inside her fertile pussy, spraying her cervix with his seed. Yoriko watched him contract and pulse, again and again. She wondered to herself which jet of cum would be the one to leave Nellie pregnant, and the thought triggered her own climax.

"Oh!" she called out. Her own pleasure, and Jim's pleasure, and her vengeance all came together. The orgasm washed over her. She staggered, and Jim tightened his grip, holding her up until their climaxes had passed.

They panted as Jim's cock sprayed the last bit of cum into Nellie, and Yoriko's pussy finished its contractions. Jim looked back at Yoriko, and managed a smile in between his ragged breaths.

"Thank you," he said.

"Oh, thank you," she replied.

"I'm glad I could help," he added.

Yoriko took a pillow from the other bed. Once Jim had caught his breath, Yoriko nudged him, and he pulled himself out. Together, they lifted Nellie's hips and slid the pillow beneath them.

"She has no idea," Yoriko said. "She'll be pregnant before she knows what I did."

"You did what she did to you," Jim said. "It's only fair."

Then, with a final glance at Nellie's naked body, they walked to the window, slid it open, and made their escape.

--

Graduate students weren't required to attend graduation, but Jim was there all the same. He found a seat in the shade, prepared his camera, and waited for their research program to be called.

The students began their orderly progression across the stage. Jim applauded politely for those he knew, snapping a picture or two, and waited for the O's.

Yoriko was called first. She pushed herself up and walked across the stage. Her enormous belly pushed her robes out and forced her to walk with her back arched. Jim snapped her picture as she walked, and watched her smile at the president and accept her diploma.

Nellie was not far behind, though. Her name was called only a moment later, and she began her procession. Her pregnant belly wasn't as obvious as Yoriko's, but it was still noticeable. Jim snapped her picture too.

For a moment, after the applause, Yoriko caught Nellie's eye. She placed a hand on her belly. Jim could swear that she smirked, and Nellie glared back. But the ceremony finished, and they walked off the stage, and out into the world.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,002 Followers
12