In-Flight Entertainment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah wanted to crawl under a rock at being called out like that. She pulled her hand from between her legs like it was on fire, hoping that no one and everyone saw.

Once the plane landed, Hannah gathered her things and followed like like she was on autopilot herself. The rhythm of walking and lights of the airport, and the sounds of throngs of people milling about to and from restored some coherence of thought. She tried to change direction. She sent commands to her legs to do anything but follow this woman, but they continued to propel her behind the doctor. Enough fear welled up for her to find her voice, though it was small. Part of her still knew she had to be quiet. "Where are you taking me?"

"I'm not taking you anywhere at all, Hannah, she said, as though the idea was absurd. "Your legs are carrying your holes to where they can be fucked."

The fear vanished as her holes commanded and her legs obeyed.

Coming down the escalator, Samuels was met by amazonian twins with raven hair cut to a bob and piercing gray eyes, dressed in matching black business suits, along with a smaller woman who rushed to take hers and Hannah's bags and baggage claims. "I see you found something on the way home, Dr. Samuels," Staci, one of the twins, said.

"I think she'll be perfect for Coty once she's trained."

That should have bothered Hannah, but the thought of training her weak, too empty slave mind excited her.

They reached the limousine, and, once loaded and away, Samuels spoke. "Traci, set up the most recent optics and chat file for me."

The twin deftly retrieved the laptop. "Yes, Doctor."

Now straddling the college student, Samuels looked down into those doe eyes. "Do you speak French, Hannah?"

"No."

She grinned. "You will when I'm done. In fact, the Minnesota thing, cute as it is, will be gone. You'll be a cute little French wife for a very rich Frenchman with very depraved tastes."

Hannah swallowed hard.

"You'll hate every bit of depravity before and after, but, deep down, you'll love it and want it and want him to coax you into it as though you're always trying to hold on to being proper again and again. Because, deep down you're just a weak...obedient..."

The words came on their own, and so did the tingling rush. "...Set of holes."

Samuels smiled. "Very good, Hannah. We'll get you back to my place, sit you in another nice, comfy chair, and talk lots more about it. Then we'll spend a month or so training you to be * good * at what he likes." She looked to see that the laptop was set up on the folding table between them. Hannah was past needing the auditory incentive with it "Want to see your words again?"

There was a rush of contempt for herself, but she embraced it even as part of her wanted to flee from it. "God, you're going to make me."

"Want to know how to make them even * stronger? * Samuels asked as she lifted from the girl and took her place between the twins.

She finished the thought without trying, "And me weaker...Tell me how" Even as she spoke she'd shed her skirt and panties as the lovely light and her truths were so close again.

"Use 'I' instead of 'you,' Hannah. And you can say them out loud now. That makes them even * more * powerful."

Rebecca nestled between two of her greatest prizes, happy to have gotten away for a while, but happier still to be home. They caressed her in return, complete to be so close to Mistress again. Meanwhile, Hannah spoke excitedly, fingers at work on her abused pussy with lewd abandon. "I am an aroused set of holes. That's all. I am, a set of holes." The next words stammered out of her mouth as her pleasure built. "The rest my body exists to...slave... for my holes."

Samuels cuddled the twins. It's good to be back, she thought.

The first of many orgasms loud enough to shatter the windows claimed Hannah and she ached for the next even as she continued her mantra.

12