In for a Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Focusing all her energy on remembering each evening from the past several days, laundry, conversations, the bowl by the door with random shit in it, brought up nothing. "I..." she began, confident she hadn't seen it. As she tried to formulate the rest of her response, it quickly dawned on her that this had been the best scenario for her.

Her panicked eyes darted to his expectant expression. Confirming his read of her face, he raised an eyebrow and asked simply, "No?" Mouth still hanging slightly agape, she shook her head.

"Can I make sure she's telling the truth?" the weaselly little minion offered helpfully.

"She's not lying about this," he assured confidently. "Torture wouldn't get you anything." Her eyes widened at the thought of being tortured for information she couldn't provide.

"Oh yeah, it *could* get me something." He gyrated his hips at her and licked his lips.

"It wouldn't get *me* anything," the blue-eyed man snapped.

Bennie blurted out a "Sorry, boss," and went back to standing quietly by the far-more-professional Ko.

The blue-eyed man stretched his neck back and forth and took another deep breath.

"Without my property, I'm looking at a hole in my budget to the tune of a quarter million."

"Oof." She had no idea what had happened to her filter.

"Yeah. 'Oof.'" he mocked. "Maybe you can find a way to oversimplify my issue further."

She sheepishly looked away from his angry, challenging gaze. "Sorry." Why was she apologizing? Still, she felt a wave of relief when he resumed speaking.

"This brings me to my second question. Do you have a quarter million dollars?"

Her brow furrowed as she tried to tell whether he was being serious.

He laughed. "I'll take that as a no. And, no offense here, but I doubt I could even ransom you back to the people who love you for that much. And you aren't young enough to sell. Again, no offense." He raised his hands as if to forestall a nonexistent argument. "You're plenty hot," he offered as a crass palliative.

A hand flew up from the door. "Yo! Can I rent her?"

"Well, there's an idea," the blond man grinned evilly.

"Wait wait wait wait," she pleaded.

"Yes?" He waited mockingly.

"Uh," startled, she lamely finished, "Don't?"

"'Oof,'" rolling his chilly blue eyes with his snide callback. "I was starting to expect more from you."

"Put your wallet back, Bennie," he called over his shoulder as the little man had scurried forward.

"Oh yeah. Of course." The pusher shrank back again.

"You can't," she said in shocked disbelief.

"Can't what?" the blond man asked flatly.

"You can't..." she struggled to find any words she could utter. She looked from his unhelpful expression to the men at the door, one of whom was dispassionately standing with folded arms, the other making disgusting faces at her. "You can't... let him... anything!"

Devilishly, he smiled again. "You say that with such confidence." Crossing his arms. "You know I had you kidnapped, right? I sent two men, to your home, in broad daylight. Had you brought to me and trussed up half naked."

"I... I..."

"As much as I enjoy watching you mouth the beginning of words, let me help you out here. There's a whole bunch of things I 'can't' do," he said with sarcastic air quotes, "that I will." He moved closer and closer as he spoke. "I can do whatever I want." Beginning to walk to the side and behind her, "No one is going to stop me." His left hand slid over her hip as he moved, providing resistance as she tried to lean forward, away from his encroaching body.

The blond man pressed his chest against her back, right arm reaching across her small frame to firmly grab her left breast, his face buried in her neck and other hand now hidden behind the black panties. The intimate contact made her try to pull away, increasing the friction between her ass and his stiffening crotch.

Taking a deep inhale behind her ear, she writhed pitifully. "I bet I 'can't' do this," he purred, lips touching her ear lobe now. Taking half a step forward pushed her to the limits of her arm restraints. Her feet were nearly off the ground, weight supported by the blond man. As he stepped forward, he slid his thigh between her legs and used it to brace his hand as he applied more pressure, cupping her mound and letting his middle finger pop past her engorged lips to the drenched, delicate folds below. As his finger was absorbed into the outermost of her velvety tissue, he exhaled hard, "Oh..." Letting his finger linger suspended in her moisture and puffy flesh, grinding his cock against her, he dreamily said, "You are so much wetter than I could have hoped."

He let his finger be pulled ever so slightly deeper, precariously perched at the edge of her very slick hole. She suddenly felt like she had when they first locked eyes. Dirty and exposed. This terrifying stranger with his hands on her, on display to two other men.

On his next breath, he let his weight shift, causing the light pressure of his finger to finally press beyond her threshold, sliding to the knuckle with shocking rapidity, the rest of his hand cupped around her groin. She let out a pained moan from the electric jolts as her flesh reacted. Her abdomen tightened as she squirmed, inadvertently pressing her deep, swollen flesh against his probing finger with even more intensity.

Already horrified at her body's level of involvement, she fought to suppress the building feeling under his hand. Unrelenting, he pushed past her sticky lips to her engorged clit with the base of his palm just as he rocked her hips forward, curling his finger inside. Together, they pushed her into a fierce spasm.

Her hips bucked as she screamed a high keening wail, a defeated sound as her last defenses fell. One unsteady breath was all she had before the second wave crashed into her. Unready, she instantly cried out again. Gasping for breath, she tensed, fighting the shameful trembling of the unbidden orgasm, but her rebel body punished her with a wave that seemed to match the intensity of her resistance. The backs of her thighs felt white hot as she screamed again, pressing herself into his hand as she arched her back. Successive aftershocks whipped up her spine as she tried to lower her head, small whimpers accompanying them.

Slowly, he removed his hands from her underwear and shirt and walked around to face her. Weakly she hung before him, unable to bring her eyes up. He took her quivering chin in his hand, his piercing gaze spurring another small jolt through her core. Whimper. He smiled and released her.

The jaws of the audience at the door had dropped. Raising her head only enough to see their reaction, shame roiled through her, a counter wave to her pleasure. The flush of embarrassment made her skin burn.

"What the fuck was that?" Bennie exclaimed, waving wildly at her.

"That's the female orgasm, my friend," he said cheerily, spinning around and clapping him on the shoulder.

"Are you sure? I'm just saying, that looked more like something you need to call an exorcist for."

The boss laughed as she cringed. "I'm pretty sure all the ones you've seen have been whores and porn stars, bud."

"You, though, chief." He turned to Ko. "I'm surprised you're surprised."

The stern man looked uncomfortable. "Maybe it was just more impressive from this angle." He shrugged.

"Maybe," the boss said unconvincingly but clearly moving on. "Since it appears she'll be my guest at least through the evening" — turning to his captive "and until I get my flash drive" — "let's go someplace more comfortable and where I can get a drink! Cut her down, crate her up, and let's roll."

Ko approached with a box cutter, momentarily catching her eye, both looking away quickly. He cleared his throat and started cutting at the duct tape while the blue-eyed man watched from the door.

"Ko...?"

"Yeah?" His intent focus was turned to his task. Her left arm came loose, and she fell weakly against his broad chest, groaning in pain as her shoulder rotated for the first time in hours, calves stretched too far. With one strong arm, he held her against him like a doll, cutting the other arm free one-handed. She winced and groaned again as it moved.

"Obviously you're more composed than our friend here," he gestured at Bennie, who quickly tried to make it look like he hadn't been rubbing his junk. "But you seem more bothered than hot."

"I'm professional. All of this isn't very professional."

"Really?" He asked, unswayed.

In an unnecessary display of skill, Ko set her to her feet, deftly spinning her and, anticipating her falling lurch forward, had her own arms crossed in front of her to further encase her in his grip. "And professionally speaking, I think we should leave." With that, he took her past the door and the blue-eyed man, who watched him curiously.

"Well, bring her to my place. And clear your schedule. You have plans for the evening." Just before they were out of earshot, she heard one last command. "Don't let her clean herself up at all."

12