In for a Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her brows came together, "Like what?"

"Well with them sticking out like that, it's going to start with just looking. But then I'm going to have to reach over and play with them, and playing with them, that damn top is going to get in the way so you'll have to go topless."

Penny sighed and pressed her tit into my fingers.

"And that starts a whole new problem. With you topless like that, then I have to get two hands involved, then leaning over to suck and nibble and maybe even a light nip or two. And when I can smell your pussy even through your jeans, well that's all she wrote. I'll have to stand up and make you suck my cock until I blast all over those tits and nipples, probably be distracted enough I may miss and put a few shots across your face even."

There was a wild growl, then Penny was scooting down and inhaling my cock. This was a throat fuck like she had never done. Slamming her face into my groin I was afraid she'd break her nose. And it was going to be short lived. With me imagining all I was telling her, I put my hand on the back of her head, "COMING!!!"

I got a few shots down her throat, then Penny pulled back and rolled us to her back. One arm held me up off of her as the other jacked every last drop I had left on her face and tits. I'm not sure who quivered more, her running the tip of my cock across her cum covered nipples, or me for having her do it.

I fell beside her watching those cum covered tits rise and fall, seeing the nice rope across her nose and chin.

"Camera," she panted.

"No... energy..." I managed to get out.

Penny groaned, then managed to stagger to my pants to get my phone. Even in my drained state, I smiled. She went to the big mirror and took pictures of her cum covered tits and face. I half expected her to put the camera directly in front of her face to hide it. But she proudly held the camera beside her face and grinned into each and every picture.

Straight on, and several rotating until it was almost in profile but still enough to see both tits. Then she stepped real close to the mirror and took them all over again, plus adding a couple of her wiping my cum from her nipple and licking it off.

She handed me my phone and began wiping up my cum to lick it from her fingers. "That was so fucking hot, if I wasn't so exhausted I'd be rolling you to your back and pounding your pussy until you screamed."

"Promise?"

I groaned and fell back to the bed.

Penny took the phone from me and flipped back and forth, then stopped and handed me the phone. "If I had red lipstick, that would be a good one to put on the wall."

It was a pic of her at roughly a forty-five with a shit eating grin on her face and a drop of cum about to fall from the far nipple. "We'd have to put it up in here. Out there and you'd piss everybody off. The guys wanting it from their women, and the women not wanting to give it up."

Her eyes went wide, "Uh Uuuuh."

"The guys quit bragging on their wives several years ago. And I don't think Gail has left the house without her girdle and padded bra in at least two years."

We were laughing and I had a very sticky woman laying on me. She tipped her head up, "So we'll just have to put something a little less risky up out there then?"

I gave up, "Fine, we can put something else up out there."

We managed to separate before we were permanently attached and made it to the shower, again. Penny wasn't happy I was taking the time to lather and clean her. I put my finger across her lips.

"Penny my love, I know I don't have to. While I thoroughly love watching you in the shower, there are those occasional times when I want to run my soapy hands up and down and around your delicious body. Running my finger over your clit and rosebud or trying to get a grip on those soapy nipples."

"Oh," and got a soft kiss and a grin as I did my best to get a hold of those soapy mounds. If we hadn't both been so exhausted, we would have gone for another round there and then.

- - -

She's trying to kill me, that's all there is to it. For the next three days, she did her best to drain me.

When we got up, she had me down her throat until I was jacked off on tits and face. Somewhere between eleven and one as I was taking a break between projects, she would come in, swivel my chair around, and inhale me until I gave her a fresh coat. I tried to work late just to recuperate.

I was drained again before supper, and one last time just outside the shower.

Thursday morning I was at least able to make it out of bed, my feet hit the floor just before she inhaled my cock. I had to put a hand on her head to keep standing, and it only spurred her on more.

I fell back to the bed and watched her push the cum around on her tits. I didn't stagger to my desk that morning, I was on a mission. I went through three of my miscellaneous drawers until I found it. "AH HAH!" I held up about a foot and a half of a small red ribbon.

Penny had tears in her eyes as I approached her. She leaned forward and tipped her head back a bit as I put it around her neck and tied it in a nice bow.

She squealed and dashed to the mirror. "Oh honey, I love it." She sauntered back to me, "I can't wait for the rest of it."

"Huh?"

She gave me a soft kiss, "There's nothing hanging on it."

I moaned, she grinned and gave me a quick kiss.

I was on the hunt again. I had gone through all the miscellaneous drawers again, then started in on my dresser. I knew it was there somewhere. I was running out of places to look when it hit me.

I grabbed my go bag and tore into the little kit inside. "YESSSSS!" there was one of those little cheapy locks that come with cheap luggage. Just about anything would open it, but it was a lock. I gave it a tweak of the body and it popped right open. I was holding it in front of me as I came around the corner.

Penny's hands went to her mouth, then almost crumpling, she went to her knees spreading them to put her pussy on display, tipped her head back, and crossed her arms behind her back thrusting her tits out. I had to slow and take her in.

I slipped the little shackle behind the ribbon, and Penny gasped when it clicked closed. She leaned forward and kissed beside my firming cock, then pulled back and slowly took me to the root twice. Holding me deep and licking my balls with a throat full before releasing me.

Penny stood and led me to my desk, kissed me softly on my cheek, and walked slowly out of the room.

I was a bit concerned until I heard "YIPPIE!" from the living room.

I actually was catching up. I got a sandwich and a soft kiss for lunch, and Penny had ordered in for supper.

We were cuddling watching a movie, and when she came back from a bathroom break I pulled her back against me and kissed her neck just above the ribbon. I felt the shiver go through her. I took it as a good sign.

I reached around to cup her tits and she moved her arms out of the way to give me full access. "So I guess we should go shopping for a few more chokers?"

She sighed, "Please..." her mouth opened, but she didn't say anything.

"And?" lifting her tits just a little by her nipples.

"And maybe a chain between my nipples?" she said softly.

I chuckled, "You know with a chain between your nipples and a low neckline men will never look you in the face again."

"And if they do, they'll see that I belong to you."

I held her tight. "Wow" was all I could say.

Penny put her hands on mine, "Is that too... am I being too..."

I nipped her neck short circuiting her thought train. "No, I'm just still getting used to having a fantasy girl."

"Oh," was said with a little giggle.

I rolled her nipples a bit making her sigh. "When do you want to go shopping?"

Penny giggled, "You make shopping sound like torture."

I slid one hand down towards her pussy, she spread her legs to let me play. "Well up until I met you, torture was putting it mildly."

Penny was beginning to pant as I played with her clit. Then she hooked her legs outside mine and rolled her hips to give me full access to her.

"How about after lunch. The crowd will have died down a bit, then we won't have to worry about overloading the ambulance service to haul off all the guys that walk into walls or have heart attacks when they get a glimpse of your hot bod."

Penny's legs snapped shut on my fingers as she orgasmed in my arms.

I carried her to the shower for a bottom half rinse, and then to bed. This was the first time I had taken a shower by myself since she came. I found I missed the company of a hot soapy woman.

Penny cuddled against me and was right back asleep before I took two breaths.

- - -

If I laugh, she's going to kill me.

Penny woke up, then went into a fit. She had her ribbon around her neck, but the lock was 'gone'.

I let her frantically search the bed until I stopped her and pulled it from behind her neck. I smiled, she stormed out of the bedroom. I snickered, but I don't think she heard me. I headed for my office with a fresh cup of coffee and dug in.

When she brought me a second cup around ten, she leaned over my shoulder and stroked my chest hair, "When are we going shopping?"

I sat back and sighed, "Shopping huh, and what do you think I should do for you making me go shopping?"

"I... Um..."

I turned to her still stammering. "Here's what we're going to do. When I stop for lunch, we're going to have a nice sandwich. As soon as you finish your last bite, I'm going to drive hard and fast into your ass until I fill it." Penney grinned and squeaked.

"Then I'm going to flip you over and have juicy pussy for desert, at least two orgasms worth. Then we will go shopping."

I guess I got that one right, Penny went tonsil hunting then literally skipped out the door.

About eleven thirty I heard the shower start and stop several times, I was grinning and hard. I had softened a bit by the time she called lunch. She was eyeing my half-mast cock like a lioness in heat. I gave her ass a good swat.

I looked at her ass and the stools while we ate. This was the first time I was glad I got just the plain stools, no backs. And if it worked the way I hoped, this wouldn't be the last time they were used this way.

Penny finished several bites before me, and was just watching for me to take the last bite. I set the last one down instead of eating it and before she knew it I was behind her. I put my knee on the little cross bar just under the seat and grabbed her hips to pull her all the way back, her knees against the front.

I bent my knees and drove up into the lubed ass waiting for me. Perfect height! With my hands on her waist, I just started hammering her ass.

Penny screeched and launched forward grabbing the edges of the counter for stability and started screaming in orgasm as dishes went flying. Highs, lows, warbles, keening, and all. Just one nice long spasming orgasm until I couldn't hold back and erupted in her ass.

We stopped just long enough for me to catch my breath, then I lifted her up and laid her on her back as her legs flopped out. I grinned at the puddle on the stool running off the edge, but there was more where that came from.

I cupped her ass to help it close as I began licking and slurping at her inflamed pussy.

The head came up screeching.

I put two fingers in and the head slammed back and the hips arched up. I was finger fucking her g-spot and slurping away at a flowing pussy. Penny arched several times before I let her down. And just because, I grabbed my phone and got several good pictures of her legs flopped out and her inflamed pussy still draining.

I walked slowly to the bedroom, partially because I was enjoying the sight of Penny sprawled on the counter, and partially because that's all the energy I had.

Penny came in staggering as bad as I did and was going to head for the shower.

"Don't rinse it off."

Her head snapped around, and I looked down at her wet thighs and licked my lips. She had a burst of energy and scooted to me for a deep kiss while I groped her wet mound... and dipped a finger in rubbing her clit and making her moan.

She headed for her side of the dresser, then stopped and turned grinning. "Panties and bra?"

"They'd just get in the way of feeling you up."

Another moan with a side of grin and rolling eyes. Penny dashed to the closet and came out with a short skirt and the shirt she wore to Mom's. The shirt went on but not buttoned. The skirt was pulled up and the shirt tucked in with the extra gathered behind her leaving a four inch strip of bare skin right down the front.

She leaned over to put her bright red lipstick on letting the shirt below open. Even with the bigger tits, it was hot seeing them hanging there. I reached under the back of her skirt to slip a finger in her pussy, "See, I told you they would have gotten in the way."

She squeaked when I drug my wet finger over her still lubed ass. I pressed my finger tip in and out real quick, "May have to top you up again somewhere along the way."

That got me a long drawn out soft moan.

"Grab a few towels to sit on."

Grinning, Penny dashed to get them. I smiled. It is going to take some getting used to being with a woman that wants to fulfill a man's wild fantasies of playing with her and showing her off. I would have thought I had crossed the line several times already, but she just grinned and did it all without question.

Penny made quite the production of holding her skirt way up to spread the towels and sit on them.

I had just turned out on the main street, and took another chance. "Show me your pussy," I said without taking my eyes from the road.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and then about ran off the road.

Penny had turned and put her knee up on the console to spread her legs in my direction asi half expected. But she had also lifted her skirt well above her waist and used her fingers to spread her inflamed lips.

"Desert in the center food court?"

Penny closed her eyes grinning and shuddering.

I didn't park too close to the doors, but I had an ulterior motive. "Stay beside the truck," I told her as we opened the doors.

I walked around to see her with hands clasped in front of her.

"Lift the front of your skirt."

It was all the way up in a flash. I ran my finger between her wet lips and brought it to mine to lick her juices from it. I was going to kneel down and eat her in the middle of the lot, but then I had an even better thought.

I got my finger nice and wet... and brought it to her shirt on her nipple. Her juices started to make the material transparent. Three trips per nipple had them totally sheer.

I turned her sideways, "Stay like that," and stepped back to take a picture of her holding her skirt up baring her wet pussy and her top see through over her nipples.

She had an ear to ear grin and I was aching to bend her over and fuck her silly again.

I managed to control my urges and took her arm to lead her to the mall. She grumbled about having to let her skirt drop back in place. There was enough of a breeze that her top did dry to translucence. She grinned and snickered at the guy getting swatted by his girlfriend for looking at Penny's nipples.

At first, Penny wanted me to pick them out. I kissed her lips and softly stroked her neck. "No, you pick them out. You know your outfits better than I do. Just get a nice assortment. Some simple and barely there, some that will catch your eye, and one or two that really stand out."

I let the back of my fingers strum the tip of her nipple as I lowered it. I got a smile and a slight hiss for that.

She picked out several of each. Some fancy, some really simple stretchy ones from the teeny bopper store. She grinned when she picked out three wide bright red ones to match her lipstick.

I looked at her nipples still mostly visible through the top. "Next thing you know you'll want bright red pasties."

Penny clamped her legs together, closed her eyes, and shuddered through a nice little orgasm. We were near the back of the store, so, "Face me and lift the front of your skirt."

She almost dropped her bags, then had to shift them to one hand and use just the other to lift her skirt. I bent down and breathed hard on her nipple through the shirt as I ran my finger up the inside of her thigh to collect some juices. Her eyes were locked on mine as I licked my finger clean.

"Drop your skirt, turn around, spread your legs a bit, and lean forward slightly."

Penny moaned as I lifted the back of her skirt and ran my finger up the inside of her thigh. Her hand shot out for stability when I pressed the pad of my thumb to her rosebud and wiggled my finger between her lips.

"Turn around." Penny twirled fast enough to make her short skirt flare out, the stopped open mouthed looked at me, then locking her eyes on my finger. I was sucking her juices from my middle finger... slowly.

"So what would be naughtier? Fucking you silly and making you walk around with cum running down your thighs, or putting another load deep in your prepped and lubed ass?"

Her mouth was moving, but she wasn't speaking.

"Don't answer now, just..." I glanced down at her crotch, "stew on it for a while."

She stood there a moment with her lip biting grin. "Could we... I mean could I..."

I reached forward and strummed the tips of her nipples a few times, "Yes?"

"Could I get something to go between my nipples?" she said softly.

"You're going to ruin it for every prude on the planet you know?"

Penny giggled like a little school girl.

"I don't really need another excuse to look at your hot bod, but I guess."

I was being climbed on and suffocated all at once. I grabbed her ass, then lifted her skirt enough to grab some skin. Even though there was no one behind her, I whispered in her ear. "The guy behind you is going to cum in his shorts looking at your ass."

"Fuuuuccckkkk," she whispered as she slid to her feet. I kept her skirt up for just a moment, but she knew I had flashed her bare ass in the store. Then again maybe the security guys might enjoy the tape.

We strolled through the first jewelry store, several of the guys colliding trying to be the first one to help the hot babe with her nipples standing out. Her top had dried, but the shirt had formed and clung to her nipples. We browsed, but went to the next store.

It was almost a repeat at the next store, but Penny wanted to browse a bit more. When the woman off to one side was done with her customer, Penny walked right up to her.

She glanced at Penny's nipples and I'd swear she licked her lips. "Can I be of service?"

I about choked when Penny responded.

"Master says I can get some chains between my nipples."

"Oh aren't you a lucky girl!" she turned to me, and I noticed what Penny had evidentially already seen. She had a thick solid silver ring around her neck. Not hidden, but not out in the open either. "What did you have in mind Sir." And she said it just like that, Sir with a capital S.

"What are our options?" Hell, I had no clue.

"Pierced or un?"

"Pierced."

She grinned, "Well that gives us so many more options. You can do thin chains that are barely noticeable, some nice medium ones. If she's been misbehaving, there are some exquisite heavy chains that will pull with every step or movement." The last was said with a bit of 'reverence' to it.

"I take it you've had some experience with the heavy chains."

She got the innocent devil grin, "Most certainly Sir. Sir has also made me wear short chains to pull and twist if I've been really bad." The grin got bigger.

"Pull and twist?"

"Mmmm, the joys of pierced nipples. The chain can be short enough to pull together, or wrapped around a few times to twist then so deliciously!"

They both moaned softly, then snickered at the other having the same reaction.

1...45678...12