In for a Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Penny, "I think a few of each to start, but remember they have to work after the changes."

The sales girl turned to Penny, "You're pregnant!"

Penny blushed. "I wish. I had implants put in for work, but Sir is having them removed so I can go braless all the time."

She glanced down at her not insignificant chest. "There are times I wish for smaller boobs. But then Sir ties my nipples together and fucks them until he blasts all over my face." She sighed then grinned and in a soft voice continued, "Nothing says they care more than a fresh load of warm creamy sticky cum all over your face."

Both girls sighed, then giggled at each other. I was remembering Penny that way and hoping it was all right., and here she and another girl were sighing over the experience. I was slowly starting to get my head around this, but it was happening. Imagining fucking the sales girls' tits and painting her face didn't hurt.

One of the salesmen had wandered a bit close. She pulled a flat tray from under the counter, "Why don't we go get you a custom fitting."

She went through a curtain, and we followed. She pulled out a small metal sheet about four by eight with diferent sized holes and held it up towards Penny's chest. Penny just pulled her top open to bare her nipples.

"Nice," she said softly. "But you'll need to remove your jewelry to get a proper fitting."

Her eyes were glued to Penny's nipples as she removed her bars. She held the plate up and began trying different sized holes. She got to one that wouldn't quite slip over, licked her fingers like she was going to wet Penny's nipple, then stopped and looked up. "Do you play with girls?"

Penny smiled, "Not by myself, but always for Sir."

The sales girl dropped her hand and slowly ran her tongue around Penny's nipple. I came very close to cumming in my shorts again. She played with as much as worked on getting Penny's nipple size. She began to switch to the other nipple when Penny leaned forward and whispered to her. The sales girl grinned and nodded.

Penny turned to me, "Would Sir object to my returning the favor?' she asked as she cupped the sales girls' tit.

From the smile and giggle, I wasn't able to suppress the moan.

Penny slipped the shirt from the sales girls' shoulders revealing a sturdy corset. But the next part absolutely floored me. From all appearances, she had a healthy chest in the D to DD category with a nice bit of nipple bump.

But the corset was a drop cup like a nursing bra. When Penny dropped the cup all I could do was stare. The cup was a hard shell covering a decent C cup and lovely pierced nipples... in stands holding them out an extra half an inch or so.

Penny leaned down and ran her tongue around the sales girls' nipple, then took the tip of one in her teeth and gave it a little playful shake.

My eyes were locked.

When the sales girl did the same nip and shake to Penny's other nipple I gulped making them both giggle.

Long before I wanted it to end, the measuring and test fitting was completed and cups were snapped back up and tops pulled back in place. I was in danger of leaving a wet spot on the front of my slacks, and that problem was getting resolved SOON!

We thanked the sales girl and headed out the door. I spotted one of the directory kiosks, and then spotted exactly what I was looking for. I took Penny's elbow and we took the escalator down to the lower level with a number of empty spaces. I was walking kinda fast, and around the corner in the back hall was the family restroom.

I pushed Penny in, closed and locked the door, then pushed her over the sink as I dropped my slacks. I let out a growl as I drove my cock in her ass. Coming and fucking with all the pent up energy from the two of them. Penny was doing her best not to scream and not succeeding very well. Our screams and roars just echoed off the tile walls.

I managed to drop to the stool instead of the floor watching Penny's ass in front of me. Her ass closing just in time to keep my cum in her. "We do this too many more times and you're going to need some plugs."

"I'll order a case when we get home."

We chuckled, and we both moaned to get standing. We left the bathroom and one of the female security guards was standing there almost blocking the hall. "Are you okay Miss?" asking Penny, but looking at me.

Penny giggled making the guard's head snap to her. "For a couple of hours at least, then he'll be ready for another round."

The guard's mouth dropped and we went right on by. The expression on her face and a butch haircut said sex was not high on her priority list.

We walked to the escalator, and I turned her to look at her bare strip of skin in the almost open shirt. I took a special interest in her tits. She had tucked the shirt in a bit wider at the bottom, and the inner edge of her areola and the ends of the chains on her nipples were visible. "You know I'm going to use your ass again as soon as we get home."

Penny smiled and lightly caressed my cock through my slacks, "You take such good care of me Sir."

I didn't even say anything, and Penny not only turned and put her pussy on display but pulled her top outside her nipples for the drive home. Hot nearly naked babe in the afternoon sunshine is a beauty to behold.

Penny lifted the back of her skirt and ground against me in the elevator. When we made it to our apartment, I pointed, "Couch, NOW!"

In the dozen steps it took for her to get there the skirt was dropped and the shirt came off. She bent over and reached back to spread her cheeks. She screamed and I roared as I drove in hard and fast. This was like the other day, but we both knew she wanted it so there was no holding back. Even that little bit of doubt was gone the way she was hollering for me to fuck her ass harder and deeper. I was jackhammering away until I grabbed her hips and planted my cock as deep as I could and unloaded sending Penny into a spasming orgasm.

We didn't roll onto the couch but we did both moan as I slipped from her ass. She put her hand back to stop the flow of cum that started to dribble and we went to the shower to clean up.

Penny slowly cleaned me, soaping and rinsing my cock several times 'just in case' she grinned. I took just as much time with her body, spending a bit more time with her ass, and tugging lightly on the cable between her nipples.

She leaned down and was about to swallow me down, then cocked her head grinning at me. "You know, if you tell me a few days ahead of time, I can go on a liquid diet and you can have my ass all day with no problems." Then leaned forward and took me to my balls.

If I hadn't filled her ass not that long ago, I would have been filling her throat. From her giggle as she pulled back and licked the head of my cock she knew it.

I managed to stagger back to my office and answer a few emails. Penny brought me coffee and a snack, then leaned over my shoulder. "Was that too much earlier with Tanya? I mean..."

I silenced her with a finger on her lips and a smile. I was too intent on them to even read the name tag. "I want to say that's the hottest thing I have ever seen, but with you, I think that is going to wind up being a very long and enjoyable list."

"So I can go ahead and order some nice butt plugs?"

I couldn't help it, I groaned.

Penny lightly kissed my cheek. "So are you going to bend me over and ram them into my delicate ass, or do I have to bend over and show you how deep I can get them?"

I tried to grab her as she giggled and scooted beyond my reach. I got her later and corralled her nipple when she came in for my credit card. 'Somehow I think Morty would have a heart attack if I charged a few dozen sex toys on the company card.'

I smiled as I squeezed her ass, then sent him my own heart attack text. 'Worried about somebody recognizing her. Going to have her implants and tattoos removed.'

I got the double finger emoji as a response.

She showed me some of the things she ordered. I laughed and squeezed her ass at the inscription on one of the plugs.

PULL

FUCK

FILL

REPLUG

Just below that in much smaller print

Repeat as often

as fucking possible

The one that brought me to tears for a different reason was the saying on one of the collars. It was a heart shaped lock.

On the front, 'It's not the collar that makes the sub.'

On the back, 'It's that she doesn't want the key.'

The next one had me laughing again.

Front -- 'I wear my collar with pride.'

Back -- 'And a wet pussy.'

We cuddled for the evening, both of us winding down after a wild afternoon. "I sent Morty a text telling him you're going to have your implants and tattoos removed."

Penny cupped her tits, the cable gone, just simple bars in her nipples.

"Or have you changed your mind?"

"No, not really. It just kinda hit me, like a reset, a do over. Taking them out will be stepping back a bit."

I lightly kissed her nipple, "Or a big step forward."

Penny made a noise, "What step forward? I have no skills beyond laying on my back and spreading my legs."

I guess I shouldn't have gone for the nipple. I pulled her to me to cuddle and caress. "It's not something you have to decide right away, the feds can take their sweet time in these kinds of things."

"And there we go. I'm interrupting your life, your work." She sighed.

I cradled her and laid her back in my arms a bit. "I work from home. We have things going on all the time, but it can be assholes and elbows one minute, then sit back and twiddle thumbs the next. That doesn't leave me much time for socializing with someone that doesn't understand." I brushed back a lock of hair, "What is it that you want?"

"I don't know. Way back when, it was to make my fame and fortune, find a hunk, settle down and have my two point five kids, and live happily ever after."

I caressed her smooth belly. "Hate to tell you, but it's down to one point nine now."

Penny kicked her head back, "So my daughter is going to be flat chested as well." Then she started crying.

I had no fucking clue, so I just held her.

She moped a bit the next day, and that evening I found out the cause of the mopey girl... I had to make an emergency run to the store for pads and tampons. I tried not to smile as she scowled at me.

I had several days of deep throat mornings and anal evenings, followed by several days of walking bowlegged after being ridden or having to get up behind a hormonally charged woman. That was only energized when several of her toy purchases arrived the Wednesday before the family weekend.

The nipple jewelry and butt plug fashion show was interrupted several times by me flipping her over or bending her over the couch to fill her pussy. She squealed with glee every time.

Saturday morning I woke to kitchen sounds. I staggered to the kitchen and froze. There was an almost naked tanned back. Almost, because in addition to the tiny apron strings, there was a large white crystal plug in her ass. I'm not sure if you'd call the front better or worse. When Penny turned around, the top string didn't go around her neck, it went to just below each nipple with a loop behind a much longer bar.

Penny came to me and gave me a soft kiss. "Honey, would you mind giving my ass a good hard pounding this morning instead of a deep throat and facial? With your folks coming over today I don't want to waste a warm creamy load I'll have to rinse off."

I moaned and dropped my head to her shoulder.

"Oh, we got an update on the hammock, it will be here Tuesday."

How do I get myself into these things? I wasn't real hip on Penny laying with her head off the edge of the bed so she could get me to fuck her throat, I was worried about taking it too far and not knowing it. I thought that took care of that.

Nope, now she was going to lay sideways on the hammock legs spread wide and heels hooked on the other side as her head hung off this side. I was to give her throat a good fucking, and if it was too much she could push away. 'And just think about how much more my tits are going to bounce that way!'

I ate my breakfast to the accompaniment of the shower starting and stopping and the moaning of a hot babe. She came out glowing and sat on the stool beside me, then shifted back on her 'fuck stool'. They were the perfect height to get her ass pounded hard and deep.

What can I say, I'm a guy. I have a naked hot babe on the stool beside me hanging her lubed ass off the edge waiting to get it fucked hard and deep.

I stood kicking my stool back as I did, stepped behind her, and rammed my cock right where she wanted it. She's learned not to have dishes in front of her at least. She got fucked through two orgasms before I let loose in her ass. I fucked that ass until I started to soften.

I collapsed against her back as I dropped from it, then I felt it pressed to my hand. Her white crystal plug.

There was a soft moan as it slid in, then she softly said, "Thank you Sir."

If I had the strength, I would have flipped her over and fucked her pussy. And yes, the corners of her mouth trying not to smile told me she knew exactly what she did to me. Even to this day I'm not really sure just who's in control of these things.

I went to the shower, again. When I reappeared, Penny was in a light top and bra over long shorts. I eyed her nipples. They were standing out more than usual, but not as dark as the visit to Mom's.

She grinned and pulled her top and bra aside. I smiled and shook my head as her wiggling ass walked to the kitchen. She hadn't darkened them, but she had slipped a ring behind the piercing to make them stand out more. The bright red lipstick again just added to the hot babe strolling through my home.

I flipped the projector on and tuned in the pre-game to make sure everything was working, we usually just watched the big screen, but with the whole gang and Penny wanting to show me off to my own family I relented.

She was back and forth at the counter. She hadn't cooked, we ordered in several items and had a game day buffet instead. Her one concession to me was no alcohol. Get a few too many in Fred and he became a destructive asshole. Even if it was a no kids event, still no booze for him.

Bill and his wife showed up first. "Damn! You could have quite the party in this place!" He took a look at my posters and gave me a thumbs up.

The rest of the crew either rode together or timed it right, they all got off the elevator at the same time. While the apartment was fairly large, with only three rooms beyond the bathroom and kitchen nook it didn't take long for the tour. Mom did her best not to let her jaw drop.

I did chuckle at Penny a little later. The ladies had corralled her near my big posters.

"You really need to get him to take those things down," Gail said nodding to the posters with her arms crossed over her big chest.

"Oh he will. I don't like posters of strange women in my house. As soon as mine are ready they go up in their place." Of course, Penny was standing with shoulders back because I got caught admiring her nipples again.

Mom was coughing on whatever she was trying to drink, and Gail looked like her eyes were going to pop out of her head. She was WAY past even being considered for a poster.

Penny winked at me before continuing, "Well at least the PG ones will go out here."

Don't get me wrong, my family is still my family. But they are REALLY some stick in the mud types. My brother's wives were at least reasonable, but Mom and Gail practically refused to go to the beaches because of 'all those hussies running around flaunting their bodies.'

My dad, brothers, and Gail's husband had noticed Penny's nipples standing out and double checked several times already. Mom and Gail had made a few little digs about her nose ring, but Penny ignored it or acted like she didn't hear it.

The game had just broken for half time and everybody was crowded around the kitchen island digging in when my phone went off. Penny was near it and answered it grinning. "Hi Hattie." "Okay, I'll tell him."

Penny came around behind me wrapping her arms around me working her nipples in my back. "Hattie says some investment group is all worried about something and you need to be on a video conference in about twenty minutes."

I sighed, I didn't remember anything in the works with an investment group, but I have been a bit distracted these last few weeks. I went to the bedroom to pull off the old t-shirt and put on something a bit nicer. Penny enjoyed assisting me in buttoning it up... by grinding her hot mound against me while her fingers worked. Yeah, distracted is putting it mildly.

I went in and logged into our video conference server, and got the shit shocked out of me. I had a quad screen configuration, and on one monitor was Hattie, but not Hattie. The Hattie I knew was a severe Goth chick. This was a blond lady in a traditional style top with a string of pearls around her neck. And a nice shade of mild red lipstick instead of gloss black.

That was followed by Winchester popping up. Cowboy hat and western shirt instead of long hair and tie died t-shirt. Claus popped up in a three piece suit instead of his western shirt, and then Hector in a sheik's head dress instead of a bad Hawaiian shirt.

Hattie started in in a British accent. "What have you been doing young man? We'll have these scoundrels putting our business out to the world before we can launch the product?"

The other three soon chimed in on a major leak in their proposed venture. It took me a bit, but I soon realized this was a 'replay' of a problem we had several years ago.

"What have you been doin' these last few weeks boy?" Winchester asked.

I could see Hattie grinning, this was all her doing, going so far as to put on her 'normal costume' to get a look. Fine fine, I'll give in. "I'm sorry people. I've been a bit out of circulation. I got married a few weeks ago so my mind has been elsewhere."

Hector almost came out of character, "Well bring her in young man, let us at least meet the cause of all our troubles."

Claus chuckled, "Now Ishmael, be nice to the young man. Tell you what Titus, you get this straightened out before it hits the fan, say the next thirty days, and I'll toss an extra two-point-five your way."

"Excellent idea," Hattie chimed in. "We'll all chip in. That will be an extra ten in your pocket for a nice long honeymoon once this is done."

Penny had come in and sat on the arm of my chair. The guys were staring like they didn't believe it. Hattie was in heaven having gotten me to reveal my new wife. "Oh my dear, when all this is over and done with, you simply must hop across the pond and come visit. We can pop up to the palace and pester Elizabeth when you do."

I typed on the keyboard, 'That's going a bit overboard Hattie.' I got back a tongue sticking out emoji.

"Well, I'll get right on it first thing Monday. You all enjoy the rest of your weekend."

They all logged off, and penny leaned down and whispered, "So that's your crew?"

I gave her a soft kiss, "Yeah, but none of them look like that in real life. Hattie couldn't stand it anymore and concocted all this just to make sure you were real."

"We should probably go back and rejoin the party."

I grinned and glanced at the door, "You mean the crowd outside the door trying to eavesdrop?"

I got a quick kiss, then sent Hattie a quick message, 'Do not run any facial rec, she came here through Mortimer.'

'Party pooper.'

We turned to head for the main room, and we chuckled at the sound of shuffling feet, and then the football talk suddenly resumed.

"Everything alright dear?" Mom asked fishing without trying to look like she was fishing.

"Yeah, just somebody snooping where they don't belong and trying to cause trouble. We'll dig into it and have it taken care of in a few weeks. No big deal."

1...56789...12