All Comments on 'In for a Penny Ch. 01'

by Myikael

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked it

a good start. It better lead somewhere though. I did go to see what else you'd written and was disappointed that there wasn't anything. Therefore I hope you'll hurry and write more.

SexymaxSexymaxover 9 years ago
More Please

Can you please continue this as its just getting interesting

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago
liked it

hope you write more......just hope she is a top....and he doesn't get too sissified n cross dressed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What on earth...

...does this mean?

" She held out her right hand and not so much grinned than laughed with her face. "

You need an editor.

MyikaelMyikaelover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Anonymous 1: I agree, I need an editor. If you're interested in making some more editorial comments I've posted this story for critiques at http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1100815 .

The error you pointed out should read "...as...", not "...than...", has been changed, and will be submitted in a few days along with other necessary edits/revisions pointed out through the link above.

Thanks to all of your for reading. Chapter 2 is about half written and I hope to submit it next week.

We all have to start somewhere, and this it my start here on literotica.com, so sorry there's nothing more. But I'll try to keep you folks satisfied with a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very interested

Your story is captivating. You're describing one of my most erotic fantasies. Please don't keep me waiting, even though I know how it ends; at least if it's anything like I dream about. I want to read your entire story. Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous