In for a Penny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The discomfort in the silence under his Cheshire smile grew until finally he continued, simply and firmly. "Get on your knees." More teeth joined his grin.

Alarmed by the obvious portend, she automatically tried to step back. Ko was a wall behind her.

With sadistic pleasure, he spoke again, enunciating as though she hadn't heard or understood. "Get down, with your knees on the ground."

Penny looked down, fighting past her own internal screams to will her legs to bend. Pressed down by the weight of his gaze, she lowered herself to the floor, sinking slightly into the thick carpet. Pushing herself back onto her heels in the small amount of space between the two men, she hesitated to look up, dreading bringing her face parallel with his looming cock.

Trying to control her breathing, she waited for what felt like an eternity. When finally she slowly brought her face up, his waiting eyes were ready to impale her.

"Take my dick out. And open your mouth." Two distinct instructions to be carried out in that order. His tone was clear and firm.

The proximity of his crotch to her face already made her feel that she'd graze him with her nose just by turning to face his black shorts. It was as if hundred-pound weights were attached to her arms as she raised them to the elastic and drawstring that held the bottoms on his hips.

Penny tugged bravely down, muscular stomach and pubic hair right in front of her. Still averting her gaze, she reached forward to pull the middle down, freeing his eager penis to spring forward into her waiting hand. Pressing forward slightly, he flexed the thick pulsing ridge running the length of the underside into her warm hand.

Looking up at him before straightening, her eyes silently begged, "Surely that was enough. Please tell me that was enough."

His eyes held only stern expectation.

She gulped hard and sat between the blond man's feet taking deep, intentional breaths. He waited. Closing her eyes against what she knew was coming, she grudgingly ratcheted her mouth open as far as she could bear. Like a timid dental patient, her effort only resulted in a small opening between her parted lips.

Penny felt the tip of his velvety head, hot and full, against her mouth. The blue-eyed monster grabbed the back of her head suddenly as he thrust into her awaiting lips, letting his weight come forward, demanding more than she was ready for. Unable to pull away, he jammed his cock into her intentionally, blocking her throat.

Laughing as she coughed and retched, he released her. "I wanted to spit roast her with you, Ko, but I don't think she could handle it." She heard a sigh above her and felt Ko's presence recede as he returned to his seat.

"He had some trouble motivating last time. So why don't we send a little something to your beau to make sure he stays incentivized." Her coughing had subsided, and she was braced on one extended arm, legs bent beneath her, other arm draped over on her hip. Looking up, she saw spiky blond hair behind the black rectangle he pointed down at her.

Piteous eyes, reddened and swollen from heavy tears, looked up from a face pulled by the extreme angle of her neck and hard set of her angry jaw. The sheer black panties mercifully still covered what little they always did, but she was otherwise naked. His commanding "No" still echoed in her mind from the last time she tried to cover her bare breasts, and it stilled her hands before they tried again. Seething, she dug her fingers into the light-colored carpet, eyebrows pulling together as if to demand he just do it already. Click.

Releasing the breath she didn't know she'd been holding, her shoulders and head slumped down with the instant relief the sound granted.

Click.

Her eyes snapped back to the phone. "Never take just one." A flirty wink. "What do you think we should say? 'Wish you were here'? Is that mean?" He grinned malevolently.

Flipping back and forth between the pictures, the self-congratulatory man beamed. "I'm an artist. I really am. Look. Look at these. A second apart, but it's like two different people." He pointed the phone at Ko, who grudgingly nodded, while Bennie landed next to him, having launched from his couch to get a view of the screen.

"Nice!" Bennie interjected, obsequious tone nearly overshadowing his sincerity as he nodded at the pictures and actual girl.

A sudden idea tugged the blue-eyed man's eyebrow, and he turned the phone to Penny. "Which one do you like?" Even through puffy eyes, her disdainful squint was discernible as he swiped her options back and forth. "You pick. Which do *you* think he'd like to see now? Hm?"

Unable to summon the energy to fight this relatively minor battle, she pursed her lips in a resigned grumble and looked at the glowing screen, horribly embarrassed by both. "First one, I guess. Whatever."

He looked back, "I like that one too. Like a '90s album cover. Fierce," he mocked. "And send." Boop.

"See? I knew we'd have a great time," he said, sitting back down to sink comfortably into the center of the dull yellow couch. "I still feel some lingering stress, though." Legs and arms wide, he beckoned her. "Come here," he said gently but firmly, pulling his penis once again free of his black shorts and stroking it slightly. He dangled his fingers over the pulsing underside as it lie in wait against his lower abdomen. Obediently, she moved to stand only to be rebuked by a tilt of the head and piercing stare that clearly demanded she crawl.

Never a wellspring of impulse control, a tipsy Bennie suddenly found himself presented with her curvy butt and hips, black panties ridden up to expose both cheeks completely, crawling on all fours away from him. "Whoooooo!" He sprang forward and whacked her rump hard, the unexpected blow knocking her forward with a yelp.

Penny grabbed the blond man's calf as the heel of her other hand drove into the thick carpet. A flushing, hot oval grew across her butt cheeks, activated nerve endings prickling like tiny needles.

"Sorry," Bennie apologized to his boss, recoiling to his seat. "But, I mean, that ass right there needed to be smacked."

The blue-eyed man chucked. "You're not wrong. But I'm going to need her full attention."

Wincing, she drew herself up into a kneeling seated position between his knees, eyes downcast, ass throbbing. Proud cock held prominently in one hand, the pale man reached forward and gently took her shoulder with the other, pulling her her toward him so her hands rested on either side of his hips. In a smooth motion, his hand slid up her neck and behind her head, pressing it forward onto his protruding member. Still forceful but without the intention of choking her, he firmly prodded until he had pushed past her quivering lips, more tears now slipping from her eyes onto his stomach.

"Yeah, that's a lot better," he sighed out as he guided her back and forth, up and down along his thick shaft. The fingers of both hands intertwined her hair at the roots, pushing further, rolling his hips toward her mouth as she tried to pull away. He was careful not to gag her, but each thrust seemed to push just to the limit of her tolerance. Press. Release. Press. Release. Beginning to time her breathing with his rhythmic obstruction, she felt the pressure against her head relaxing slightly.

In the background, Bennie offered a variety of lewd encouragement and degrading names for her as her face was being carefully and deliberately fucked. The muscles in his hips flexed and bulged against her splayed hands and he diligently thrust.

He luxuriated in her mouth, pressing deep and grinding before releasing slightly, again and again, small movements stretching the soft flesh at the back of her throat.

She felt his cock swelling, filling every empty space in her mouth, head pressing against her back molars as her soft tongue could yield no more. Breath rising, he stopped his rolling hips with a loud grunt, holding her still for a moment. Hands untangled from her hair and slid down to her shoulders as his breathing slowed. Gently, he pushed her back. His rigid cock snapped back against his belly with a wet slap as it popped out of her mouth.

Nestled in the plush carpet by his pale feet, Penny sat back warily, tender cheeks on her heels, while he regained his breath. Blue eyes swept from her to the adjacent couch, the devilish smile returning as he silently chose his next game.

————

"Ko, go upstairs to my bathroom. There's a party bag there with some blue pills. Take one."

Slow to rise, the sizable man grumbled "Seriously?" while lumbering out of the room.

The boss's attention, though, had turned to the smaller man.

"Go sit in Bennie's lap."

The little man bounced back in his seat, patting his widespread legs excitedly. "Come here, baby!" He threw his arms open to receive her.

"Please," she pled desperately back to the blond man, the word loosing a sudden torrent of tears.

Through the watery blur, his smugness was still visible. "Oh, I'm sorry. Go sit in Bennie's lap, 'please.'" She shuddered with a sob at his taunting verbal jab.

The bully laughed and pretended to soften his tone. "Poor sweetheart." Caressing her cheek through her limp hair, he tilted Penny's chin up to look at him. "I don't usually say please." He leaned back and watched her.

Painstakingly, she turned to Bennie, who wiggled his eyebrows and outstretched fingers in response. Through an invisible ocean of sand, she moved her body to him. Helping her enthusiastically in the last stretch up into his lap, Bennie cradled her in one arm while instantly grabbing her breast with the other. Sliding against his satiny arms, she squealed and kicked as Bennie dove onto her boob like a drunken frat boy, latching on to frantically flick his tongue against her nipple and burrowing his nose so deep into her round softness that it seemed he wanted to push all the way through her.

With the swish of his jacket, the little man's hand swiftly slid down Penny's curves — along her heaving rib cage to soft wiggling waist to twisting hips — dragging her panties down to grab as much of her ass as he could fit in his hand.

Smack! With the arm not pinned against Bennie's chest, she forcefully jammed her palm at his exposed brow, the beading sweat slapping satisfyingly with the abrupt contact.

"I'm getting real sick of your shit!" he snarled, pent up lust and anger combining. Roughly grabbing her throat and shoving her face into alignment with his, he growled, "I swear to god, if you hit me again," red bloomed in his cheeks and brow, igniting his entire shaved head with violent fire, "I will fuck you with every utensil in the kitchen."

A stillness hung in the air for a moment after his graphic threat, broken by the blond man's impressed exclamation. "Jesus, Bennie!" He took a sip from her abandoned drink. "That's dark."

"I mean, it's just," his rage morphing into petulant frustration as he addressed his boss, "she does what you say. She hasn't hit him," gesturing toward the absent Ko as he listed his life's injustices.

"We can control her," the blond man offered as simple explanation. "And you can't."

Bennie's temper flared at the comment. Lip twitching, he glared down at her, wanting to prove his boss and her and himself and the whole world wrong! Wide eyed, she held her breath, not daring to blink in the face of this powder keg as he looked for some excuse, any, to exert his power over her, to correct her. Their stalemate broken by the boss's pleasant voice again.

"Or couldn't, I should say," he tipped the drink from his couch, toasting the accomplishment.

Bennie's furrowed brow shifted toward confusion.

"Fear," came the answer to his unasked question. "She wasn't afraid of you. Until now."

Slowly returning his gaze to Penny, there was a new impish glimmer in his eye. Looking at him, all she could think of was a child realizing he can pull the wings off a bug without killing it.

A terrified shiver ran through her, clearly arousing Bennie's excitement at his newfound aura of menace and, with it, power. Grinning ear to ear, he forced her jaw up to meet his thin lips. More than anything, she wanted to push him away but was, as the other man had aptly pointed out, too afraid to fight him. Still, the intimate act of a kiss felt profoundly private, and guilt accompanied the sweet taste of melon when he put his tongue in her mouth, probing against her petrified stillness.

"Yeah, that's better," he said with a new confidence. Holding her in his lap, he pawed at her less frantically, massaging her breasts far more gently now, flicking her nipples to attention. Rotating, Bennie repositioned himself over her, then sat back, pulling her panties off to dramatically fling over his shoulder.

Embarrassment at her fully naked body instinctively pulled her knees together, but instantly she felt his hands pressing against them, the sudden cool air invading her warm flesh as her lips pulled apart.

The sound of a zipper. She opened her clenched eyes to see Bennie grinning down at her as he pulled out his turgid cock. "Been wanting to give this to you since I saw you at the club."

She spotted the blue-eyed man watching intently, a calm smile on his face.

"But you got away." Bearing down, he shoved his cock against her unready pussy, trying unsuccessfully to jam himself in. Both grunting in discomfort, she heard him spit on his hand and roughly apply it to his member. "You're wet for him, though," he grumpily muttered as he pushed her lips roughly aside and guided his dick into her.

After a few short thrusts, he had spread their combined fluids along his shaft enough to comfortably slide out and then back in, forcefully, eliciting a pained cry. Letting his lust drive him, fueled by her high-pitched yelps, he pounded her into the cushions as hard as their padding would allow.

Grabbing her shoulders for purchase as their skin smashed together, her pussy finally began mechanically responding, swelling up around him, pulling him deeper. He answered with slower, more deliberate thrusts that inched her toward the arm of the couch.

After an evening of constant temptation, he was left with little reserve to stave off his impending orgasm. "Fuck!" his loud growl filled the huge room as he exploded into her, thrusting with the whole weight of his body and awkwardly contorting her up against the wood under the padding of the yellow arm.

A few more shuddering thrusts forced some of his massive load to dribble from her trembling pussy. He pulled away to return his dick to his pants and slump back exhausted. Penny was still struggling to an upright position as Ko returned from his errand.

"Bring her here," the boss directed. Penny looked up at the wooden Ko, who wordlessly took her upper arm and dragged her to the other couch. He angrily released her to tumble into the pale man's lap.

"Oh, I hope you aren't too upset with me, buddy," the blond man ribbed as he reseated the crumpled girl, flipping her over the arm of the couch with a huff as the air was knocked from her lungs. Penny's fingers could touch the thick carpet, but she couldn't push herself back onto the couch. Ass in the air, she felt her legs forced apart by the man behind her. She could no longer use her knees to push forward. Her full weight was supported by the arm the arm of the couch. His hand, hot and heavy, covered the small of her back, pinning her unnecessarily as she dangled helplessly.

Her splayed thighs uselessly twitched with her hips as she felt him reach down to free his cock. Effortlessly he glided his steely member into her copiously wet folds and into the deep places this position allowed, eliciting a mewling whimper. Bringing both hands to her hips to aid his grip, he fucked her with short deep thrusts, whimpers turning into violently huffed moans as he drove her against the padded wood over and over, protruding pelvic bone not protected sufficiently to avoid bruising from the repeated strikes.

Penny felt him shift, swinging one leg off the couch to brace himself as he angled downward, plowing her forward until her hands, then face, were being shoved into the carpet. Pushing back against the ground provided a sudden resistance that made the thrusting man yell out in violent ecstasy. His already throbbing cock swelled inside her. Abruptly her exhausted body tightened around him as he unceremoniously jammed his thumb in her unsuspecting asshole. Her surprised scream mixed with his animalistic yell as he emptied himself into her. Pulsing out his final drops, he withdrew his dick and wiped the viscous liquids rudely on her thigh before she finally completed her fall off the couch.

"Pick her up," Penny heard the blond man say rather breathlessly as she was sorting her jumbled limbs where she had landed. She felt the depression in the carpet before she saw the large man. Ko hooked his hands under her armpits from behind and lifted her, making her feel like a marionette being straightened.

Mentally and physically, Penny was on the verge of collapse, knees buckling when Ko first released her to stand. Catching her again under the arms, he held her upright.

Lifting her heavy head, she saw the blond man reclining on the couch, arm behind his head to casually watch them in his own post-coital reverie. "Well? That pill doing anything yet?"

"Uh..." the large man stalled uncomfortably as he easily held her slack form.

"You might need two. How much do you weigh?"

Before Ko could respond, a ding from the table drew everyone's attention.

"No way!" the boss exclaimed incredulously, snatching the phone from amid the empty glasses on the table. "Time flies when you're having fun, but that was fast!"

Looking at the screen, he smiled, self-satisfied. "See? You get results with the right motivation."

"So what? We're gonna go out now? It's late," Bennie complained accurately.

"Looks that way." Winking at Ko, the boss snidely offered, "We can give you a few minutes with her, though, if you want, champ."

Penny felt his angry exhale. "Let's just get this over with."

"Spoil sport," she heard the playful voice of the pale man as she was scooped up and carried from the room.

——

"Wake up." After being loaded in the backseat of a vehicle, Penny had slipped into unconsciousness. Ko pulled her out to stand in the bitter cold of the single-digit morning hours, bare feet recoiling at the chilly asphalt of a road lit only by the beams shining from their headlamps. She clung to the blanket that had been draped over her during the drive and held it defensively with her free hand as her eyes adjusted to the scene before her.

By the light their vehicle provided, Penny saw a familiar car and figure squinting from the darkness, arm raised to shield his eyes. A dark security guard uniform slowly became clear as she recognized her boyfriend, Mike.

"Hand it over." The smug voice of the blond man called out through the night air.

Looking exceptionally anxious, the young man fished an item from his pocket and held it out blindly as Bennie scampered over to retrieve it.

"Check it," the boss directed to Bennie, who was already opening a small laptop, face and shiny head illuminated against the black night. "Not that he's going to do something stupid at this point," he continued confidently.

Penny saw Mike nervously looking between her and the blond man, then heard Bennie's confused voice.

"Boss? There's nothing here." A few clicks. "Nope."

The pale man wheeled back around, radiating rage as he spoke, "How could you possibly think this would work? Do you know how much harder you just made this for me?"

Calling over his shoulder to Ko, "When we get back, fucking destroy her."

Through the frosty air, "And kill this idiot."

Still holding her firmly in one arm, Ko reached beneath his sweatshirt, withdrawing a gun that he leveled squarely at the blond man.