In for a Penny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny saw the pretense drained from his arrogant face as he stepped back in genuine shock. "What?"

Shaking his blocky head, Ko said, "You pushed me too far." She screamed at the explosive noise, jerking against his vice like grip as he fired the weapon.

The pale man brought a hand up in disbelief even as his rear leg faltered, his backward momentum toppling him to the roadway.

Laptop crashing to the ground as he jumped back, Bennie shouted, "Oh shit!" turning just in time to see the larger man facing him. Another loud explosion ripped through the chaos, flash imprinting a blurry negative behind her eyelids as she jumped with another shriek.

The sloshing satin against the loose asphalt was audible in the ensuing stillness.

"Come get her," Ko called out to the stunned young man as he released Penny's arm. Mike hurried through the blinding light to catch her, sweeping the blanket up around her to crush her in a desperate embrace.

Through tears and apologies, Mike looked up. "It was you!" Ko was inspecting the steaming bodies. "You sent me the messages tonight. You told me to bring the fake."

Stern eyes looked up. "This is not your problem anymore. Get out of here, and keep it that way."