In for an Inch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My turn. The guys gathered around and grabbed me by the arms. When they pushed me into the room she was laying on her back with her legs in the air. She had her hand down there. She was holding it in!

They wrestled me down onto the bed next to her. She climbed up on top of me with her hand still in place, angling until it was just over my face. 'Let it go!' they all yelled. She pulled her hand back and a huge glop of stuff hit me in the eye. I tried to get away but the guys were holding me tight. 'Yes! they yelled and another glop hit me in the mouth. I took a breath knowing what was coming next. 'Do It!' they yelled and with that she planted that thing on my face, grinding it in for maximum effect. The guys all cheered as she climbed off.

I reached for something to wipe off my face, the granny panties.

The guys filed out of the room leaving me alone with her. She finished me off with an exquisite blowjob.

There was a knock on the door. The guys poked their heads in and yelled out 'Welcome to the team!' but quickly ducked back out as the panties flew, they stuck to the door for a second before they fell to the ground.

After that, my nickname on the team was 'Deuce.' Thank goodness it wasn't 'Five Guys.'

The growing circle of listeners clapped in delight at my story. His turn to tell one.

We were on the edge of our seats as he related a time where he and another guy were the 'talent' at a bachelorette party. Somebody had ratted out the groom and ushers getting nasty with two strippers at their bachelor party and the bride and bridesmaids wanted revenge.

She related a story from meeting three Marine recruits on leave from Camp Pendleton. She deliberately lost a billiard game with sex as the wager. She spared no detail.

The people standing around our table gave out a cheer, yelling "More stories!' then booed when she said "Let's dance!" The three of us got a round of applause as we walked away from the table through the crowd.

She pulled us out into the middle of the floor as Valentine's dates and wannabe lovers swirled around us. She took turns holding him and then me as the loud EDM pulsed. She pulled away and found a guy dressed in drag to dance with as we watched. It wasn't just gay men there, a lesbian couple was doing the Lambada next to pogoing indeterminate sex punk rockers.

I had never been to a gay club before. There was lots of leather and guys in drag. Somebody pinched me. I turned around but couldn't tell if it was the guy in chaps or the one with the feather boa.

We watched as she moved over and swayed with a butch looking woman, hands on each others hips as they moved in rhythm.

She swayed back over to us and pulled us into a three way hug, yelling to me over the music, "Would you like to join us back at my place?"

The restaurant scenes, alcohol, stories and music all swirled in my imagination.

The angel on my shoulder still had her head down in her phone. The devil reached up and made my head nod 'yes.'

We fairly skipped to her rental condo which was only a few blocks away. We strolled through the lobby decorated with red hearts and pink balloons. I saw the security guard wink as we stepped by his station on the way to the elevator.

She had rented a penthouse suite with a spectacular view of the city. Buildings all over downtown were lit up with red lights for the occasion. She pointed to the couch while she stepped into the bedroom. My heart was still racing and ears ringing from the club experience. The guy offered a fist bump which I returned.

My phone buzzed with a text notification. My Valentine's date.

> My girlfriend got back together with her boyfriend and I joined them for a make-up threeway! <

Next was a selfie, three smiling faces with their heads on a pillow, followed by,

> BEST VALENTINES EVER!! <

I tapped a response then deleted it, tapped some more and deleted, then turned my phone off.

I was going to start the obligatory small talk with the guy when she walked out with just a towel wrapped around her, saying, "Let's get in the hot tub!"

We both watched as she walked past, the towel barely covering her good parts. We both angled our heads down for a better look as she stepped out onto the rooftop patio. We got the briefest glimpse of her naked body as she dropped the towel and lowered herself into the water.

We got the hint and left a trail of clothes out onto the deck.

I was anxious because I am smaller than average. Thankfully, the other guy was smaller too. No wonder he had not done hardcore.

We slipped down into the bubbles on opposite sides. "More stories!" she chirped.

I was stumped and said, "I don't have a lot of stories to tell, my married life was pretty boring. Can I make one up?"

They took a look at each other and nodded in agreement.

I had this fantasy about a two swinger couples getting together for an evening where they ended up having four threesomes, so I made up story about that with lots of embellishments.

She related a story from her college days, a sleepover with two female friends that turned into a lesbian romp.

He told one about a girlfriend who liked doing it in public places, detailing all the times they almost or did get caught.

"I want to make a new story tonight." she announced.

She floated across to our side of the tub, sitting between us. Her hand ran up high on my thigh. She reached over and gave him a long slow kiss, her arm brushed against my small but rock hard member

My turn, she leaned over and kissed me, her tongue reaching inside my mouth followed by light sucking on my tongue.

She climbed up out of the tub, water pouring off of every curve. We frowned when she quickly wrapped herself with a towel again. We angled our heads to watch her walk back inside, the towel swayed with each step. She knew how to walk barefoot.

We did not need any more encouragement. We both climbed out of the tub with erections. I was relieved to see he was neither a grower or a shower, just like me.

The two of us dried off and wrapped ourselves up, then walked into the condo, tents on the front of the towels pointing the way to the bedroom. She had pulled all the covers off the bed and turned the lights up high.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed, still wrapped in a towel. She motioned for is to drop ours. When they hit the floor she looked down, then back up again and said, "That will do just fine," then beckoned us with two fingers.

Now I had never been with a guy before, though I had watched every variety of porn. I had developed a predilection for threesome clips as my married love life started to wane. Most porn is bad, the pro stuff is mostly boring and predictable and amateur stuff is always at the wrong angle. I had a well developed fantasy about being in a threesome and now I had the chance to make that fantasy a reality. There was one thing I needed to know first.

I stammered, "So, um, are we, like, going to be, um, on opposite corners of the, uh, bed?"

"No," she said. "I want to watch you two going at it."

In for an inch, in for five and a half inches, I said to myself.

We stepped over to the bed and sat next to her. She placed our hands on the inside of her thighs and started in with more kissing, first him, then me. We both ran our hands up and down her leg which started some soft moaning from her. She ran her hands over our towels, giving out an "Mmmmmm," when she found our erect members.

With that she stood up facing us, put a thumb under the edge of her towel and said, "Is this what you want to see?"

We both nodded vigorously.

With a flip of the wrist, the towel spiraled to the floor. She gave a few pinup poses and jiggled her jugs. Her tits were exactly as I had imagined them, kinda sagging but large. She had silver dollar nipples, the kind that don't stick out no matter how cold it is. She had a neatly trimmed entertainment center. A little hint of labia peeked through.

She turned around and looked over her shoulder to see where our eyes were glued. A step to the side to widen her stance and an ankle grab had us both gasping.

She came back over to the bed and pushed us down. Our two towels were ripped off and she climbed onto the bed between us. Two hands reached out and started stroking two erect cocks leading to more gasps. A gob of saliva was added to each hand, prompting loud moans. I saw her reach down and take him into her mouth as he groaned in pleasure. I ached in anticipation until it was my turn. She came over to me, licked my tip, teasing with a swirling tongue. I let out a big moan when she took it all in.

She scooted up onto the bed and motioned for us to get together. The guy came over and started kissing me.

I was not feeling it, neither was he.

We stopped and looked at her sheepishly. She responded with a big frown but then gave the universal sign for jerking off with her hand. The guy reached down and started rubbing my member. That was working. I started in on him, a two man circle jerk.

She gave the universal sign for a blowjob, motioning with her hand and pushing her tongue up against her cheek.

We did the 'After you,' 'No, after you,' thing until she said, "Come on!"

He went down there on me. It felt really good, like he knew exactly what he was doing. I moaned in response and she clapped her hands in delight. "Switch!" she commanded.

He laid back on the bed, his member throbbing in anticipation. I went down there and licked the precum from the tip. Another lick and a swirl. I bore down on the front of his head with my tongue, knowing that was what felt best to me, a deep moan from him confirmed it. I teased my lips around his head then some more licking. "Do it!" she hollered. I took him as deep as I could, which was pretty far because, like I said, he wasn't that big. I pitched in with my hand and started to work him over.

She came over and grabbed two handfuls of my hair and started pushing me down on him, resulting in more loud moans.

When I came up for air she had a huge smile on her face. "Okay! My turn!"

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs. I went high and he went low.

I kissed her roughly on the mouth. He must have started right in on he clit as she stifled a moan with my tongue. We switched positions, stopping at her nipples to give them both a good suck, prompting more moaning. I worked my way down slowly across her belly then pulled her legs back as I explored with my tongue. My tongue could not have gotten deeper inside her. I stopped exploring and began tonguing her clit with passion. I started doing that thing where you go through the letters of the alphabet with your tongue, though I stopped on the letter 'M' as it got the strongest response. There might have been one or two orgasms, but you never know for sure.

She pushed us both off and climbed up to ride him while I watched, her tits bouncing in unison.

She dismounted and moved back, still between his legs, with her rump pointed up. I moved in to take her from behind. I slipped it inside her, grabbed her by those perfect hips and started pounding. She started in on him with her mouth. It was an incredibly sexy scene, hitting her from behind while her head bobbed up and down on him.

My turn to lay back. He came up and put his member into my mouth as she worked me with hers. Then she climbed up on me in cowgirl position, slapping his behind then reaching out and pushing on his hips.

She rotated around into sixtynine position on top of me and took me in her mouth and he moved around behind her. I started in on her clit. She gave a gasp when he entered. He grabbed her hips and started pounding. I reached around and grabbed his legs to pull him in deeper. He slipped out and into my mouth a few times, like he was trying to figure out which was best. I changed my angle a little so his balls were not slapping my forehead. I bore down on her clit has his cock thrust as far as it could inside her.

I could feel her tense up and the moans that I was stifling with my member got deeper. I could feel the bedsheet tighten up under me as she clenched two fistfuls. She let out a "Mmmmmmmmfff!" as her body quaked.

His pace slowed, his rhythmic thrusts turned to spasms as he yelled out "I'm going to come!" I had my tongue on his shaft and could feel the first pulses. He yelled out "Aaaaaarhhhhh!" as his member throbbed. I could look up and see his sphincter muscles clenching. He shuddered to a stop. A big gush of stuff hit me on the face when he pulled out. I licked him clean then started in on her, another gush came out right into my mouth. She planted that thing down on my face as I lapped up every last bit of stuff. I had to swallow twice.

I had been too focused on her to pay attention to what she was doing to me. Now it had my full attention. She had her lips going over my head at fast pace, then she pitched in with her hand. I reached that point where I knew it was going to happen. I closed my eyes as a warm feeling spread all over my body while the orgasm started deep down in my soul. My hips thrust spasmodically as I got closer.

I had reached up and grabbed two handfuls of her butt cheeks and now I was clenching down tight. I opened my eyes again. Seeing her sloppy mess and his dripping member sent me over the top. I let go with a loud "Oh God Yes!" as my member started pulsing. She took off her hand and slowed down the pace with her mouth. I could feel it as my stuff spurted out down the back of her throat. I writhed spasmodically as she sucked out every last drop. They fell back onto the bed and we all laid there with chests heaving.

After a spell we got up and found our way back to the hot tub. She had found some champagne and we clinked a Happy Valentine's to each other. They wanted more stories, so we took turns again, spinning tales of wild sexy experiences or fantasies. We agreed that they would all make great porn scripts.

She asked the guy if he had any clips from his soft porn movie. He said he did and pulled out his phone. We all got a laugh looking at the typical babe with bouncing silicone boobs and him with head tipped back in faux ecstasy. She had a clip to show us too, it was security camera footage from her wild yacht orgy. It was grainy black and white but you could still see what was going on. We watched that for a while.

They asked if I had anything racy like that. I said I did. It was a clip my wife had made with her boyfriend. I was pretty angry when I discovered it but later found myself whacking off to it. They joined me in laughing at the part where she did him with a strap-on.

The guy reached over and found my erect member. I reached over and found his, he must have taken a pill too. We both looked over at her and raised our eyebrows. "Best Valentine's Ever!" she hollered. She climbed up out of the tub, this time doing it slowly and letting us see her from every angle. There is nothing more sexy than a soaking wet woman.

A trail of towels led back to the bedroom. We started with a three way kiss, then she wanted to arrange us in a triangle formation, we did that for awhile but all agreed that nobody was going to get off that way.

She wanted to watch us in sixtynine position, we went at it while she sat at the headboard.

Next she wanted us one at a time. He went first. It was incredibly arousing to watch. I moved around to see from every angle. She fingered herself to orgasm maybe one or two times, but you never know for sure.

My turn. She pulled her legs back and I moved in. She got that look on her face when I pushed in. I love that look.

I got my rhythm going, trying to get the maximum motion out of her jugs. My stomach was slapping against hers. I angled to get the loudest 'whop' sound. She started fingering herself with one hand and had clenched a fistful of bedsheet with the other. She let out a loud moan. I could feel the contractions on my member, that let me know for sure it was real.

She motioned for me to stop. "Just a second," she said as she hopped up off the bed.

She went into the bathroom and came back with her hands behind her. "I have a little something for you," she said with a coy smile. We both had puzzled looks on our faces.

Our jaws dropped when she brought her hands out showing a container of lube.

I looked over at the guy. He kinda shrugged, so did I. We both nodded a tentative 'Yes.'

In for an inch, in for five and a half inches.

We did the 'After you,' 'No, after you,' thing until she said "Come on!"

She put the other guy in doggy position and popped open the lube. I moved in behind him.

She got a handful of lube and started rubbing it all over my member and massaging it onto his hole.

I rubbed my manhood up against the opening, stopping for just a moment, then pushed the tip in.

He blurted out, "More lube!" I quickly pulled out and she squirted some more goo onto both of us.

I tried again and this time he only moaned a little as I went in past the tip. I pulled on his hips and pushed it all the way in. He grunted some more as I started slowly sliding it in and out.

He moaned deeply with every one of my thrusts. "That's right! Fuck him in the ass!" she cheered. She had grabbed me from behind and helped by pushing and pulling on my hips.

I slowed down to a stop and gently pulled out.

I had always noticed in porn how strong a orgasm was when a guy had a dick or a strap-on in their ass. I wanted that

I moved over and laid down on the edge of the bed, pulled my knees back and spread wide. She was back with the lube, slathering it all over me. He moved up to the side of the bed with his stiff member.

His unit pushed up against my opening. "Ungh!" I grunted as he slipped the tip in. "Aaaaghhhh!" as he pushed it all the way in. She poured on more lube. I groaned as he started sliding it in and out, thankful that he wasn't too big.

I motioned for her to start rubbing me and so she angled in and got started with her hand. It truly was an exquisite feeling getting whacked with a dick up my ass. She was all lubed up, stroking and working the head perfectly.

I'm didn't take long that I was getting close. I was on the edge for a long time and then it hit me. "Aaaaaarggghhhh" I yelled out as I exploded in orgasm, intense pleasure flooded through me as she stroked.

"Oh My God Yes!" I yelled as streams of stuff shot out onto my chest. One spurt hit me in the chin. I could feel my asshole clenching down on his member as he slid in and out. She drained every last bit as I writhed and convulsed.

He was still going at me but all that action must have brought him closer to the edge. She poured on some more lube and he tipped his head back in real ecstasy. "Oh God Yes!" he yelled out and let out a loud groan. He pushed in all the way and unloaded. His knees buckled a little and he shuddered with pleasure, his rhythmic thrusting changed into random spasms that slowed to a stop. As he pulled out I could feel a gush of stuff run down my butt crack onto the bed.

She got up and turned down the lights, coming back with warm wet towels. We cleaned up and then she climbed into bed between us, pulling the covers up as we spooned together.

--------------------

I woke up in a haze as morning sunlight filtered into the room. The other guy was still snoring.

I was laying on my side still spooning with her.

I had an erection.

I was inside her.

I could feel her fingers working herself. I began a slow rocking motion, she had made herself quite wet and I slid in and out easily. I stopped and held my breath when he gave a snort and rolled over, but then got back at it when he began snoring again. I clenched my teeth and stifled a moan, trying everything I could to keep the bed from squeaking. She stopped fingering herself and reached around to help pull in my thrusts. That was it, I stifled a grunt as I orgasmed, convulsing in pleasure as the last bit of my stuff worked into her wetness. I slipped out and laid back trying not to breathe too loudly.