In Four Seasons Ch. 03 - Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was cold, half his body numbed from a fan, but there was an intense warmth around his dick. Warm and firm, moving against him with the ecstasy of any decent wet dream.

He could feel a single sheet over him, but nothing else. Below the amazing sensations on his cock, he could feel soft things dipping against his thighs.

Lee blearily pulled at the sheet, staring as he saw the redhead sucking him off. She half-grinned the moment she came into sight, and her tongue began swirling around him, playing at his more sensitive places.

"Oh, fuck." He cursed.

Izzy grinned, and came up for air, whilst her hand continued to toy with him, "Morning, my naughty little brother."

"Iz..."

She smiled and went back down onto him. He immediately felt himself touch the back her throat as she went all the way down, easily. Lee became fully erect inside her, causing her to cough and lean back.

She pumped him a couple times, "Lee... Read into this. It means exactly what you think it means."

"You want me inside you, again, lover?" He asked.

She nodded firmly, and then frowned, "Well... Sort of. Mostly. Okay, not making sense. My head does, but my pussy is still freaking sore. I am not used to cumming that much."

"I could eat you for a bit. If that'd help."

She hesitated, "Don't expect to get me off. It'll probably frustrate me a bit... But it should help with the burn... Okay. Oral before breakfast. Fucking, later."

She climbed up beside him, his juices on her chin. His sister grinned and kissed his cheek. He turned her head and kissed her firmly on the mouth. He didn't care if she tasted like him, right now.

He loved her.

She loved him.

And they both knew it.

She was soft in his arms. A gentle and warm beauty, that seemed to meld to him as he hugged her tightly. Her belly stud pressing into his stomach, the only hard thing about her.

Izzy put one of her legs around his waist, and he could feel her fiery pussy poised just above his hardness. It was difficult not to prod at her, or try and convince her to let him inside.

He slid out of her grip, pushing himself down and inside the sheet. He took her by her ankles, and smiled up at his sister.

Izzy leaned up onto her elbows, and frowned, "Would have let you fuck me. Just so you know."

"I'd rather do that, when I know I can go to town on you." He replied, before pulling her legs apart and leaning his head down. Delivering a little kiss to her clit.

Her legs jerked as he did, giving away how sensitive she was still feeling.

"And that's one of the reasons I love you." Izzy said breathlessly. "Never had a boyfriend who could... Resist me. Before."

She stopped talking as his tongue began to gently play over her entrance. Some of the heat disappearing with the salve of his saliva. She really was raw.

He couldn't imagine how sore she would have been if he had given her something rough, like she preferred. He probably wouldn't have been able to finish before she asked him to stop.

"Damn." Izzy moaned, "I'm in a bad way, aren't I? Fuck. This isn't... Supposed to be... Relaxing."

Lee took his time with her. Utterly unconcerned as he licked up and down her swollen entrance, only occasionally moving up to play with her clit.

She was salty to the taste, but not intensely. Her smell was also musty, but she didn't overpower him, either. Her scent made him desire her, but not necessarily in a sexual way.

He just wanted to be closer to her.

"Mmm. You're good at that." She said at length, "I could really get used... To... Fuck. This. Oh... Oh... Shit. I'm getting... Sensitive. Again. Fuck."

He flicked his tongue across her hood, back and forth. "Still need your rabbit?"

"Back to work." She replied and pushed his head back down, "Suck it. Please. Suck my clit. Naughty... Little... Clit."

He obliged her before she was finished speaking, rolling her pearl around the edge of his mouth. Making her give out her familiar little gasps of joy.

Izzy's hand tightened on his head, pulling at his hair, "More. I... More."

He tried to guess what she meant, increasing his roughness on her clit. However, she seemed to wince and pull back from the increased attentions.

Lee sat up, "What's more, mean? A hand? Faster?"

"I... Dunno." She flushed and looked away from him, "I... Oh, screw it. Let's have breakfast. I just want you to fuck me, but that's just going to hurt, right now."

He slid up and kissed her, "Okay. So... Do I get to call you my girlfriend, now?"

"You sure as shit don't get to call anyone else that." She sat on the edge of the bed, and then winced, reaching down to gently touch herself.

Lee went to pick up his underwear, when Izzy snatched it out of his hand. "No way. It's already boiling hot, so you don't need them. And I wanna see you. I'm not getting dressed."

"I am not cooking you pancakes or whatever, naked." Lee looked at her with a smile.

Izzy laughed, and stood up, taking his hand in hers as they headed out of the bedroom. "Who said I wanted you to cook me breakfast? I can take care of myself."

"Flooded kitchen."

She coughed weakly, "I can generally take care of myself."

"The blackout."

Izzy glared at him, "Are you going to bring up every time I've needed your help? If you want me to break up with you, just tell me."

"Mmm... I was hoping that you'd ask me to live with you, instead. Then neither of us has to worry, because I'd always be around." He shrugged innocently.

She grinned and kissed his cheek, "Okay, that one hit the mark. Just for that, I'll let you select my outfit for our date. Speaking of... I have plans. I hope you don't."

"Nope. A day off." He replied and squeezed her hand, "Woke up early?"

"More like... Been planning a date since we went on the train." She shrugged, "I... It helped me. When I was worried that you were going to reject me altogether."

He pulled her to him, hugging her from behind as he nestled against her asscrack, "Don't have to worry about that anymore. You seduced me, well and truly."

She turned her head to look at him, "I wasn't really trying for that, you know. Well, a little bit."

"You gave me a crazy number of mixed signals." He laughed and kissed her cheek, "I don't think you had any idea what it was that you were trying to do. You were just making it up as you went along. And that's one of the things I love about you. You take the world as it is, no matter what happens."

Izzy smiled and snuggled back against him, "I love you, too. And at this rate, I might consider becoming a nudist. Having free access to your skin against mine is heaven."

"I might agree to a ban on tops. Not full nudity." Lee flirted, "So... What do you want for breakfast?"

"I'm making it." Izzy pushed him back and pointed, "You go sit. Also, topless? That's a bit unfair. You get these."

She lifted one of her breasts, grinning broadly as his eyes involuntarily followed it. Before she turned around, and Lee watched her hips and ass as she walked over to a cupboard.

"Still tight." Izzy said without even glancing back at him.

Lee smiled and walked over to his seat, "It also has the prettiest little dimple. How did I manage to get a girl like you?"

"Mmm... I have no idea. Certainly wasn't because you caught on to all my fucking hints all on your own. Because you always miss everything." Izzy teased him.

He rolled his eyes, still somewhat mesmerised by her as she began putting something he couldn't see into the toaster. "I might be slow, but who gave you a heart attack on the train?"

"Three months after I made you cum down my throat." She said pointedly.

Lee sighed, "Three months of dead silence. Like you'd made the biggest mistake in the world."

"The mistake was telling you that I didn't totally want to fuck you, at the time." Izzy turned around, leaning onto her bench, "Though, none of that much matters, does it? You're mine, now. And I am never letting go."

The toaster popped and she spun around, serving up two plates before coming over to the table and sliding some waffles over to him. "Now, wasn't that worth not getting dressed for?"

"You are drop-dead gorgeous." Lee agreed, "But, just to ruin the mood..."

She rolled her eyes, "God. You're always so practical. What the hell is it?"

He wiped a bead of sweat from between the middle of her breasts, "Your place is even hotter than mine. How the hell do you stand it? I'm almost considering getting us a hotel room so we can be human."

"It does suck." Izzy giggled, and leaned over to kiss his cheek, "But I don't think you have to take it all the way to a hotel. We can head over to yours, once you dress me up."

"Mine is still freaking hot." He shook his head, and then shrugged, "I guess... We'll just have to go on a date. Somewhere with air conditioning... If that fits in with your big plans."

She grinned as she bit into her waffle, "If you're looking for hints... I wanna be dressed to impress. A bit of arm candy, to make everyone else jealous."

"You really like the idea of me choosing your wardrobe, don't you?"

Izzy shrugged, "Yeah? I like it when a guy takes a little bit of control, Lee. You already know that. I don't need it just to be rough sex to get that. You can already more than satisfy me without the rough, and just the lovin'. Doesn't mean I don't get a thrill when it isn't sexual."

"I like the idea of dressing you up." He admitted, "Though, it does make it very tempting to do something like make sure you aren't wearing any panties."

"I fucked you on a tour boat." She deadpanned, "I'm not exactly above a little exhibitionism."

Lee frowned, "Does that mean that you... Wouldn't find it fun?"

She smiled and ate some more waffle, "It'd be fun. Just wouldn't be if you were only doing it to play dom."

"I was more thinking... Access."

Her face split into a broad grin, "Mmm. I like that. I'd be sitting there all day, waiting for you to take advantage. Embarrass myself every time I stand up, and leave a mark behind."

"But, I also don't want you like this morning. Too sore for the big event." Lee pointed out to her.

Izzy pouted, "Why did I have to be born a sensitive kind of girl? And why the hell did you have to be so good at getting me off? It's totally unfair."

"Any extra hints for dressing you up?" He asked, "I'm guessing I need to head home and get changed into something half-decent, too?"

She shook her hair, one strand falling down and across a breast, "Nah. Though... A shirt... God, you look good in a shirt. Nah. It'll be fine."

"Is the aircon going to be freezing? Or just comfortable?" Lee tried to weasel some more details out of her.

Izzy wasn't biting. "Worst case, you'll see my nips."

"You want to impress... But I don't get to know anything about weather, or dress codes, or any ideas that you've had." He said with frustration.

She grinned, "Aha."

"You're annoying."

She shrugged, and then lifted her feet up and put them in his lap. Relaxing into her chair as she finished off her breakfast. Izzy just sat in the quiet, looking happy and content.

For once, Lee didn't mind the silence.

It helped that his sister was completely buck naked, and didn't seem to mind where his eyes went looking. Drinking all of her in. The red hair, the blue stomach stud that matched her eyes.

He could see the weight of her breasts, and why it would be comfortable to wear a bra. He could also see that she really did trim her bush, but a few stray hairs had escaped the attempt.

Izzy raised an eyebrow, "You want to eat your breakfast, or me?"

"Probably both." He couldn't help but grin at her.

"Down boy." She rolled her eyes and stood up, "I'm going to shower. Why don't you start pulling out outfits for me to try on? And no peeking. I actually do want a shower, and not to end up bent over in the shower."

---

Lee found his favourite boots, first.

The knee high boots that Izzy had been wearing at Easter. They were black and white leather, and if you missed the black they looked like stilettos, but were actually closer to platforms.

He adored the idea of bending her over from behind, with her wearing these. He wasn't sure if only wearing them was sexier, or if a full outfit would be more fun.

"Aw. Haven't you come up with anything, yet?" Izzy asked, walking into the room in just a towel.

Lee waved at the open drawer, "That's a lot of panties... And all of them are at least a little sexy. Have you got a pair of favourites?"

"Kinda."

He looked at her suspiciously, "You don't want to tell me, do you?"

"Not really, no." She shook her head, "You'll either freak out, or be grossed out, or something along those lines."

"... The ones I came in, on the train?" He blinked in confusion, "Did you at least wash them at some point? It's been months. Don't go getting an infection."

Izzy laughed softly, "Not totally clueless, then. Yeah, I washed them. And proceeded to cum in them myself, every morning. Well, when they're not getting washed."

"Is there a set you find most comfortable then?" Lee shrugged, "I think you'd look good in all of them."

She walked over, thinking for a moment, and then selected a pair where the wings were white and the centre black, "These go with the boots. You really like me in those, don't you?"

He slipped his hands around her waist, holding her to him and leaning on her shoulder. "I really do."

Izzy dropped the towel and turned around, kissing him lightly, "I think you're overthinking this. Just dress me up, little brother. It doesn't have to be perfect."

His cock stirred, the head slowly sliding up her naked leg until it was at full attention.

She smirked at him, leaned in and stole a longer kiss.

Lee's arms went around her waist, as her tongue explored his mouth. She played across the tops of his teeth, teasingly flicking at his tongue a couple times before frenching him properly.

Her nipples were hard as she gently began to lean into him, kissing him harder as the softness of her spread out across his chest.

Izzy suddenly broke off the kiss, sliding down onto her knees and grinning up at him, "After this, we're going on our date, okay? So think about how you want to dress me up."

"You don't -" Lee began telling her that he didn't need anything from her.

Stopping as Izzy wrapped her lips around his cock, and sank her head down onto him. Easily taking him fully into her, deepthroating her little brother without a single sound.

"Oh, fuck." He groaned.

Lee struggled to just stay standing as the redhead bobbed up and down his length, working away at him with her tongue. Every time she pulled slightly away, her hand came into action, ensuring no part of him wasn't stimulated.

Her tongue swirled around him, before she pushed him back down her throat, nuzzling into his balls briefly. Her entire throat caressing his hard cock.

Lee just gasped, "Oh, god."

Izzy grinned around him as she moved her head up and down, her red hair swaying with the movement as his big sister wordlessly showed him skills that nobody else had ever compared to.

"Fuck." Lee cursed, feeling things beginning to build.

Izzy shook her head back and forth as she pulled up, getting excited by the prospect. She held up an okay sign, like she had the first time. Letting him know that he didn't have to hold back.

Causing him to groan loudly as he felt himself getting close. "That's it. Oh, oh, I'm nearly there." Lee moaned.

Lee's head went backwards and he grunted as he emptied himself into her throat.

Izzy coughed, pulling him back so he was spilling into her mouth instead, a small amount of cum dribbling out of the corner.

He stumbled, dizzy and dazed, as he felt himself give a couple more jerks into the warmth of her mouth, before he was spent.

Izzy leaned back, opening her mouth and showing him the cum sitting there, before she deliberately swallowed. She showed her bare tongue to him, before standing up and wiping her mouth.

"Fuck." He said breathlessly.

His sister grinned happily and kissed his cheek, "Now, then. Time to dress me up, little brother."

"That was amazing." He said, smiling at her. "You know you don't have to do that for me, right? It's kinda unfair I can't return the favour."

"That's why I did it. Because you can't." She smiled broadly, and shrugged, "If you expect to date me, Lee, you really need to get used to me doing stuff for you simply because I want to."

He gave her another kiss, brief, tantalising, and an acknowledgement that he really was dating her now. She was his girlfriend, and he was her boyfriend.

The bond between them had lost the chaotic back and forth.

They both knew exactly what it was that they wanted - and it was each other.

Lee grabbed a black dress that sparkled around the bottom hem, and put it down beside the other pieces of the outfit. He frowned for a moment, "Do you have anything we could put in your hair?"

---

"You finished your exams, recently, didn't you?" Lee asked.

Izzy was sitting beside him in the taxi, looking stunning. The boots coming up to just below her knees, the black laces looking sexy.

The dress featured a low back to it, running almost all the way down her spine. Making Lee want to reach in and around to her belly stud, holding onto her from behind to kiss her neck.

Her dress only seemed to catch the light as she shifted, drawing your eye downwards.

If you could pull away from her legs, and back to her face, then you wouldn't be blamed for getting caught up in the massive grin that had etched itself across her face, framed by the almost-curls of her red hair.

A black rose sat neatly to one side of her fringe, completing her look.

"Mmm. Got my results back already. No surprises. I passed." She shrugged, "I'm already working. I mean, I didn't ace any of the exams, but I passed. So I guess I'll be graduating soon. Get my useless degree, so my employer might possibly give me a pay rise."

The vehicle pulled to a stop in front of the Rialto.

It used to be the tallest skyscraper in Melbourne, but had been overtaken since then to the point where it was only half the height of the tallest. The observation deck had since closed, and in its place was a high class restaurant and bar.

Izzy paid the taxi, and dragged him out excitedly, her heels clicking on the pavement. She grinned at him, leaning in to kiss him, and then dragged him quickly towards the building.

As they got into one of the empty lifts, Izzy hit the button for the fifty-fifth floor, and then leaned back onto the handrails and smiled at him, waiting.

Lee moved in closer, not hesitating or teasing, as he put his arms around her waist, touching the bare small of her back, and kissing at her neck.

Izzy let out a surprised moan, before reaching back and sliding one of his hands down to cup her ass. "Mmm. I like it when you don't fuck around."

He pulled her into him roughly as he kissed, making her give a little breathless gasp. "Mm. Did you know I love you, Isabella?"

"Good. You're never getting rid of me now." She sighed, running one down his spine, "God. I can't believe I can have this, whenever I want. My perfect little brother."

"Family reunions might be awkward."

Izzy laughed and kissed at his own neck, "I dunno. Might be fun to tease the shit out of you. So when everyone else finally leaves, you fuck me absolutely senseless."

"And we both work."

She sighed heavily, "Stop being practical for five minutes, Lee. Let a girl dream, would you? We haven't even talked about maybe moving in or getting a place of our own. So shut up, and kiss me."

"Take off your panties."

Izzy gave another little gasp, but silently and obediently reached under her dress. She steadied herself with a hand on his shoulder as she slipped out of them.