In Four Seasons Ch. 03 - Summer

Story Info
Lee makes his decision.
10.5k words
4.7
15.2k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers

# Summer

Author's Note: My American friends, the temperatures mentioned herein are in Celsius. A rough guide is that 35C is 95F, and 40C is 104F.

---

Lee rolled over and glared at his fan as it began to make an uneven chopping noise, the bearing already dead on the third day of the heatwave that was cooking him alive.

Sweat rolled down his forehead, his chest, despite the fact he was lying atop his bed and not in it, and was wearing the Emperor's New Clothes.

It was three in the morning, and he wasn't sure if it was the heat keeping him awake or the damned fan that was already dying. He had to pick up a new one tomorrow... Today.

The other thing on his mind, like it had been for over half a year now, was the redhead bombshell that was his older sister.

After they'd got back from their trip away, Izzy had been true to her word. Giving him space, and acting only like his sister, despite the fact he had very nearly filled her snatch on a river cruise with a ton of people all around them.

He'd broken things off with Trixie before he'd even got home from the airport.

Partly because he had utterly betrayed the trust she'd given him when they'd had their talk about exclusivity.

But mostly because he didn't want to screw around with anyone, anymore. His every fantasy, every time he jerked off, was thinking about Izzy and the fact that she loved him.

Things with Trix hadn't ended as smoothly as Lee had expected.

He knew that she'd been hinting that she wanted more than a casual relationship, but he'd been hoping he'd managed to end things before it got to the next stage.

From the way she'd thrown a keyboard at his head, burst into tears, and stormed out of the building... He hadn't.

He'd apologised to her as best he could.

Unfortunately, her having feelings for him didn't mean that he could suddenly magic them up for himself. Especially not when his heart was convinced it only had room for exactly one person.

Izzy had told him to take his time. Wanted him to take weeks to decide whether or not to turn their one-off fling into a full-blown relationship.

Truth was, Lee had known immediately.

He wanted to date his sister.

He wanted her to move in with him.

He wanted to get married to her, at the bottom of a belltower in a large and open garden.

Even if the wedding had to just be something they did, with no real bearing on anything, and they couldn't invite anybody that they knew, Lee wanted it.

However, the honeymoon... Izzy liked things rough.

She liked it when he bit her, which he didn't mind so much. He liked a little bit of biting, and a little bit of getting bitten. He wouldn't mind getting covered in bruises from being hickey'd.

However, she liked things way rougher than just that.

Izzy wanted to be called a little fucktoy, and used. She wanted that vulnerable feeling of being soft putty in his hands, as he ignored her needs, and dealt with only his own.

At least, on the surface. It was more a roleplay thing.

To give her what she wanted, what she needed, he had to pretend to ignore her needs.

For Lee, that was... Uncomfortable.

He didn't even really like spanking a girl, even when it made her moan and groan. It definitely made Izzy cum when he jammed a finger in her ass, and called her names.

It made him feel... Like an asshole.

As much as he loved his older sister, and he was certain she loved him back, if they weren't sexually compatible, then their relationship would probably end with the two of them hating each other.

Izzy seemed fine to be just his sister. She would be hurt if he rejected her with finality, but she would accept it. They'd have their memories of flirting and fucking, and be happy.

He rolled onto his back, uncomfortably wiping sweat off his forehead, again.

This wasn't a one person conversation, but if he raised it, then the both of them wouldn't end it by discussing it like adults. They'd try and make it work, and probably fuck their relationship.

He didn't want to lose his sister.

This was the exact same path that his thoughts had tread every night, and every morning, since he had been sitting on the plane back from Darwin, Izzy asleep beside him.

The same worries.

The same desires.

The same conclusions.

He sat up, the sweat running down his back, and he cursed his broken fan. Being stuck awake, with only thoughts of her, was torture.

Lee pulled on some clothes, and stumbled into the kitchen and buried his face into the freezer. He waited until he was shivering before he pulled out again.

Then, he went through his fridge, seeing what he had and turned on the stove.

He didn't have a lot, but it didn't take much to make something.

He had some leftover mince, some bacon, which went into a pan to fry. He mixed up some mustard, soy sauce, and barbecue sauce into an approximation of something nice, and added that into the mix.

Some two minute noodles boiled up on the stovetop, with him adding garlic and pepper to the water.

Once it was all cooked, he tossed everything together, before putting it into a plastic container to seal in the heat.

Lee then grabbed his French press, filled it with some ground beans and boiling water, and set that aside. If he was going to even approach what he was thinking of doing, then he needed to make certain he could get a coffee into her hands.

He leaned on the bench as he waited, vaguely hoping that Izzy had decent aircon.

It was already thirty two degrees, and the sun wasn't even up yet.

A glance at a weather app told him that he could expect it to hit forty before midday. Cracking a hundred by the old scale.

Lee changed his mind about the coffee he was making, and grabbed some iceblocks from the freezer, packing them into a small eskie. Then he got out the thermos and put a handful of ice cubes into the bottom of it.

---

"Wassa ma?" An incredibly groggy voice came through the phone.

Lee laughed softly, "It's your brother, Iz. I know, jerk for calling you so early."

"Wha... What?"

"Me is Lee. Me caveman."

He heard a tired groan, and then his sister making a grossed out noise, finally followed by her sounding half-way awake. "Lee... Lee! What's happened? What's wrong?"

"Eh... I'm on your doorstep. Less of an emergency, and more of... I couldn't sleep." He said guiltily.

He heard a bang and a scramble from inside the apartment, before he was suddenly blinded by the porchlight. He held up a hand, blinking furiously, as the door swung open slowly.

Izzy was standing there in just a too-short t-shirt, her red hair curled and frizzy. Standing up on one side. Her face was a look of concern and shock, with a touch of fear.

In the halo of his dancing vision, she almost seemed to be glowing.

He held up the eskie, and winced, "So... Can I come in? I brought coffee."

She moved back and waved him, seemingly still in a daze.

Lee put the eskie down on her kitchen table and pulled out the thermos and a cold travel mug, pouring in the iced coffee and held it out to her. "Lemme know when you're human enough to talk."

Izzy took it, before sitting down and crossing her legs. Not before Lee managed to get an eyeful of her bush, which seemed to have been trimmed since their time away.

He poured himself one, and then pulled out the still-warm food, "Not much, but... Breakfast?"

"Aha." Izzy said, still confused. She pointed to a cupboard, and he got out a couple bowls. He couldn't do much about the presentation, but it was still steaming when he pushed it in front of her.

Lee could guess why Izzy only had on a t-shirt. She'd probably been sleeping naked, like he had been. Her house was somehow an even more oppressive heat than his own.

He sat down at an angle to her, and sipped his coffee quietly, whilst she continued to stare at him in confusion. Those fierce blue eyes ate into his soul and made his guilt so much worse.

He hated how Izzy always seemed to be able to sit in the silence, without even feeling a little bit awkward.

"Are you... Ready? To talk?"

She blinked and then gave a small nod.

Nothing else.

Lee rubbed the back of his head, "I... I've been thinking about... You know... Us. Ever since. I guess you probably haven't, considering you were surprised the first time plagued me."

She silently shook her head. He wasn't sure what her meaning was.

"I think that if things don't go absolutely perfectly, we'll end up hating each other. Even if things start off well." Lee said hesitantly, "I... I can't give you what you need. Sexually."

Izzy cracked a small smile, "Don't like calling your big sister a fucktoy?"

"No. I really hate it." He winced, and stared down, "But... But... I still... Want you, Iz. I'm selfish. I want what you offered, but not the way that you did."

She gave a small involuntary yawn, and then stretched a little, "Still seeing that girl in your office?"

"No."

"Good. Because I probably would have killed you." Izzy replied stiffly, "I... I was so jealous of her, Lee. So jealous of your ex. Pissed at her because she treated you badly. I don't want to hurt you, either."

He looked up at her hesitantly, "Can... How would we make it work? I need an actual plan. If we just try and work it out, along the way, then shit's going to burn."

"Well, firstly... We go back to bed." She gave a weak laugh, "I am way too tired for this conversation. But then, I suppose... We go on a date. Like a normal couple. That's what dates are for, working out how you mesh, and how you don't. Where the compromises need to happen."

"Sorry."

She shook her head and stood up, "Come on, lover. Do you want the freezing side, or the boiling side, of the bed?"

"Huh?" He said in surprise, "You don't want me to just... Go?"

Izzy shook her head and held out her hand, "It might be as hot as balls, but I wanna fall asleep in your arms. Maybe on top of one arm. Or just your hand. Christ, I hate the heat."

He let her lead him to the bedroom, where he found out what the freezing side of the bed, meant. She had an industrial-grade fan pointed directly at one side, whilst the house wall was on the other.

Izzy smoothly slipped out of her t-shirt, smirking over her shoulder at him, before climbing onto the bed in deliberate slowness. Letting him see she had her silver plug, with blue stone, nestled into her ass.

"Do you always wear that?" Lee raised an eyebrow.

She giggled, "Might have put it in when I heard it was you at the door."

"We don't need it." He replied, going to lie down beside her.

Izzy pushed him back, "Shirt off, buster. The rest, too. It's too hot for anything else. And that's the excuse I'm sticking to."

Lee's heart was in his throat as he stripped down, whilst she leaned up on the bed and watched him hungrily. He felt like he was at the end of a date, and that things were about to be taken further.

This felt like a girl had just asked him to fuck her, and she was waiting for him to put himself inside her.

Properly attired in nothing, he lay down again, and Izzy slipped a hand under him and pulled him towards her. Her soft breasts pressing flat into his chest.

He instantly felt his cock begin to stir.

Izzy smirked, lifting a leg and putting it up and over him. Then, she smiled and settled onto the pillow tiredly. "God, I've missed this. The two of us, in bed. Winter or summer, I love it."

Lee hesitated, trying to awkwardly hug her, but without poking at her. "I've missed you, too. Even if I still have no idea what you're thinking."

"I'm thinking I wanna wake up hot and horny, and have you right there." Izzy grinned at him, and then whispered, "Remember, I prefer Isabella, when a guy is on top of me."

"That's not dating." Lee pointed out.

She shrugged, "No... But it is still what I want. We can go somewhere afterwards. And well, we've had a couple dates. The park. The movies. So we can bend the rules."

"You want sex. And that's happened once, with me turning it into the world's biggest disappointment." He replied.

Izzy blinked, and then kissed his nose, "Not a disappointment anymore. I thought you'd never talk to me again, Lee. But if I'm getting more than a one time deal, I don't mind if we build up before you cum inside me. Still want it, though. Like... A lot."

"I was going crazy that you hadn't even tried to talk to me." He said quietly, and hugged her, feeling her softness against him, "I didn't know if you'd hate me more if I tried to talk to you before I figured things out, or if I turned you down."

She breathed in sharply, "You do actually want this, don't you? I can just be your sister."

"I... Want... More than just this. To have you all to myself. To date you... And to... To marry you."

Izzy grabbed his head in both hands, staring at him, "Holy shit. You actually do. God, you're such a romantic, Lee." She burst into a wide grin, and nuzzled her nose against his. "And I love it."

"Yeah." He said sheepishly, "But, dating first."

"Mmm..." Izzy said hesitantly, "Actually... I want something else. If you're up for it, which it kinda feels like you are. You don't really like the way I do things... So... Show me what you do like?"

"Umm..."

She rolled her eyes, "Fuck me, Lee. Please. I am wet, and you're hard, and I just... I love you. I really, really, do. Please."

Lee smiled at her and their lips met.

He took his time with their first kiss, in so long. Feeling like they had been separated by a lifetime. Melting into her, pulling her against him.

Her tongue diving excitedly and deeply into his mouth, as his hands got caught in the knots of her hair. Palms against her firm and naked back, his cock pressing into her stomach.

She held his head, exploring his mouth deeply, but not desperately. There was a hunger there, but it was being held back. Passion pushed aside for love.

He ran a hand slowly down her spine until he found her buttplug, and began to slowly ease it out of her. Izzy moaned into his mouth as he did, her tits hardening against his chest.

She let out a little ragged gasp as it came free, and he tossed it aside. Izzy took a moment to gather herself, and then whispered quietly, "Show me how you love me? Please?"

Lee drifted his hand around to the front of her with the intention to play with her clit gently, when he found that her thighs were already wet.

"I thought you were a one and done girl?" He said in confusion.

She flushed and shrugged nervously, "Maybe I'm not done, until... You know... You are. I really want it, Lee. I mean... I'm going to be sensitive... But I don't care. I need it. I need you."

"I don't think you need any foreplay." Lee said with a small smile.

Izzy rolled onto her back, "Fucking A. Come on, little brother. Put that cock back inside me."

He positioned himself above her, looking down at the woman that he loved. Every inch of her was beautiful. From her flushed cheeks framed by her red hair, down passed her round and firm breasts, her tight stomach and adorable bush, to his goal.

The head of his cock slid up and down her, getting good and wet.

She moaned at the touch, biting her her lip. He could tell she was feeling oversensitive, but was trying not to admit it. Fighting for something she wanted more.

He slipped inside her, driving into her fully in a single deep thrust.

"Fuck!" Izzy yelled, gasping, "Fuck."

He leaned down and kissed her cheek, "Sorry. Just trying to make it easier on you."

She smiled at him, "Oh god, you're such a sweetheart. I'm okay. Seriously, I'm okay. Just surprised. You have no idea how filled I feel."

"I'm not that big."

Izzy shook her head, "Not like that. I... I might have had bigger. But you fit. Perfect fit... And that's enough to nearly make me cum, all by itself."

He kissed her, "I love you."

She moaned into him, arms going up and around his waist, "I love you, too, Lee. And your cock."

He gave a little thrust into her, watching with excitement as her eyes widened and she groaned. He smiled and kissed the edge of her neck, "It's not just this that you love, is it?"

"No." Izzy glared at him, "I love you, Lee. Whether or not you fuck me stupid."

He thrust into her again, loving the way she responded. "I love you too, Isabella."

She shuddered as he said her full name.

A moment later, he felt the flush of warmth around himself. Felt the wetness beginning to drip out of her, and running down his balls. He'd never felt anything quite like it.

"Can I really fuck you?" He asked her quietly, "Are you sure you're up for this?"

She thrust back at him determinedly.

Lee began to slowly saw in and out of his sister. Kissing at her neck and cheeks, as he made love to her.

She wasn't the only one who was feeling sensitive. Her tight pussy didn't just grip him as he thrust in and out of her depths. He could feel it responding with every movement, tightening every time he changed directions.

The result was like being massaged by her, as she moaned loudly.

He had no idea how more people hadn't caught them, under the waterfall.

Izzy wasn't breathless and quiet, like she was when he'd played with her clit. She was unrestrained in her moans, gasping at him for more.

"Oh, yes. Yes." She groaned, "That's it. Fuck me, Lee. Fuck me, good. God, yes."

Lee was deliberate and slow with each thrust into her. Making love to her as gently as a virgin. Yet, somehow, she seemed to be responding to it more than when he'd been playing with her backdoor and indulging her favoured roleplay.

Izzy's fingernails scratched his back, as she clung to him. Her cries of pleasure becoming louder and more desperate each time he fully sheathed himself into her.

"Isabella." He groaned her name, trying to help her up the mountain she was so obviously climbing.

Her pussy squelched with each thrust. Moist and dripping as it tried to cling onto him as he made her his.

His love.

Her dam walls broke. As her pussy clamped down on him, her stomach tightened beneath him like it was cramping. Izzy stopped breathing and let out a struggling groan that almost sounded pained.

He struggled to keep the exact same pace, continuing to fuck her through her orgasm. The tightness of her, the sensation of her legs wrapped around him, and her fingers digging into his back.

All at once, it was too much.

"Isabella... I..." He gasped out, trying to warn her.

"T-too much." She winced, "I-I can't..."

Lee felt less like he was bursting, and more like he was flooding, as his cum spilled into the warmth of his sister's tight pussy.

"S-sto..." Izzy began to ask, before her eyes went wide as she felt him. "Oh, fuck! Lee! Ye-es! God fuckshit!"

She mewled, hands falling to curl up into fists on the bed. Looking up at him in a desperate disbelief. He groaned as he released a second, and then a third, torrent into her channel.

He could just begin to feel the cum spilling out of her as a tiny and pathetic fourth wave of cum barely managed to leak into her.

Lee collapsed against her, flattening her chest against his, and finding his face full of her hair. He reached his arms around her, pulling her in tight, and pushing his semi-hard cock deeper into her.

Izzy blew at her fringe, and gave a little ragged sigh. "Fuck."

"Mmm." He just barely managed.

She hugged him back tiredly, "Lee?"

"Mmm?"

She kissed his cheek, "I love you."

He kissed her back, beginning to feel the fan and the sweat on both their bodies. Feeling exhausted, overheated, and freezing, all at the same time.

She kissed his cheek again, "But, now I need to pee. We can snuggle after."

He laughed and rolled aside.

---

Lee woke in a daze.

His brain was screaming about being overtired, and his eyes were refusing to stay open. However, other sensations were demanding his attention.

shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers