All Comments on 'In Four Seasons'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

Yet another in a string of well written stories. Details and dialogue are perfect. Looking forward to experiencing more of this snowstorm adventure.

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77almost 3 years ago

Okay to be fair I hate endings on a low note so could have scored a like on this. But that is just a personal p.o.v., I hope there is a follow up?

shaknashaknaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Motherlessone77 There will be a follow up. This was only the first of the four seasons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know this might be the wrong thing to get hung up on, but she read 'Ada' in the course of one day, finishing before dinner? That is some serious speed reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Follow up??

I hope you will continue with this story. If not... It is a shitty ending if you're not planning to continue this.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I really liked how it progressed but then ending unresolved is frustrating. I hope there is another chapter but this isn't called chapter 1 so if it is a stand alone then I am left frustrated so I am hesitant to rate.

SeanGregorySeanGregoryalmost 3 years ago

Well written and ended well, even though I really feel disappointed in the lack of closure. But, honestly, that's more realistic than 99% of stories to be found in any forum.

MiddlesonMiddlesonalmost 3 years ago

I hope more to come cause that ending left alot to be desired. I enjoyed the story but it feels incomplete with unanswered questions

LuckyguyAMGLuckyguyAMGalmost 3 years ago

3 pages for 1 blowjob and awkward tension? The writing is technically fine, the skills are fine, but I can't do a slow-burn romance for that long when I am reading it for a reason before bed, and to wait for action that never arrived

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 3 years ago

Ok .. what exactly was that ?? I’m hoping there is more because I’m more confused than Lee at this point. It definitely has me wanting more .. gave you 5 stars because it was really well written and I like the characters. I’m waiting for more ..l

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

A tragic story that isn't heartbreaking. Very nice! 👌 If you decide to add on to this one, it would be nice for Lee and Izzy to get synchronized and onto the same page. A long term romance often has stuttering starts. 5/5

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I found this story so bloody frustrating, l wanted to wring his fucking neck so badly.

How could he be so clueless.

Good work author, you got me into the story, l really engaged.

So, there are more chapters coming about these two, more angst, more horror from him.

But then will come discovery and recognition of what he really has, and what he really wants.

I look forward to reading the next chapters and following the awakening of a rare intense love. Thank you and please do not keep us waiting too long for the next chapters.

Scores 5/5

corrytonmancorrytonmanalmost 3 years ago
I enjoyed it, but....

I really hope there is more to come. This is a good beginning, and I look forward to an equally good conclusion.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesalmost 3 years ago

That was Winter. I wonder what the other three seasons will bring. Hopefully a bit more cluefulness! LOL

BG187BG187almost 3 years ago

You don't need a overly sexual story to be good. Ignore all the ones who want a stroke story. As long as it does take to long for new chapters, I don't really mind

5 stars

QuirinusQuirinusalmost 3 years ago
Skillfully done!

I had been planning to complain that the story was moving far too quickly, that, if Izzy were willing to go that far that quickly with respect to flirting, it would raise the question why she hadn't done so before? But then I realised that you *wanted* us asking that question because she *had* done so before. Presumably more than once. And for the cleverness of that revelation, I applaud you.

We are still left with two questions, of course. Firstly, 'If she's been hinting that hard for that long, why hasn't Lee figured out her message, yet?' Presumably this is, on some level, wilful ignorance, but, if so, what has prompted him to bury his head in the sand? I discount the hypothesis that he truly and genuinely can't see the implication because even *I* could have understood it when she suggested that he should kiss her and not force her, and I'm on the autism spectrum.

The more interesting question, of course, is: why doesn't Izzy come right out and say it? She comes so close to it that, if Lee *were* ever to grasp her meaning, she would have already stepped outside the protection of plausible deniability, which is the usual reason for a person to refuse to speak plainly of their affections. What additional motive prevents her from doing so?

I dearly hope that you intend to offer some answer to these questions in a second chapter, as I am quite invested, but, either way, I am grateful to have been permitted to read what you have posted already. Thank you for writing it.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 3 years ago

Gotta agree with him...

Girls give *hints* on the one hand while actually *saying* things that seriously conflict with the hints.

It's the stereotype of guys asking what's wrong and getting "Nothing" in response. While clearly untrue it only tells you *something* is wrong, not what.

Here he tries hard to understand, admitting he must be stupid or clueless but she won't help him change either of those facets. Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh.... =)

Can't wait for more chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story as always! Pretty well written and the buildup was nice. Hope to see a continuation and Lee returning the favor or even more flirtatious behavior on Izzy's part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The writing was good but the story just fell flat at the end. I didn’t find the confusing conversations very interesting because in the end it achieved nothing. I found it a sad/weak attempt at what could have been a good story and only gave it a one star rating

DAWG8265DAWG8265almost 3 years ago

Continue this story please.

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

It just raises some important questions.

First of all, the lack or lack of communication, honest and frank without hints and screentime segments.

Secondly, the stereotyping of men and women by society. How they should perceive what is said differently. A simple example: 100 sexual partners, a man is a hero, a macho man, a woman is a whore and a prostitute.

Thirdly, the peculiarities of upbringing in the family and family roles are imposed.

Philosophical story.

But if you put here on the site of porn and erotica, in the taboo and incest then stop fucking with the readers brains. We already realized that you're a good writer. Just give it what it takes. Let the brother fuck his sister so that all the doubts disappear and only love, passion and lust remain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with Anonymous who commented that the writing was good but the ending fell flat. (Then again, some authors intentionally wind up their tales with unsettled endings). However, given the quality of the writing the story deserves more than one or two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting and good story. Communication is the problem to the answer...

Am I the only one who understands what is going on when someone who I know loves me, who hated my last girlfriend, and almost seems jealous of her, wakes me up by sucking on my, and then does not want to talk it out?

This is not rocket science.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting characters. I'm just as dumb as he is about women. She may be a bit on the crazy side. Why not?

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

It’s a 'part 1' you fucking anon jackals. Of course it’s not the end. You people act like you’ve never watched tv 📺 before, it’s called a cliffhanger! I swear sometimes I wish I was as stupid as everyone else so didn’t notice how stupid everyone else was so I wouldn’t get so pissed off 😡! Common sense is not a gift, it is a curse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing but chapter ended too abruptly.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I really wanted to like this with 5 stars.

I't good writing and the story flow was good, BUT Dude is just too dumb to like, And Izzy is turning into a cruel and crazy bitch. She knows he's dense, said it many, many, MANY times yet expects him to not be. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. So both are insane. He keeps asking questions he knows she won't answer, And she keeps expecting him to suddenly be less dense. I now know why this series isn't finished the characters are too annoying and insane to go to the end. 4 stars

sargedog1sargedog1about 2 years ago

The story works in spite of the occasional editing problems. Every man that reads this identifies with the character and perhaps the women too. That is a good thing to sustain. Regardless the end seems more like a severed arm than an implication of tune in next time, same bat time, same bat channel. Feels more like they will revisit this as geriatrics and I get that then numb passing of time refusing to discuss the twin elephants of bright color is the hook to the story but some kind of progress or even indication of the potential for such is necessary for the bait to remain attractive. After all, she did blow him and obviously attempt to fry his pea brain saying his name as she came admitting she knew of his presence. Further if he's so enamored by her and she just sucked his brains out his cock most men would have thrown her over and had their way with her as she desperately wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

weaker than your non-existent punk-out game!

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

This didn’t make sense at all

2⭐️ here

sports1sports1over 1 year ago

Still trying to get into the story and see if Lee can figure Izzy out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories